*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273833-World-State
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #2273833
There is so much the masses don't know.
The large government building looked so pale and depressing on the outside. The black uniforms of the heavily armed security guards who were guarding the entrance points clashed with the pale walls.

In a large conference room inside the building, security personnel were busy exiting the room after conducting a security check for any spy devices. One by one, fourteen men were escorted into the room by their bodyguards. All of the men wore dark gray suits. The bodyguards were ordered to leave the room as soon as all of the men were seated at the large round black table. In the middle of the table was a solid gold statue of Baphomet.

One of the men pressed one of three small black buttons on the table. A hologram appeared above the statue. The hologram appeared to display statistics. There were numbers and codes in different columns, with pictures of the flags of different countries above each column.

"Judging by the numbers, it would appear that more and more of the third world countries are starting to fall in line with our agenda," one of the men said.

"The media and government officials clearly have much more control over the masses there. More and more of the people are starting to conform to the new normal that their media keeps feeding them. Willingly giving up their rights and freedoms under the illusion that they are doing so for their own good, and for the good of their fellow citizens. What about the other countries?" the chubby fellow wearing a designer suit asked.

The hologram above the statue changed and showed a list of countries where the people were still resisting the New World Order.

The elderly gentleman with the bald head and a funny accent said, "As long as we keep pushing the narrative of a better world for all, and keep diverting their attention to every new crisis we create, I believe everyone will fall in line. Anyone who doesn't will be legally labeled a criminal,... a terrorist, and the brainwashed masses will also see them as such. All hail the New World State!"

The eyes of the Baphomet statue began to glow as the hologram disappeared. A small cloud of black smoke began to form above the statue. Everyone around the table got up, held their hands in the air, and began chanting something in Latin.

All around the globe, people who were trying to alert the masses were still seen as nothing more than paranoid conspiracy theorists.
© Copyright 2022 Alec R Zeelie (alecrzeelie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2273833-World-State