*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276120-A-Hill-To-Die-On
Rated: ASR · Documentary · Crime/Gangster · #2276120
Chapters 1-7
Introduction


This book is a surface level look and explanation of events that have taken place recently and some that have been developing for decades, I do not go into extreme detail on each subject, I am more concerned with bringing awareness to these events and plans, I feel that going into too much depth could confuse the reader as these are extremely complex issues, so instead I will make them aware of these topics so that I can provide them with details and proof they exist. I want this book to be a quick read of compiled events and proof that can easily be put together by the reader, I would like you to look at this book as a compilation of evidence being offered in a courtroom as many pieces of circumstantial evidence. I try to stay away from "theory" as much as possible, what I can do is bring attention to many troubling events that may change your mind on what is going on in the world today. Thank you for taking the time to read my book and if you feel it is worthy please share it with others. Also I am not a practiced writer, I wrote this book out of necessity to hopefully help people because I have taken the time to study our current situation and I feel I have a real grasp of what is actually going on in the world so my plan is to try to share it the best way I can. That being said, as the book is going to be written and edited by only me so their will likely be grammatical errors and spelling errors that I have missed, please pay more attention to the content and not to these potential writing errors (again I am not an experienced writer, I am strictly trying to offer a quick read to make people more aware of what is going on in our world today). And another point, everything in this book is REAL and verifiable and I want you to go and Google search these documents and events when you are done reading the book, I don't want you to just take my word for it, my job is just to make you aware and put it all together in one easy to read book that will not be overly long or overly detailed intentionally.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"- George Orwell

Chapter 1. The Spars Pandemic


The "Spars Pandemic 2025-2028 A Futuristic Scenario For Public Health Risk Communicators" is a document/training exercise written in 2017 by the Johns Hopkins Center For Health Security, The full PDF document can be found and read by anyone with a simple google search. The document/training exercise apparently is pre-planning for a potential future pandemic in which there is an emergence of a novel coronavirus originating in Southeast Asia and spreading worldwide. The document focuses on "communication" for figures of authority almost acting like a guide, it talks about confusion over hypothetical cures that exist and also mentions a rushed vaccine (released in a rushed manor under the emergency use authorization act). The most interesting aspect of this document/exercise is the similarities it shares with the COVID-19 pandemic that make it look more like a war-gaming scenario than a fictional future scenario. The document talks about social media and how it could be used to persuade the hesitant to take the rushed vaccine if they were to see people having negative reactions to it and posting it on social media, they talk about paying a celebrity urban musician to endorse the new vaccine to a hesitant African American community on a fictional social media site called "Zap" which is a fictional version of Twitter. They discuss ways to control the narrative and how to control and monitor the "sea of information" and lead people in the direction they want. They talk about vaccine injuries and what impact this could have on people who are hesitant to take the vaccine and how they can figure ways to get around this. The final chapter is the most disgraceful part of the entire document, in Chapter 19 titled "Spars Aftermath" they discuss how it seems the Spars Pandemic had been sensationalized and that a "widespread social media movement against Big Pharma had started in which individuals started to believe that the treatments/vaccines were driven by a small group of profit seeking individuals", this next line is near the end of the Chapter and this is an exact quote from the Spars Pandemic document which may sound quite alarming considering this book was written in 2017, "Conspiracy theories also proliferated across social media, suggesting that the virus had been purposely created and introduced to the population by drug companies or that it had escaped from a government lab testing bioweapons. They also mention how top members of the CDC and FDA were forced to step down for their incompetence (this is known as "failing upwards" where basically someone will take the fall for an organization publicly and usually will be compensated heavily or promoted years later for their loyalty. In order to not lose and confuse people I am keeping these chapters short and to the point, I could go extremely deep into each chapter but I am purposely trying to keep it simple while including key points. That being said I would hope after you read this book to please go and take a further look at all of the books/exercises and information I have pointed you towards to take a deeper look.


