*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272745-Kaylas-Foot-Diary-5---Entries-31-to-41
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #2272745
Previously: Ross's Slave Life. Party Time. Ben Rubs Feet. Ross Disappears Then Returns.
Previously: Foot Diary #4 - Previously: Ross's Slave Life. Party Time. Ben Rubs Feet. Ross Disappears Then Returns.  


Entry 31: 6th August 2003

Dear Diary,


We're getting close to judgment day... that's right, just FOUR days until my A-Level results! Apparently Theo didn't do that great in his, but still managed to get into his Uni on some waiting list/appeal thing. He's not that bothered about the whole university experience, that it's 'overrated - I guess knowing that he's got a share in the family business helps. That doesn't mean he's not smart though!

So... Theo.... Mmmmm! Things are going well with that absolute babe! We haven't met up since our last date, but we've been messaging loads. He is so hot, so sexy... I love his long hair, dark eyes, toned arms... I've actually been thinking about having sex with him. Yeah, that's right! I never considered that with Ben when he was trying to woo me (and ended up being a loyal little pet - ha, more on that!) but with Theo, it's very different. I don't want to 'break' him, or humble him, like with Ross or Ben. I want him to take me over, satisfy me... All in good time!

Going back to Ben, something very, very enjoyable happened this afternoon. He came over, practically begging me over text if we could hang out. So we were in the garden, me lying on a sun bed, chatting away about Bournemouth, gleaning a few more things that Ben had heard about it from his sister, Jess. Useful to know about some of the bars, student nights and stuff like that.

Ben was sat opposite me on a small stool - it was the perfect height for him to massage my feet at. I don't have to ask him anymore, by the way. He knows his place! That's when I first noticed it. Ben was sitting a little uncomfortably, his back bent as he leaned forward to really apply some pressure to the centre of my sole. I wasn't sure at first, but it soon became unmistakeable.

He was getting turned on!

He was wearing swim shorts (I have to say that Ben's body is VERY average) and it was pretty obvious that there was something hard in there. For a moment, I thought about calling him out on it. But really, it's better not to - it may have humiliated him to the point of him scurrying away, finally realising that he had crossed a line. And it's too convenient having him around! So, I watched with amusement at him trying to arch forward, cross his legs over, doing everything he could for his boner to subside. It was hard not to laugh, bless him!

And it was caused by my FEET. Again... I say "again", in that it's now Ross AND Ben who have been turned on by my feet! Hehe! But this is very different. Ross's foot fetish made him powerless to resist, once he had some direct contact with my feet, plus with my force of will, it was a gradual decline into foot slavery that he simply couldn't fight. With Ben, he's made it clear up to now that he's NOT into feet! Well, that's what he told me not too long ago...

So, that's what's got me thinking - is actually Ben developing a foot fetish? Or is it just being around me that turns him on? This sounds massively arrogant but let's face it - it's true! It HAS to be one or the other. And I hope it's the former because that's actually pretty amazing - that I can turn a guy like this! Basically, it's the opposite to Ross - that all started because he was into feet. Ben is into feet because of me! Interesting!

When I was done with the massage, I casually strolled to the pool, trying not to smirk as he sat there awkwardly, just watching me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You not coming in for a swim?" I asked, slipping into the water, tying my brown hair up.

"Um... in a er, minute..." He called over, still crossing his legs and leaning forward. "Yeah, in a, er, minute..."

I let out a soft giggle, feeling so powerful that this guy was not only besotted with me, fully accepting that I was dating another guy, but had actually got turned on by my feet. It was just so easy!

A minute turned into at least 5 until Ben finally stood up, bent at an angle as he stood, clearly still nursing wood, making the excuse that he needed to go home, calling out guilty-sounding apologies. He messaged me on MSN a little later (probably after pleasuring himself at the thought of my feet, hehe..), begging for forgiveness, explaining he'd forgotten about a family event (bullshit...).

Of course, I graciously forgave him... Benevolent queen that I am! Hehe! I even sent him a boomerang of my wiggling toes, with the caption of 'Don't worry, you can paint these nails again soon!' No doubt he jerked over that too.... Such a pathetic loser!

Speaking of pathetic losers...

Ross has been quiet. He's kept himself to himself, for the most part. When he has been around, he's been getting on with chores (both his and mine, ha!), avoiding eye contact with me when we've been in the same room. Yet, I haven't deliberately teased or berated him. The more I think about it, the more I don't need him. He was a prick to me for so long that I have zero guilt about how I've humbled him. So, he totally deserves being the inferior one. I had to put up with feeling that way for four years, so it's karma, basically!

Jen is on my case. I'm finding her increasingly annoying - she's so needy and unsure of herself. Like, there's just no self-confidence or conviction there. She's putting a lot of responsibility onto me - like I can just suddenly make my stepbrother find her attractive. Let's face it, Jen is NOT hot. She's not much of anything, harsh as that may sound. At school, I found it comforting having her around but not so much lately. She's not actually much fun to be around - it's not I like I need her like I did at school. But, I'm keeping my word - that I will arrange something for her to come over soon, to spend some time with Ross... will it help? We'll see!

This evening, I watched a comedy with Cameron Diaz, just with Mum as Ian was working in his study (he seems quite stressed about something financial - but what's new?), while Ross sat with us, but on the other sofa, half-watching. I'm actually giggling at the thought of him watching mine and Mum's bare feet dangling off the sofa as we snuggle up, trying his best not to get turned on... To be fair, he's stayed away from my feet for around 10 days now... so maybe he has moved on? Or does the loser content himself with foot porn? Or memories of being my foot slave? Hehe, it's funny either way!

As long as that idiot does my chores and lets me do whatever else I want in my home - yeah, it's mine, not his anymore! Then we're good. And when we go to Uni (4 days....4 days until I find out...) I'll barely see him anymore anyway! I've had more people add me on MSN recently - guys, and girls, who I was aware of at school but wasn't friends with. Now that I'm more confident and popular, people seem to want to know me more. Is that a good or a bad thing? Well, if it means more interacting and connecting, surely that can only be good, right?

Love,
Kayla



Entry 32: 7th August 2003

Dear Diary,


I've just got back from a date with Theo. It was lush! We went out to a couple of different bars in town - All Bar One (not exactly classy but it's technically the first pub I've been to, as an adult!) and then this wine bar, where we tried quite a few different reds, all of which he seemed to know so much about. He's so sophisticated! Ha, it's funny imagining Ben being suave like that!

We went back to his for a little while too and made out for a good hour or so... the time went so quickly, it was a bit of a blur. Nothing sexual has happened yet but I was more conscious about it. He's renting a flat, right in the centre of town, so I felt like a proper grown up, not having to negotiate parents or siblings or anything like that. Lying on the sofa with him, our glasses of wine on his coffee table, while he caressed my breasts, slid his hand along my thigh... I definitely felt tempted just to give it to him.

But I didn't. I'm still a virgin and up until recently, I haven't exactly had many opportunities to get laid. Now that I have the chance to, with a gorgeous, charming, funny guy.... it doesn't feel quite right. I'm aware that I'm probably overthinking this. Maybe next time it will feel more 'right'.

Ben wanted to come over again to, 'help me get ready' before the date with Theo. I'm not sure how I feel about him - in some ways it's empowering having him around. He's clearly still besotted with me and when he rubs my feet, gives me pedicures, I feel like a princess. Sure, he's a nice guy and all but since things have been moving along with Theo, he's pretty much invisible to me - like a piece of furniture.

So I turned down the offer. Does that make me a bitch? Just using him when it's convenient to me? But what am I supposed to do, entertain his creepy, friend-zoned-getting-off-on-my-feet forever? Maybe since I noticed the other day that he was getting turned on when massaging my feet, it's changed things. Was I subconsciously trying to 'break' him, and now that he's clearly into my feet, it's crossed a line?

I ignored his reply, asking me if I was free tomorrow instead. He can wait - he knows his place. Anyway, I have some other news which could make things VERY interesting with Ross.

The cousins are coming over soon! That's right - on the day of our A-Level results (2 days and counting!!), Mum has arranged for Gabrielle and Sophia to 'celebrate' us getting into Uni together. At first I was bloody pissed off with her - what if I don't get in? What if it's just another reason for them to laugh at my expense, like they have done in the past? But the more I've thought about it, the more it's a win-win situation...

If my results are not good enough, I'm NOT hanging around at home. I'll go out with Theo, or do something else - maybe even let Ben rub my feet at his place, if I'm really at a loss of what to do!

And if they ARE good enough, then it will be the double celebration... Ross has already agreed to be in to see his cousins, something that he MUST be feeling nervous about, since the balance of power has shifted completely in my favour. If he even hints at being mean to me, or takes one step out of line, I've already got so many delicious ways in which I can destroy him!

