*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272929-Distraction--Shorty-Story
by Oogey
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2272929
Sexual/romantic/late night
“What the fuck?”

I scrambled my hand through the sheets feeling for my phone. The vibration of a phone call deepened as my hand got closer to it. Finally with it in my grasp, I immediately checked the contact name. It was Osha and two in the morning.

“What she doing calling at this time of night?”

Suddenly a text came through from her, ‘Lon, you up? I’m outside’. I jumped out of the bed and ran down my apartment complex stairs. I didn’t even realize I only had on boxers, a durag, and socks till I got in that cold ass hallway, I just couldn’t understand why she was here and not with her dude at this time of night. Once I got to the door I opened it allowing her and the freezing winter wind inside.

“Damn girl, wassup? It’s freezing and late as hell.”

Osha proceeded up the stairs without saying a word. I followed her back to my apartment. She took off her coat and boots as I stood waiting for her to say something. She walked to the bedroom and plopped on the bed. I stood in the doorway with an eyebrow raised. Man I ain’t get out my bed for nothing. She need to tell me wassup.

“Soooo…?”

“I needed someone to talk to.”

“I mean I’m here but you not talking soooo.”

I sat at the foot of the bed.

“I don’t have to say it for real. You know what’s going on.”

“Yeah, he ain’t shit but you keep going back to him. What’s new?”

“It’s not just like that though. It’s so much time and emotion and finances involved that it’s hard to just throw away. I just want him to get his shit together.”

“But what’s the point in tryna fix a nigga to get him to do right by you when it’s a man out there willing to act and treat you right from the get-go? Then you won’t be with another nigga like tonight.”

She looked at me from the corner of her eye with tears welling in her eyes. She knew what I was saying was true but she also knew how she felt.

“I’m clearly the nigga you wanna be with cause you came to me out of all the people you had to go to. This where you wanna be for real but you too worried about how that’s gonna effect him and not worrying about ya own feelings. Do what’s best for you and I’m what’s best for you. I ain’t just talking and you know it. I’ve shown you just as much as I’ve told you.”

I began to move in her direction to hover my body above hers.

“This fear you have of what’s good for you is supposed to be for what’s bad for you. Don’t ever be afraid to be happy and get what you deserve.”

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her hips into mine. I could hear her breath speed up and deepen from the curiosity of me loving her. I kissed her softly on the lips. They felt like butter, so soft and warm. It would be her first time with me and I was definitely willing to make it worth it. She slid my durag off revealing my soft waved hair. I leaned down to her ear.

“Is this okay with you?”

“What you mean?”

She drew her head back with confusion expressed on her face. I chuckled.

“Like is it okay if we fuck? I don’t wanna force you to do something and I don’t want you to do it based on the shit I said. I want you to tell me what you want.”

She looked at me shocked but flattered. She removed her shirt and bra and inched into my face.

“I want you to have me.”

She kissed me gently on the cheeks. I forcefully took off her jeans, causing her to let out a gentle moan of excitement, revealing her stubble on her pussy.

“Sorry I didn’t do a fresh shave. He and I were going at it and,”

“Nah don’t worry about it, I like that shit.”

I saw her sigh in relief at my comfort. I kissed her gently on her stomach down to her inner thighs. She smells so fuckin sweet. I suckled her clit in my mouth running the tip of my tongue under her hood causing her to tense from the sensation. I licked on her pussy lips slurping up her juices. I knew that shit was finna be sweet and warm.

I slid my fingers into her mouth, sliding them in and out as I sucked on her pussy feeling her hairs against my mustache. I took my finger and slid them down her body into her pussy. I felt her walls wrap around my fingers and her gspot resting on the knuckle of my middle finger. She moaned as she dripped down my hand. I massaged her gspot while running my tongue over her clit and playing with her nipples. I felt her pussy flex on my fingers just before she squirted on my chin and chest.

My dick was throbbing from feeling her cum on me. I pulled her up by her wrist and forced her to her knees and thrust my dick in her mouth. Her eyes widened feeling how thick my dick was in her mouth. I bobbed her head on and off my dick as her spit dripped down to my balls. I knew she needed some of that rough shit. Imma fuck the shit out that pussy. I picked her up by the waist and threw her on the bed. I flipped her over and put her in doggy-style position.

I slid myself inside her slowly and softly. She came immediately once the tip was completely in.

