*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/227551-Snow-White-EROTICA
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #227551
WARNING --a SEX version of Snow White
Snow White and the Seven Little Guys (Erotica)

I guess you have all heard the story of Snow White when you were little. Have you ever wondered what life was REALLY like in that little cottage in the woods? And what about the real reason Snow White had to leave home in the first place? Well, now that we're all adults, it's time to take a closer look.

The White's were a strange family, if the truth be known; very high society. Snow was an only child, born in the days when people were naming their kids all kinds of weird names like Skye and Moon and River, and so when her little girl was born, Marya White wasn't going to be outdone. Oh no, she took one look at her perfect baby girl, her thick dark black hair on her perfect little head, and she knew exactly what to call her.... Snow! Not only was it a unique name, but it would be a great attention getter since the baby's hair was no where near the colour of snow, and Marya loved getting attention.

Now Marya always loved to flaunt her daughter's beauty. She entered her in every beauty contest there was, from the "Beautiful Baby" contest when she was 6 months old, right up into her teens. That's when the trouble actually started. Marya liked the attention of men. She always had. As she got older, she preferred the attention of younger men and divorced Snow's father to take up with a younger man who had been one of the judges at one of the beauty contests Snow had been entered in.

Everything was fine as long as the men were paying Marya all the attention she wanted, but when their eyes started wandering towards Snow a little too often, including Marya's new husband, that's when things got dirty!

It was bad enough that guys were starting to tell her that Snow's beauty was rivaling her own; bad enough that she'd overhear them talking about how they'd love to get Snow in bed with them.... but the last straw was when she came home and found her husband actually DOING it. Without waiting for an explanation, she ordered Snow to leave the house before dawn.

Well, Snow packed a few things, and headed out. She had no relatives near by, and her friends couldn't take her in, so she really had nowhere to go. Her only hope was to try to find her father, so with only enough money for bus fare, she headed out west to his last known address. Arriving in the middle of the day she found the back door of the house unlocked and, seeing as how she had traveled on the night owl bus and was exhausted, she went inside and virtually passed out on the couch.

Unbeknownst to Snow, however, her father had moved on well over a year earlier, and left no forwarding address. The current tenants of the quaint little cottage in the woods were... you guessed it... seven little guys who worked in the nearby town and shared the rent to save money. Boy were they surprised when they got off the bus after work that night, walked into their house, and found a beautiful young woman sleeping in their livingroom!

Actually, Snow was even more surprised when their noise awoke her and she opened her eyes to see seven pairs of male eyes staring down at her. So much so, in fact, that she let out a little shriek and almost fell over the back of the couch trying to get away from them. Luckily for them, one of them was an athlete and he was able to jump over the couch quick enough to catch her before she hit her head on the stone wall behind it, and another was a body builder so he was easily able to hold her still while they found out what she was doing there.

Eventually they were satisfied that she hadn't broken in to steal anything, and she wasn't a druggie looking for a fix. They had no information on the whereabouts of her father, however, and since she started to get quite weepy over having no money left and no place to stay, they all went into a huddle and came out agreeing that she could stay with them... under their terms. All, that is, except the grumpy looking one, who scared Snow a little by the way he glared at her untrustingly, and grumbled stuff under his breath that she was certain sounded like "I'll be damned if I'm going to welcome that little wench into our home. She's nothing but a freeloading slut and we all know slut's are only good for one thing!"

The other men seemed friendly enough though, so Snow decided to accept their offer, seeing as how she had little choice anyway, and asked them what their terms were.

"Quite simple really." Said the first of them.

"Clean our house." Said the second. Snow thought for a bit and then nodded.

"Wash our clothes." Said the third. Again Snow thought, then nodded.

"Make our meals." Said the fourth. Snow nodded again, She liked to cook, so this task would be easy enough.

"Make our beds." Said the fifth, and Snow nodded again, getting impatient with this ongoing list of chores.

"After you sleep in them first of course!" grumbled the sixth, the grumpy one.

Snow gasped and looked at him with a blush. Surely he couldn't mean what she thought he meant? Her eyes traveled over the seven of them, and noticed that they all seemed to have strange little grins on their faces. Her gaze stopped on the seventh, who had as of yet said nothing at all.

"Excuse me?" She said softly. "Did he mean to say......?"

The seventh smiled at her. "Well, actually, we thought it would be nice not to have to do all those chores anymore, save so much time for other things, but the main thing we all agreed you would have to do in order to stay here is to be our little sex slave. You know, let us do anything sexual we want to you, any time we want to, just because we want to." He looked at her with a huge grin now and she stared back thinking surely this must be some kind of joke. One look at the faces of the rest of them, however, told her they were quite serious about it all.

