*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273389-Ive-always-been-fat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ippy
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #2273389
The first story I posted on my Deviantart page.
"Annie, so good to see you. How have you been?"

"Good, good. It's been so long since I last saw you Jessica" I answered my incredibly noisy friend. We met at a college party and hit it off from there. If I'm honest it still surprises me that an extravagant party girl like her would be friends with some plain Jane like me.

"I'm glad you finally accepted to have lunch with me. I have been really lonely without you, you know?" She said with a pout and sad expression.

"I seriously doubt that" I said not falling for her bait.

"Come on" She jumped at me out of nowhere and hugged me. "You know I don't have many girl friends and you are the best one".

"Thanks" I said not looking at her feeling embarrassed. It was true, Jessica could have any guy he wanted with her figure and personality so it was natural that girls would see her as an enemy rather than a friend. That was another difference between her and me, she was 5'6" with an amazing figure while I was 5' all skinny (I still haven’t forgiven the kid at school who came up with "tiny Annie").

"So, shall we go?"

We decided to went to the food area to grab something, I decided to eat a veggies sub and Jessica chose a salad. After we found an empty table we start eating and chat.

"I'm still surprised at how skinny you are, even after college." Said Jessica absentmindedly eating her salad.

"Yeah" I said feeling a little bit insecure about my body. "I mean, it would be good if I gained a little weight". As I was saying this I felt a little light-headed and lost but after just seconds I regain myself and looked at Jessica.

"Well don't worry about gaining weight. I think you look great."

I took a bite from my meatball sub, remembering how I started gaining weight in college and finally got the figure I wanted. "And I feel great too, no more tiny Annie".

"I still can't believe people use to call you tiny." Laughed Jessica.

"I swear is true, it's just that you know me from college when I was already chubby" I said after finishing my burger and fries. I know that the kids who called me that way would be surprised as well if they saw me today.

Somehow the incredible metabolism that kept me skinny all thru high school started to lack in college. I now had hints of a second chin, a round belly, thighs that touched, ample hips, and a flabby butt. The only thing that I hated about the gain was that it didn't come with a pair of breasts, I was still flat as a plank.

"Whatever you say tubby, but don't you think a burger is enough?"

I stopped and looked at Jessica between a bite of my second double burger. I could see in her eyes a little hint of worry. "It's OK. I'm just hungry. After all, I'm a big girl". It wasn't a lie, even if I was 5' the word big was a good description for me. In my last years of high school, my constant eating caught up to me, and I began to balloon. Now after years of eating this way I was nothing but big. My shirt was tight all over and showed my second chin and didn't cover completely my double belly. My lower body wasn't any better, I think it was worse. I made the mistake of wearing a particularly "small" pair of plus-sized jeans so now they were filled to the brim with my huge hips and pillowy thighs, also I could feel how the size of my ass exceeded by far the poor chair that groaned and creek.

"I would say you passed the big girl phase long ago Annie. Don't you think it's time to try and lose some weight?"

"Believe me, I tried it and didn't work" I seriously tried to lose weight in high school, by that point I was already past fat, but my lack of commitment and the temptation of food made it impossible for me. I was half-listening finding more appealing to stuff my maw with the pizza and fried chicken on the table. It wasn't an easy task after eating 3 double burgers and it didn't help that my arms, the size of regular tights, weight me down and my belly constantly pressed against the table. All of this while constricted in my shirt, more of a top than anything, covering just my melon-size breast and cutting my upper arms. I tried shuffling my butt to get more comfortable but this is difficult when your ass is so big that you need 2 chairs and tree trunk tights that touch your knees. I was lucky enough to find a store online that sold the sweatpants I was wearing because there was no way in hell I could get jeans or skirts in my size.

"I know at your size might sound impossible but you have to try something. Don't you think?"

I finished eating the whole cake I got for dessert after my mini stuffing. I started massaging my stomach thru my mumu, when you are as big as me there are no other clothes that fit. "*Buuuuurrrp*!!! Excuse me. Jessica even if it doesn't seem like it I like the way I am. And besides, I don't think there is something I could do at this point" For many that may seem like a horrible fact but as I said, I was happy the way things were. I had been fat since elementary school and now I was massive. I had cankles that cover my chubby feet and my huge thighs touched no matter how hard I tried to bring them apart making my only mean of locomotion a slow and pronounced waddle. My hips and butt were so big that normal furniture could not accommodate them and even the 2 chairs where I was seated creaked as they hang to the sides. My upper body was more manageable but still impressively big. I had a 2 tire gut that hanged to my knees even when standing. I had breasts that sagged to the sides and rested atop my belly. My arms could not be brought down because of the excess fat, so they hung at an angle. My face was framed in 3 chins that hid my neck and cheeks that engulf part of my mouth.

I knew this was not the answer Jessica was looking for and her face betrayed how worried she was for me. After she finished her salad (seriously how can anyone be satiated with just that) she got up and after some tries, she brought me to my feet. We started to leave the mall with Jessica by my side slowing her walking to keep up with me. Almost at the doors, I had to take a break to catch my breath.

"You know. When someone at that party introduced me to the girl who took the whole 3-seater and was eating like there was no tomorrow, I couldn't imagine she would become my best friend. I may sound overly protective but I just care for you Annie" Jessica said while I was struggling with my lungs.

I couldn't take it anymore, my knees almost giving up. Fortunately, Jessica helped me in my triple-wide mobility scooter so I could rest.

I was very happy to have her as my friend and I understand how she felt, but I had been fat since I can remember. A life of constantly eating to the brim has left me as I was right now, cankles so big that cover most of my feet and enormous uselessly weak tights that just let me stand for a few seconds, obscenely large hips and ass spill over the seat of my scooter, a belly so big and distended that reach to my ankles, humongous saggy breast that reach my hips, arms so big that rest in my love handles and are too heavy to lift for too long, a big scarf of many chins and cheeks so big that make the simple act of moving my mouth feel like a workout.

"*huff* ... I love ... you too ... *gasp* Jessica. But I've ... *huff* ... always been ... *gasp* fat". I wish I could say more to clear her doubts and worries but my out of shape body didn't let me. I knew that my state was bad and she was worried about my health but that's how I have always been. fat.

"I love you too Annie. I only want to have you for a little bit more". She came close to me and hugged me, or at least she tried. I return the hug but after a couple of seconds my arms gave up aching and burning. "I promise I won't worry so much If you say you're fine" she said teary-eyed.

After that, we both said goodbye and went along with our lives. The only thing in my mind was what would I eat for dinner.
© Copyright 2022 ippy (ippyshui at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273389-Ive-always-been-fat