One is for him to be at my mercy - literally grovelling at my feet in front of The Cousins. That would show them AND him who's in charge, and how much more confident I've become. Yet, that would be directly going against what Jen wants... Yeah, I'm regretting making that deal and promises to her. Still, he apparently has shown no interest in meeting up with her, by the way. Jen is definitely getting annoyed!

So I've got another idea... but I don't want to write about it yet, not to jinx it. It's just too hilarious to properly map out here... So we will have to wait and see on that one!

Ryan's messaged me again, being all flirty. Maybe he's one of those guys that just likes messaging loads of girls? Anyway, I've been pretty neutral back to him. I do NOT fancy him at all, but it is kinda funny imagining Charlotte finding out that her new boyfriend is apparently into me!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 33: 8th August 2003

Dear Diary,


I need to do something about Jen. That's right, my so-called friend is really starting to piss me off! Dinner was pretty much a disaster - to be fair, I honestly thought it would be a good idea, getting Ross to spend time with her, hoping I'd push them together.

Ross barely acknowledged her - he was more or less silent during dinner itself. He just seems to be....kinda vacant really. Maybe I've humbled him so fucking much that he's just not got that much about him anymore. Or it could be he's just keeping his head down, aiming to get to Uni so he can put everything behind him... You may be thinking I should feel sorry for him.

But NO! He brought this on himself! It's not MY fault that he's into feet... His own stepsister's feet! And he was such a bastard to me for so long... No, when I think about him, I feel vindicated. In fact, he's fucking lucky that I'm not making his life hell!

Sooooo back to Jen...

She tried a few times, in vain, to strike up conversation. We both did. But Ross was painfully uninterested - not outwardly rude like he used to be, at least. After some ice cream on the sofa - Jenny even had taken her socks off, following my lead - Ross's eyes were much more focused on mine (and Mum's) feet. After another half hour of Ross shrugging her off, focusing instead on refilling my drink, and taking my ice-cream bowl away when I was done, she asked if we could talk in my room... Here's how it went!

"Kayla... What's going on? You promised me you'd help me become Ross's girlfriend!" Her voice was a little shrill as she sat on my bed, arms folded and frowning.

I told her to keep it down as I sat down next to her. "Look, there's only so much I can do." I said, trying not to be sound impatient. "I arranged this evening so that you can spend some time with him. What more do you want?"

Jen shook her head. "It's like... Like I don't even exist any more! He's barely looked at me this evening... He's not even replying to my messages any more - or just gives me one word answers. It's like, since he's come back home after being at his Mum's, he doesn't need me."

That all made sense. Ross needed her when he was at his lowest ebb, trying to make sense of things in his Mum's small apartment for those few days. She was just someone who showed an interest and made him feel better about himself. I tried to explain that to Jen in a kind way, but it didn't seem to go down too well. Maybe I was a little blunt... I mean, she isn't Ross's type. Look at Charlotte and, well, (not that we went out but he was and still is clearly attracted to), me!

So Jen stormed out. And she's ignored my messages since. I mean, it's a bit ungrateful really, isn't it? I gave up an evening of potentially seeing Theo, I've literally got 2 days until my results come... I've got a lot on my mind too! But I don't trust Jenny - something has changed between us, ever since she went behind my back and messaged Ross secretly. She's sneaky and I don't need her anymore anyway. So what to do? I'll come back to that one tomorrow.

Ben is also pissing me off a little. He's so damn needy, and it's getting less endearing. He'll message 'cute' things, like "Hey Kayla, just wanted to say how lucky I am to be your friend. Thanks for being the best!" and "Just let me know whenever you want a foot massage. I'm free all evening!".

That isn't cute. It's actually a bit annoying. Still, he's clearly shifting from being obsessed with me in general, to specifically focusing on my feet. He sent a screenshot of a new pedicure kit he's bought.... Actually asking me if I'd like to come over tomorrow evening to try it out. Maybe I should... I mean, who doesn't love a guy serve at her feet, even if he is irritating?

Earlier, after some time tanning by the pool, I had an amazing workout. I was able to beat my personal bests in all areas - I actually lifted 80kg on the squat rack. Never managed that before! My legs are definitely feeling stronger. I've been there pretty much every day, following Ross's program. The mixture of weights and cardio seems to be paying off; I've never looked this good naked! I've always been slim, but not toned, not with an arse that actually is noticeable, and appreciated. I actually saw Ross down there, trying to bench press. I could tell that he was frustrated as I quietly came into the room. After he swore aloud and saw me standing there, he made a hasty exit. Good boy!

Theo's been messaging a lot, by the way - but in a good way! We're basically flirting all of the time. He's promised to "satisfy me completely" when he next sees me. And that is a challenge I may well accept!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 34: 9th August 2003

Dear Diary,


I can't actually believe I'm getting my results tomorrow.... eeeeeek! So that has been on my mind a LOT today. I've also been thinking about The Cousins too. What if, after last time I stood up to them, they decide to give me some payback? Maybe I should just steer clear tomorrow.... arrange something with Theo?

NO! It's my house and they can go to hell. Better still, I've been thinking through a few more scenarios of what to do with them, whilst around Ross. Earlier today, he was back at the gym when I came in for my session. He started to slip away but I told him to 'spot' me (yeah, I'm picking up the lingo!). I could tell that he was impressed with what I could do with the seated military press. He'd even, very briefly, returned to the Ross of old with the smirk on his face when I picked up two 12kg dumbbells. It was very satisfying when that smirk disappeared, and replaced with one of surprise.

He actually hung his head when I did my squats: now at 85kg. I challenged him to do the same but he politely declined, avoiding eye contact. I rolled my eyes and told him to clean each machine and piece of equipment, while I did my cool down - a few yoga poses. Of course, the perv couldn't help but linger his eyes over my bare soles, thinking I couldn't see him! He may not have actively submitted to my feet for a while now, but watching him meekly wipe down the squat rack, knowing I did more than he could, was definitely a lot of fun! After that, I lazed by the pool. I'm finding that when I have downtime like this, I'm on MSN messenger rather than reading. Should I feel bad about that? I mean, I AM spending a lot of time with writing, so that's my literary fix in a way. Still, I'll make more effort to read soon as I do miss it!

Jen finally replied to me, something vague about "I'll just have to do things my way", about Ross. I really can't be bothered with her, so I didn't bother messaging her back. And I'm not going to help with Ross - If I do any more to help, suggest or hint, then I'm basically forcing him to go out with her. Which defeats the whole purpose! So, Jen can do one, basically. I'm wasting time on her when I could be reading instead!

Moving on to the evening.... which was very entertaining! Something rather unexpected happened... No, not with Theo and his 'promise' (not yet!). I could have seen him this evening but I turned him down, to see Ben instead. Hang on, what's this... Kayla is actually really interested in Ben - he's such a decent, sweet guy.... She wants to be with him really....

You gotta be fucking joking! HA!

No. I went over to Ben's this evening to see Jess - Ben just happened to be there, really. We've been messaging quite a bit - Ben's sister and me - and she's actually going on holiday to Malta in a week, so I doubt I'll see her again before she goes back to Uni. I know, I should say 'we', but it's so close to D Day now... I can't talk about that anymore! So back to the evening...

Ben's Mum was as lovely as ever. She's so kind and clearly thinks that Ben and I being 'friends' is just us being coy and cute. I mean, she's kidding herself but Ben clearly hasn't had the guts, or the heart, to put her right. That's up to him - NOT me!

So, she headed out for the evening, leaving just the three of us. Jess was glad about this, as it meant us having more space in the living room and full access to the drinks. Jess is not only cool (unlike Ben - harsh, but fair), but she's also a pro at making cocktails. She made us Cosmopolitans (loved those!), then Mojitos. I could tell Ben was getting increasingly frustrated - he'd assumed that I'd come over so he could be alone with me and use his new pedicure kit. Yes, he is that hopelessly smitten with me, hee!

At one point, he let out a sigh as Jess started telling me about a bar in Bournemouth with bespoke cocktails. She'd been there since it opened in April, during her second year there. Giving her a dirty look, he folded his arms. "I don't think Kayla wants to keep hearing about your cocktails. Can't you, er, give us a bit of space, Jessica?"

"A bit of space?" His sister echoed. "So what, you can braid her hair, or give her a foot massage?" Jess smirked, but I could tell she was annoyed - I had become her friend and it was presumptuous of him to cut her off like that.

Ben blushed but he wasn't backing down. "She's come over to see me. She's my friend." He sounded possessive.

I gave him a look and told him to play nice. The fact was that Jess was also my friend and to be fair, the two of us had arranged the evening. Also, I chided him for his lack of respect towards his sister. Jessica placed a hand on my shoulder at this point, rubbing it and reassuring me that Ben was just being jealous. However, I was resolute. I folded my arms and continued to burn a hole right through him, until my little pet did the right thing.