Chapter 2. Demoralization, Marxism and the Rise of Fake News


KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov worked as an agent of the Soviet Union's press/propaganda ministry, In an interview that took place on an American television network in 1984 after he had relocated to the USA after showing disgust in what he was seeing in his own country he discussed a long term plot being used to bring psychological warfare to the west in order to destroy it within. He described what the Russians called "active measures", he said quote "what it basically means is to change the perception of reality for every American so much so that no one is able to come to any sensible conclusions" (sound familiar?) The first step of this process is known as "demoralization" which Yuri claimed took around 15-20 years, why that many years because that's the minimum number of years it takes to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy. "A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information, the facts tell nothing to him" Yuri said about the demoralization stage. The next stage of this psychological warfare is "destabilization" which is an attack on the economy and military of the country being targeted and undermined covertly from within. The third stage of this attack is "crisis" where violence is used and to change the structure of society, politically, economic and structurally, the fourth and final stage is called "normalization" which is basically an ironic term for a conquered state. The reason I find this interview worth noting is because if we really open our eyes we can see that our society is under some form of attack, who or what country/organization is behind the attack is anyone's guess, but when we look at the news today we see something totally alien to what it used to be, sure the News always had an agenda but never before has such big money been put behind the news. But also what we see is a change in the news, We see certain crimes being covered while certain similar crimes being swept under the rug all because it may not fit a potential narrative. So we have to ask ourselves why is this happening? We can see it and someone is pulling the strings to make this happen so why is that? I don't want to go too far into this but a clear example of this is in 2021 a black teenager named Ma'Khia Bryant was stabbing another girl with a knife in Columbus Ohio when a police officer got out of his car and shot Ma'Khia Bryant saving the other girls life who was being stabbed by Bryant, now the media first edited the clip which was recorded on either dash cam or police body cam and they edited out the knife trying to make the public think that this was another case of an innocent black person being shot by an evil white police officer who was racist and trigger happy. So we have to ask ourselves why in the world would someone be authorizing this? Someone at the top either a donor to the channel or a producer made the decision to put this narrative out there, Even Lebron James made a tweet about this saying about the officer (which he later deleted) "You're next, Accountability" (a reference that this officer was next after Derek Chauvin the officer who killed George Floyd a year earlier. So what we see is a clear attempt at demoralization of the Police, Police were once the "hero's" in our movies and in our society who were willing to risk their lives to protect us (and of course there are bad people in all occupations and Police actually have a high percentage of narcissists and psychopaths it's one of the higher percentage jobs those type of people search for because of the power they get over others lives so I'm obviously not saying they're all a bunch of angels, I know of course they aren't, that's not the point I'm trying to make the point I'm trying to make is who is pulling the strings here to try to hide the fact from the public that the young women shot was literally in the act of stabbing someone) and in just a year or two the actions of just a few people and news organizations basically changed all that. And that is no minor change that is a societal change in opinions that is quite prolific. That is an example of how demoralization and Marxism work and how we can see clear examples of them playing out in our society, the question is why and who is authorizing it and what do they hope to gain? Likely it is a divide and conquer tactic but where is it coming from, is it from the government, foreign investors, an act of psychological warfare by another country who has infiltrated our media through large contributions?


Chapter 3. Event 201


Event 201 was a seminar held on October 18th 2019 in New York, New York by The Johns Hopkins University, The W.E.F. (World Economic Forum) and The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. It was described as a "high level pandemic exercise" in which a new strain of coronavirus which originated in Brazil in pigs and started infecting farmers which led to a worldwide pandemic. The goal of the meeting was to basically "war-game" the scenario and see where problems could arise medically and financially (if a similar scenario ever happened) The seminar involved actors posing as doctors and News personalities further detailing this "fictional future scenario", many key figures attended this event including Adrien Thomas from Johnson & Johnson, Sofia Borges from the U.N. (United Nations), George Gao from "CDC China" and others including top officials from the U.S government and representatives from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and Johns Hopkins University. They covered a range of topics mostly the financial and trade impacts of this potential future pandemic and how it would affect business's like airlines and hotels and how it would cause a growing global financial crisis. Another topic brought up was "online misinformation" (a term we have grown to know more and more in the last couple years) and at one point during the exercise they discussed even the potential of taking down the entire internet to stop the flow of free speech so that they could force one single narrative that could not be challenged, they decided against this though as they decided this option could lead to distrust amongst the public and instead decided on an option they called "flood the zone". Flood the zone refers to paying companies like Facebook and Instagram and Youtube to flood their sites with a controlled narrative on the situation while simultaneously deleting and banning people who disagree with it as well as adding a "fact check" to any information that they deem contradicts the agreed upon facts. You can see examples of this when people post about anything regarding the coronavirus or lockdowns or vaccination safety questions you will see a tab underneath the post with an official statement of "facts" on the matter, this is proof of "flooding the zone" in action as we speak. What you cannot see is the many people being banned for having opinions that contradict the narrative and the people being "shadow-banned" which is a sneaky way of identifying "trouble makers and people asking questions" and basically excluding them from the conversation without them knowing. So instead of 100 people seeing their post they may only have a couple of people see the post so they are effectively silenced without even knowing it. This exercise was eerily similar to the coronavirus outbreak which would come just a few months later although according to leaked Project Veritas documents from US Military Maj. Joseph Murphy the virus was first known to have escaped from a lab in August 2019, just two months before this meeting. The Event-201 information can be found with a Google search and there is a highlight real of the event on Youtube.