“You ain’t been getting fucked right for too long. Daddy gone take care of that shit you hear me?”

I pulled her head back and kissed her sloppily on the lips while stuffing my dick in her pussy. I licked my thumb and eased it into her ass causing her to arch her back deeper. She screamed out a moan as she began to cream on my dick. Damn, she covering my shit in that cream.

“Don’t stop creaming on daddy shit you hear me. Keep that shit just like that. Pretty, pink, and white.”

Osha’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as I began pounding her. Her ass was shaking all over the place from the force of my stroke. Her left leg was slowly bending up to her chest. She was about to explode. I grabbed her hips tight and arched her back all the way and pulled her by her hair. She screamed as she squirted all over my dick. Her hips were trembling with orgasmic satisfaction. She slumped down onto her face breathing heavily as I slowly removed my dick from her. I went to the kitchen and grabbed bottled water and gave it to her. She took a few gulps and laid back.

“Oh no baby, we not done yet.”

I laid next to her and pulled her on top of me.

“Yeah get ya ass up here. Ride this shit.”

I stood my dick up and let her ease onto it. She began riding slowly allowing her hips to stretch. I rocked her back and forth on my dick to spread her out a little. She grabbed my wrist and moaned loudly as she came on my dick.

“Fuuuuucccckk!”

I grabbed her ass in my hands and lifted her slightly above me. I lifted my head and placed her nipple in my mouth as I stroked her deep and
slowly. She rubbed the crown of my head moaning and shaking from the pleasure. She began to take control and pushed my head down onto the bed.

“Ard ride that shit then.”

I smacked her ass and laid back enjoying the view of her titties bouncing around with her chocolate nipples hard as nails and her hourglass body with beads of sweat. I could feel my dick throbbing slightly, ready to bust my load into her wet and tight ass pussy. But I had to hold that shit off to make sure she could get all she needed out of me. She repositioned herself into a squat and gobbled my dick into her pussy. My balls tightened at the urge to release the load I was holding off.

I held her ankles and pounded into her. She squeezed my throat while squirting on my dick. I couldn’t hold that shit no longer and damn sure wasn’t pulling out on my first time getting this wet nasty shit I’d been waiting for. I unleashed my load deep into her pussy while letting out a loud moan as she kissed me all over my face, still bouncing on my dick. Daaaammmmn!

Osha laid next to me.

“How you feel?”

She looked at me with a grin on her face. I laughed knowing I had done her a good service.

The sun was peeking into the horizon, reflecting a beautiful red shade in the sky.

“Oh shit! What time is it?”

Osha jumped up from the bed and ran to get her phone out her jeans.

“Fuck! It’s almost six o’clock!”

She began scrambling to put her clothes on.

“Where you going?”

“I have to get home before he wakes up for work.”

“So wait, you going back to that nigga?”

“Yeah, I never said I was leaving him.”

“Then what you mean by ‘I want you to have me’?”

“Yeah as in have my body for the moment. I needed a distraction from it all.”

“No you still scared is all. But whatever just as long as that pussy is mine.”

“So what I’m just gonna be a fuck to you now?!”

“ I never said that. But you just used me for my dick and now you’re offended I may just want some pussy sometimes and not wanna hear about ya bum ass nigga!?”

She hung her head in embarrassment.

“Look, I’m not saying that’s all I want but I don’t wanna keep hanging my emotions out there for you to grab onto if you where you wanna be clearly. I’ll be your distraction for when you need one like you said and you can be mine. Cool?”

“Yeah, whatever Lou.”

I walked over to my dresser and reached into the top drawer for my wallet. I took out $50 and handed it to her.

“What’s this for?”

“I don’t wanna get another visit in the middle of the night a month or two from now with little black and white images in ya hands saying how much it look like me.”

It took her a second to realize what I meant. She chuckled and put the money into her breast pocket. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. She smiled at me as she pulled away.

“I’m gonna go now.”

“Cool, let me walk you down.”

I followed her down the stairs to the door. She zipped up her coat and walked out to her car. I ran back upstairs to my apartment and laid across the bed. I noticed her panties dangling off the side of the bed from under the pillow. I placed them on my face and snapped a pic. I text the pic to her ‘For next time ;)’. I rolled me a blunt and sat at the window watching the sunrise.
© Copyright 2022 Oogey (ladybug84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2272929-Distraction--Shorty-Story