"Sorry, er, Jess. That was rude of me. Sorry Kayla too... I, I shouldn't have said that. Sorry, um, both of you..." He said in a quiet but clear voice.

"Wow!" Jess let out a small giggle. "I guess you want to rub her feet too? Don't you?" She was clearly loving seeing her brother so humbled like this.

Ben looked conflicted but he slowly nodded, while Jess squeezed my shoulder more firmly, spluttering a little of her Cosmopolitan. "That's priceless. My brother is such a little bitch!"

It just felt right, really to put him in his place in front of his sister. I also wanted to push him - to see how loyal and pathetic he truly was to me. My automatic reaction was to tell him to rub my feet while Jess and I sat on the sofa and continued our conversation. But I had a better idea - I wanted that pedicure with his new kit... While Jess and I sat on the sofa, both with our feet plopped up on the coffee table, I could tell that Ben was both enamoured and mortified at the same time. He was serving at the feet of his Goddess, but forced to literally kneel before his sister too. A sister who he clearly resented - for being so confident and effortlessly cool, but also for being my preferred company. Well, that's what I assumed...

Ben meekly rubbed away with his new pumice stone, reverently holding my foot at an angle to scrape away the dead skin. He used various different nail scissors and implements to ensure my toenails were the perfect, consistent length. He used an expensive looking white varnish to give me French tips, holding my foot steady as he expertly serviced my feet, like a good bitch. We chatted more about Bournemouth, but ended up discussing Ben being so proficient at pedicures; Jess couldn't help but laugh at the fact that he'd actually bought this pedicure kit himself, which he turned a beetroot red to.

Jessica peered at him for a few moments, uncrossing and crossing her feet at the ankles. "I honestly never knew my brother was so into feet!" She suddenly declared, having watched him closely, as we analysed his pedicuring-abilities.

He protested at this. "I'm not into feet!" He almost shouted, quickly apologising after a stern look from me. "I'm just... just..." His words trailed off as Jess snorted with laughter and wiggled her toes at him.

"Be nice Ben," I told him firmly. "Anyway, just face it, you like my feet, don't you?" I bit my lip and spread my toes, while he held on to the same foot.

He tried to shake his head, but it was futile. He babbled at bit but did admit that he thought they were 'nice', while his sister threw her head back and howled with laughter. This utter humiliation was too much for Ben. With a small groan of despair and frustration, he let go of my foot, scurried up to his feet and stormed out of the room, running up the stairs and slamming his bedroom door.

Jessica gave me a high five and grinned at me. Chuckling, she thought it was priceless - the fact that he'd actually bought a pedicure kit... she wandered aloud if her brother actually had a foot fetish. To that, I shrugged, admitting that I didn't know for sure, but what I did know that he clearly likes my feet! Or possibly that he was just generally submissive. Jess seemed to be thinking that over, telling me that he'd always been a pain in her arse but that she'd never noticed anything with feet before... She looked more serious as she suddenly asked me why I hung around with her brother.

I gave her a conspiratorial look. "Do you promise not to tell Ben?" She nodded. "I like my feet being served - that's honestly a big reason. He is SO good at foot massages - you've seen what a pro he is with pedicures... But the other main reason, is that I really enjoy spending time with you - you're awesome!"

Jess looked a little awkward but she smiled. "And we are gonna be Bournemouth buddies in September. Kayla..." She added with a mock-warning tone as I looked away. "You're GOING to get in, trust me! Anyway, you're cool, and yeah - I should technically be looking out for my little bro. But he's always been a bit of a shit to me, never exactly endeared himself, you know!"

I grinned and told her that if she had her brother's foot skills, then she'd be the full-friend-package! Jess actually blushed at this and let out a nervous giggle. She promptly made us another cocktail - another Mojito.

I'm not stupid - there was a moment there. I'm trying not to think about it too much - I'm not actively looking to have anything with Jess other than being friends, and potentially a cool, older Uni buddy. So why did she react like that? It could just be her conscience about how dismissively we were talking about Ben... Maybe it's more...Ben's Mum came back soon after. Jess explained, with a smirk, that Ben wasn't interested in our 'girly chat' so went to bed early. Ben's Mum apologised on behalf of her son, calling me a taxi.

So of course, I've been thinking about Jess and what all that really meant. Ben hasn't messaged me since he left me and Jess in the living room. Maybe I could ask him...?

There's just so much swimming around in my mind right now. I'll feel better for tomorrow, and at least know for sure about the results... I'm going to message Theo for a bit. Something I've been doing before bed, is 'pleasuring' myself, especially after MSN messaged with him... hey, it's natural! And when I think of Theo, while getting to my happy place, that feels natural too! I feel like it could happen the next time I see him...

Love,
Kayla



Entry 35: 10th August 2003

Dear Diary,


WAHOOOOOO! You guessed it.... I'm in! Bournemouth here I come, baby! Honestly, I was fucking shaking getting to school with Mum and Ross, queuing up to get that envelope... As soon as Mr Bernard (used to fancy him, years ago) handed it to me, smiling encouragingly, I couldn't wait another second.

Two As, one B and a C! I'll take that - and even better than what I needed! Ross stayed typically quiet - he's got that scholarship so it wasn't like his results mattered. When he revealed his C and two Ds (he didn't have a fourth subject). Mum was placating, as always but I could tell how thrilled she was for me!

It's SUCH a relief. I feel MUCH more relaxed now and am actually looking forward to The Cousins coming over! I'm on such a high, nothing can bring me down! I've just phoned Theo too and he's taking me out tomorrow night to celebrate. I've still been thinking of moving things to the next level... And I've got all the more reason to, considering how free I feel!

We hung around for school a little while, Ross mooching around and avoiding his former basketball buddies, who he presumably hasn't seen for weeks now. It was funny instructing him to hold onto my envelope, while I flitted around, comparing results with those who were obviously happy enough to do so. At one point, I noticed Ben but he quickly avoided my eye and walked off to meet some blonde girl from our year group (can't remember her name - there were a couple of hundred kids in our year group, to be fair!). She seemed very happy to see him... The loser hasn't messaged me since last night - in a way it's a bit of a relief. But at the same time, I do enjoy being generally worshipped and adored. Who doesn't?!

I literally bumped into Charlotte - looking typically glamorous, even wearing heels for results day! I was prepared to be cold and aloof to her, after what happened with Ross, but she was actually being kind of... nice. Admiring my arms, she briefly mentioned that I should do cardio workouts with her, at her gym. She was then whisked away by another friend, but since seeing her, she's messaged me on MSN with the details about it.... Does she actually want to go with me? It seems so random but at the same time, it's flattering to think the most popular girl from school is choosing to spend time with me!

I didn't even think about seeing how Jen got on. I didn't see her at school and she's not messaged me lately... I really can't be bothered with her. I did tell Jess though - she's delighted! And already we've arranged to meet up before she goes to Malta. I've not forgotten last night but at the same time, I really like her and she's so much fun. So I'm just going to see how that one goes, without assuming that there is something weird going on there.

The Cousins are coming over soon - I'm just about to get ready. Would be nice to have my little foot pet Ben to pamper my feet... but I'll leave that one, this time. Of course, I reckon I could break Ross.... just a nice foot massage while I do my makeup.... No, I'm sticking to my word and I DON't need him!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 36: 10th August 2003

Dear Diary,


I think this might actually be the best fucking day ever. Yes, I was on a massive high in my last entry - and justifiably so! Smashing my results and getting into Bournemouth...

All of that couldn't be topped. Surely. And to think, I had actually been a little nervous about The Cousins coming over a couple of days back. Right. Here we go...

When Gabrielle and Sophia arrived, their hostility was palpable. As always, they were charming and polite in front of their parents, and Mum and Ian. To me, they gave me those smirks and narrowing of their beautiful eyes. So very little seemed to have changed - except Gabrielle had shorter hair. Still gorgeous, still half-Italian and still dangerous. One thing that was clearly different however, was how they were towards Ross, especially at first. In the past, they'd be gushing over him, immediately asking him to give them a piggyback, or whisper something about me in his ear... or just anything that showed that they were thrilled to see him, calling him "Ross the boss!". HA!

Not this time! I hadn't really thought about it, but the last time they saw him, he'd been the alpha. Winning at basketball and making fun of me, with them. Since then, he's presumably been evasive, as they made a reference to it almost immediately. After some small talk about their holiday in Ibiza, and delight from Gabrielle to share her results: three As and a B (better than mine, which was a little tough to swallow), the four parents started pouring wine and talking about dismally dull things like stocks and shared (Ian looking rather agitated again) so we all adjourned - as if on autopilot - to the living room.

Ross tried an easy smile. "So, er, long time no see, huh!" He focused on Gabrielle. "And your results were amazing... Wow, you smashed it!"

