*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275574-My-girlfriends-Father-had-plans-for-me
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2275574
A horny boy finds lust with his girl only to learn her Father has plans for HIM.
I was just like any suburban kid in his late teens, horny as hell and trying every which way to get off. I met a pretty girl during a school band presentation. I hated wearing dress clothes but I LOVED what she was wearing. She had on a white sheer blouse and black velvet skirt with a thick patent leather belt to match her shoes. I was instantly aroused and she complimented my tie,

It was Thursday night and I was SO ready for Jocelyn to wear the white lace knee socks and the 6 inch patent leather bowed toe heels I had bought for her. She was just going to open the door for me draped in a cream colored velvet cape. I was so ready.
The door opened... and there stood her Father! "Hello Mister Canter." I timidly said as I blushed slightly because my erection didn't fall down fast enough. "Hello Justin." Mister Canter replied rather sharply. "Come in and have a seat on the couch, Jocelyn is helping her Aunt and will be home after midnight which is the time you are usually finishing up with my little girl..." I was instantly terrified but I am an honest person so I decided to run with blunt honesty. "Mister Canter, I love your daughter very much and she is very beautiful. I love to buy her clothes and she loves to wear them for me. I am extremely safe with her and I am hers and hers alone, faithfully."
Mister Canter began to explain to me how he had cameras in every room of the house. He explained how he watched us, not for the sake of watching his daughter but he expressed how much he enjoyed watching me. He asked me if I was wearing the tie Jocelyn bought for me and I said yes stretching the shiny silk garment from the knot to the end. He told me that HE had not only picked out the tie but the thick patent leather belt I was wearing, the satin boy brief underwear and the black patent oxfords I had on as well. He instructed me to show him my socks and I pulled up my pant leg to show the silk patterned design.
Mister Canter gave me a tall glass of whiskey and opened a small bottle of what looked like perfume and held it up to one of my nostrils while he covered the other. He told me to inhale as long as I could and after placing a capsule in my mouth he had me gulp down the smooth stout liquor. I felt like I was floating. He straightened my tie and led me up the stairs into his master bedroom. In the front of the bed stood a rather tall rigid chair. All around the room there were assorted slutty outfits like lace tops and leather skirts, on the drawers there were different color wigs and several racks of extremely high heels in all different colors. Mr. Canter quickly brought a liquid covered cloth to cover my mouth and nose and he firmly layed me back on the bed. I was conscious and aware and very, very relaxed. I focused in on myself on the mirror on the ceiling as he began to remove my clothes. The bed was covered in a thick shiny black plastic like PVC and in my state of mind it just seemed so sexy, He administered another sniff from the little bottle into my nose and I melted as he began to rub a thick pink cream all over my body from the neck down. He took his time first on my armpits and then spent quite a bit of time lathering my groin and my backside. I tried to speak but it was incoherent at best, more like an infants cooing. He sat me up and gave me one last glass of whiskey. After I attempted to swallow it he sat knees over my waist and firmly gripped the back of my neck, his other hand supporting my lower back. He stared deep into my eyes and slowly and deliberately licked the whiskey drool first from the corners of my mouth and then from my neck and chin. He instructed my to keep focus and to stare into his eyes. He kissed me. His tongue found it's way everywhere it wanted. I was throbbing so hard and he noticed and laid me back down. He left the room and returned with wet and dry towels that efficiently removed all of my body hair. He then poured scented body oil all over me and rubbed it deep into my skin, I looked so shiny in the mirror. Ice was packed into a diaper that I was put in quickly stifling my erection and I was encased into a small tight chastity cage. He helped me to my feet and to the gothic looking chair. He latched my wrists to the chairs arms and my legs were cuffed at a height to keep me correctly postured. There was a wide opening in the bottom which I quickly noticed as an enema tube was inserted up my ass and warm fluid began systematically flushing out my bowels. I was put in full make up and a cropped auburn reddish wig. He manicured my nails with press-ons and buffed the bright pink polish to match my lipstick. I couldn't even feel frightened as I received large injections in my hips and ass cheeks and them countless circling injections in my soon-to-be breasts. I watched wide eyed as my chest swelled. Mr. Canter put on gloves as he smeared a moss like ooze on two clamps and evenly applied them to my nipples. They instantly began to get agitated and swelled up so fast they nearly allowed the clamps to dig into them before he quickly removed them and wiped away the excess with rubbing alcohol and vinegar. I was entranced at the image in the mirror, was like my nipples were little breasts on the top center of huge breasts. More injections were administered to my face in my cheeks and my lips. I looked like such a hot slutty whore. I wiggled a little in the chair and made the mistake of looking down at my caged cock. "Don't worry Jissellynn my dear, I'm going to take care of you worrying about that for a very very long time." He took out a urethral tube and lubed up the tip and attached it to a short hose that was fed by an enormous 2 quart syringe containing a thick pink fluid. "This is going to numb your little sissy clit and fill your bladder so it stays that way long enough for you to forget about what you USED to be. By the time your own urine dissolves it though your system you will be so small weak and flaccid we will not need the cage any longer. We will intentionally play with your clitty and make you play with it and eventually it will become clear that it will be about the same size as your new nipples but no where near as firm." Once again the small bottle was held to my nostril and once again I melted into obedience. I wanted to show him something, anything to make him see how effectively I was being turned. I pushed my tongue against my bottom lip, puckered my upper and softly opened my mouth like a beckoning pussy. Instantly he noticed and mounted me on the chair and kissed me deeper and deeper while grinding his package against my restrained hand. I did my best to try to stroke his cock but bound so tight I barely pinched it between my thumb and forefinger. Mr. Canter pulled away and smiled. You're ready Jissellynn.
© Copyright 2022 Written4UrPleasure (jessalynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2275574-My-girlfriends-Father-had-plans-for-me