*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277685-Trying-to-Run-UnbirthVore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Animal · #2277685
Yes, I change slightly the story but haven't yet added another chapter... Enjoy the saga
|Prologue|
"The current was cold. The sky was completely Dark. The vision was blurry. The humans took shelter the same as the animals. It was dangerous to go outside. Many humans and animals feared the dangers lurking in the gloaming woodland. Many shadowing figures waiting for their target. Saliva comes from their mouth, vaginas, and anus. Their stares glimmer in the dusk. Different kinds of spheres that glisten every night. Everything was afraid of them, thinking they might have an opportunity. But it's not yet discovered."
"It was morning but it's still dark outside. Everyone has not yet come out of their cabins. The lamps outside were not enough to see what was going on. Until one of the houses got demolished. They were troublemakers, they never followed the rules of the "lords" These lords were the only ones who could stop them from consuming humans and animals when it was morning. But it's still swarthy and they have no patience."

"More significantly no youth or infant was wounded or slain while the troublemakers destroyed every cottage. Or they will terminate up as prey to the lords. One by one the houses are demolished and the people weeping out in anguish. Numerous have disassembled in the woods where it's so opaque they include no advantage at all. All they can do is run for their lives. One of the humans rang the bell to advise the further village that they were being blasted by the troublemakers."

"All children and babies hide in one residence that the troublemakers cannot destroy. If they do, they will confront the consequences. One of the troublemakers looks at the house where the children and babies are, thinking this might be the exclusive possibility while his companions try to catch up to the adults and teenagers. It yearned to eat the kids badly because he had enough for the adults. These are the easiest marks you can devour rather than the adult one who is frequently running for their lives."

"As soon as no one was there he destroyed the cottage where the children and babies are. But as soon as he glimpsed again, if no one was around, one of his friends gave him a shocking complexion. And warns the others as shortly as he screeches. They heard a flapping sound and galloping sound they understood they were in trouble. It was when the lords came. With their furious faces and ready to devour the troublemaker who destroyed the house of children. Other troublemakers fled while he was left solitary. With fear. As soon as he tried to flee, one of the lords blocked him from escaping."

"And that's the story kids! Time to bed now-" A woman's voice halted by a youthful girl.
"Awww… What about the one troublemaker? What happened to him?!" She raised a question.
"Well that will be tomorrow, kids now go to bed- Chop chop!" As soon as she ordered the youngsters, the sound of the horn was heard. "Ah- the lord is here…" She added. "Now- now- Go to bed, no cheating, alright?!" She cautions them before blowing off the candles.

It was a calming twilight where everyone could snooze peacefully. And the full moon shines luminously at the kingdom of lords. But as momentarily as the place is relaxed from the distance where the lords and higher statuses or people gather around, to chatter about what occurred.

"Finally that troublemaker is dead!" The centaur lord exclaimed. His bay coat gleams in the moonlight, his mane is profound chestnut too; he has a white flame marking on his forehead. He has deep blue eyes.
"Oi, we don't know if that's true, what the eastern lords declared" The Unicorn lord reminded him. His silvery pelt shines in the moonlight making him a light blue. While his palomino mane shines like a lime.
"Indeed, we don't know if that's true, and due to that, we must be prepared even if they said that the troublemaker is deceased." The Snake lord consented to what the Unicorn lord asserted. Snake lord has an ebony scale that has a pattern like a leaf; his eyes were gorgeously white diamonds. His scaly belly was pure light brown.

"If I may lord- What he looked like?" A gentleman hooded human inquired about. "A slithering bastard with dark red eyes, in the dusk it radiates blood red. His pupil is almost as if he was a human from his history life" The female centaur summed up. Her chestnut coat shines, her mane is deep bay too; she has a white flame mark on her snout. She has ocean visions.

"Really..? Well, the pigment of the scales?" The snake lord asked. "They declared it was a pale brown pattern with a dark blonde on his abdomen. Then three scars on the left eye but he's not blind tho." She Counted.
"That earns me additional awareness ma'am" A female human added. "Due to that, it might still be alive and the only one who can kill it is the retired dragon lord-" As soon as she spoke to the retired dragon lord the male centaur was alarmed by her terms.

