*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272037-Hypno-Sissy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2272037
After hypnotising my step brother for his deepest secrets, I'm left with a fun conundrum.
It was finally time, I had him kneeling at my feet. My hypnosis training had paid off and it was time to get the blackmail material out of him that I hoped he had. I asked him the question.

"what is your most embarrassing secret?"

I don't think anything could have prepared me for what he was about to say

Let me explain what's going on.
My name was lily, I'm now 22 years old with an older step brother Andy whos now 25. Our parents married each other when we were both very young. I was 4 and he was 7 at the time. Straight off the bat he hated having a little sister in what he thought was his house who was now spending time with his dad.

He eventually got used to the fact that our parents were in love with each other and that we were stuck together but we never really became friends. He loved playing with cap guns and toy cars, while I was your typical girly girl who liked tea parties, dollies and princesses.

As I started school, we only ever really saw snippets of each other as he spent most of his time either hanging out with other boys playing football or other sports. I usually hung out in the library reading books or drawing pictures with my friends. That didn't stop Andy from playing pranks on me or trying to embarrass me. He would often try and spread rumours around the school about my bed wetting problem. He thought it was funny that I was still wetting the bed and having to wear night time pull-ups at 5 years old.

I denied it of course profusely but the rumor stuck with me basically all through middle school. I was teased and called "piddle lily" from basically grades 1 through to 6. He became super populor in school while I was whittled down to just my loyal friends who didn't listen to the rumours or didn't care and liked me for me.

My bed wetting continued all through the school years and well into my teens. I was still having to wear pull ups in grade 11 as my bed wetting didn't fully stop untill I was 16. Mum and dad had made Andy swear to never tell anyone about it and that high school was not meant to be a repeat of middle school where everyone knew and teased me about it. Andy begurginly agreed on threat of being grounded forever.

This brings us to what I like to refer to as "the incident". I was in grade 9 and he was in grade 12. I was running for grade president. Basically each grade had their own president with a school president being elected to look over all the grade presidents. I always excelled in my classes and enjoyed this kind of extra curricular activity. It was 2 weeks before the big vote and only 2 candadites were remaining as the rest had dropped out from not caring or not having enough time to see it to the end. It was between me and Max, one of my step brother, Andy's friends.

Andy was of course rooting for his friend over his own family. It was coming down to the last 2 days of campaigning when the heat of the race really picks up. We had both posted flyers all over our various year blocks with generic student president sayings. Max had gotten nervous that I might actually beat him in the polls and so approached my brother who schemed against me.

The next morning when I got to school I notice that our year blocks had been plastered with a new poster. This one was a picture of me, but it was of me in my pyjamas asleep in bed. The covers had been pulled back to show my bum covered in a Disney Princess pull-up with a yellow stain clearly visible. Across the top of the poster was the words "Piddle Lily" and down the bottom was "you don't want a baby running your school do you?"

The pyjamas I was wearing were the pyjamas from the very night before hand which means this picture was taken just last night. Max had gotten a copy in the early morning and printed all of these out to hang up just before school. I was turned into the laughing stock of the whole school. My nickname piddle lily had returned thanks to Andy pasting that on the top of all the posters. I was back to being the bed wetter of the school.

If course the posters were taken down immediately by school staff but not quick enough that kids weren't taking photos with their phones and sending it to everyone. Max and Andy were immediately identified as the culprits behind this and suspended for 2 week. Mum and dad also grounded Andy for 2 weeks but it didn't matter. The damage had already been done. There was now proof that I was a diaper wearing bed wetter and everyone knew it.

It was because of that incident that I set out for revenge playing the long game. I started showing interest into hypnosis. I figured if I could make him do something just as embarrassing I could show him how it feels. What I didn't realise at the time was how deep hypnosis actually goes. It's such a deep subject with hundreds of subfacits that can easily make you lose focus. The first couple of tries at hypnosis on my brother during grade 10 and 11 were failures. I realised that if I wanted to get actually good at this, i would have to dedicate the next few YEARS of my life to learning hypnosis. Which is what I did.

I read countless books and watched hundreds of thousands of videos and online courses. I practised on basically anyone and everyone that would let me. It wasn't untill I joined online hypnosis forums and chat groups did I really start to unlock my potential. That brings us back to current day. We both now live out of mum and dads house. In fact mum and dad now live in the UK, completely in a different country due to dads work mainly being based there.

At this stage, I was co fident in my hypnosis abilities that I felt my revenge, 8 years in the making was finally going to take place. I started by simply calling him for a friendly get together. It had been a few months since we had seen each other so I asked if I could come over and we could have a brother sister dinner catch up thing. He didn't really want to but agreed after I pushed a few times. I arrived at his place at around 6ish.

We chat and catch up about various small things. He's his typical self being sassy and making jokes at my expense. We had cheap and nasty burgers for dinner and retired to his living room over drinks as we talked about various things. Again he continues to try and be funny and make jokes about me. He then makes a big mistake by calling me piddle lily. If I had any doubts about what I was about to do, I pretty much lost all of them at that moment.

I start the trance basically then and there. I have to start it slow so that he doesn't realise what I'm doing to him. I use small unnoticeable suggestions like getting him to tell the time, pushing certain parts of his body lightly and playing it off as friendly jabs, I play a special sound on my phone thats just quiet enough that he can't hear. Eventually it starts to work and he starts to go into a trance. I break out my full tools and start swinging my ring on a chain I front of his eyes and pressing key parts of his body harder and harder.

Eventually he is in enough of a trance that I start the full process.

"Andy, you are now under my control. Repeat that back to me"
"I..... AM NOW...... UNDER..... YOUR..... CONTROL" he says with an utter dazed face on him
I needed to fully test it before bringing 9ut the big guns so I start small.
"Andy, stand up"
Andy stands up, off the couch.
"Andy, sit down"
He sits straight back down on the couch. I want to test his higher brain cognative function so I then ask him to do a more complex task. If I want to get something embarrassing out of him, I need to make sure he is all there and will tell me the truth.
"Andy, I want you to go to the kitchen and pour me another drink. After you hand it to me, twirl around and tell me the name of your first girlfriend"
Andy does exactly that. He gets off the couch and walks to the kitchen. Picks up the bottle of wine and brings it back. He then pours more into my glass. Just enough to top it off at a reasonable level. He then twirls around like a ballarina and says "Sarah" before sitting back down.

