*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276664-A-bad-trip-to-a-Pizzeria
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Dark · #2276664
While taking your family out for pizza, a series of horrible events happen!
It was July 14th, 2022, and your whole family is in a huff right now because you all just got done checking out your brother's twitter. On it, he was talking about going back to New Orleans for another wrestling event. Last time he went to New Orleans, the whole family went through quite a bit of turmoil because, all week long, you had nothing but bad weather and tornadoes! Not to mention, you all spent Easter in a storm shelter because your homes either had no power or was messed up by the storms!

To help calm your nerves, you all decided to do something that is ALWAYS a cure for being stressed out and pissed off...EATING PIZZA!
You all decided to hop into your girlfriend's vehicle and head out to the new pizzeria that your asshole brother likes to hang out at.
Taken outside of an awesome new Pizzeria.

You pulled up right up front and you all begin to get out. Just as your group walks into the restaurant, you notice your girlfriend is starting to have a panic attack. You ask her what is wrong and she, in a state of shock, say "TOO, MANY, PEOPLE, HARDLY, ANYONE, WEARING, A MASK, COVID, IS STRONG, IN THE AIR! WE NEED, TO LEAVE, NOW!" You roll your eyes before you take the group back out to the SUV before going back inside and ordering up a few extra large pizzas to go. As you come inside, your sister asks why we aren't inside eating and you tell her that your girlfriend just freaked out because the restaurant is quite crowded and she is scared of catching the Corona virus. She rolls her eyes before she starts eating her pizza.

After the group is done eating pizza, your sister grabs all of the pizza boxes and was going to throw them into the dumpster. Just as she does, a filthy, bony arm grabs her's! While stuck in place, your sister watches in horror as an old man comes out of the trash heap, grinning with barely any teeth in his skull!


She sister freaks out for a bit and you run over to attempt to help her! She manages to get a can of pepper spray out and spray the old coot in the face before he howls out and falls backward into the trash pile. After he does so, a swarm of flies come out and cover you and your sister as you flee back to the SUV!

After a nice long hour or two in the shower, you both feel nice and clean again after that scary episode! As you put on some new clothes, you cuss under your breath again as not only are you mad at the homeless man for trying to have his way with her, but your brother for being a prick on Twitter, yet again!
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276664-A-bad-trip-to-a-Pizzeria