Gabrielle merely sniffed, examining her fingernails. "Whatever. Thought you'd forgotten about us. Too busy to reply to our texts?"

I hid a grin as I watched them from the other side of the room. I chose the armchair while The Cousins slinked onto one of the sofas, Ross standing awkwardly in front of them.

"You didn't even reply to the postcard we sent from Ibiza," Sophia chipped in, narrowing her eyes at her cousin. "That was so rude."

Ross looked a bit anxious as he explained he'd been 'busy' but his words trickled away under his cousins' hard stares. He even looked to me for a moment, as if I'd step in and help him!

Gabrielle sighed. "Whatever. You don't even look the same as before. What, you've not bothered to work out as well? Ross reddened a bit at this, self-consciously holding onto one of his biceps, which definitely wasn't as impressive as it used to be. Gab suddenly turned her attention to me. "Kayla, you look...kinda good..." Gab said, looking me up and down. "What have you been doing, weights or interval training?"

I replied that it had been mostly weights, but I was planning on moving onto cardio too, with Charlotte... Ross shot me a look, clearly looking surprised that I mentioned his ex, so casually. Gab rolled her eyes at that, shaking her head at Ross and sarcastically thanking him for keeping her and Sophia in the loop with his relationship. Ross mumbled an apology at this, looking abashed and nothing like the cocksure jock who had berated me in front of them so many times before. It was wonderful to see.

"Really sorry, Ross?" Gabrielle continued to torture him, a grin plastered on her gorgeous face, her long eyelashes fluttering.

It was lush - watching Ross squirm. The Cousins were clearly enjoying it too, watching Ross continue to apologise to them, until they were satisfied.

That's when I potentially took it too far. Without even thinking, I called out: "Loser!" at my stepbrother, who was still stood awkwardly in front of the two girls.

Gabrielle shot a look at me, her eyes narrowed and perfect upper lip curled. "Who said he's a loser? Ross is still our hero.. our tough guy. Aren't you, dear cousin? You've beaten up guys who have pissed us off, won every sports challenge you've done... You've got a sports scholarship... You may not look as jacked but you're still the boss! I know you've fucked up, but you're done now. Right?" The older sibling's sharp words seemed to have an immediate effect. I was taken aback too - everything seemed to be going so well up until then!

Ross's composure changed as he took a breath. He agreed with her, that it was just him showing his cousins that he'd messed up, but he was very much still the boss...The two sisters exchanged a glance, part intrigued, part doubtful. They whispered to one another, giggling slightly while Ross glared at me across the room, like it was my fault that he'd just embarrassed and debased himself like that in front of these two relatives who - up until now - clearly adored him. To be fair, it was really! I wasn't expecting that - his glare was single biggest act of defiance against me for weeks! I glared back, giving him a warning look but he ignored me... how dare he!

"Prove it - prove that you're still the boss!" Sophia grinned, tossing her long hair behind one slender shoulder.

Ross cleared his throat, considering something before a smile appeared on his face. He suggested a basketball challenge, flexing his wrists, assuring his cousins that he was ready to prove that he was still the best. Sophia giggled prettily, practically bouncing up and down on the sofa and clearly impressed by his machoism. I rolled my eyes at that - it was something I'd seen too many times before and I didn't like where this was going. Gabrielle considered this but dismissed it, as it was something they'd done enough times before, plus her boyfriend was always playing that 'stupid game'...

"Wrestling?" I suddenly suggested. It was one of the many 'scenarios' that I had gone through in my head before. I was NOT ever going to agree to basketball but with this option, I already had a plan - if it came to having to do a challenge, this would be the best way. Ross looked a little doubtful but the girls LOVED it, looking at me like I was an idiot for saying it. From their perspective, it was a chance for Ross to prove what an alpha he was, and this would be a way of making it up to them, for being so poor at communicating lately. He even swaggered outside, the other two daintily following him, my mind trying to focus on what I'd practised on my own.

So, there we were, in the garden, me facing my stepbrother. The first time in a LONG time that he had a possible advantage. For so long, he'd been my bitch. But this was different: he had a license to hurt me, to humble me. He needed to restore his self-worth and pride. And Gab and Soph - they did NOT like how cocky I was, especially when I called him "loser" - they needed to see me taken down a peg or two. So I wasn't feeling one hundred per cent confident! Ross seemed determined, and was focused on my face - keeping eye contact and not flickering down at my feet, completely in the zone.

Had I stepped into a massive trap and avoidable situation? Before we started we agreed on the rules. The winner was the one to make the other submit. Or force the other ones' shoulders on the mat, while Sophia counted to three. Oh, and it was best out of three... We were also both barefoot, which is something that I knew would surely work to my advantage - obviously!

At first, Ross seemed vindicated, after he swiftly moved towards me, grabbing an arm and throwing me hard to the ground. I winced as I dropped face down, rolling away until I was on my back, gasping for air. I may have been far stronger than I ever had been, and he'd clearly lost some muscle mass. But he had technique and experience - that was obvious as he hopped down onto me, which gave me unpleasant flashbacks of when he'd straddled me before. Instead of hurting me any further, he went straight for a pin fall - pushing his meaty hands hard against each of my shoulders.

Sophia called excitedly to two, clearly impressed with her cousin. Fortunately, I was able to shove a knee up at his gut. We'd also agreed blows were allowed to the body but no strikes to the face or 'nether regions'. So that was fair!

Ross grunted but was not affected for long. Grimacing, he released my shoulders, then hooked his hands under them, forcing me to roll over, so I was face down. More horrible images flashed back to me right then - ones of Ross making me eat dirt or kiss the mud on the ground. It was the first properly humbling thing that had happened to me in a long time when Ross dropped his weight on my back, tucking my head under one of his upper arms, so I felt my neck stretch.

Within a few moments, I knew that something would break if I didn't do something quickly. Yet I couldn't do anything to stop him - he had come totally beaten! So it was with real frustration, and fear for what I had gotten into, that I tapped out, my hand trembling a little.

"Whoo, Ross!" Gabrielle cheered, high-fiving her younger sister, who both laughed as I wiped a small amount of dirt from my lip. Ross looked a little concerned and guilty for a brief moment, like he was thinking of apologising to me, especially when I gave him a livid look. He got back into position, looking pleased when he saw how happy The Cousins were.

I couldn't risk that happening again. Thank fuck it was best of three! Really, there was only one real option: go straight to my secret plan - one that I could have used immediately, but was hoping I wouldn't need to . When we got in position for round 2, Ross stretching out his arms, looking relaxed, I stayed completely still until Gab called out "Fight!". On that, I dropped onto my back and arched my legs back towards me.

Sophia giggled loudly. "Haha! She's actually lying down... She's given up already!"

"What a loser...." Gabrielle smirked, standing not far from me. The look on her face was one of pure smugness, like the order between us had finally been fully restored! "This is more like it... like the way things should be! Ross, finish her already, boss!"

My stepbrother's confident expression quickly turned doubtful as he moved forward. He must have known that this was NOT the same, placid girl he'd physically overpowered before, who was now seemingly surrendering so meekly! So it made sense that he stopped a few inches away from me, stretching out each hand to carefully deal with my legs. I drew him in further, lifting my legs up until my arse was off the floor. Then, suddenly, I stretched my legs out so that my bare feet were just in front of his face.

The effect was instantaneous. Ross's eyes widened and he let out a small "Oh!" His arms hovering awkwardly in front of him, he hesitated for FAR too long. With a grin, I lowered my legs, then launched them hard at his gut so both feet connected, then slammed one foot against each of his pectorals. Ross grunted each time, yet did not even seem to be offering any defence. The Cousins cried out for him to block me, but he seemed useless, helpless to watch as I kicked him twice more, hard in the belly, until he dropped down to his knees, panting for breath.

I grabbed hold of each arm and pulled his body towards me so that he slowly slid to the ground on his side. Wrapping my powerful thighs around his head, I arched back and applied as much pressure as I could muster. Squeezing him like an anaconda, Ross futilely waved his arms around, realising now that he'd left it way too late to react to my barefoot body blows. It was like he was paralysed as soon as my bare feet had made contact with him! My head scissors were very effective - it was a move I had practised on a couple of teddy bears and my pillows in the past few days, in preparation for this! I just knew that if I could touch him with my bare feet, I'd be able to neutralise him this easily. And I did - it worked a treat!

The Cousins' cries of encouragement soon faded away, while Ross's face turned increasingly red. To be fair, he managed to go at least a minute or so, until he finally tapped out, letting out a full on groan of pain when I finally released him. It was so satisfying, physically overpowering him like this once again, but this time in front of The Cousins! It completely transformed the situation and atmosphere in the garden.

"One-one," Sophia called out, clearly reluctant and concerned for her cousin. "So that means, final round..."