This has basically proven it for me. I become giddy with excitement. I order him to get up and kneel at my feet. This is finally the time where I get to get some dirt on him that I might be able to use to embarrass him or maybe blackmail him. If it turns out he doesn't have anything juicy, at lease he is hypnotised and I can make him do something embarrassing. He is now kneeling at my feet and I ask the question that will end up throwing ME on MY BUM in utter shock.
"Andy, what is your most embarrassing secret?"
He says back to me through his monotone trance voice
"I like to dress up as a sissy baby girl"

WHAT...... WHAT THE HELL. DID HE JUST SAY THAT. I can't believe he just said that, he must be messing with me or maybe the hypnosis is messing with his brain. I ask for clarification.
"what do you mean you dress up as a baby.... As a baby girl?"
"I have a fetosh known as ABDL and another known as SISSY where I like to pretend to be a baby girl no older then 2 and dress up in diapers and pink fitly baby clothes and pretend to be a baby"
"uhh....... A fetish, so you actually find it sexy"
"yes, it arouses me when I'm humiliated and made to look like asuper girlish baby girl"
"WOW. Well if you like to dress up like one then that means you have clothes for that purpose I guess. Where are they? Show me them"

Andy then proceeds to stand up off of his knees and slowly wabble his way to his bedroom. He lifts up his mattress from the bed and under the slates of his bed frame he has hidden a tonne of baby related items that look to be the size of Andy. There are packs of pink princess diapers, onesies and dresses and baby booties and mittens. There's baby toys like plush dollies and teddy bears and pink furry baby blankets. There's even some bibs and cans of baby food in different flavours. I probably could have kepts listting items for 10 more minutes.

I immediately take out my phone and take a photo of andy holding up the matress with the baby items underneath. That was deffinitly a great start but not enough to really make it believeable. someone might just say that, that stuff isnt andys. I say to andy
"I want you to start dressing up like a baby girl for me"
Andy, still with a 1000 yuard stare starts to put the matress to one side and starts taking off all of his clothes. I immeadelty start recording with my phone. He eventually becomes fully naked with his clothes on the floor pushed to one side. He starts taking out a fresh diaper from an open pack underneath the bed slates. they are from a company called "Rearz" and they are pink with a pink princess and pony pattern repeated down the middle. They are exactly his size so there is no doubt he has brought them for himself.

Unferrels the diaper and lays on the ground, sliding the diaper underneath himself. He then tapes the diaper from the back to the front using the 2 tapes on either side. he then gets up and gives the diaper a little adjustment and shake. He then proceeds to pull out this pink onesie. it had long sleeves that ended in mittens without fingers. They were just giant padded mittens that your whole hand entered into. he unzipped the back and stepped into it, one leg at a time, pulling the onesie up to his neck and sliding his hands down the mittened sleeves. He struggled for a bit to zip the zipper back up with his hands being completely immobalizzed by the mittens but got it in the end.

To complete the look, he went back to the bed and pulled out two plush pink baby booties with little bells on them and a baby ponnet with a pink ribbon on one side. the baby girl dress up had finished and he went back to standing there staring into the distance. i stopped the recording, confident that i now had enough. heck when i asked that question i expected him to tell me liked watching romcoms or something stupid like that.was not expecting this avalance of blackmail material. I decide to end the hypnosis there but not before giving him some triggers to ensure i can easily cotrol him in the future.

"Andy, in the future when i snap my fingers and say the phrase "piddle andy" youwill enter back into this trance and obey my every command"
Andy, still tranced, simply nods his head. I then add
"when you hear the phrase "be a good baby" you will obey whatever command is given of you next"
Andy, again nods his head. Finally i snap my fingers and he exits the trance. He closes his eyes and puts his hands into his head a bit confused as if he had just woken up rom a deep sleep. he soon realises thathis hands dont feel like his hands but instead feel very plush. he realizes slowly that his hads are in big pink mittens. He then darts his head upwards to a full size mirror next to him and see's thathe is wearing a bunch of his baby clothes while im standing there and watching him. His eyes shoot open wider then ive seen anyones eyes open before.

Hequickly grabs one of his bed sheets thats laying on the ground and covers himself from head to toe shouting
"what the hell are you doing here? how did i get here? Get out NOW!!!"
"Now, now, is that any way to treat a guest? be a good baby and come join me on the couch leaving on all your baby clothes"
I started to walk out the door and immediately as i finished the phrase he dropped the sheet and started to follow me back to the living room
"How the hell are you making me do this. Why cant i stop walking to the couch. WHATHAVE YOU DONT TO ME!"
" all in good time big brother, or should i say baby sister"
we get to the couch and sit down together. andy still in his ridicilous baby girl get up and me, just constantly in awe and staring directly at what he is wearing. Andy of course cant even look me in the eye and is just figiting with his mittens looking directly at the floor.

"Let me start by saying why youre currently sitting here like this. Ever since that day when you humiliated me in high school during the student presidentelections, i have been practising hypnosis for just this occasion"
"You hypnotised me! why did you dress me up like this?"
"oh no, you did that all by yourself. I simply asked you wat your most embarrasing secret was hoping to get something small out of you to tease you about every now and then but you went all out a dropped the bombshell about how you like to dress up like this. You even showed me where you keep all of it in your room and then proceeded to put this getup on all by yourself"

His cheeks turned the brightest shine of red youd ever seen. he realised that no only did i see him like this butthat i knew thatthis was what he himself liked to do.
"anyway enough about me and what i did. lets talk about this little girl" i say as i poke his crotch through the plush onesie and cause the diaper to crackle underneath. he kept staring at the ground not saying a word fidgiting with his mittens.i eventually get impatient and say
"come on little girl. be a good baby and answer every question i have as honest as you can"
immediately he looks up right at me and says
"im an adult baby. i like to pretend im a baby no older than 2 and dress up like one. Im also a sissy which means i like to pretend im also a girl and dress up and act as such"
his checks go even redder and he immediately looks back at the floor as he mumbles
"i dont like it when you do that to me. Ive never told anyone about this side of me"