Chapter 4. Lockdowns and Mass Psychosis


In March of 2020 just 5 months after the "Event 201" seminar the world was mysteriously now in the midst of a real Coronavirus outbreak not a fictional one that had been planned for just months earlier under The Gates foundation, The W.E.F. and Johns Hopkins. Many governments across the world almost in lockstep decided to take a lockdown approach. "Two weeks to flatten the curve" they said, which at the time seemed perfectly reasonable, however some odd actions were already not making sense. Flights from potential origin countries were still landing and taking off and elderly patients were being stuffed into long term care facilities with other sick individuals which led to the majority of the deaths involved in the pandemic. The elderly are always at a higher risk of serious illness from viruses than a healthy young individual so what came next was mind blowing. In places like New York the elderly were being locked inside their rooms like animals and under the rule of now disgraced Andrew Cuomo nursing homes were forced to take in sick elderly who already had COVID-19, it didn't take a genius to prophesize how this would work out. It was basically a mass murder of the elderly for political gain which at one point made New York the COVID-19 hotspot in all of North America and this wasn't just happening in New York, the overwhelming deaths associated with COVID-19 were the elderly. Even more alarming is that in Canada, Justin Trudeau didn't even bother to close the open border between upstate New York (which was now the COVID-19 hotspot in all of North America). So we had a steady flow of refugee's flooding into Canada from the COVID-19 hotspot and apparently this didn't ring any alarm bells as a bad idea to the Canadian government until many months later. According to Johns Hopkins University both the lockdowns and masks had a miniscule effect on the spread of COVID-19 in a report they released in 2022, so the question we have to ask ourselves is what did the lockdowns do?. We know lockdowns killed many small business's and ruined many peoples lives financially and psychologically. In Canada after two years of lockdowns on and off it was estimated that one out of every four young people had considered self harm since the lockdowns started. What most people didn't know is that prolonged lockdowns and heightened levels of free flowing anxiety have another effect on large groups of people, a known scientific condition called "mass psychosis". Mass psychosis happens when people are isolated and fed a stream of fear and anxiety, and with today's News channels and internet websites being controlled by a very small group of people there was a very controlled narrative of what was the "science" about COVID-19 and anyone who disagreed was promptly removed as we saw on numerous sites including Twitter. Just as an example on Twitter two years ago if you said that COVID-19 came from a lab in Wuhan you would be permanently banned, now it is an accepted fact and just common sense. So what happens when people are isolated and scared and fed a single narrative that cannot be challenged is it has an effect on them mentally and they don't even know it. They will believe a known lie if it means that the anxiety levels may be reduced so they take on an almost zombie like state where facts don't matter and they can be led to do things and follow orders that they otherwise would never be capable of. Two examples of mass psychosis from history are the Salem witch trials and in Germany during the 1940's. Look how close we were to having the vaccinated wanting to send the "filthy unvaccinated" away to the camps, we were right on the brink of that and in fact in some countries there were quarantine camps. So the final phase of mass psychosis is to offer the victim a way to solve this problem from someone in a position of power. Now after a year of lockdowns we were being offered the "solution" from the people in power (Government officials and Medical community) which was of course the vaccine. Everywhere you went you were told "If we all just get the vaccine we will all be safe and this is all over and we can all go back to normal". People lined up without even considering there was no long term side effects known and that this new vaccine was a whole new technology that broke rules on human testing from both the Geneva convention and the Nuremberg code which were written and agreed upon to avoid human experimentations similar to that which went on in during World war two. It started with one dose, then two doses, then "it fades so you may need a booster" to some countries now being on their fourth shots like in Israel. Many people were coerced to take the shots to keep their jobs, many knew they wouldn't be able to travel or go to the gym but the majority lined up thinking they were doing the right thing and also as we know with mass psychosis this was the final step to end their free-flowing anxiety, it was being offered as a solution from people in a position of power. In today's age of being able to segment society and feed people a controlled narrative using the social media sites, the lockdowns were more effective in producing mass psychosis than maybe anytime in history. You had people alone in their homes, unable to communicate with family that may have different opinions and if their uncle or a friend made a post on Facebook that "maybe these new vaccines weren't a great idea" the post would be taken down for "breaking rules on misinformation regarding COVID-19". So even if you were lucky enough to have someone try to warn you, the post would likely be blocked, shadow-banned or taken down so you would be left with all of the opinions of news sites and factcheckers and sadly many of these were actually sponsored by the drug companies themselves. The ability to inject intermittent fear while people were locked down with new variants and raising and reducing fear, while opening up society then closing back down. It was the perfect storm for a large scale mass psychosis.


