*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272058-I-know-your-secret
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #2272058
I know who you are
My name is Manline and I’m living what you could say is my best life .Well now I’m living my best life but not too long ago I was living a very different life.My life back then was filled with lies and deceit,hiding and more lies ,running and looking over my shoulder.Now I live in the lap of wedded bliss in a big beautiful home in the hills of CA,with two cats a dog and four kids.

All this is now being put in jeopardy because at a charity event for the YMCA someone who I didn’t see came up behind me and whispered in my hear “I know who you are.” “ I know your secret.”When I quickly turned around there was no sign of them.The voice kinda sounded like one I heard before a long time ago however I have no idea whom it is.

I am now pacing the floor trying to place and match the voice with the men I know and have known.Who is this man?What does he want and how does he know me?How well does he know me ?I mean does he know me know me like in a personal way,intimate way or just know off me? I can’t have got this far to have it all end now.I was a free woman I mean free and clear I had gotten away.
224 words
© Copyright 2022 Happy to write (ndbassett40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272058-I-know-your-secret