"What if.... what if I don't agree to... that last part, but I'll do everything else?" She asked cautiously. The men looked from one to the other briefly, then shrugged and started to move off towards other parts of the room.

"Suit yourself." Said the first one.

"But just remember to close the door behind you when you leave." Said the second.

"You mean....." Snow ventured

"We can do all those chores ourselves." said the third. "You either give us sex, or you leave."

"What if... what if I let you each do it once? Wouldn't that be enough?" Snow said hopefully.

The fourth shook his head silently, his arms crossed over his chest. The fifth spoke up and said "As often as we want it, or you go."

Snow was almost afraid to look at the sixth, and soon his brusque voice was heard. "You're just a little slut anyway, and fucking is all you're good for!"

The seventh cleared his throat impatiently. "What will it be?" He said.

Well, Snow was flat broke, and had nowhere else to go. It wasn't like she was a virgin or anything, she thought, she'd done it with a few of the boys at school. True, she'd never really had a man before, but her mother's husband had managed to just get the head of his cock inside her before they'd been caught. She guessed she could handle it. Would have to handle it, was more like it, for there didn't seem to be any other option.

"Alright." She said quietly, nodding her head. The grins returned full force to all their faces at that, and Snow felt her heart begin to beat a little faster in her chest. Even the grumpy one, who was leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed, lifted one side of his mouth up in a half grin, looking at her as if he were looking right through her clothes.

"You better take them clothes off then." He said. Then as she stared at him, and the other guys looked at him questioningly, he straightened and lifted his hands in a shrugging gesture. "Well, the way I see it is, we own her now, and she has to let us do whatever we want to do to her, and those damn frilly dresses will just get in the way! She'll be much better use to us if she's naked all the time, don't you agree?"

There was a murmur in the room as all of them talked at once, but the consensus seemed to be that they agreed with him, for they were all nodding. Then they all turned their gazes on her at once and crossed their arms, as if waiting for her to undress.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Asked the first. "Undress! You don't need clothes anymore. We DO own you, so you have to do as we say. Hurry up, I want to see what we just bartered for!"

Snow blushed, and with a deep breath, took the first step towards the rest of her life. She unbuttoned all the buttons down the front of her dress and slipped it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. The men stood motionless and silent as she paused in her bra and panties. Obviously they wanted her completely nude. Slowly she reached behind her back and opened her bra, then let it join her dress on the floor, her well developed breasts now bare before them. Next, she bent slightly to remove her panties, and when she finally stood up, they were all circled around her. Out of the corner of her eye she was sure she noticed the grumpy one tossing her recently discarded clothes into the fireplace!

"Nice!" She heard one of them say, as a hand reached to feel her ass. "Very nice!" Said another, as another hand covered her left breast and squeezed slightly. A third hand slid along her thigh and up into her crotch, twitching over her sex. "Excellent!"

Soon she was being groped and mauled by them all, and before she knew it she was on her knees with one of them in front of her, his hands on his zipper, pulling out his cock. For a little guy, he had the largest she had ever seen, and she let out a gasp as she looked at it.

"OK, we bought ourselves a hot looking slave guys," he said. "Let's see if she works as good as she looks. It's time to sample the merchandise!" With that, he put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her head closer to his cock. She wasn't sure if that thing would fit between her lips, and she nervously opened her mouth, but he wasn't interested in waiting for her to get comfortable with it. He pushed his cockhead at her lips, and slid it past, his fingers twisting in her hair. Soon he was sliding in and out, using her mouth like it was the sweetest pussy he had ever had, moaning and groaning as he did so.

It was all Snow could do to keep from gagging on that huge thing, but he really didn't seem too concerned about that as he pumped away in her mouth. She didn't have time to think about it though, as almost instantly a second cock, that felt just as big as the first, was pushed into her pussy from behind. She tried to scream, for she had never had anything that big inside her before, but the huge cock in her mouth made it impossible, and she soon found herself sandwiched between two eagerly thrusting cocks while five others began disrobing and cheering them on.

Each one was as big as the last, and when one finished, he was quickly replaced by a new one. Snow began to think she was going to be split apart by the huge cocks, but the more each of them came in her, the more slippery she became so it was a little easier to take them. Her mouth, however, was a different story. It took some getting used to the hot creamy cum shooting into her mouth. She sputtered and gagged, but they didn't pull out, so she was forced to swallow as each unloaded his cockfull of cum in her stretched mouth.