Chapter 5. "Horse paste" and the vilification of early treatment options


One of the first things that made me very confused about the pandemic was the amount of people gathering in long lines for testing with hundreds of other people who could potentially be sick. I do understand why they did it because we all want to know if we are contagious to others and need to self isolate to avoid getting family members and other sick, but it seemed like probably not a great idea considering at the time there was no early treatments being given to help people try to reduce or alleviate their symptoms. I found this extremely odd, how could doctors not have a potential off label drug that could help people avoid serious complications? What was going on here? Not once to this day did I see a single mainstream news channel recommend using vitamins to help boost your immune system, which is extremely odd because we know vitamins like D and C along with zinc help bolster our immune systems so the fact that not once in any newspaper or mainstream news was this being offered as advice. Some doctors started to see that antiviral drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were showing some promising results in reducing death and major illness. Ivermectin is a drug that has been used treat parasitic infections, William Campbell and Satoshi Omura won the 2015 Nobel peace prize for its discovery and application and it is on the World Health Organizations list of essential medicines. Ivermectin is an extremely effective and inexpensive and has been used in over six billion human doses which makes the next part of this chapter very odd. All of a sudden when we turned on the news and and late night shows like Jimmy Kimmel or Stephen Colbert we were being told that Ivermectin was "horse paste" and anyone who used it or recommended it was not only a fool but a "dangerous conspiracy theorist" that needed to be mocked. Saying Ivermectin (which also has uses for animals) is "horse paste" is like saying water is "cow thirst quencher" because cows also drink water, or like saying Xanax is a "cat relaxer" because sometimes pets are given it to reduce their anxiety. It was not only disingenuous, it was criminal and it shows clear collusion and corruption to vilify this drug that has saved millions of lives and it was obvious that there was a clear attempt to make sure it was not used to treat COVID-19 in both Canada and the USA as well as other countries. But at the same time countries like Japan and India were showing that it was having a great effect in reducing death in COVID-19 patients. There were thousands of doctors who spoke out for ivermectin as an effective safe treatment option. Dr. Peter McCullough testified in front of congress under oath that Ivermectin had the potential to save 85% of the lives that were lost to COVID-19 in the United States. McCullough (one of the most cited doctors in the country) testified before the U.S. Senate on November 19th 2020 saying "I estimated at the time we could have saved half of the lives (if we used early treatment combinations such as Ivermectin), there are now current estimates that we are up to potentially 85% of lives could have been saved something called sequenced oral multi-drug therapy". Do not be fooled, there are many doctors across the planet who have found similar conclusions, I am trying to keep this book short and to the point so listing twenty other doctors who are speaking out about the corruption going on regarding the entire pandemic (although easy to do) I don't feel will keep the readers attention instead I will explain how these doctors are silenced. One common statement I hear from people when they are exposed to this information is "so everybody is in on it?" in a condescending tone. This is the part that most people cannot wrap their heads around, the answer is no, of course not everyone is not "in on it" but what is happening is that people are being silenced out of fear of losing their jobs or lawsuits and so on. So as for the medical community they have basically one option and that is to recommend the COVID-19 vaccine, think about what happens if they don't. If they come to the conclusion that it is a dangerous untested vaccine and advise against taking it then they are labeled a conspiracy theorist and slandered and may face the possibility of losing their medical license. So if you have kids and a house and a mortgage I want you to think about how brave you would be after 10 years of medical school to risk throwing it all away to speak out or just rely on the safety of sticking to the script being passed down from your superiors in the medical community and face zero risk of liability lawsuits, so of course 99.99% just follow orders despite the obvious increase in vaccine