"yeah well i didnt want anyone to know i was a bedwetter all through middle and high school but you sure as hell didnt care about privacy back then so go cry me a river baby. next question, when did you start doing this?"
Again he looks up and says
"i have kinda always felt like this but i was 13 when i first put on a diaper"
"wait... we would have been still living with mum and dad. How did you buy a pack of diap... oh wait. Did you steal a few of my bed wetting diapers for yourself and hide them? they were girly goodnights with disney princesses on them"
"yeah i did. the girly princess thing i think is what slowly turned me into liking sissy girly things"
"so back when you were in my trance yyou said these were your fetishes. does that mean... you actually find this... arousing"
he tries soo hard not to answer that questioin but my hypnosis is too stron and eventually overpowers him
"yes, i frequently masterbate as i humiliate myself and act like a baby. its the only way i can get myself off"
"how often do you put on diapers and baby clothes?"
"at least once a week but usually more like 3 or 4 times a week"
"do you.... uh..... use the diapers"

Andys checks are fire red right now. you can tell he is hating every second of this line of questioning.
"i have used them before. Usually just for number 1's though"
i cant stop myself from cracking up laughing at that answer. The thought of my *hard* and *tough* brother in a wet diaper just breaks me. i almost fall over laughing.
"do you need to go potty now baby girl?" i say in a bit of a joking manner
"NO!" he says back defensivly
i finally compose myself wiping away the tears from my laughter

"well, listen here baby girl. you see this" i say as i show him the video of him getting dressed in his diapers and baby clothes.
"this can be shown to everyone you know. Mum, dad, alll your coworkers, old school mates and of course, lets not forget about your ex girlfriend sarah. That is of course unless you allow me to humiliate you on a regular basis for my ammusement. Do we have an understanding? i want you to answer this so be a good baby and allow yourself to answer normally and how you want"
he almost turns red but this time from anger as his face screws up into a growl.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! you get to treat me as a baby and make me do all kinds of embarrasing things just because almost a decade ago i played a prank on you?"

"No no no no no you have it all wrong. I get to treat you as a baby and make you do all kinds of embarrasing things because you made all 12 years of my schooling a living hell and because you have no other choice, unless you want this black mail getting into the public for all to see. Im sure youtube would make this go viral. not to mention that even if you do force my hand and make me publish this video, youre still not free because i still have my hypnotic triggers implanted in your head and can still make you do whatever i want. be a good baby and suck your thumb"
I forgot andy had his hands in mittens so he ends up just sucking on the plush padding around his thumb
"oh whoops i forgot about the mittens. be a good baby and stop sucking on your thumb. Ill have to get my baby girl a pacifier"
he buts his hand back down and wipes the outside of the mitten on his onesie
"OK! ok fine youve made your point. i guess i really dont have a choice. so what will that mean. are you going to start sending me requests and i have to do them and send you photos r stuff. also i already have a pacifier"

"ohhh that is sooooo cute" i say as i pinch his cheek and shake it.
"but yes i will be sending you requests and expecting photos AND VIDEOS plus i will be coming around for visits to check up on my little baby. I think ill come over this weekend in fact and be staying over the night. be a good baby and call me mummy from now on"
"yes mummy"
"oh and to make sure you stay a good little girl, be a good baby and dont cum unless i give you permission"
"WHAT!!! no, this is literally how i get pleasure, you cant just take over control of that"
"I just did. consider it motivation that if your a really good little girl, i will reward you. Now i think thats enough i can handle for tonight and it looks like its way past your bed time"
"What do you mean its only 9:30? i normally dont go to bed till 11"

"11 is way too late for a baby like you. Be a good baby and run off to bed. Dont change out of any of your clothes untill 8 am tomorrow"
andy gets up and starts walking off to his bedroom before i stop him and say
"oh and andy, be a good baby and make sure you wet your diaper while youre sleeping tonight"
andy turn back around and continues walking to bed without sying a word. as lily get up to turn all the lights out in his house, she gets all giddy realising what power and control she has over andy. Her mind is already bristling with ideas to not only embarrass andy but also make your life a little easier. lilly basically realished she now had a slave she could order to do anything or do anything to. she locked the door behind her as she left his house and headed back home.

she woke up the next morning and as usual, before getting out of bed, checked her phone. it had only just past 7 and she saw she had gotten a text from andy from an hour ago.
"mummy, can i please get out of my diaper. i woke up at 6 and ive been sitting in this wet diaper for 20 minutes now"
lilly texted back
"'laughing emoji' you are so pathetic like this. what makes you think im gonna let you out"
"i need to get ready for work. typing in these mittens is really hard"
"you work from home fixing computers remotely and giving it support over the phone. you clearly can type well enough since you can send me text messages. why do you need to get changed for work at all. if i were you i would be thanking me that i let you get out of it as early as 8"
there was no immediate respone so i started to get out of bed and get ready for the day. 10 minutes go past and i get another text from andy
"Thank you mummy for letting me get out of my diaper at 8 AM"
It was still only 7:15. he still had 45 minutes to go... why was he thanking me now? lilly then realised the end of her last text message. lilly says to herself
"I guess he took that literally and wanted to try and earn some brownie points. If he thinks thats all thats gonna take to get on my good side, he has another thing coming"
She sends back another text
"be a good baby and take off your plush pink onesie but leave everyting else on including the diaper. Then stand in front of a mirror and sned me a photo of you in your wet diaper"

a few minutes go past and im now eating a bowl of ceral when i receive a ding on my phone. i open it up and there it is. a picture of my brother standing in front of a mirror in nothing but pink baby booties, a pink baby bonnet and a pink diaper with a clear yellow hue to the front of it. i almost spit out my ceral laughing at the picture so hard. This is going to be great. i finish getting ready and head off to my work. i work as a accountant for the city council. its a pretty boring job sitting in the ofice all day and tapping on spreedsheets. there isnt that much work anymore as a lot of it is automated but they had to keep a few of us on for when theres an issue wioth the computers or something needs to be double checked by hand. i spend most of the day browsing reddit and tumblr for entertainment to pass them time. i then decided to look up "adult baby" to see if there was any information about it online and little did i know that there was heaps of information. Its actually not that uncommon of a fetish buit tends to be slighly hidden since most of them highly value their privacy. i spend hours diving down the rabbit hole finding videos and wikipedia pages and therapist reports. it was all a bit crazy. turns out not everyone finds it sexual and some just do it to relax and forget about thier lives. i guess for andy though its all sexual.