Gabrielle folded her arms as she walked over to Ross, who had gotten back to all fours, and whispered something in his ear. He nodded, while clutching at his neck, completely winded. Gulping in air, he was clearly rattled and actually looked afraid. It was awesome!

"Come on Ross," Gab called after him as he got back to his feet and in position for round 3. "Put her in her place! You're the boss! Remember!"

I called back confidently. "No, Gabrielle, I'm the boss around here, and I'm about to show all of you!" I mock-pouted at my stepbrother, before muttering so only he could hear me. "Just face it, you want to be under my feet again, don't you?"

"Round 3 - fight..." Called out Sophia, sounding a lot less excited than before.

It must have been so debasing Ross to hear this from me - he actually let out a soft whimper, barely putting his hands up in a fighting stance. In the corner of my eye, I noticed The Cousins exchanging a look, like they were not impressed with their cousin at all. It was pathetic. I actually laughed at him as I easily tucked one of his half-outstretched arms under my own and did the same with the other.

Staring up at him - he had at least half a foot on me - a look of triumph on my face, I wanted to savour the moment. "I'm better than you, aren't I, Ross?" I stated this loudly and clearly.

He replied weakly a few pleading words, but I could sense him capitulating. I repeated it again, even louder so The Cousins even looked a little cowed.

"Y-yes..." He replied humbly, nodding in consent. "Y-you're...b-better than me...."

I'm sure I could see Sophia shake her head in dismay. It just added to the fun, knowing that these two girls - who had belittled me for years - could witness his destruction.

"Get ready to taste de-feet...." I giggled before kneeing him once in the gut so he dropped weakly to his knees, no real resistance left. Maybe he was actually looking forward to having my foot in his face again, the freak! I proceeded to kick him several times on the chest. The third blow hard enough for him to yelp in pain, and full flat on his back. With a smirk, I causally lowered myself downwards, sitting on his groin, one foot slowly stretching towards his face.

"Wait, wait!" Sophia suddenly called out, moving right next to me. "We said noNO strikes to the face!"

I shrugged, extending my leg further so that my foot rested against his chin, the toes arching his head back. I used my other foot to push against his lips, tapping my toes slowly on his nose, his cheeks. "These aren't strikes. This is a submission."

Gabrielle sighed. "Don't even bother, Soph. Ross isn't as tough as we thought..."

It didn't take long for my stepbrother to submit. Maybe he was able to clutch onto the meagre glimpses of pride he still had to get this over with, and to avoid having The Cousins witness him enjoying this... So, just to torture him a little more, I grabbed each of his wrists and twisted them - such was my power over him that I could have done anything I wanted - so he couldn't actually physically tap!

Instead he began to whimper pitifully against my soles. The same bare soles that he had kissed, licked, been a foot rest for... I won't lie, it felt good to feel his nose nuzzle against them, his lips pressed against them as he tried in vain to surrender.

"This is your cousin, ladies," I told the gorgeous, half-Italian sisters. "This loser, whimpering into my feet, is what you used to call 'The Boss'. He's pathetic!"

With that I shoved my feet forward hard, so that Ross practically whined, each foot fully covering him and smothering his entire face. I enjoyed this for a few moments, obscuring any noise from him of trying to verbally quit. No doubt he was enjoying this anyway! Sliding each foot back, I decided to stand up, my hands on hips, while he lay on the ground, arms limply by the sides, his face scarlet from humiliation and my foot smothering.

I stood over him and hovered a bare foot over his trembling lips once more. "You're nothing, Ross. Just a stupid wimp under my foot. Now lie back like a good little bitch, while Sophia counts to three..."

And with that, I did the cockiest, most dominant pin ever. As soon as I rested my foot on his face, his shoulders already flat on the ground, Sophia quietly counted to three, while I posed with my arms up in the air, as if I were soaking in an invisible crowd.

After a few moments, I stepped off him and turned to the two girls. "So, like I said. I'm the boss around here. This may be Ross's Dad's house originally, but I call the shots. Are we clear?"

Sophia shifted her eyes downwards from my stare but Gabrielle turned her attentions to my stepbrother.

"Ross, your stepsister is right. You ARE pathetic. I can't believe we used to think how cool and tough you were... you got beaten like a total wimp... Jeez..." She shook her head, an imperious look on her gorgeous face. "You really are a loser!"

Ross lay flat on his back, looking utterly crushed. It was bad enough that I'd physically dominated him, but to hear this - from Gabrielle of all people - must have been seriously humbling. Sophia didn't say a word, but she did look uneasy, like it wasn't clear how she felt. Gabrielle grabbed at her younger sister's arm, who dutifully followed back inside, into the living room. I smirked, giving them a cheery wave as they left me along with my stepbrother.

"No hard feelings, Ross. I just had to show that I was better than you," I told him, matter-of-factly. "Now do me a favour, and NEVER try to stand up to me again - not in front of your cousins, anyone else.... I mean, I could have done a LOT worse - I could have got you kissing my feet in front of them! Ha, I could have got you kissing THEIR feet if I wanted to! So, don't even think about standing up to me again, not in any possible way. You'll suffer much worse than this if you do! Got it?"

Ross gave a weak nod, still facing away and slowly pushing himself back to his feet. Finally he stood in front of me, eyes focused fully on the ground. "Got it..." He groaned, realising that he had a bulge in his crotch, something I simply laughed at.

Promptly, I left the garden and headed inside, him following me in several minutes later (no doubt after willing his wood to go down!). The Cousins were in the kitchen, with our parents. Ross excused himself to head to his bedroom, which both my Mum and Ian disapproved of, apologising to the girls and their parents. Even The Cousins' Mum, Isabella, looked pissed off! For the rest of the day, I had a warm glow about me, content that I had demonstrated my dominance over Ross, in front of two nemeses. Two girls who had been mean to me, so many times before. Though, they were NO threat to me now. They made their usual polite conversation around our parents but it was clear to me that Gabrielle was still disgruntled, whilst Sophia seemed more dejected, than anything.

After dinner, both girls were whining about getting home, Gab mentioning needing to see her boyfriend, so all four of them left earlier than planned. Gab and Soph's Mum was particularly irked at this, especially as she'd just opened another bottle of red wine. I pretended to be disappointed but it was all fine by me! Good riddance!

Ross didn't even come down to say goodbye, which really maddened Mum and Ian, Ha, he was probably too ashamed and embarrassed to look them in the eye, after how much I had humiliated him. His problem, not mine! It got worse for Ross - Mum and Ian insisted he remove the lock from his door, so that he could never hide upstairs when guests were around, ever again. Not that I need to go into that pervert's room anymore - it's just funny knowing something else has been taken from him!

And just to top off a perfect day... Ben messaged me, apologising for being a jerk last night, and asking if he could see me tomorrow! I'll be honest, I've actually really, really missed my feet being rubbed and adored. Humiliating Ross with them was one thing, but I need some pampering - from Ben! So, yes, I graciously forgave him and he's coming over in the morning! Tomorrow evening is when I see Theo.... something is definitely going to happen there. I cannot wait!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 37: 11th August 2003

Dear Diary,


OK.... Ben is a prick! I'm a little taken aback still about what happened just now. I'm kicking myself that I didn't put him in his place, right there and then, when I had a chance to! I'll give it to him... I was NOT expecting that.

It's also fucking pissed me off because I was REALLY looking forward to my feet being pampered by him, before my date with Theo later. The worst thing is I know exactly what he is doing and why. And it's bloody pathetic!

So when he rang the doorbell, I was fully expecting him to follow me to the living room - having it all to myself - so he could pamper my feet, servicing each toe and every little inch of my soles, like the loyal dog he is. I was even hoping he would drop to his knees instantly, begging for forgiveness... But it wasn't just him at the door...

"Hey, uh, Kayla. This is Sarah!" Ben smiled, his arm around some petite blonde girl - I realised a few minutes later that it was the same one he was talking to at school yesterday, on results day.

"Hi!" Sarah beamed at me, looking all innocent, giving Ben a quick look after I had nothing but silence. I gathered myself and allowed them both in, still a bit dumbfounded. Ben automatically made the three of us a coffee (I had trained him well, after all - so that's something!) as he chatted away to us in the kitchen.

Apparently he'd had a crush on Sarah for a while and after bumping into each other yesterday, she'd admitted she'd had similar feelings. For years! To be fair, she is good looking - petite, cute, yet annoying at the same time.

Yes, I'm vomiting slightly in my mouth at how juvenile this all is. Ben and Sarah held hands, her gazing adoringly at him as they talked about his results - he got 3 As and a B (same as Gabrielle, by chance) and Sarah was all As (you see - how annoying!) Also, the two were confident that things would work out at Uni, as they're both going to UCL. How convenient!