related injury and the obvious evidence the vaccine is not working. So as an example in Canada what happens is the doctors are given basically top down orders and when they break those orders they are slandered in the news (paid for by the same people giving the top down orders) and are threatened with legal action and potentially losing their medical license (again controlled by the same people giving the orders). So even if a physician has some questions about why alternative treatments are not allowed or if they have any concerns about the dangers of the vaccines they are put in an extremely difficult position where they have two options, potentially risk their losing their career and be fined/slandered as a "Hydroxychloroquine-pushing, Trump supporting conspiracy theorist" or just go along with the top down orders being received from Health Canada and the top doctors who are following directions that are being lad out from the C.D.C, the W.H.O. and the F.D.A. (all of which are now fully corrupted organizations receiving huge donations from a list of billionaires who want influence over their decisions) An example of this is Doctor Patrick Phillips, a family doctor from Ontario Canada who was prescribing Ivermectin off label as an early treatment to patients with COVID-19 infections. Phillips had his medical license restricted in September of 2021 and has been banned from Twitter as well as slandered in the media and medical community (the article I am reading on him now written by Ashliegh Stewart of Global news, she states in regards to Phillips joining a group of like minded doctors to facilitate Ivermectin to those who want it "The group falsely claims there is currently no approved out-patient therapies for COVID-19" then they mention this is false because now there is Paxlovid which is an orally taken drug made by Pfizer (see a trend here?) Ivermectin is an extremely cheap drug almost so cheap it costs more to package and ship it than to make it) yet of course we have the paid news media of course supporting the large company Pfizer's oral COVID-19 treatment Paxlovid which of course is brand new and also in the same article they show a picture of Ivermectin and they show instead of the Ivermectin made for humans with over six billion doses used by humans worldwide they show instead the Ivermectin used on horses with a clear picture saying "horse paste". Now this shows a clear attempt to fool and manipulate people who are not cunning enough to know that this information is being manipulated. Again saying Ivermectin is "horse paste" is the same as saying Xanax is cat relaxer or that water is Elephant thirst quencher, it's a way of gas lighting and manipulating people who aren't aware of the fine details here. So to end this chapter you can see when someone asks you "so everybody is in on it, even the doctors?" the answer is that you see what happens when the doctors aren't following the orders they are given, they are facing huge potential lawsuits and slander and potentially losing their job so in a way they are basically being coerced into following top down orders with no real upside of speaking out unless they are extremely brave and willing to risk it all to protect people and do the right thing (which thankfully many are) but as expected more often than not the pressure of potential backlash will silence the vast majority. So the answer is "No not everybody is in on it" but that's the problem, the same way a dog can control a herd of sheep through fear and lack of knowledge that is basically what is happening now, A very small group at the top, under instruction from groups like the F.D.A. and the W.H.O. are controlling the masses and they have extreme power and connections. So you can see how an entire medical community can be corrupted by just a few dozen people in positions of power at the top level. What we basically have now is the drug companies funding the F.D.A. to judge whether or not their drugs are safe which is a huge conflict of interest and when a member of the F.D.A. decides against the safety of a certain drug they are promptly removed and replaced by a someone else more friendly to the drug companies. And if you think this sounds far-fetched I will quickly remind you of the opioid epidemic where synthetic heroin was handed out like candy ruining countless lives. Do you really think that the doctors over prescribing synthetic heroin didn't know it was extremely addictive? That is a clear and undeniable example of literally thousands of doctors (some being paid by the drug companies to over prescribe for profit and some following orders or following the path of least resistance) walking in lockstep to the detriment of the public and to the benefit of the drug companies and to themselves financially.

