*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271629-My-trip-to-Cancn
Rated: E · Short Story · Travel · #2271629
My arrival to Cancún - 2018
Four years ago I went to Cancún. It was a nice trip and I enjoyed it a lot!
In August 2018, I decided to go anywhere abroad, so I told my husband “this is the year, it is now or never, are you with me?”
I was kind of nervous because I know he is not as adventurous as me, but I was so determined to travel that I just told him I would go with or without him.
Luckily, he thought it would be a good experience for us. So we travelled.
We spent 2 weeks in Mexico. We arrived in Cancún in the morning. It was a quiet flight, no turbulence. But as soon as we landed…we experienced its weather! The heat was so exhausting that I felt like I was stuck to the pavement, can you believe it?
Anyway, we managed to get a coach to Playa del Carmen. And what a relief the bus was because of the air conditioning. When we got to the place, we walked to the harbour because our accommodation was booked in Cozumel, a well-known island in front of Playa del Carmen.
All that shining sun, the heat, the big luggage and the trip made us feel sick. We were just sitting there in the middle of the ferry trying to rest just a bit when one of the shuttle attendants reached us and asked if we would like to meet the ferry’s Captain and its cabin. Of course it would be an opportunity we could never have again so we decided to say yes!

To be continue...
© Copyright 2022 areyes522 (areyes522 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2271629-My-trip-to-Cancn