I considered calling Ben out on his so-called infatuation for me, in front of Sarah, but what could I say? He would probably just deny it, in front of his new sweetheart. Plus, Sarah hadn't done anything to upset me - that wouldn't have been fair. So I was just cold and indifferent as they gushed over one another, at times talking like I wasn't even there!

Just when I started telling them about my upcoming date with Theo this evening, Ben suddenly checked his watch, grimacing and explaining that they were going round to Sarah's Mum's for lunch. Sarah handed me her coffee cup, with a brief thanks and a, "Great to meet you - so nice to meet one of Ben's friends!" They bustled away and left me feeling annoyed.

It is so fucking transparent. He's clearly trying to convince himself that he's moved on from me. I mean, NO ONE can go from desperately offering foot rubs and buying pedicure kits, basically being obsessed - to suddenly dating another girl. Not just like that! Yet Sarah is harmless and innocent in this, so really it was best that I didn't humiliate or belittle her.

I'm NOT going to just let this go. I've messaged Jess about this and she's confirmed Sarah was over for hours yesterday, joking with me that Ben's probably just rubbing her feet... But I doubt it! No, Sarah is clearly the rebound girl, and she's just an ego boost for him. This really has pissed me off - I can't even summon the energy to reply to a few MSN messages from various guys. I'm going to soak up some sun and do some reading - I've missed that! I'll miss having Ben rub my feet! I could ask Ross to... but no - I don't need him. It would be so easy, so convenient just to command him back at my feet, making him my foot slave again, but I'm not going to. It's not even about my promise to Jen anymore, it's more about me not lowering myself to rely on my stepbrother, or give him any foot pleasure. Using my feet in a wrestling match, in front of The Cousins, was a whole different situation - that was allowed, and needed!

Anyway, worst of all (I GUESS that's debatable...) Ben's fucked up my plan of making my feet feel all fresh before the date with Theo. So this is NOT the end on that one, believe me!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 38: 11th August 2003

Dear Diary,


Two entries in a day, again? Yes there are - and for fucking good reason! I'm still a bit giddy as I write this, so please, dear readers, do excuse anything incoherent in advance.

Theo went down on me! I know I should tell this chronologically, but I just had to write that down in this journal! He went down on me, he used his tongue on my clitoris... It felt fucking amazing! I had heard about it before - you know on TV, books... but I wasn't expecting that rush, that thrill.... It was the first time a guy had given me an orgasm. I knew something would happen tonight with Theo - it's been building for a while.

So, he took me out to this Thai restaurant. I love Thai food and of course, he treated me again. What a gent! And it's not that I need meals bought for me - I've got more than enough money, thank you very much. It's the gesture. Theo is so much more mature than Ben, Ross or any other guy I've spent more than five minutes with, which isn't many to be fair. He was telling me about the family business, about his plans to develop it.... to be honest, I kinda switched off but I pretended to listen well, at least. Of course, I couldn't tell him what I'd really been up to, so I focused more on my grades, my gym workouts.... He seemed interested enough, but again, it wasn't so much the words that mattered, it was just being in his company. His smile, his dark eyes.... that olive complexion. Yum!

When we got back to his flat (that's English for apartment, American readers!), we didn't waste any time. As soon as we closed the door, he put an arm around my waist and began making out with me. We managed to get as far as the sofa (that's couch), half of our clothes already pulled off, the kissing soon turned to... more.Theo had clearly done this before - he knew what he was doing. His tongue was warm, skilful. He basically knows how to satisfy a woman! After climaxing, he fixed us a glass of wine each, and we sat together on the sofa, snuggling and chatting. Did I repay the favour? No. I just didn't feel like it, to be honest. I'm not about doing a favour to get a favour.

Now, here's the not so good news. I have a gripe with Theo, which I've only just remembered with all the excitement - he didn't give a foot massage! After my orgasm, we were cuddled up together and I really felt the need for my feet to be rubbed. Like a physical thing - I was so relaxed, at ease, in a post-orgasmic sense of bliss, that it just felt right to gently push myself away and place my feet in his lap.

"A foot massage?" He pulled a face at me. "No, I don't think so."

"Aw, come on!" I replied. "Just a little rub... you know you want to...!"

He shrugged. "No, I really don't Kayla. I really don't like feet." He said firmly, pushing my feet away and getting himself another drink.

After that, we chatted some more, then made out for a good half our or so - maybe longer. I love the taste of his breath - always pepperminty. So to be honest, the foot massage refusal kind of got lost with everything else that happened. But I haven't forgotten about it. I text Ross to instruct me to pick me up - something Theo was a bit puzzled by, that my stepbrother was quite so doting and compliant, even late at night. Sure enough, he arrived soon after, waiting patiently in the car, while I snogged Theo at the door before waving him goodbye.

I sat in the backseat, as usual - very much treating Ross like my chauffeur. I mean, he is my bitch so it's fair enough really. He gave very brief, softly-spoken answers about what he'd been up to (basically, practising basketball, but not much), while I contentedly stretched out, dropping my shoes on the floor of the car and resting my feet casually over the top of the front seat next to him. Of course, the perv's eyes couldn't help but wander... Typical!

There was one funny little nugget from him - Mum and Ian were SO pissed off with him for disappearing yesterday when The Cousins were around, that they've invited them back over in a few days' time, instructing Ross to do whatever they want, whatever it takes to make it up to them! I couldn't help but giggle at him, suggesting that he offer them foot massages, which he went silent at!

Anyway... when should I 'repay' the 'favour' to Theo? Is it something I ought to do? I wish I had a close, girly friend. Jen doesn't count - I still haven't really spoken to her, apart from very brief messages. Oh, I am seeing Charlotte tomorrow for our workout... Yes, we exchanged messages on MSN messenger and she's keen to go with me!

Oh I DEFINITELY haven't forgotten about Ben by the way... I've already got some ideas on that one...!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 39: 13th August 2003

Dear Diary,


Theo's pissed me off. Yeah, I guess it had to happen at some point. Since then, I've been thinking more about him - about how 'mature' he is, what substance there is to what he actually says... It's made me question quite a lot. I will come to that in a bit.

I'll get things in some sort of order. OK, going back before all that - back to yesterday...

The gym session with Charlotte was awesome! I definitely had some reservations going in. It would have been naive of me to have forgotten how she'd spoken to me so dismissively before. How she'd 'warned' me and assumed that I wanted to fuck my stepbrother. But in her defence, that was all because of Ross, because of how HE had presented me and treated her. Charlotte is actually a lot nicer than I ever gave her credit for. And man, she knows how to work out! Doing the challenges with her made me realise that I really need to work on my recovery, especially when going straight from strength to cardio. She had so many good tips for me. We're going to make it a regular thing, hopefully! It was also funny getting Ross to collect us both from the cardio session and give Charlotte a lift home. When I offered her the lift, I assumed she'd refuse, not wanting to - she must have been intrigued to have seen her ex...

Charlotte barely acknowledged him, looking down on him like he was a piece of dirt on her shoe. I remember the look well - I had seen it firsthand! While we chatted away, she even mentioned how things were going with Ryan. That she was much happier with a 'real man'. What was funny was what a u-turn she had taken with me. Not that long ago, she was fully blaming ME for Ross being a crap, inattentive boyfriend. It's funny how history is re-written and she was now actually thanking me. Do I trust her? Of course not! But she's fun to be around. Especially compared to the likes of Jen, who seems so dull when I think about the times I spent with her. Also, I've been not exactly truthful with Charlotte - I haven't mentioned anything about the flirty messages Ryan and I have had on MSN. I've decided not to - it would be a shame to ruin a potential friendship that's still at the early stages.

"I'm never gonna waste my time with betas again," Charlotte told me on the way back home in Ross's car. "No. I'm only spending time with alphas. Betas like Ross are good for driving me around - and that's about it." She smirked at me, her gorgeous tanned face, with those long eyelashes was difficult to disagree with.

I giggled. "I mean I'm sure you could get more use for him - he's such a loser that he does all my chores for me at home now too."

Charlotte raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow. "Well, that is pathetic. Ha, maybe when we start at Uni I can get you to chauffeur me around too! HA!" I had actually forgotten that they're both going to Loughborough! Ross must have been excited about that at one point.... not anymore!

We chatted some more until Ross dropped her home. Ross kept his head bowed and tried his best to ignore the "Later, loser!" Charlotte called to him. It must have been absolutely mortifying for my stepbrother... tough shit!

After the gym, I messaged Ben. That little shit had pissed me off after his 'new girlfriend' stunt. Unbelievably, he brushed me off! Yes that's right - Ben said 'no' to me! Apparently, he was out with Sarah but he told me he'd see me 'some other time'. Enough was enough, so I messaged Jess to meet up with her instead.