Chapter 6. Klaus Schwab, Elite capture and "The Great Reset"


Klaus Schwab is the founder of the W.E.F. or the "World Economic Forum" which is a very powerful organization of rich and influential people who have come together to use their money and power to push for policies that benefit members and mold society moving forward in the world the way they see fit. Schwab as publisher of the of the World Economic Forum's 2010 "Global Redesign" report postulates that a global world is best managed by a self-selected coalition of multinational corporations, governments (including through the UN system), and select civil society organizations (CSOs). He argues that governments are no longer "the overwhelmingly dominant actors on the world stage" and that the time has come for a new stakeholder paradigm of international governance". The WEF's goals include a "public-private" UN, in which certain specialized agencies would operate under joint state and non-state governance systems. Basically what all of that means is that the WEF no longer wants countries and leaders to make decisions regarding their population but that they would prefer and believe (or at least claim to believe) that the world would be better off if the world was governed by a single group of powerful "stakeholders" which is basically a rich or powerful member of the group. The WEF meetings are held yearly in Davos Switzerland and attract many of the worlds leaders and top tech entrepreneurs or even movie stars like Leonardo Dicaprio. In June of 2020 Klaus Schwab released a book called "COVID-19 The Great Reset" the book basically tries to make the point the the world needs to be altered from the way we live today for sustainability and that the pandemic has offered an opportunity to make these changes that would otherwise not have been possible. Now on the surface this seems like a perfectly noble idea but there are many troubling visions that Klaus Schwab has for our future from his other books such as "The Fourth Industrial Revolution" where Schwab talks about the integration of "our physical self and our digital self". Now this may sound odd to the reader so let me give you an example of a quote that Pfizer chairman and CEO Albert Bourla said at the World Economic Forum's annual meeting in January 2018 so you can try to understand why I say this is troubling "I think it's fascinating what's happening right now, I mean (the) FDA approved the first electronic pill, if I can call it like that, so that it is basically biological chip, but it is in the tablet and once you take the tablet and it dissolves into your stomach (it then) sends a signal that you took the tablet, so imagine the applications of that, the compliance, the insurance companies to know that the medicines that patients should take, they do take them, it is fascinating what happens in this field" (English is not his first language, this was about a perfect word for word translation for what he said. Now we must remember this is not "Joe Blow" saying this, this is the Pfizer CEO saying this and you can find this clip on Youtube to see him say it yourself the title of the video I watched is "Tracking chip in pills Albert Bourla Pfizer CEO 2" so the reason I mention this quote is because in Klaus Schwab's 2016 book "The Fourth Industrial Revolution" he talks very much about the transition of technology and human beings and how we will merge in the future. Schwab says in an interview about the book "it's not just a digital revolution it's digital, of course physical it's nanotechnology but it's also biological", another quote by Schwab which can be found with a simple web search where he says "The people assume, we are just going back to the good old world which we had, and everything will be normal again, in how we are used to normal in the old fashion. This is let's say fiction, it will not happen, the cut which we have now, is much too strong in order not to leave traces", this was a comment made at the WEF annual meeting and was made post COVID-19, This is one of the most powerful people on the planet basically bragging that the way of life you enjoyed pre-COVID is not coming back and we can see that in action. That's one question you can ask yourself if you are still a non-believer, ask yourself this question, why are things continuing to get worse and worse, from inflation to new pandemics including monkey-pox to more lockdowns and masking, to the fall of countries like Sri Lanka, to the uprising of the farmers in the Netherlands, what is going on here? The answer is clear the WEF "Great Reset" agenda is clearly in place and happening right before our eyes. Elite capture refers to a form of political control in which "high level" figures or corporations are "captured" or compromised to follow a certain narrative or script that benefits those who have "captured" them metaphorically. The WEF has a program called "The young leaders program" which they have using power and influence "installed" leaders across the world including Canada's Justin Trudeau to New Zealand's Jarcinda Ardern to France's Emmanuel Macron and many more. You can clearly see these members of the WEF young leaders program walking in lockstep with each other following the same game plan which shows us that a set plan is being followed. This is one of the ways people are totally caught off guard by this, they cannot comprehend that there is a larger conspiracy going on here involving many "world leaders", they do not understand the complexity of so many high level leaders of countries being involved in this but the truth is they are and they have been not only compromised but many of them feel they will be on the right side of history for doing this. This is a sadistic plot but in the eyes of the leaders who are involved in this they may believe that actually they are doing the right thing. Yuval Harari is alleged to be the number one advisor to Klaus Schwab and the WEF and his speeches are found with a Google search of his name or a Youtube search, his speeches are very intriguing and it is easy to see how people can be swayed by what he is saying. He talks about how the future is potentially set for the use of artificial intelligence to make a very small amount of people rich while making a huge percentage poor the same way that silicon valley has made a small percentage ultra rich in San Francisco while not helping a large percentage of people across the planet. His main points are that if we do not take control of the future that there is potential for this (artificial intelligence combined with gene editing) to get into the hands of very bad people or regimes who will use it to control and dominate the rest of the world on a scale we have not yet seen. I would advise you to go and find his speeches as it is important to understanding what is going on now, but basically in some of his speeches he is not wrong. However, these ideas are being used for what looks like a much more sinister game plan. His basic ideas if I could put them very simply is that "if we don't get on top of this now, someone down the road (a fascist world leader or dictator) will use this technology to enslave and take control of the people. So their basic plan is to get ahead of it and make sure that leading countries are walking together towards taking control of this future inevitable scenario. Yuval Harari also says things like "Humans are no longer special creatures with souls, we are now hackable animals", he goes further into this with the advance in gene editing and technology that one country may create a group of "super soldiers" with this technology, an example he uses is super soldiers being made using advanced gene editing which could provide extremely smart super soldiers who are very low on the compassion scale which means they could do many horrible things without feeling any remorse. Now I want to make sure the reader knows here he is not wrong about this, this technology exists and will only grow better year after year, the problem is his message is being used to attract leaders and influential people to a bigger plot that is more problematic and dangerous. My point is that although some of these people are in this for sadistic and psychopathic reasons, many who might be decent people are being drawn into this thinking it is the right thing to do. There is an old saying "The road to hell is paved with good intentions", and I think many of the people going along with this "great reset", "agenda 2030", ideology are thinking that they're doing the right thing but they do not understand that they are being used as pawns in a greater chess game of total human control that could lead modern society towards something that looks similar to the control China has over it's population with extreme surveillance and tracking that we couldn't even imagine.