"What!? It's existed for years that the dragon might have been-" Someone interrupts him.
"Yes, it's been years that he might be dead- But, that doesn't signify he's completely dead everyone-" She hesitated. As she blows her cigarette she resumes. "I've been tracking him- But! Before you guys said anything, someone made him turn into a female gender, a scientist who did to him is, Doctor Dox" She let her bitterness out while the guards brought Doctor Dox to the middle, where everyone can witness. While throwing her cigarette randomly to her left. Doctor Dox was dressed in long dirty silver silk; while handcuffed in chains.

"You bastard- You-" The lord snake stimulates to stop the lord centaur rampage. "If you annihilate him now, we'll never get the knowledge about that slithering troublemaker" The lord snake gives notice to lord centaur and calms him down.
"Alright tsk- We'll make a bargain" The lord centaur declared. And the people and additional lords whispered to each other if they wanted to make a deal with the scientist. "Alright, we agreed." The lord Hippogriff approves, same for everyone while nodding their heads. Lord Hippogriff looks like an elegant snow-pattern male alpha. His viola eyes flicker in curiosity to the scientist.

"Alright, before you guys make a deal with me don't ever let me go out in prison or he'll kill me" Doctor Dox warns them. "Because he's still alive?" The female raised a question for him. And he gave them a subtle nod that made everyone hysterical.
"Jane Lincon daughter of James Lincon- I see you pursue your father's steps, lucky you're still able to see your last kind" Doctor Dox made Jane fade stunned while everyone began to gossip.
From Jane's perspective; Dox looks like her father. Both look like twins but have different fathers; their mothers are siblings.

"Alright, that's enough Doctor Dox- About that slithering troublemaker what did you do to him to make him immortal or he'll never perish?" The lord unicorn asked.

"It was a distinct Flower that blossoms foremost when the two loves will be together and rise as newborn dragons but one of them must be the retired dragon lord's offspring or he'll never be able to be killed or devoured alive" Doctor Dox gave them a notification. "Now make me your prisoner, so he cannot slaughter me-" Doctor Dox interrupted by the lord snake. "I have my ways, you must be prepared- not putting you in the dungeon but somewhere else." The lord snake said.
"Alright if you sounded" The doctor provided them a nod. "Before you go, Dox… What is my father to you?" Jane asked. "Your cousin dear-" He replied. "I see, then… Have a wonderful life- Cousin" She counted. "Wait, what do you suggest?! I told you to make me your criminal, for not having a vacation?!" He shouted with a worried face. "You'll see Dox…" The lord snake added with a grimace. "Lucky, you're my cousin too Jack- or Snake lord," Jane said with a smile on her face. "Indeed, he'll be my child- Now I must go to my wife with a gift," He added. Secretly lord snake was part of the Lincon family; Jack or lord snake is the son of Jane's uncle Jackky Lincon while his mother is a lady snake named Lottery. One year older than Jane.
"Lucky he'll be able to glimpse another day but as a newborn lord snake" The lord centaur snickered. "Indeed, brother," The female lord centaur added. "So how are we gonna find those beloved birds?" The lord Hippogriff questioned.

"I don't know but I hope we find it before he does," Jane said. "There's too considerable of them-" The male hooded human spoke, but was interrupted by Jane. "I know how- Just trust me" She answered.

||The younglings at the orphanage||
"Alright, you young lads and ladies, wake up it's 6:00 Am now!" The woman in the maid dress said. "Oh, and your librarian lady will continue to tell stories tonight just to brighten your mood, ladies and ladies!" She added. The children screamed happily when they heard what she said. Same as for the young girl who asked the librarian lady last night.

"Hey! Matilda!" A fellow shrieked. "I'm so enthusiastic about what will occur to the troublemaker!" He said with excitement. "Indeed what will happen?" A resounding manner girl said. "I don't know, Harrow and Marcy, if Lila the librarian answered my inquiry last evening. We're all gonna know what transpired and will be in the next tale again- So she didn't." She declared with a proud tone. "We're going to require a dictionary to read, so we can say exactly what we're conversing about," Marcy said.

