*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275465-Universal-Guardian-Episode-2part-1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2275465
Troy Hart was given universal powers by omnipotent a omnipotent being.
In universe CWA -Prime (CW Arrowverse-Prime) Troy Hart is chasing a multiverse criminal “I’m not going back to prison” the criminal said. Troy replied by saying “But your already there”. In the blink of an eye the criminal ended up in a place he was familiar with, the Հոգեկան բանտ or mental prison as it’s more commonly known. Troy created it so that prisoners would be forced to play out a fantasy of the imprisoned desires, therefore they would remain docile and not try to escape. “Another successful capture” Troy said. “Did I get any messages while I was out” He asked his home A.I. “You have only one message from god” The A.I (Տեղեկատու/Informant) replied. “*sigh* I’ll be back” Troy said as he opened a portal to the universal nexus, prepared to have a conversation that would determine the fate of the universe.
© Copyright 2022 SuperHeroDude (superherodude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275465-Universal-Guardian-Episode-2part-1