Having coffee in the afternoon with Jess was a lot of fun. She's going to Malta in just a couple of days, so it was great making some plans during my Fresher's Week. She's offered to take me out with some of her Bournemouth buddies - there's this club that apparently does the best Cosmopolitans. Yum! She'll be starting her third, and final year, in September. I hadn't forgotten that awkward moment, from the other night, but to be honest, everything seemed very 'normal' with her today.

She was a bit surprised that I was so annoyed with Ben though. From her perspective, he'd found a girlfriend and seemed happy, so what was the big deal? She had a point there... I'd made it clear to Ben that he wasn't boyfriend material, that he was basically allowed to hang around with me, on my terms... had I been too dismissive, too much of a bitch, basically?

I've been thinking about this, while and since seeing Jess. The more I think about it, the more I've realised it's just about being honest. I honestly enjoy getting foot rubs and foot attention from Ben. I've especially missed it because I'm not going to use Ross in that way - I could, but I did agree with him that I'd keep it just to chores, not anything foot-related... plus, it's more savoury, more 'normal' to have someone than your stepbrother serve your feet! I also have some residual loyalty to Jen, even though I barely see her any more.

And that's what else I've been contemplating what does Ben actually want? Does he truly want to be with Sarah and have a 'normal' relationship? Is that him being honest with himself? OR does he actually want to be beneath me - metaphorically and literally - getting more pleasure and thrills from a superior, dominant woman like me, using him. I didn't tell this to Jess of course - her and Ben aren't fond of each other as siblings, but I couldn't be that brutal about him.

Still, I got Jess to promise me that she would ensure that Ben would be at home, without Sarah, for at least several hours the next day (as in today!). She agreed, seemingly buying my reason that I just wanted some time alone with him, just to 'talk things through...' Ha! After I saw Jess, I just had a chilled out rest of the day, messaging Theo, watching TV with Mum. Not having to do chores is great! Especially when I saw Ross dutifully hanging out my freshly washed gym gear from today. He'd probably been sniffing my dirty socks... What a loser!

Right. Back to today and the stuff that happened with Theo...

It all started nicely enough when he arrived at home (no one was around to meet him, probably for the best now...!) and took me out for breakfast - this lush place where I had avocado, poached eggs... it was great! After that, we went back to his and we made out for a while, which, as always, was amazing! So all good up to that point. Theo didn't repeat his oral attention from the other day and I did consider pleasuring him, but I couldn't get something out of my head - why wouldn't he rub my feet? The other night he'd been bordering on RUDE about it.

I decided to pull him up on this - breaking away from his lips, sitting on his lap with my feet crossed over at the ankles in front of his face.

"Just a little foot rub... " I told him, trying to convince him as I pressed a hand teasingly over his groin. "Come on... I'll love it if you did!"

He sighed. "Oh, come on Kayla... I told you I don't want to! But if it makes you happy, fine..." With that, he reluctantly pressed his fingers roughly against my feet, pressing quickly around, pinching my toes awkwardly, while I tried not to roll my eyes.

The massage was terrible. Maybe it was I'd got so used to Ben's very well-refined foot technique, and Ross's lustful, grateful caresses before that. After about thirty seconds, he smiled as though I should be grateful. He then looked so hard done by, like I was being so out of order.... maybe it was more about not giving him a sexual favour yet.

I gave him a look before shrugging. "Well, let's hope that you get better with practise..." He did not seem amused by this and actually shook his head, his eyes narrowed. He was really patronising - telling me that it's all about 'give and take', that he was 'mature enough not to get drawn into these games' and other bullshit like that. This was actually pissing me off a bit - I'd made it clear how much I wanted a nice foot massage and he just couldn't be bothered; it confirmed for me that I needed Ben back to his duties sooner rather than later!

Making an excuse to go, I hopped off Theo and the sofa, calling a taxi so that I didn't have to wait around to hear more nonsense from him. It's the first time he's properly annoyed me and I know that I could have been more reasonable, but I don't like his attitude, to be honest. It's now up to HIM to make it up to me!

So that's it with Theo - I honestly don't know if I can be bothered with him right now. He's clearly in the wrong and the more I think about him, the more certain things seem less impressive. For instance, he drives a Nissan Micra - he claims it's because his 'real car' is still being upgraded. And his flat, he claims he owns, but he doesn't have much stuff up or anything that seems like a personal touch. It basically looks more like a rental, with barely his things around to show. Even the other night at the wine bar, I remember the waiter pulling a bit of a face, like he wasn't impressed with Theo's 'expert' opinions on Cabernet Sauvignons. So is he basically a bit of a bullshitter?

Anyway, I'm parking that one for now - its up to HIM to convince ME that he's worth my time!

Whoop! Jess has literally just messaged, confirming that Ben is in, for at least a few hours before Sarah comes over this evening. I'll get there just after she and her Mum head out, leaving Ben and I alone...

Perfect. I'll be updating again later!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 40: 13th August

Dear Diary,



Another double day entry. And definitely needed after tonight! I'll pick right back up from where we were...

After waiting for Jess to confirm that a) she and her Mum were leaving the house and b) Sarah would not be over for another hour or so, I got Ross to take me over there - of course he did as he was told. Ha!

Arriving at the front door, it was funny to see Ben looking initially startled yet a bit excited at the same time. "Oh, er, Kayla...hey! What...what are you...?"

I pouted at him. "Aren't you gonna let me in, Ben?" He quickly caved under my expression and ushered me inside, looking over my shoulder, as if to check that no-one had seen me arrive.

Strolling through to the living room, I took a seat on the sofa - the same one that I had enjoyed embarrassing him with Jess a few nights ago, while Ben stood in front of me, clearly on edge. "So what's going on?" I said abruptly. "Now you've got a girlfriend, you don't want to see me anymore?"

He had turned back into the babbling, incoherent wreck that I was more accustomed with as he tripped over his own words. Not the smug, lovesick act that he had tried to present to me the other day. It was a relief to hear it!

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Well, it definitely seems that way. I thought you liked me - that you wanted to spend time with me? Some friend you are!"

Ben swallowed, taking a breath before finally sitting next to me on the sofa. "K-Kayla... I do. I do like you and of course..." He took another breath before meeting my eyes. "I always love seeing you...." He averted his gaze for a moment, blushing slightly after using the 'L' word. "It's just, it's just it's, er, not a good time..."

I looked around in a mock search, pointing that Sarah wasn't around - so it was the perfect chance to catch up! Ben babbled again, mentioning that Sarah was coming over 'soon', while I casually slid my trainers off and plopped by socked feet on the coffee table, crossing them at the ankles. His eyes automatically darted over to them. I told him it was 'cute' that Sarah was coming over, while Ben blushed, not knowing what to do.

I basically took over. "So that means a bit of time for you to give me a nice foot massage and tell me ALL about Sarah!" I grinned at him, slowly peeling off each sock, before swivelling around and placing my feet on his lap. Already I could feel something stirring there - he was clearly still infatuated with me. Or with my feet. Or both! He murmured something uncertain in response, not sounding at all convincing.

"Really shouldn't what - rub my feet?" I giggled slightly. "Oh don't be so silly Ben! We're friends remember - what's wrong with a friendly little foot rub?!"

He opened and closed his mouth several times but I could tell he was overawed. Within seconds, his fingers quickly moved to my left sole, his thumbs already working away. Letting out a satisfied sigh, I leaned back, happy that I gained so control so easily.

"Aw, you're the best, Ben! Such a good friend! Now, tell me ALL about Sarah..." I stretched my arms up contentedly and got more comfy as Ben began pressing expertly away at the centre of my sole, moving his fingers down to the heel, along the arches, up to my toes... He already looked a little sweaty and excited. Ha!

I got a few bits of information from Sarah, but a) he was rather preoccupied with my feet and b) his description of her was quite brief and bland. This soon petered out so I started telling him about Theo. I wasn't sure if I was going to, but having got into this dominant position so easily, I felt confident that confiding to my 'friend' was the right way to go...

When I mentioned that Theo did NOT like giving foot massages, he actually let out a "Oh!" of surprise and looked immediately rather pleased. His massaging became more eager the more I told him about Theo's unwillingness to even touch my feet. Of course, I only gave him VERY select details. This was all deliberate of course - it was to suggest, without actually saying it, that I wanted to be with a guy that was attentive to feet...

"So, Sarah is one lucky girl..." I sighed, pretending to look a little forlorn. "Having a nice guy like you who is happy to give foot massages... And you are seriously the BEST at those!"

Ben actually looked proud about this, like I had really complimented him. As if to prove his worth, the foot massage was pure bliss. It was LONG overdue to be honest. What had it been... 4 whole days?! For me, that seemed like an AGE! We chatted some more and I actually brought up his behaviour towards Jess, which he looked a bit sheepish at. To be fair, I was understanding about it - that it was not having the time just the two of us, which had clearly upset him. He - a little shamefacedly - agreed with that. He mentioned how I had embarrassed him in front of Jess - I promised not to do that again to him, but it was purely to teach him a lesson for being rude to her - his own sister! It didn't take much convincing, especially with my feet in his lap, for him to see it my way!

