*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276680-A-Magical-Ending
by Brenda
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2276680
It's about a young woman who possesses a power and with it manages to save her people.
For a long time the dark side ruled in the magical kingdom, since an evil tyrant, leader of the demons called Vocna, had snatched the power from the last nobleman, who was in charge of keeping the four regions in harmony, besides the five relics had come into his hands, making him have infinite power and so no one or nothing could defeat him. But, in one of the hundreds of houses that existed in the region of Romde, was born a girl with white skin and brown hair named Saria, which would have to face certain problems to become a witch, but along the way, she met her two best friends, the first was Revelus and the second was Damian, the three were inseparable and always got into trouble, which always got their way. One day like any other, there was a surprise visit from the leader of the demons, who went every so often to the school of magic to check that everything was in order, so the school was always prepared to solve unforeseen events and that everything went well in the presence of that tyrant, however, this time would be the exception, as the "golden trident" or as the trio of friends used to be called, appeared in the main hall causing havoc with magical pyrotechnics, which caused displeasure to the leader of the demons. So, it was all very fun and colorful, but suddenly Saria disappeared without a trace.
When the friends noticed that Saria was missing, they notified the head of the house and they all began to search in every space of the magic school, but no matter how hard they searched and searched, nobody could find her, which, for Revelus and Damian, was very strange, since Saria never abandoned her friends when they were in trouble, so they decided to start investigating on their own, all the evidence they had recorded pointed to a single place, a place that no one dared to go to, and that was Vocna's castle, however, friends never abandon each other, so they began to devise a plan to sneak through the castle and rescue Saria. The plan was simple, they only had to cast a teleportation spell illegally so that it would not be detected by the demonic guard, but there was only one problem, that the young wizards didn't have the necessary knowledge, since they were just in their second grade, so they decided to go to the school Principal for help, in order to rescue their dear friend.
Once inside the castle, they decided to separate in order to search faster and not be captured, but time went by and nobody could find Saria, they even thought that she wasn't in that horrible place, until a desperate screaming voice caught their attention, it was Saria and she was locked in an invisible cage with a strong protection spell, but that was not an impediment to rescue her, once outside the castle, for the group of friends it was very strange that no one had detected them, but they didn't give it much importance, because they were happy to have saved their friend from Vocna's clutches, but, that happiness would not last too long, because when they approached their region, they noticed that everything was in chaos, houses on fire, people running and screaming desperately. The three friends didn't understand the situation, until in front of them appeared the demonic army, made up of all kinds of demons, who were looking for Saria, the fugitive from the castle.
When the whole town found out about this, one rumor in particular began to spread, it said that Saria was a child prodigy, who with a spell inherited for generations could defeat Vocna. When Saria's family and friends found out about this, they decided to protect her at any cost, since it could not be possible, how could such a young girl have such a great responsibility?, no one had ever faced the leader of the demons and they weren't going to allow Saria to do it. Days and even weeks passed, the four regions had been destroyed, so Saria made a decision that would cost her life, but in exchange the destruction of senseless towns would stop. It was then that Saria decided to face Vocna, who was ready to kill her with a deadly spell, however, when the tyrant cast the spell, it bounced off Saria, causing everything around her to explode and when she woke up, she could only see a large white panorama, which made her think if everything was over or if she died in the attempt to save the people she loved.
© Copyright 2022 Brenda (brendapulgar28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276680-A-Magical-Ending