She is then lead to a bunch of online stores where she sees photos of all the different kinds of adult baby clothing you can get. SOme with built in restraints she didnt even think of. Lily had no idea that adult baby clothing would be such a big industry and so wildly avaliable. She spends a good hour or so browsing while work is quite. Thankfully her desk is right at the back of the office so no one can see what shes browsing. she ends up putting a few items in the basket and placing an order for some stuff she thinks would be a lot of fun to try out on andy.

Once im done, i move all the photos and videos i currently have of andy into my google drive so that the photos are backed up and saved to the cloud in case anything happens. its late in the day and about 2 hours before knock off time. i decide to send andy a text.
"ok baby girl, if youre going to be my baby girl, we need to make your room baby ready. first things first is there is no more hiding you baby stuff under your bed. i want you to get everything out and set up your room how a baby would have their room set up. then when you are done i want you to send me photos and videos touring your new nursery"
i didnt want to use the hypnotic trigger as i wanted him to do it of his own will. really drive home the point that the hypnosis was just a backup. i get a text back saying
"is that including all the stuff in the spare bedroom as well"
Wait, he has more??!? wow i knew his job was well paying but i didnt know he was making enough to have this much stuff just dedicated to his fantasies.
"you are such a stupid baby. you could have kept that stuff hidden and i wouldnt have known about it. I want everything you have thats babyish and girly set up in your house"

"i didnt know if my tranced out hypnosis self tiold you about that stuff or not"
"Oh well arent you a good baby. for that you'll get a reward. once you finish setting up all your baby stuff and send me all the photos and videos, ill give you a reward"
he is probably going to think im going to let him cum, he must be dying to will all of this forced indulgance into his fetish but hes gonna be sorley mistaken. hes only going to be allowed to cum on extreme circumstances which will probably only happen 3 to 4 times a year, but im not going to tell him that. its way more fun to keep him constantly on the edge like this.

It wasn't untill around 6:30 while lily was relaxing on the couch eating some leftovers watching whatever dribble was on TV that she got a text from Andy. Which read
"here is all my stuff set up mummy"
What followed were roughly 15 pictures of all parts of his room and other parts of the house. In his hanging wardrobe he had setup one side of it to just all his baby girl clothes. There were dresses and onesies and footed pajamas and a few dress up costume like a puppy dog costume, bunny costume, cat costume and like 6 or 7 care bear costumes. He had set up one of his dresser shelves to be all unpacked diapers. It turned out Andy had at least 4 extra packs then what lily originally saw. They took up almost two-thirds of the draw with the other section left for an assortment of pacifiers, pacifier straps, baby powders and creams.

His room now had a corner dedicated to stuffed animals. There was one giant brown teddy bear with a few smaller teddy bears and other plush animals sitting on top of the giant teddy's lap. A pink my little pony carpet was now layed out in the middle of his floor and his bedding had been changed with pink sheets, pillow cases and his duvet cover was now a fluffy pink blanket with a barbie girl design in it.

The photos continued into the kitchen where one of his shelf was now cleared away to make way for a bunch of cans of baby foods in all different flavours and a few baby bottles in various different girly patterns. Finally next to his TV set, he now had a pile of DVD cases of childish and girl movies. There were a few barbie movies, care bear box sets, tinker bell movies and Disney Princess movies like frozen and Cinderella.

Soon after these photos came through, lily got another text from Andy reading
"can I please get my reward now mummy?"
Even though it was a text message, lilly could tell Andy was already desperate to cum. The urgency of the text, the fact that he had been so polite and used mummy when he could have gotten around it if he wanted to. The fact that he did all of this in only an hour and a half after work. Lily could tell he was desperate. But Andy would have to wait because his reward wouldn't be what he thought it would be. Lilly texted nack
"because you've been such a good baby girl, you can do the following"
Lilly waited before continuing with the rest of the message just to really tease andy
"be a good baby girl and go put on your diaper and any girly footed pyjama onesie you want. Get out any flavour of baby food that you want and have that for din din. Then you can stay up late tonight and watch frozen. Just make sure you are in bed by 8:30 pm. Don't remove your diaper untill 8 am tomorrow and make sure its used again tonight. I'll be expecting a thank you text for letting you stay up late"

Lily cracked herself up laughing after sending that. She was having too much fun with this. Lilly wished she could see his face when he read that now knowing that he won't be getting off but instead, spending the rest of the night continuing to act like a baby. It was probably a good minute before lily got a text back in what must have been gritted teeth from Andy.
"... Thank you mummy"
Lily texted back
"oh and another thing"
Almost immediately Andy texted back expecting the reward to finally come
"Yes mummy?"
"be a good baby and make sure to choose one of your teddy's to watch the movie with and sleep with. They must have been lonely under that bed. Send me a few pictures aswell"

A few minutes later, in came some pictures from Andy. One of him standing in front of a mirror in yellow footed onesie with winnie the pooh on the front holding a puppy dog plushie. Lily was just dying in laughter. She thought by now the funniness of the situation would ware off but it was still so fulfilling for lily to see her childhood tormentor reduced to a baby girl.

Lilly went about her afternoon, making her own dinner and watching TV as she slowly received photos from Andy eating baby food with his plushie sitting next to him and Andy on the couch snuggling up with his plushie watching frozen.

