*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273486-Amazon-Amandas-new-tiny-volunteer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2273486
Your now Amazon Amanda's tiny foot slave
"You asked for this so I want to see you work harder on my feet!" Amazon Amanda laughed as she watched you struggle between her toes. Maybe signing up to be her foot slave may have been a bad call as you weren't expecting to be so small compared to her, the power she now has over you is unreal as a small scrunch of her toes could be enough to finish you off.
"You really need to kiss my feet with more passion or I'm going to end my session early" Amanda said with a powerful tone while beginning to stroke her enormous boobs she was beginning to really enjoy you down there. You tried to kiss her toes with as much passion as you could still you saw the toes starting to scrunch...
*Crunch* Amazon Amanda scrunched her toes together ending you with absolute ease she barely felt you pop. "Hahaha I love to see you kissing my feet as I pop you like a grape" she passionately said as she began to feel herself.
© Copyright 2022 TinySub (hacktingz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273486-Amazon-Amandas-new-tiny-volunteer