When it was the grumpy one's turn there was still a cock in her mouth, so he took his place behind her and roughly rammed himself into her wet pussy. He felt even bigger than the last one had been and she grunted around the cock in her mouth. "Ain't got no use for a cum drenched slut!" He muttered, as he pounded deep into her. "Don't know why I have to be number 6 all the time anyway. Can't a guy get first dibs on an empty cunt just ONCE?" He grumbled and complained a while longer, then she felt his fingers grip her ass cheeks tightly. "Well, if a guy can't be first in the cunt, I know where this little whore ain't had no cum fillin’ her up yet!"

With that, he drew his cock out of her wet hole and pushed it hard against her ass. She let out a scream, but the cock in her mouth was just about ready to blow and was pushed hard at the back of her throat. With a good hard shove, the cock at her ass popped in and the little guy let out a long satisfied groan as her tight virgin ass squeezed around him. She swallowed hard on the cum that was now spurting into her mouth in an attempt to take her mind off the pain in her ass, as the one behind her began to ram deep and hard into her.

The last of them pushed himself quickly into her mouth as soon as the one before him pulled out, and she was finished with a load of cum shooting into her ass and mouth at the same time. When the last two left her, she collapsed on the cold floor breathlessly, looking up at the seven little men crowded around her.

"Alright, so .... so.... once in a while, you'll do that, right?" She said hopefully, but they all laughed down at her.

"Yeah, sure." said the first one.

"Once in a while." nodded the second.

"Whenever we feel like it." said the third.

"Wherever we feel like it!" added the fourth.

"However we want it." nodded the fifth.

"In your damn tight ass as many times a day as I want!" grunted the 6th, seeming rather pleased with himself.

"As often as we want." gloated the seventh, and Snow groaned in defeat as the first one, who had taken her mouth originally, took hold of her hips and pulled her back up so he could take a turn in her cunt since his cock was already hard again.

Now, as the days and weeks passed, Snow's routine began to fall into place. The men began to work opposite shifts, so only half of them were working during the day, and half worked at night. As it turned out, the little men ended up doing the cooking and cleaning themselves just as they always had before, because Snow didn't have much time left over for things like that since she was getting fucked almost all day long except when they allowed her to sleep.

Word of these seven men and their beautiful whore spread far and wide, and eventually reached the ears of Marya White. Suspecting that it was her daughter, and livid at the idea that Snow was getting more sex than she was, the woman set out to sabotage her daughter's little arrangement. She arrived at the house at a time when, miraculously, all the men were either working or sleeping, and succeeded in giving the girl a shot of drugs that left her unconscious on the floor. When she was found, her mother was no where to be found.

The men were heartbroken, to say the least, for their cocks had got used to using Snow very often, so they were bursting in need with no cunt to empty into. They placed their lovely whore on the picnic table in the garden in hopes that the warm sun would awaken her, and set out a round the clock vigil, so that should she wake up there would be someone there ready to fuck her the minute she opened her eyes. Unfortunately for them, she remained in her coma for days. People came from near and far to see the sleeping slut, who lay covered only in a thin cotton sheet in the bright sunlight, but no one was able to wake her.

One day, however, as two of the men were sitting beside the picnic table, a man rode up on a motorcycle. He told them he was a doctor, and that he just might have the miracle cure they needed to awaken their sleeping whore. Excitedly, they urged him to try, and the man proceeded to pour drops of a strange liquid on the young girls lips. Everyone held their breath for what seemed like forever, then suddenly one of them notice a flicker of eyelashes.

"She's waking up!" exclaimed one of the little men, as he immediately began to open his pants so he would be ready to fuck her as soon as she was awake.

"Mind your manners!" Quipped the other little man who had witnessed the miracle. "The Doctor woke her, the least we can do is give him first dibs on fucking her."

The first little man sadly nodded and backed away, allowing the doctor to pull the sheet off the girl and push his cock into her long empty cunt.

So it was, that when Snow finally opened her eyes completely, it was to see a much larger man than she was used to, hovering above her, pumping his large cock deep in and out of her cunt. The seven were so grateful to the Doctor for his cure (and since 7 doesn't divide in half shifts as easily as 8 does) that they invited him to live with them, and the eight of them lived happily ever after, fucking Snow White all day and all night!


Oh, and for anyone interested in what happened to Snow's wicked mother Marya, she found out Snow had been revived and hired a private detective to get rid of her, but the guy turned out to be a pimp instead so now Marya works the midnight shift down on 37th and Columbus. ;) I guess everybody got what they wanted in the end afterall... except maybe Snow, but she doesn't have time to think about it anyway.



© Copyright 2001 SweetCakes (sweetcakes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/227551-Snow-White-EROTICA