*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276736-A-love-destroyed-by-the-thirst-for-war
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2276736
Mutael was a young talented son of the Musa king of the far away kingdom.

A love destroyed by the thirst for war

Mutael was a young talented son of the Musa king of the far away kingdom. This young man was persuaded by the daughter of the enemy king of his father Ramico. A love impossible to be fulfilled by the simple fact that long ago there was a rivalry between the two regions.

But this love would be the rupture of that sequentiality of wars that did not allow Mutael to be with Cripta.





A long time ago there were two kingdoms with kings at odds for different events in the middle of these there was a love that could not be accepted by any of the parties the king of far away had a talented son named Mutael his face shone peace. The king of another kingdom of Sisteria Ramico absolute and evil king known throughout the kingdom for his terrible actions. King of Sisteria had a beautiful and beautiful daughter who hoped one day to be able to seal his love for the enemy son of his father this hurt him because it was the love of his father or the love of his life.

A day which celebrated the week of peace where there should not be a single fight by law. Mutael had his chance to get a little closer to his beloved because the gardenia was neglected due to the amount of crowds he was carrying from the kingdoms. Muael said - today is the day that I can be close to Cripta - his impossible love.

Crypt had become very beautiful on that occasion because she only had half a day to meet in the middle of the forest, it was the only place where no one could recognize them, if anyone could see them, it would be the end!

The moment they were waiting for came, the days passed and they were ready to see each other, however, they ran the risk that someone was cautiously watching Cripta because it was none other than the princess. Crypt managed to get out of the room and subsequently out of the kingdom. It was a dangerous move, but or achievement is already out while Mutael was so excited that he had not realized the father of Crypt sent him to spy Ramico was no fool the situation was very complicated.

The forest called Taytol, the most beautiful place they found themselves in, the moment came when the two of them stared into each other's eyes as they ran, the spy was watching everything. At the moment that they are kissing the cavalry and all his army of the father of crypt arrive. Ramico takes his daughter by the arm and she says crying - Father don't hurt him please he is the love of my life I won't forgive you if something happens to him. Ramico takes his sword and tries to kill Mutael and suddenly in the distance an arrow is seen coming towards Ramico and a guardian protects him giving his life for his king. This arrow and more will come before you if you do not release my son says Musa mother of Mutael. Ramico declares war and the peace agreement breaks the pact. All were ready to fight for war was inevitable.

When the war was about to start in the camp, Mutael and Cripta, who managed to escape, stood in the middle of the territory and embraced, shouting - no one has to die for our love.

And when the two of them are collapsed on the ground, they both decide to put an end to it and commit suicide.

The parents of the two kingdoms decide to stop fighting and go to their children to see if there is hope of saving them, but they were already cold. End





© Copyright 2022 nikersonmary2022 (marialex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276736-A-love-destroyed-by-the-thirst-for-war