It ticked over to 8:30 and lily received her final picture of the night which was Andy in bed snuggling with his teddy. He must have propped the phone up on his bedside table to take it. He almost liked cute of it wasn't incredibly pathetic.

The morning came and so too with it a text from Andy asking to be let out of his diaper. Lilly replied
"I didn't let you out yesterday. What makes you think today is any different?"
Andy responded
"come on mummy, I've been a good baby for you, and you promised me a reward which I don't feel I've had yet. Just more tasks"
"those tasks as you put it WERE your reward. Shows what kind of a grateful baby you are. You think you're going to be allowed to stay upto 8:30 every night and eat baby food of YOUR OWN CHOOSING? Besides, you're a baby now, you need to get used to the feeling of a wet diaper."
Andy replied
"you don't understand. It's not just wet"

Lilly had to almost stop herself from falling from the shock and laughter she got reading those words. She replied
"be a good baby and send me a photo right now!"
Sure enough, a few seconds later, in comes a picture of Andy's behind and there is clearly a big brown colouration right in the center"
She texted back "Fine, you can take off your diaper



Jumpcut to weekend lilly shows up

Now that your in your diaper, you are probably wondering what I've got planned for you today. We'll I want to see the full extent of my hypnosis over you. Hypnosis can only make you do what you already want to do so it will be interesting to see what you want to do. You've already shown me so much over the past week.

Be a good baby forget how to walk. Start crawling everywhere and when you try to stand up, immediately lose your balance and fall on your diaper.

Immediately Andy fell back onto his diaper butt in front of lilly. Be a good baby and whenever you are without your paci, you should start drooling like a baby. Andy's mouth already started to salivate. He crawled as fast as he could to his room and found his paci and started sucking on it. Lily following closely behind him gave another rule. Be a good baby and always talk like a little baby girl.

Andy kept silent put of fear but lilly started to coax Andy out
"come on, we don't have all day. Let's see what you sound like"
Andy then started to speak from behind his paci
"stawp it mammy, I donn wanna dou this no maw"
It came out exactly as you would expect a little girl to sound who is just learning to talk. Andy's cheeks went cherry red from embarrassment. Lilly wasn't done yet.
"be a good baby and as soon as you even feel the slightest need to go weewee or poopoo in your diaper, just go ahead and do it without holding anything back"

Straight off the bat, lily could hear Andy was already peeing his diaper.
"I guess someone already needed to go didn't they? Be a good baby and if you go 5 minutes without cuddling one of your stuffies, I want you to start crying out like a little girl for your teddies"

Andy hadn't cuddled a teddy at all this morning so he already started to well up with tears. He tried to crawl to one of his stuffies but he broke down crying so hard before he got a chance to get to one.
"tweddies....... Whaaaaaaa...... I WANN MY TWEDDIES..... MUMMY!!!!" he said as tears rolled down his face. He was crying so hard that his paci fell on the ground and he started to drool at the same time.

Lilly was cracking herself up with laughter at the sight as she walked over and picked up a pink bear. She slipped the paci back into Andy's mouth and gave him the bear. He stopped crying and hugged the bear tight in a great sigh of relief.



Jumpcut to aleshia leaving

After I had removed today's hypnosis commands and put him back to normal, or as normal as I'll allow him to be, I started to pack up my things. Just before I was about to leave, Andy crawled up behind me still in his dirty diaper and yellow baby dress. He begged on his hands and knees
"pwease mummy, pwease let baby make cummies. Hasn't Andy been a good baby for you? Baby really needs to make cummies"

Aleshia not moved by his pleas simply said no in a way that made it seem like it wasn't even on the cards or wasn't even a consideration. Andy crawled to lillys feet and started kissing them as he said
"please! Can mummy at least tell baby what baby needs to do to earn cummies. I'll do anything for mummy"

Aleshia thought for a bit as Andy continued to kiss aleshias feet, and then replied back
"if baby wants cummies then she needs to start acting like a baby on her own. I don't want to have to tell you to put on a diaper, you should already be in one, I don't want to have to tell you to take humiliating photos for my amusement, you should just be doing that on your own. You should be coming up with ideas on how you can better serve me and how you can be a better stupid little baby girl for me. Once I can see that you are truely accepting of your new position, then I will give you cummies"

Lilly then left Andy's house and headed home. She wondered what effect her little speech had on Andy. He was clearly desperate to cum but would he resort to dedicating his life to being a baby slave just to get off again? I guess time would tell. All lilly really cared about was making sure Andy was under her control and ready to be used as her plaything at a drop of a hat.

The next morning, lilly woke up to a picture from Andy. This was a shock as lilly hadn't asked Andy for any pictures. Had Andy really started to humiliate himself on his own already. She opened the photo and sure enough it was a photo from this morning of Andy lying on top of his barbie baby blanket curled up hugging his teddy bear with what is clearly still yesterday's dirty diaper still on.

Lilly texted back "why are you still in your dirty diaper"
Andy sent back
"I hadn't been given permission to change yet"
Wow he really was commiting. I knew he was desperate but not this desperate. I sent back saying
"be a good baby and give yourself a diapee change" I didn't want him getting diaper rash and then having to deal with that. He replied
"can mummy please give me the command to drool when I'm not sucking on my paci. Baby needs to get used to being paci dependant and using her drool bibs"

Wow, I was completely taken aback. He actually asked for a humiliating hypnosis command to be put on him and its not a small one either. He's pretty much going to have to be wearing a drool bib and a paci 24/7. I sent him what he wanted and said
"be a good baby and whenever you are not sucking on your paci, you should drool all over yourself like a baby" he replays instantly with
"oh thank you so much mummy. You are the bestest mummy. I'll be able to practise drooling like a baby all day now" and he sent through a pic of him sucking on a pink paci with a pink neckerchief around his neck and another pic but this time with him holding the pack next to his face and a big stream of drool going down onto the neckerchief.

I simply replied back "good girl" and went on with my day. While I was on lunch break at work, a video came through of Andy trying to eat a bowl of baby food. He had on his large food bib and his small baby bowl and spoon full of some flavour of baby food. The video was basically of him trying to eat but the excessive drooling meant only some of it made it in with a lot going to the bib. It ended with him dipping his pack into the baby food and scooping it that way. The pack being in temporarily with the food helped with the drooling somewhat but he deffinitly still made a mess.