So we had both genuinely lost track of time - when his phone beeped, he cursed aloud, informing me that it was Sarah, who was going to come over soon... He looked clearly frustrated about this, still kneading away at my silky smooth soles. I shrugged at him, casually stating that it was up to him if he wanted to choose seeing Sarah over me; I could just head over to Theo's instead. If I kept persuading him to rub my feet, I'd be sure he'd do so - even though it wouldn't be as good as Ben's!

Ben took a breath, clearly looking torn. "So... you'll head to Th-Theo's if you, um, don't stay here for a bit?"

I smiled. "Well, I'd rather stay here of course... I LOVE having you pleasure my feet. You could even use that pedicure kit you'd bought recently?"

That's all it took to make up his mind. HA! Ben hastily messaged Sarah, nodding with confirmation when she replied, apparently accepting canceling on her at the last moment. I tutted at him when he showed the message - he pretended he was ill, rather than simply saying that he was seeing his 'friend'. I chastised him that he should just be honest!

"Sorry," he murmured weakly. "But I... I just couldn't... explain..." He finished awkwardly, while I rolled my eyes at him, trying to keep a straight face; of course, I was actually pleased that he'd already resorted to lying to his girlfriend - some relationship!

Fetching the pedicure kit, Ben eagerly got down to work, kneeling before me, so that my feet were at a better angle. I sighed with satisfaction as Ben began to slowly rub the first foot cream all over, covering every inch of each foot. He'd already brought some warm water over, making sure to rinse off the lather, before applying a moisturiser, then getting to work on trimming my nails. This was SO relaxing - my feet were feeling fresher and definitely rejuvenated! We chatted some more, a bit about Uni and what we thought Freshers' Week could be like. The time passed so quickly, I nearly missed Jess's phone call - she was heading back with her Mum!

"I better go..." I yawned, flexing my toes. "Thanks Ben - so glad we got to spend some time just the two of us!"

He practically groaned, bemoaning that he was going to use the white varnish so that he could give me French Tips... It was a good point from my foot pet! So I simply told him that he could come over tomorrow morning to finish the pedicure.
Of course, he agreed, nodding like the loyal dog that he is, once again. Was it harsh of me - putting him in a position where he cancelled his date? Well, I've been thinking about it. And it's not! He made the choice - that was important to me, that it would be on HIM. So, I've got literally no guilt or worries on my side!

As expected, he's already messaged since I got home (Ross collected me from Ben's, of course!), thanking me for coming over, apologising again for not being an attentive friend for a few days... Order fully restored, whoop!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 41: 14th August 2003

Dear Diary,


Torturing Ben has been a lot of fun. I'm barely even trying either - it just comes so naturally and easily to dominate him. And it's clear he enjoys being so submissive around me! I've definitely missed having this control and power over a guy, whilst specifically using my feet. This morning he came over to see me (as promised), pedicure kit in hand, already practically salivating to paint my French Tips!

After he'd completed these, I posed in the standing mirror, admiring his work. "Ben, you are such a good friend! You're just the best!" I walked over to him and hugged him, nuzzling my face against his chest.

I could already feel his heartbeat quickening. I pulled back and locked eyes with him, keeping my eyes wide, as if to really consider him... Ben gulped, his eyes shifting up and down. For a moment I thought he was going to lean in and kiss me... but he hesitated, a look of uncertainty.

"Do you want... to kiss...?" I asked him softly, while he literally gasped. I nodded, before pointing down at my feet. "...My feet?"

"Your.... your... feet?" He replied, a little breathlessly, looking part excited and bewildered.

I pulled him down onto my bed so he lay on his back. I faced the opposite way, hovering a bare sole over his face. "You've done such a good job... been so kind... I thought you might like to kiss my foot!"

"K-kiss... foot?" He squirmed, licking his lips and trying to keep his voice level.

"Oh Ben," I told him gently, but not without a slight giggle. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about - liking my feet! I just assumed that you'd like to give my foot a kiss! You're my friend - it's no big deal!"

He closed his eyes and looked defeated for a moment before taking a breath. "I do, er, I mean... your feet are nice..."

"Yeah they are!" I grinned at him. "And you do such a good job taking care of them!" I even ruffled his hair playfully with my bare foot, which he of course let me, probably getting off on that! "Plus, you've been such a good friend again, since yesterday. Well apart from that all avoiding me thing and being rude to Jess..." I frowned at him for a moment, to which he shifted his eyes down guiltily at. "But you're making up for it again. And you clearly like my feet...." I twirled my sexy foot around, just in front of his face, while he licked his lips again.

He took a breath at this. "I shouldn't... but... Um, I... I mean, y-y-your feet...." He closed his eyes briefly once more. This was delicious, torturing him so effortlessly!

"Yes?" I purred at him, moving my other one over and spreading my toes, while he swallowed thickly.

"Th-they're....perfect..." He gasped, unable to resist any longer as he placed a kiss quickly on each foot, his lips lingering against the second one before pulling back and looking frustrated with himself.

"Good boy," I told him approvingly. "I might let you do that again one day...."

Ben nodded weakly before suddenly apologising. "I'm s-sorry... that wasn't... I mean, Sarah... I've got a girlfriend... I...er, s-sorry..." He finished awkwardly.

"Don't feel so bad, Ben. The main thing is to be honest with yourself and do what you honestly enjoy doing. And we both know how much you like my feet..." I let that hang in the air for a few moments. "So it's great you have a girlfriend, AND that can be my friend too! Sarah might even understand - you know, you giving me foot massages, kissing my feet... Don't worry so much about it!" Ben let out a small grunt at this, clearly having no words to add. His phone buzzing distracted him - he used that as an excuse to leave, apparently, needing to see Sarah.

After Ben headed home (practically bent double to hopelessly attempt to hide his erection, hehe!), I then had another gym session with Charlotte. It was tough but amazing... I impressed a few of Charlotte's gym buddies with what I could squat - 90kg in one of the challenges before the main session! We had a coffee afterwards in town - I even gave Ross a shopping list so he could run those errands (another one of my chores that I never have to do!), while Charlotte and I caught up. She is pissed off with Ryan - he's not been as attentive lately and apparently, is on his phone a LOT. I didn't offer an opinion on this. Of course, I'm being careful. Although Charlotte is proving to be a fun friend, I can't let my guard down or reveal that I've been partly responsible for his increased phone usage.

I've realised I'm right at the end of this volume, so will conclude this one (Volume 5?!) with a few things I want to achieve before the end of the summer.

In terms of guys, I've got Ben exactly where I want him - in his place, at my feet. He's hooked and helpless; I've made it clear that even having a girlfriend comes second to being at my feet, and he knows he prefers being there anyway! It will be interesting to see how long he'll keep seeing Sarah for. He's just choosing to spend time with me as a "friend", knowing that entails serving my feet. Which he loves! Since he's kissed my foot, I know something has changed - it's just a matter of time and how quickly I decide to reduce him to a willing foot slave, like I did to my stupid stepbrother. So it's his problem how he manages all that - it's completely fair!

With Theo, I'm not going to bother with him until he apologises and makes it up to me. There are other guys I'm potentially interested in - but to be honest, I'm happy with a bit of harmless flirting on MSN and am not desperate to get with someone for the sake of it. Ross is broken - he knows it and I know it! The best thing coming up is The Cousins making a return visit, tomorrow! After last time, I've got no qualms in humbling him and making it clear who the 'boss' is. Spoiler - it's not Ross!

I've got a couple more weeks or so before I'm off to Bournemouth. Knowing Jess is there really helps! After she gets back from Malta, she'll be heading there too, as a third year. I'm keeping the gym going and am happy to build on my friendship - although an admittedly tense one - with Charlotte. The summer is racing along and part of me is nervous about Uni. Yet at the same time, I'm approaching it knowing I'm a far more confident and assertive person. The Kayla at the start of the summer would NOT have been thinking like this!

Maybe I don't even need to record anything in my "Foot Diaries" anymore. I mean, I've pretty much 'won' in every way. Then again, I sense that there is more fun to come. I have to credit my feet for this - strange as that sounds, without context! It all started with how I used them to my advantage against Ross, the catalyst in me realising I could be strong, powerful, determined... I mean, I feel happy, properly happy about myself for the first time that I can remember, not since I was younger and my parents were together. So, yes, I know how instrumental my feet have been, and will be in my life! I'm sure I'll be using them to my advantage again...

Love,
Kayla


Click here for ALL of Kayla's Foot Diaries!  

© Copyright 2022 StarkContrast (starkcontrast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272745-Kaylas-Foot-Diary-5---Entries-31-to-41