*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/227568-Calling-all-Ignoramuses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Comedy · #227568
Just a stupid thing I 'urped out inspired lately by other stupid things.
All right America, it's time to step it up a notch! Recent events have horrifically showcased the effects that hate can have on people and I am sick of it, so here's what I'm going to do. I will start a pro-hate-of-those-that-hate-people-for-no-apparent-reason movement. The people in this movement will hate all those who hate, black or white, Muslim or Christian or whatever really, it’s not like it matters. We all just hate hate in all it's forms and will have no part in hate whatsoever.

To accomplish this goal, the faithful haters of hatred that I intend to band together must hate unconditionally and without remorse all those who look like they are capable of hate, or have hated recently for no good reason other than an inability to see past their blinding and infuriating hatred. So please, don't hate the innocent, because hating is wrong, just hate the hateful. Any man woman or child that participates in hate or doesn't look away from hateful acts by an angle of at least 30 degrees within 15 seconds of the aforementioned hateful act must be sufficiently hated by those of us who hate all forms of evil hatred.

We simply will not stand for hatred in our world. We will see hate coming and issue a hate-fueled pre-hate counter strike to abolish hate first and give it no chance to out-hate our powerful hatred that stems from our inner passion to live in a world without hate. Since we hate the thought of hate, and want no hate in our world, we must put up a wall of hate so immense that no pithy little hate-on-a-whim could ever eek it’s way through into our hate-free world. Yes, you know it makes perfect sense! Even fire-fighters fight fire with fire, so the newly called to action hate-fighters of the world will fight hate with a much stronger more focused hate towards any and all signs of hate, and will thus attain a glorious victory.

When these haters of hatred, who will have no part of hate in their lives, complete their mission, the world will have no knowledge that there ever even was hate. All hate will have vanished because in the all-out-no-holds-barred-battle-between-hate-and-our-hate-of-hate, no hate could possibly be left, we would have used it all. Then we can go quietly about or lives in a hate-free world never-ever worrying again about a time when our justifiable and excusable hate with good intentions will be needed to do battle with that other just random seeming hate, you know, that bad kind. Nope, all hate will be gone, leaving us a world free of hate and filled only with, um, whatever it is that’s there when there is no hate, I…I can’t remember now. No big deal, when we’re done hating hateful looking people and actions to the point where we know no more hate can survive in the world, we’ll just throw out our hate, since we already hated it anyway, and I’m sure whatever that stuff is that’s there when hate isn’t will come to us. No time to worry about that now though, too much hate to stop!!

So please, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join my pro-hate-of-those-that-hate-people-for-no-apparent-reason movement, just jot down some ideas on how you would hate people that you suspect of hate and take them to your local law enforcement office. They should be able to take care of you right then and there.
© Copyright 2001 mostpeople (mostpeople at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/227568-Calling-all-Ignoramuses