Its almost dinner time before I get my next text from Andy saying "does mummy want a diaper check from baby?"
I take it that's his way of asking for a diapee change. He wants me to ask him how full his diaper is so I realise he needs a change. I play along for now. "yes please. Give mummy a fiapee check"

"baby has done 4 weewees and 2 poopies since the last diapee change" wow that must be a full diaper.i text back "how did you do so much in just 8 hours. He answers" I'm trying to be more diaper dependant for mummy so my baby food has some laxatives and bladder relaxants in them. I hope mummy likes the idea. It was meant to be a surprise but my diapee is bursting and baby needs changes pretty pwease". since he is giving himself laxatives, i suppose he has earned a diaper change " i text back. "be a good baby and have your baby food din din, then get your diapee changed ready for beddy byes"

he texts back "oh thank you ever so much mummy. this baby girl just wuvs her mummy. I have a present for mummy coming in the mail soon"



I get a text message while im on lunch "Mummy, Mummy its arrived". soon after a picture arrives. its quite a large brown teddy bear with girl facial features and blonde hair. It's wearing a pink party dress with a pink bow in its hai. Under the dress on its chest is a heart shaped lighter brown patch of fur. It's big as in if you were to hold it in your arms, it's torso would be almost as big as your own with its legs coming down at around your knees length. "Oh baby got herself a new teddy bear. Whats her name". He texts back "not just any teddy bear mummy. This is a babysitting teddy bear. i got it for you so you could always make sure I'm being a good baby girl. It's got cameras in its eyes that you can see out of and a microphone and speaker so that you can get the bear to give me commands all from your phone no matter where you are"

He then sends me a link to the instructions and the codes to activate the app on my phone. Once i log in, i can see Andy through the teddy bears eyes and i can hear everything the teddy bear can. There is also the option to speak through the bear or setup automated recordings to play. The app and the teddy bear is clearly meant to look after baby's and small kids by giving them a teddy bear that can talk back but I like Andy's idea of using it to make him follow the commands of a teddy bear. I send a recording "be a good baby and give me a hug"

i see through the teddy cam that andy grabs the teddy and hugs her tight" i laugh thinking this is going to be fun. Andy has been on an absolute roll ever since I put him in charge of embarrassing and humiliating himself. I record a bunch of commands back to back and upload them to the bear. i text andy "i think its playtime and now that you have a new playmate, be a good baby and obey everything babysitting teddy bear tells you to do. She is your baby sitter after all"

Andy texts back "yes mummy, thank you mummy. im going to have so much fun"
I press the button to play the first prompt
the teddy starts off basic with easy commands
"give teddy a hug" the teddy bear says.
Andy picked up the babysitting bear and embrasses it in his arms not letting go, swinging slowly from side to side as he sits on the floor in nothing but his diaper.
"give teddy a kiss"
Andy doesn't stop embrassing it but slowly moves teddy's face to his own and gives it a childlike kiss on the teddy bears mouth while still sucking on his paci. I guess it was more of a paci boop on the teddy's nose.
"spin teddy around and throw him up in the air"
Andy gets up off the floor and spins the teddy bear around at arms length with his arms out. After a few spins around he falls on his padded bottom. After recovering, he starts to throw teddy up in the air and catch him.
"put teddy on the floor and dance around teddy"
Andy sets the teddy down sitting up and proceeds to bounce around the teddy waving his arms at his sides like how a toddler would dance.

then i start with harder stuff
"put a diaper on teddy"
Andy stops dancing and waddles over to his draws, pulling out a Disney Princess diaper with Cinderella on the front. It's the same diaper I can see he is wearing at the moment. The teddy is big enough that he will fit one of his full sized diapers. He lays the teddy down pulling her dress up. He then unfolds the diaper and slides it under the teddy. Finally pulling the diaper up the front and taping its sides. I get the teddy to speak agai.
"now we both have diapers on, like good babys. only mine arent wet"
Andy looks down red cheeked at his own diaper realising his wetness indicator markers on the diaper are showing.

"dress up as a teddy bear as you sign teddy bears picnic again"
Andy sits the babysitter bear up and stands up. Waddling over to his closet has starts singing teddy bears picnic. Andy pulls down a brown care bear costume that has a white belly circle and a red heart shape in the middle. Apparent it's a care bear on the show called tender heart. Almost on cue as he signs the line "if you go down to the woods today, you better go in disguises" he starts to put on the onesie like costume, stepping into the fur and pulling it up over himself. It takes him a bit to zip the costume up as the zippier is on the back but he finally does it and puts on the booties and mittens that came with the costume to complete the look.

"go around the room and give all of your teddies a hug"
Andy has quite a few plushies now. He has to go through his closets and toy chests to pull them all out. E entually once they are all out, Andy goes round one by one dressed in his teddy costume, giving all of his teddies hugs. He even starts to talk to some of them saying how much he loves them. It takes him a good 20 minutes but he finally finishes.
"set up a tea party with some of your favirote teddies"
Andy gets out a pink baby blanket with a heart pattern on it and lays it on the ground. He then goes through his toy chests and pulls out plastic tea cups and saucers and a tea pot. He sets them up in a circle on the blanket. He then goes around the room choosing between his teddies
"put on a maid dress over the top of your teddy costume"
andy waddles back over to the wardrobe and pulled out the pink maid dress he had purchased for my entertainment last week. She slid into the dress over the top of his care bear costume, putting the maid headdress inbetween his teddy ears on his head.
"be a maid for all your teddys at the tea party"
Andy starts to prance around the tea party circle as he pretends to pour tea into their cups and greets the plushies "oh ms fluffy bunny, you are looking so pretty today. Mrs bearington, may the teddy maid top up your tea cup with some more tea. Coming right away ms snuggles" he continued to serve the plushies as their maid in this imaginary tea party for a good 30 minutes. Making up jobs for himself to keep him always prancing around for his teddy bears as their maid. Finally the babysitter bear intterupted the tea party and said
"pick your favirote teddy bear and take them to your crib and hump your favirote teddy bear in your teddy maid costume"
andy jumps up and down in excitement making his frilly maid dress flop around with him. Andy thinks this might be his first chance at getting cummies under his new mummy.

