*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274932-A-Gtterdmmerung-Of-The-Senses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Essay · Experience · #2274932
An explanation of what may very well changing the world!
Human beings are undeniably affected of emotions developed over a lifetime. Each person with their own unique set of perspectives built from unique personal experiences that they alone respond to. This phenomena extends not simply to single individuals but equally to groups of same both large and small. Entertainment media as with movies play a dominant part in crafting one's perspectives over the long term refocusing narratives from major events that affect all over time. Stories of heroes and villains and how similar 'our' world is to the analogies that are made where themes focusing upon the context of 'good' and 'evil' and what is acceptable in-between predominate the collective unconscious. They too often are taken for factual recounting in lieu of the less sexy dry narratives found in dusty text. When subsequent generations arrive to remold the world Hollywood re-tasks older productions in a newer light that reflects their likes and dislikes while often discarding the old one once enjoyed by their parents. The affect over an extended period of eras leading to a complex mix of viewpoints that must be consciously sorted out in terms of both similarities and contrasts. Yet the unanticipated effect upon one's emotions are not so clear cut. The sensations that one experiences when their own personal role model of a once popular hero has run its course and is now permanently deposed to the dustbin can be surprisingly devastating. Great shifts in political wrangling by diametrically opposed systems of thought causing them to be suddenly reassigned from heroic to an opposed status of negative connotation work to question one's once stable status in society.

The shifting of perspectives and goals embodied in the substitutes that movie studios use to replace a namesake are bitter pills that are hard to swallow when they reverse the moral values that were once at the heart of what the former character once embodied. A gender fluid transgender James Bond is not going to cut it in terms of the romance department. Not to mention in terms of the corollaries of villains that the new world that has embraced him/her as their reigning savant. And if one undermines the identity of longstanding loyal fans the result is a crisis of identity that disenfranchises them as a separate now powerless entity. Perhaps this is why so much in current world society rests upon cinema and which culture is reflected in these meticulously concocted dramas? The dominant most favored archetypes that those who have the resources to produce and widely distribute are expected to have an overwhelming impact upon the majority of viewers. Hence a society whose personal mirror is in the hands of those in power is vulnerable to their wishes. What seems to be a trivial matter of gender replacement and the switching cultural references can be likened to a war for social dominance. Female superheroes physically overwhelming more reality conscious male counterparts creates a false impression that is useful to those whose mission to destabilize a society and dissemble their longstanding culture. A false flag conquest by unseen phantoms claiming fantasy not re-programing as their ultimate goal.

The shift of focus on the implicitly faux notion of their being a world stage as simply a journalistic convention plays into this tried and true system of the control mechanism influencing general consensus. The SOD factor of a given production or series acting as a set of blinders to keep the audience unawares of any other conclusion and pliantly amenable to extremist measures that those in power may wish to enact. The carnage enacted upon the general population through mercurially shifting time honored set pieces that have a mythic transcendence leading to social disruptive situations that over time can bring down entire societies into irreparable conflicts. Basing one's judgment in the living of daily life upon factors that exist only in your head fitting the definition of being afflicted with complete madness. The duration of time being under the influence of such perceptions making it very difficult over an extended period of time in recovering an accurate factual sense of one's surroundings. The mass hysterical embodiment of same leading to self-destructive mass movements witnessed as both rising and falling in the previous century. Those who take into account these factors and abstain from falling easy prey are faced with a dilemma of how to keep themselves reasonably sane and not become total outcasts. Worse yet in time they become synonymous with enemies of society in general for the crime of being found too outside the reigning consensus. Given this perspective it is easy to see how a collapse both individually as well as a much larger sense can occur and how easily it can be accomplished in terms of the methodology currently in use in the larger globally based initiative to a one world mentality.
© Copyright 2022 artscb357 (artscb357 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274932-A-Gtterdmmerung-Of-The-Senses