Chapter 7. Bill Gates


In 2014 an employee of Bill Gates, an engineer named Rick Allen Jones was arrested at a mansion owned by Gates in Medina Washington, he was wanted for possession of more than 6000 images depicting extreme sexual child abuse. After not being able to locate Jones at his residence he was later located at his place of work (Gate's waterfront mansion in Washington). This man seemed to be given a very light sentence for such a horrific crime, only 90 days in county jail. Why do I bring this up?, because we now know that Bill Gates was also in another relationship at this time with a man named Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein is now deceased as of August 2019 after allegedly killing himself in his jail cell where he was being held on suicide watch and also the cameras that were supposed to be watching his every move just happened to stop working during this "suicide" and also the guards who were supposed to be watching him fell asleep after searching Amazon for upcoming purchases during work. So who was Jeffrey Epstein?, Epstein was a convicted sex offender and former financier who was born in Brooklyn Ney York. In 2005 Epstein came to the attention of law enforcement in Florida when he was accused of sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl. Epstein was later charged and after a controversial plea deal was sentenced to only 13 months in prison (he spent much of this on work release and basically showed up to jail to sleep), even though police had identified 36 victims of Epstein with some as young as 14. Epstein's short sentence was later said to be because of statements made to Alexander Acosta then the U.S. attorney for the southern district of Florida that Epstein was "intelligence" and to "leave it alone". Epstein was an extremely rich and powerful man with many influential contacts including Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Donald Trump and many others. It was later found in 2006 by officers in Palm Beach Florida that Epstein had hidden cameras in rooms at his house. Maria Farmer, an artist who worked for Epstein in 2006 noted that Epstein showed her a media room in his New York mansion where there were people monitoring the pinhole cameras throughout the house, the media room was accessed through a hidden door. She stated that in the media room "there were men sitting here. And I looked at the cameras and I saw toilet, toilet bed, bed, bed, toilet bed". She added that "it was very obvious that they, were like monitoring private moments". Epstein allegedly "lent" girls to powerful people to gain favor over them and also to gain potential blackmail information. I could go on all day about Epstein and all of his absurdly powerful connections from famous politicians and models, but what's lesser known is that Epstein had major power over certain schools and Universities especially regarding the medical community. To say Epstein was a powerful monster of a human being is an understatement. So the question then is why would Bill Gates befriend Epstein knowing that he was already a convicted child sexual predator who was also involved in compromising high ranking individuals? He is on record in publicly available information meeting with Epstein a minimum of 6 times but that's just what we know, he was a passenger on Epstein's private plane (although Gates owns his own 40 million dollar private plane). Gates has been questioned about this on television multiple times (likely to try to clean up his image he requested the question be asked so he could spin it) and tried to claim he regrets the relationship but it was all about "philanthropy", which is a ridiculous answer of course, Gates is a multi-multi billionaire who could find all sorts of ways to raise money for charity, the fact he would turn to a prolific child predator for this reason is laughable at best and it's the exact answer one would expect from a narcissistic psychopath (which former employee's of Gates have described him as). In another TV interview about his relationship with Epstein (after Epstein's death) Gates was asked during this interview on PBS "It was reported that you continued to meet with him (Epstein) over several years, in other words a number of meetings, um, what did you do when you found out about his background?" Gates then replies "well I've said I regret having those dinners, there's nothing new on that" Then the reporter asks "is there a lesson for you, for anyone else looking at this?" and to this Gates replies while snickering and smiling "well he's dead, so in general you always have to careful, uh, and you know the, I'm um um, I'm very proud of the work we have done in philanthropy, very proud of the work we have done in the foundation. uhhh, that's what I get up everyday and focus on". We know that Epstein was