Andy walks over to babysitting bear and picks her up embracing her to his chest. He prances over to his crib and get in bed with her. He starts to rub up and down on the teddy slowly in his teddy bear maid costume still sucking on his paci.andy continues going at a slow pace knowing he might be humping for a long time and doesnt want to get tired. After a few minutes baby sitting bear says
"Telly baby sittitng bear how much of a stupid baby girl you are"
andy continuing to hump starts to talk to the bear
"Im a big bay"
"im such a stupid baby"
"baby needs her mummy"
"baby needs her teddy"
"Baby needs her paci"
"Im the girliest baby ever"
"I never want to be a big boy again"
"baby loves pink and baby loves his teddy"
"I want to be the biggest baby for my mummy"
"I want mummy to make me the stupidest baby girl"

This goes on for a good 15 minutes before finally babysitting bear says "if baby wants to make cummies, then baby has to stay in their diapee for another 24 hours afterwards. otherwise baby can stop now and go sleepybys by teddy"
andys diaper is already quite wet but without hesitation andy says
"yes teddy. Baby wants to make cummies. stupid baby girl wants to make cummies humping teddy"
The baby sitting bear says "Be a good baby and continue humping babysitting bear for another hour continuing to tell babysitting bear how much of a stupid baby girl they are, and then you will be allowed cummies. After baby makes cummies in their diapee, they are to go to sleepby immediately hugging babysitting bear"
andy shouted
"Oh thank you mummy and thank you babysitting bear" and then went right back to calling himself a stupid baby girl. he continued to hump for an our before finally his body allowed him to cum in his diapers. He bent over with his face burried in the teddy in orgasms for a solid minute after he came. As the command said, he went straight to sleep hugging his teddy in his crib in the same wet diaper wearing the teddy bear maid costume.

The next morning, i got a text from andy "thank you so much mummy for letting your little baby girl make cummies in her diapee. I wanted to thank you so ive made an audio file with commands i think you should add to baby sitting teddy. They should be very humiliating for me and very entertaining for you. Give them a listen. The audio might be quiet as i recorded it in a soft girly voice behind my paci so put on headphones and be patient"
i figured i would see what he came up with. i transferred the audio to my computer and plugged in my headphones. I saw the audio was 2 hours long. Wow andy, you must have a heap of ideas, i wonder if any are repeats or stolen from my ideas. I start the recording. It kinda sounds like static with a voice faintly in the back. I cant understand a single thing thats being said. i go to hit pause on the audio but all of a sudden i get the incredible urge to let it play. i kind of just slump back in my chair as my arms go dangling by my side. I start to realise what this audio is but its too late. Im starting to drift asleep. ANDY HAS SENT ME A FILE TO HYPNOTISE ME!

As much as my body starts to fight back, im eventually overwhelmed and go unconcious into a deep sleep.i finally awake from my sleep but im still in a trance. i have control over my body but my thoughts are still a haze. i check my watch and its the next morning. I slept for a whole 24 hours. Its now the weekend. I start getting ready to head over to andys house but im unsure if im doing it of my own vollition. Normally i would be heading over to andys for the weekend to be served by him and have my fun with him, but now, its almost as if the hypnosis is making me go over.

i arrive at andys. hes in a fresh diaper and wearing a girly sunday dress so at least he is still a baby girl as much as i can tell. i want to scream at him for hypnotising me but the words just dont come out of my mouth. im just standing in his house not really doing anything and he is just standing there looking at me in his baby outfit. he then says "did you like my recording mummy?"
again i want to scream and yell and punish him but im just silent, facial expression unchanged.
"i take it from your silence and unmovingness that it worked. Lets give it a try. Be a good plushie and go sit on your bottom facing the couch"
PLUSHIE! what did he just call me? sure enough though, my body starts moving without my involvement and i sit in front of the couch facing it. Andy waddles over in his getup and sits on the couch in front of me.

"you know, this side of me was always my private thing. It was never meant to have you in it. you have barged your way into it and forced me to fully explore it. I dont think i ever would have done half the things i would have if it wasnt for you. But because of you, i have realised that being a baby girl is what i want to do.i havent experienced this much pleasure from being a baby in years. Youve really forced me to ebrace this side of myself. But i cant let you continue with all the power. So, baby has been contacting hypnosis experts and had that recording that you listened to put together just for you. Since you want to be a part of this side of my life so bad, i figured i would let you in... just not as my mummy. You see, ever baby needs a plushie. A toy they cherish and are able to play around with. that plushie is going to be you"

my face goes white with horror. He has complete control over me. Just like he was my puppet, im now his.
"your probably wondering why you cant talk, well i made sure that was one of the first things the hypnosis tapes took away. I didny want o accidently give you the ability to give me commands. I will eventually let you talk again, but after im sure that you have been 100% converted to my plushie. be a good plushie and nod your head if you understand"

i try hard to resist but i end up nodding my head. "good plushie. Now, lets play. Be a good plushie and follow me on your hands and knees"
andy gets up from the couch and waddles to his nursery as i follow along on my hands and knees.we get to his room and he opens his cupboard of dresses and costumes. "first things first, plushies dont wear clothes. be a good plushie and get undressed"
I start taking off all my clothes. im fighting hard to resist but all im doing is wearing myself out. I just give up and let it happen. I get down to my bra and panties but of course, my body doesnt stop there and i take them off as well. i cant even get my body to cover up, instead im just nake on my hands and knees.

