*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276800-Mittens
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2276800
A story about a little dog with powers who has to escape from an evil man.
Mittens
In a distant city there is a dog named Mittens, she is brave, tender, playful and strong, with superpowers, her ability is to move objects and have the power of invisibility.
Martina is a quiet, loving young woman who loves animals and is the owner of Mittens however, Martina has no idea of her dog's powers. suddenly one afternoon Mittens is kidnapped by Mr. Miller, a cruel, lonely and stubborn man who did notlike animals, he cleverly arranged her kidnapping by adding a substance to the food to achieve her goal oftrapping her and torturing her.He also possessed a power of control which not all of Mittens powers could against him.
When Martina realized that Mittens disappeared, she felt sad and at the same time worried because she did not know if something bad had happened to her dog. she searched the whole neighborhood for a few hours she also posted reward ads to whoever could find her.
in the meantime Mr. Millers traveled to a small town where he owned an abandoned factory, tied Mittens up with a rope and put her in a
cage. After a few hours, Mittens woke up and realized that there were two defenseless animals in the place, a dog named Boby and a cat named Hansel. They were weak and vulnerable due to the mistreatment they received,he had also used some painful experiments on them.
After a while Mittens realized that it was impossible to beat Mr. Millers alone.She looked for an antidote so that Boby and Hansel regain
strength, and they can also have powers, Bobby had the power to teleport and Hansel obtained the power of speed,both animals were
cunning and intelligent for that reason they acquired those skills.
While Martina was looking for her everywhere, Mittens, Bobby and Hansel were looking to defeat Mr. Millers.For a few days they looked for an antidote to weakness to be able to use on Mr. Millers, join forces and be able to have a victory.They were also aware that they had to hurry because at any moment it could come and end their lives
After a few days Millers arrived and found that Mittens, Bobby and Hansel were perfectly fine and that they were willing to fight him. Once they confronted him, they used Boby's power to quickly spill the antidote on Mr. Millers causing him to weaken.
After a few hours of confrontation and having fought the three together they finally succeeded and thus Millers was defeated and fled the place, and his existence was never heard of again. When Martina found her she felt happy and content and seeing that there were two more animals she decided to adopt and make them part of her home.
© Copyright 2022 TanidaC (taniac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2276800-Mittens