*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273479-the-drop-by
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2273479
girl drops by her pot dealers and ends up having sex while date waits in the car
shaquan calls up adam . Hey dude can I come pick up some bud i got a date tonight and he wants to smoke. Adam says ok well stop by on your way out, ok she says i'll see you shortly. Shavon pulls up about an hour later and leaves her date in the car she knock on the door and adam lets her in saying damn girl you looking to get in trouble tonight huh? she laughs and says oh you like my outfit? she was wearing a white shirt tied at the belly cleavage showing and a short red, black, and white pleated mini skirt with white thigh highs and baby doll shoes. She bent over and he could see her panties adam smacked her ass and said I love it, come on I got some new in and you got to try it, she says ok but i have to hurry my date is in the car. Adam says he will be alright and he sits down on the couch and she hoovers on the arm of the couch he rolls up all the while looking up her skirt, the begin to smoke shaquan is high as fuck and adam says I really like that outfit and scoots closer, she throws her head back and keeps hitting the blunt he sticks hs head between her legs pulling her panties to the side with one hand and spreading her legs with the other he says mmm... your pussy is so pretty he licks it and rubs her clit saying damn you taste good he sucks and licks on her clit until she comes pulling her down she feels his dick sliding inside of her he is kissing on her breast and she is riding that dick so good suddenly she looks at the clock and she jumps up oh shit i have to go my date has been waiting almost an hour she gets the pot and leaves. About forty five minutes later adam finds her standing at his door he ask I thought you had a date and she says well I would rather be here with you, before he could close the door all the way she pulls his dick out and gets on her knees she licks the tip and sucks on the head she deep throats his dick until he comes all over her mouth. He grabs her and sits her on the arm of the couch takes her panties off and says that pussy tastes so good I want to taste you again he starts eating her pussy damn you taste good he rubs her breast then kiss them and suck them she moans and says eat my pussy and he does as she rubs her nipples. He pulls her to the edge of the couch and gives her the dick pushing her legs against the back of the couch and bust that pussy wide open falling over he pulls her on top of him and she clinches his dick with her pussy telling him to come she grabs his hands and put them on her breast again she says come baby and she rides him til she has milked every drop.
© Copyright 2022 ladeshavon (ladeshav at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273479-the-drop-by