"now, plushies dont normally wear diapers but since your a special plushie thats also going to need food and water, this plushie will also need diapees. Cant have my plushie getting out of her plushie fur just to go to the bathroom" he hands me one of the many diapers from his collection and says "put this on"
he hasnt given me a command which i thought was weird. I dont do it, instead just kneeling there looking at him. "I want my plushie to diaper herself on her own without me telling her to. We will wait here as long as it takes for the plushie to put on the diapee"

I continue to just sit there and look at him not taking the diaper. he sets the diaper down in front of me and goes to his drawer. If the hypnosis recording that you listened to wasnt ready, this was going to be another suprise i was going to give to you to humiliate me, but since it was, i think this will be great for training my new plushie to be good" he pulls out a fluffy pink collar that has a pink fur covered box on the back of it. he puts it around my neck and stands back. He takes a remote out from the same drawer and presses a button. A short sharp electrical shock hits me like a tonne of bricks. The pain is immense and i almost drop to the floor. "that my plushie, was level 1 for the shortest of times. does plushie need to see higher levels. It gose upto 15"

the shock was bad and i can barely catch my breath but i contonue to just look at him refusing to put on the diaper. His face goes sad as he says "i really dont want to have to hurt my plushie but im doing this for your own good. I want you to be a good obedient plushie" he tweaks the remote a bit an hits the button again. The electric shock that follows is 100 times worse then before and it lasts for a full second. it finishes but im left lying on the floor literally drooling unable to even close my own mouth.

"Oh im so sorry plushie. Just know its hurts me more then it hurts you. I want you to be a good plushie. That was level 3 by the way" his words just made me soo angry but i couldnt see a way out of this. I guess i just had to follow his commands for now. I eventually get up from the puddle of drool ive left on the floor and look at the diaper. i reluctantly pick it up and unfold it. i slide the back under my bottom and just collapseon the ground. The shocks have completely drained me. Andy asks "plushie, nod your head if you want baby to do up your diapee for you"

my cheeks turn red from embarrasement but i nod my head almost on the verge of tears. andy gets down and does up my diaper saying "oh plushie i know, the shockies made you tired. dont worry, once you learn to be the best plushie, im sure i wont ever need to use the shockies" andy then gets a second diaper and unfolds it. "your going to be my plushie all weekend and we dont want the plushie to ruin her costume so better be safe" he then lifts my bum and slides the 2nd diaper under me. there is now 2 diapers around my waist. I have to admit, they feel very warm and comfy. Im taken back to my teenage years of bedwetting but even then i never wore anything this big and plush.

i contionue to lie on the floor gathering my strength as andy gets up and ruffles through his costumes. Does my plushie want to be a teddy bear, or maybe a puppy dog, or a kitty cat. I think to get you used to it, you should be a teddy bear. Nice and easy for plushie to get used to her new life. andy pulls out 2 care bear costumes. One is pink with a rainbow on the belly and the other is blue with a moon on the belly. Andy says "does plushie want to be Cheer bear or bedtime bear" i couldnt care less but to appease andy, because i know he linkes pink like the big baby girl he is, i point to the pink one.

"oh good choice my plushie". you can tell he has made modifications to the costume. Normally the gloves and slippers would be seperate things you would put on after the onesie but on this costume, the mittens are sown on, same with the pink plush slippers. the costume has also been made a lot more plush then normal. on the inside, its like a bunch of pink furry blankets have been sown in, in every nock and cranny, especially in the belly section, making the belly very plump like a real teddy. andy lifts my feet one by one as he slides the costume onto me and up my waist. he then flops the front of the costume onto me and moves upto my torso, grabing one of my arms to slide into the sleeve. he does the same with the other arm completeing the torso section. The head of the costume is still sitting on ym chest ready to be lifted over the top onto my head but andy stops there. He gets up and goes to his drawer and picks up a paci.

"Open wide plushie" he says as he lowers it into my mouth. he then straps 2 fluffy pink ribbons to each side of the paci and wraps it around my head clipping it at the back. Now, he moves on to one of the final pieces and puts the pink care bear head onto mine. "be a good plushie and sit up" my body obeys and he moves around and zips the costume up. The costume feels incredily fluffy and comfy. Its like im being hugged by a teddy on all sides myself. i hear a click come from behind the costume as andy comes around to the front of my showing me a key. "now you are locked into your new plushie fur. You are my big pink teddy bear toy' he says as he puts the key on a necklace around his neck.

i try to stand up in the teddy bear suit but the padding between my legs is incredibly thick. i can barely walk so i end up back on my hands and knees. the thick layers of stuffing on my belly is so warm and comfy, its got to be at least 10 cm thick of fur. Andy amused by the whole situation says
"OK teddy, time to get acquainted with the other teddy bears. Be a good plushie and prance around the room giving every teddy a hug and kiss, and get the ready for a teddy bears picnic"

All of a sudden, my body takes over and tries to stand up again. Didn't he see me try and stand before, I'm never going to be able to do it. Sure enough, I stand up and try and waddle with my arms flailing at my sides like a little girl and after getting just 2 steps in, I fall on my bum. Luckily the diaper combined with the costume basically make it so that I don't feel a thing. I'm sure from Andy's view it just looked pathetic, like a baby trying to walk but falling over all the time.

I eventually get to a pile of stuffies that's in the crib. After picking up each one, one by one and giving them a big hug and rubbing my face on there's to simulate a teddy kiss, I set them down on the floor in a circle. From waddling back and forth from the stuffies around the room to falling over, the whole thing takes forever but finally I get all the teddies I can find on the floor



Ideas going forward

toilet is locked and diaper change limit per day imposed
lily can make aleshia go through trigger phrases and uses often
lily has one of her school friends around and call him piddle andy while andy waits on them as maid
lilly invites over sarah his ex around
andy has his bed replaced with crib and room is made permenantly into abdl nuisery
andy punished by being hypnotised into a puppy and wearing puppy costume
hypno trigger cant cum unless mummy says
has to prepare a play of a nursery rhyme with costumes and dancing and singing
forced to search online for humiliating costumes with end result being judged by lilly on saturday. punishment if not humiliating enough
forced to practise baby tasks like drooling and using his diapers to get better at being a baby
andy secretly studying hypnosis. due to seeing it first hand, is able to learn it alot faster and tunr the tables on lilly
© Copyright 2022 Ahumbby (ahumbby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272037-Hypno-Sissy