*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273484-Basic-giantess-story-draft-V1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2273484
Becoming a tiny slave to a BBW giantess and her friend.
Busty brunette (Katie) crushes and drowns half her slaves and needs more.


You find an application online to worship her with your life,

Your so aroused you say yes instantly unaware of the full danger,


She gets you to come round and have a BBQ together, she stops down to just a bikini showing off her G's kimkardashian ass and powerful chubby toes painted black.


She askes if your ready to worship her like the goddess she is, you accept willingly, so she offers you a small drink, you shot it down and start to feel faint and black out.


As to fade back into reality you see hundreds of others all naked ranging from 18 to 60 female and male on this surface your on, you notice 4 cream coloured giant walls all around as the single light in the middle of room goes off bringing pitch blackness. You hear screams of fear, just general shouts and the sound of running in the distance as a square shaped light pierches through the blackness somewhere on the roof of this place you are in. Through the light to see the biggest set of tits you've ever seen jiggle then bounce and perfectly stop with nipples erect and glorious they must be the size of full shopping centres each they're sheer size leaves all in awh. You look higher and see it's goddess Katie, at the size she really is a goddess. She glances down with her deep brown eyes and locks eye contact with a fellow tiny, she smearkes as she reaches down through the hole in the roof practically filling it and blocking out all light. You feel a strong fud near you and the sound of a clenching fist followed very shortly by a the shouts of "why?! No, no NO!? Not me! Not yet!" As the shouts become more distant the light flows more and more into the giant room again.


[We now flow out of the room and into the main chamber with Katie and Mia]
© Copyright 2022 TinySub (hacktingz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273484-Basic-giantess-story-draft-V1