Matilda had ocean blue eyes, and her straight to wavy hair in the tip of her hair; blonde hair with a grey color in the tip of her strand. Her skin tone was assorted with mango and pale brown.

Marcy had orange eyes, and very curly dark hair with white hair on her forehead. Her skin tone was coconut.

Harrow had Strawberry eyes, and Brown wavy hair. His skin tone was vanilla brown.
"Yeah! I agree" Harrow declared. "And Harrow by the way you need to fold that blanket or Miss Krissy will scold you," Matilda said with an apprehensive face.
"Oh dear-" Harrow said with a panic. "Harrow~ Dear before Miss Krissy will come back- 'Gasp' Do it now!" A young lass told him but as she opened the entrance an inch; Miss Krissy was walking in the hallway towards them. Harrow isn't gonna learn, maybe when he matures?

Harrow folded the blanket fast, luckily the way he folded it was almost fascinating. "Alright you bugger time to eat breakfast- And Harrow I know you're the last similarly, but it doesn't matter anymore because of how you tuck the blanket, dear." She said with a smile. Miss Krissy's curly white hair flows with the air; she has the same height as the adult male. Her skin looked pale brown mixed with chocolate.
The other kids giggled and Harrow was filled with dignity and embarrassment on his countenance. The young girl that cautioned him at the door clapped her hands.
While Matilda and Marcy this is typical to them that the young girl named Harinate was almost a devotee to Harrow. And they always taunt Harrow that he'll get married to Harinate. And Harrow blushes at the time they tease him, while Harinate was laughing at them.
Then someone was about to pay a visit to them, it was Johanna and her cousin: Mahilda. Marcy had affection towards the young girl; her full name was Johanna De Louise from the De Louise family.

Mahilda had a varied dark green with brown eyes, and her hair was wavy and the shade the same as her eyes. Her skin tone was pale brown.
Johanna had black eyes, and her hair was curly brown. Her skin tone was brown; it's the dominant gene of the De Louise family.
While Matilda has Mahilda (the adopted daughter of the De Louise family. Adopted cousin to Johanna). They were so close, almost like a sibling relationship. Matilda and Mahilda were not biologically siblings; their name it's almost identical. And a lot of the orphanages had one true love. And as soon as they headed to the Grey-blue canteen a new cooked tall blonde hair, pale brown male with dark stares and three scars on his left eye.
"Hello, what do I get for you younglings?" He asked curiously. Then everyone who lined up was notified of their demand. Same for Matilda and her friends. While they're consuming their breakfast Matilda's guts have been advising her not to trust that recent cook guy. From her viewpoint look he's perilous. And somehow familiar. . .

While eating breakfast at a long birch plateau, the bell rang nearby the orphanage. Many youngsters got excited and some others got jolted or surprised. "Alright, you bugger finished up your breakfast and- Oh my what on the earth is this" Miss Krissy declared. As soon as she scrutinized the wooden x-structure window, the Goliath gates opened at the orphanage. There Jane was riding a steed on the way to the admission door, and the different higher rank humans were there.

Many children eat quickly to encounter the higher people, some others just consume at normal speed; due to introverted intuition.
Mahilda was a bit shaking while dining, and Johanna glimpsed that. While Mahilda was trembling in fear, Johanna gave Matilda a sign that Mahilda is quivering without Mahilda noticing Johanna's notification. "Are you alright Mahilda?" Matilda asked. "Yeah! Am fine Matilda-" As she smiled she was interrupted by Harrow. "You know, One of us cannot lie even if it hurts, always tell the reality." Harrow finishes his sentence with a big chomp on the sandwich bread.
"While they're not at the cantine we should finalize our breakfast," Marcy said. "And also after we finish our breakfast you two should talk ok?" She added while drinking in the carved mug. The two nodded as they continued to consume.

