*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272526-Zeldas-Mind-Stasis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2272526
My submission for ElectricKronos' contest based on their artwork of the same name.
(Link to the art in question: https://hypnohub.net/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=85770)

With Calamity Ganon defeated, Link and Zelda made it their mission to travel around Hyrule and tie up any loose ends that he or his minions may have left behind. This included visiting shrines that Link had left previously unfinished and collecting their spirit orbs. While Link did most of the heavy lifting, Zelda was quite good at figuring out how each shrine wanted them to proceed. This of course meant that Link was free to go on as many detours as he pleased, much to the princess' dismay.

One particular mission in the Kah Okeo Shrine had him tread off the beaten path to a treasure chest in which he found a Giant Ancient Core. After Zelda rushed him to get back on task, they collected the spirit orb and exited the shrine.

"Well," Zelda sighed, "Now that that's done with, onto the next one."

"Wait," Link said, "I'd like to take this core to Purah. I think she might be able to use it to upgrade my Shiekah Slate."

"That seems a bit unnecessary," she observed, "Your Shiekah Slate functions perfectly fine. We need to stay focused on the task at hand."

"But this would be good for us, don't you think?"

"Perhaps," she conceded, "But I would much rather spend our time helping people than tinkering with-"

While she wasn't paying attention, Link had quickly registered that Zelda wasn't going to change her position on the matter and sneakily warped himself over to Purah's lab in Hateno Village, much to the shock of the princess.

"Stubborn as ever," she sighed, holding the bridge of her nose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heya, Linky!" Purah chirped as she saw Link walk through the door to her lab, "I take it you're here for another upgrade?"

Link nodded in response, showing her his Shiekah Slate as well as the Giant Ancient Core.

"WOAH!" she gasped, "I've never seen a core this huge! I could probably give your stasis rune the works with this puppy!"

"How so?" Link asked, "What's there to improve on regular ancient cores letting me freeze monsters?"

"Uh, how about freezing anybody for as long as you wanted?! I could probably even heighten the precision on the device's output, allowing you to choose what part of their body gets frozen!"

"...Even their minds?" he suggested.

"Now you're talking! Well, what are you waiting for? Hand them over!"

Purah snatched the objects out of Link's hand and started working before he even had time to react. She was so excited that she didn't even take the time to ask Link for one of those "bold snaps" she loves so much. After giving the slate back to him - and telling him to hurry up and put it in the machine to finish the job - she practically kicked him out of the house so that he could start collecting test results to bring back to her as soon as possible.

Unfortunately for Purah, he wasn't planning on sharing some of the data he was about to collect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——

Zelda sighed as she leaned against the shrine, waiting for Link's return. Her patience was suddenly rewarded once she heard the sound of him warping back.

"There you are!" Zelda exclaimed, "I've been stuck here waiting in this goddess-forsaken hole for the past half an hour!"

"You should be grateful it didn't take longer," Link chuckled, "Thankfully, Purah wanted to get this particular feature implemented as soon as possible. And I believe that she had quite good reason to be excited about it."

"Oh, honestly!" she scoffed, "What sort of upgrade could you have gotten that's worth leaving me stranded here by myself? What if a group of monsters had attacked me? Any new features you may have received wouldn't be very helpful if you weren't around to use them!"

"I don't know," Link replied, holding up the device in Zelda's direction, "This new stasis upgrade seems like it could come in handy."

Zelda's eyes widened as Link pointed the device in her direction, zeroing in on her brain as it was outlined in a yellow glow through the slate's lens.

"W-Wait a minute!" she stammered, "You're not seriously planning to test it on me, are you?! Point that thing away from me this instant!"

Link said nothing as his finger hovered over the activation button.

"Link! I'm serious! Don't do it-"

Almost instantly, she was cut off as her mind froze completely. Her expression went completely blank as her posture worsened slightly. Drool started to run its way down her chin, dripping off of the end of it onto her ample breasts. Link could only look in awe as he admired the display before him, but once he regained his composure he couldn't help himself from seeing what his new ability had in store for the two of them. He grabbed Zelda's arm and warped them away to Eventide Island, a place he was sure they wouldn't be interrupted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once there, he brought Zelda to Toronbo Beach and started to test his newfound powers. The first thing he wanted to see was whether or not he could give her commands while her brain was frozen. He reached into their bags and pulled out the bikini that Zelda would wear when it was her turn to hunt for dinner, ever insistent that she was more than capable of doing so. It resembled her normal outfit despite being more revealing, particularly around the crotch area.

"Put this on," He commanded, holding the swimwear in front of the princess, "Then stand at attention for me."

Keeping her blank expression, she mindlessly stripped down in front of the hero without a care in the world. Her breasts sprang free once her bra was removed, and not long after, an ass fit for a princess was laid completely bare in front of him. He narrowly avoided getting caught staring at it more times than he'd care to admit.

Once she was dressed properly, her body shot up to attention as he'd commanded. Her head was drooping slightly, but it was enough to let Link know that he had full control over her. When this realization hit him, he couldn't help but chuckle to himself.

"Heh."

After thinking for a moment about what he wanted her to do for him, he gave her a command.

"Finger yourself, Zelda."

Zelda's hand moved down towards her crotch and slipped them under her bikini bottom, inserting two fingers into her pussy. She shifted them in and out slowly, the same blank expression still on her face.

"I thought you wanted to prove to me you were good enough to do things on your own, Zel," he teased, "Surely if you're capable of catching us dinner, you can pleasure yourself faster than that, no?"

Almost immediately, Zelda's fingers sped up. Link was half expecting her to stumble or moan as a response to the increased stimulation, but she still stood perfectly at attention with an emotionless stare. Link found this intriguing; Why wasn't she reacting? Surely she had to have been feeling something. He sat around waiting for several minutes as she mindlessly followed his command without a care in the world.

Then it hit him: She was in stasis.

Her brain would allow her to follow any commands she was prompted to, but that was it. It wouldn't send any signals to her body unless he said that it should. She couldn't feel pleasure or orgasm on her own. With this in mind, Link tried something.

"Cum."

Zelda came on command, however, she didn't seem to feel any pleasure from it. Instead, she just stood there fingering herself because Link hadn't ordered her to stop yet. This gave him his most devious idea yet. He could command her to feel pleasure, but why not go the extra mile? Instead, he let her continue what she was doing for a couple more minutes before moving away from her and hiding behind a nearby rock.

With that, he released the stasis, and all the built-up pleasure that she would have felt when touching herself suddenly washed over her like an open floodgate. Zelda orgasmed once more, making up for all the times she couldn't in one fell swoop.

"OHHHHH! OH GODDESS HYLIA!~"

Zelda squirmed from the massive amount of pleasure before staining the inside of her bottom once more. Once she came down, she regained awareness of her surroundings. She was utterly confused at how she could've possibly ended up on what appeared to be a deserted island in nothing but her swimsuit.

"What in the name of...What is the meaning of this?!" she asked nobody in particular as her face turned a crimson hue.

As a response, Link revealed himself from behind the rock, now in his swim trunks.

"LINK, YOU'D BETTER EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON HE-"

She was cut off once more as Link activated his stasis rune and turned off the blonde princess' mind. As Link walked closer to her, only one word escaped his mouth.

"Heh."


© Copyright 2022 Sakutarou (sakutarou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272526-Zeldas-Mind-Stasis