investing in schools like Harvard and others on record, he even had an office at Harvard, he was invested in the medical community and had a great interest in it. As we see now with the COVID-19 pandemic to have power over the medical community is extremely important if you have an agenda because if you can have head members of the medical community walking together in lock-step towards one plan you can basically take control of large components of society including as far reaching as determining when people can even leave their house and what medications they must be forced to take in order to maintain their jobs. Although Gates claims this relationship was for "philanthropy" (which is laughable) the most likely scenario is that Gates was either being compromised by Epstein or that Gates was interested in the medical community members that Epstein had compromised and was looking to gain power and information for future plans where he could find weak links to be used for his benefit in the future, another potential reason for their relationship could have been Epstein's interest in young girls and his ability to arrange young girls for other rich and powerful people. Gates is involved in many far reaching and potentially dangerous operations, from nearly completing his plan to partially block out the sun in 2021 to "slow global warming" which was cancelled in the last minutes before the operation went live due to safety concerns to his massive investments in American farmland where he is now the largest private owner of farmland in the USA with a whopping 269,000 acres across dozens of states. It goes without saying that Gates will have major control over the future of food production in North America and the world. Why don't you hear about this in the news? And why is Gates always portrayed as the good guy who is doing all of this to help out society?, because again we have to remember that Gate's funding of the news media is a monumental attack on our press with literally hundreds of millions spread out to mostly all of the major news outlets from CNN, to NPR or the BBC, Gates has his tentacles in almost every sector of the media and news. So if a company decides to run a story about some of his strange friends or actions, like as an example his friendship with prolific pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, they can surely expect to lose future funding so you can understand why these companies will not bite the hand that feeds them. The media will write stories to cover for Gates such as "Conspiracy theorists say Bill Gates is trying to add microchips to the vaccines to mind control people", this is a form of gaslighting directed at people who are gullible and have not studied any deeper into the subject, what they do is they basically make it so the reader is already suspicious of anyone who tries to make them aware that something more nefarious is at work. The Gates foundation has faced backlash in countries such as India (Telangana's Khammam) where in 2009 they reportedly tested an HPV vaccine on illiterate participants which had negative consequences on the victims including of the 14000 tested on, 4 died and many others fell ill. Another "interesting fact is that Bill Gates appears to have psychic abilities, as we know in October 2019 his organization put on "Event 201" which predicted the then just months away outbreak of a coronavirus that would change the world and also in late 2021 Gates spoke about a potential terror attack where smallpox were leaked at airports by terrorists and just weeks later vials that were labeled "smallpox" (that later were said to not contain any smallpox) were found in a freezer in a lab in Pennsylvania. The reason why this is an odd coincidence is because just a couple months later in early 2022 a truck carrying laboratory test monkeys crashed (also in Pennsylvania) and a woman who approached the crash site came into contact with a monkey and was said to experience "symptoms including cough and pink eye". Bill Gates said he wanted a 1 billion dollar donation to a group he would be in charge of so they could run what he called "germ games" to find weaknesses on the public health system for dealing with outbreaks. So why is this important? well it just so happens now in 2022 we have an outbreak of "monkey-pox", so now you can see why Bill Gates is being mentioned as a key figure in regards to what is transpiring in the world today and let's not forget Bill Gates and his wife were interviewed on a television program laughing as Bill said in late 2020 "The next one (pandemic) will get people's attention" in a gleeful manor as he and his wife (who divorced him not long after) chuckled with smiles on their faces.
© Copyright 2022 Joel Yanchus (billybickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276120-A-Hill-To-Die-On