"Hey, I am about to go to the restroom for a sec," The fresh cook declared. "Alright, you newbie- Go to that left hallway then go straight then you'll see the icon above-" Miss Krissy said. As the new cook interrupted her.

"Thank you Miss Krissy it's just a sec!" He shouted. "Oh boy, he's still a newbie." Miss Krissy counted.
As the newbie arrived at the restroom, he quickly closed the door. And one of his hands was jerking, he stressed that he might be noticed by Jane; Jane knew what he skimmed like and what his formation was.
How he learned, I don't know. His fear seized over his body. But the anxiety didn't take the brain; his brain is filled with greed and dignity. He laughed like it was like nothing to him. 'sigh'
"You'll never notice me coming Jane you traitor scum-" He said with belief. "I'll guess I have to kidnap these children so no one will know who are the lovebirds that have to defeat me," He said sorely. As he unlocked the wooden door he commenced jogging toward the canteen.

And little didn't he know Matilda was hiding in the corner outside the restroom, and she heard everything he said. 'I have to tell them- No Mahilda, she is the only one who knows I am telling the truth, I have to find her.' Matilda thought; she was finished eating and started to follow the newbie.
For Jane well…

"What?! What do you mean after 3:00?!" She shouted with an angry technique. "Look as a principal in this school, children are authorized to meet you guys at 3:00 and they still have one class-" He was interrupted by the higher man.

"We know that but this is the safety of the children if we don't find the lovers there will be chaos everywhere," He declared nervously.
Jane's guts were telling her that they should be aware of their surroundings. But she shakes her head to empty her mind from the awareness of hers.
The Advantage and Disadvantages of the Way
Krissy was shocked that the newbie was fully jogging towards her because he might scold her. "Am sorry if I didn't-" He was interrupted. "Nonsense, you lad now help those other lads to the washing because the plates have been coming and only a few of those lads wash now, no excuse newbie just for going to the restroom, these are the last few kids who need to feed I'll handle it." She said with a smile on her face. He was shocked that she didn't let him speak but he did what she said; still shocked even though he was washing the dishes now. She ended him with a very long speech, now I think he's traumatized.
And even though he's traumatized, the plan worked. Everyone at the canteen sense numb.
He finished washing the plates, and a female voice came towards him. "So, you need my help?"
"Indeed Lila I thought I would never see you furthermore," He said with a glad complexion. "Whatever, Unor" Lila declared with a grunted face.
While back at Jane and the others have been asserting for minutes in the principal's office. Jane never notices this arriving, because before the threat they can visit the orphanage anytime they want; just to welcome them and advise some tales that they've been encountering.

"Everyone!" She exclaimed so everyone could listen. "Principal, you said we were going to meet the children at 3:00. Right?" She raised a question. "Yes- Now I remember last night a higher person in a hood, told me that- Oh dear-" He was flabbergasted. "What?" One of the higher men asked. "He's not one of the higher people- He's a fraud," He said with a worried face. "The children!" Jane shrieked. While they are running, their cloaks gush like a feather.

They all quickly steer towards the canteen only to be found by Krissy and the employees that are knocked out. "We're too late- Jane!?" The principal roared while Jane ran through the exit of the kitchen, as she destroyed the wooden door at high velocity, a letter fell through the bottom like a feather. As she stands up and grabs the letter. While the other ran towards her she already read the letter.

"Jane…? Why is there a letter on your hand" The higher man inquired. Before she communicates her tears operate through her cheeks. "We are already too late- the children have been kidnapped by that slithering bastard." She said furiously.

"And Who is this Lila?!" She summed up. While turning the note into a trash ball. "Lila, what have you done-" The principal is terrified as Jane mentions Lila's name.
All that is vacated is Matilda sleeping in the private room with her friends. Early they all knockout Matilda was finding Mahilda desperately; as momentarily as she sees her, she grabs Mahilda's wrist with a gentle force towards the private chamber. And she tells Mahilda what transpired but Mahilda was being followed.

And Harrow jumps scared Matilda and Mahilda; Harrow was joined by Harinate, Marcy, and Johanna.
And they told them that it's not good to suppress secrets again. They give a nervous nod, then a disturbing scent knocks them all to the private space where they were all hiding from the rest of the orphanage. Unor and Lila never noticed that they were missing from the party, but Lila's guts tell her that someone is missing. But she ignores it and continues to lift the children to the caged carriage; scary looking carriage.
The six children in the private room didn't wake up, but Johanna made a grunted groan. It feels like she's having a bad imagination. Until she cried and the other jolted from her scream. But on Harinate she was panicking at Johanna's scream, but she screamed even louder. And the people outside heard them. Harrow and Marcy serenity their loved ones, while Matilda and Matilda grab a broomstick to defend their friends at the back.

The door was desperately trembling, as soon as they unlocked they saw Jane and the others with their relieved faces. And the principal rushed at them giving a great hug. He asked them if they were alright, and Matilda spoke without hesitation.
"The newbie is the troublemaker; he's still alive! And as I spy on him he speaks of Miss Jane for being a traitor!" All of them are shocked and look at Jane in complete speechlessness. "And the odor stinks," She added.

"So it's Unor the murderer and the Unor I comprehend when I was a kid" She mentions the name of the slithering bastard. "So his name is Unor? And he called you a traitor for what?" One of the higher men asked. "The dare we used to play- And that 'dare' I departed him alone," She said in guilt. "I remember that dare was dangerous yet I advise him to do that dare" She counted.

"Now I know why Doctor Dox made him immortal- Because of me" She punched the wall with all of her outrage and remorse. The barricade was like a biscuit to her. She chuckles "Now Unor has the disadvantage, but not us." She declared with fulfillment. "What do you mean, not us?" Marcy said with a confused complexion. Jane glanced at Matilda's Ocean eyes and she knew she was the one, but Jane walked off without notifying them.
"You know kids sometimes it's hard to know what is real and what is not, but the looks of it you six-" The principal interrupted Jane. "The ocean eyes and her partner" She finished off with a hint. "Alright- Wait- Those two are the one?!" The higher men asked. Jane gave them a nod before she disappeared from their sight.

||Looks like- Watch out! Um… Warmth Very Warm…?||
After Jane leaves, the principal of this orphanage clarifies to the two soon-to-be lovers that are the chosen ones. The two young girls are stupefied, and decide that they will be the ones to find the retired dragon lord… Draco.

"So, you two will save the children from that guy" Harrow earned a troubled face. "They will be fine Harrow I pledge you that, because these two warriors have always been the one who upholds us from bullies, remember?” Harinate reminded Harrow. "Indeed" Marcy agreed with what Harinate said. "Cousin, be careful" Johanna hugs Mahilda.
"I will cousin, I hope mom doesn't get angry-" "No cousin, me and the other will explain what happened, for the meantime, rest you two have a long journey ahead" Johanna reminded Mahilda that she wasn't gonna get scolded by her adopted mom. The two nodded and observed Jane outside the orphanage. "So, you two already decided?" As Jane flicks the match to her cigarette. "Yes, we will but how can we locate the retired dragon lord?" Matilda asked. "If you learned where he was, then he might have moved to another spot," Matilda added, sparking Jane's intellect. "You are right, very indeed, we should be heading off this nightfall" She inhales the cigarette, then exhales the smoke. "Deal?" Jane didn't want to learn their secret, and the two nodded.

As the moon rises in the sky, the silence comes, and the cricket noises become louder. The higher people, the principal, and Mahilda & Matilda's friends all sleep peacefully. The two sneaked outside the orphanage, where the kitchen's exit was still broken. "Ready to go?" Jane was in the tree, watching like an owl. "Indeed" the two answered. "Good let's go" Jane trotted to the forest shadow, and the two followed her.
The night became much darker than before, and Lila and Unor had the advantage of the night. "Still feeling condemnable Lila" Unor was mocking her. Lila ignores his taunting phrases. "What about a treat I know you like being in the mouth Lila" Unor teased with Lila. "Fine, just lemme cover this carriage you, bird brain" She walks to get the huge covering that is the size of a carriage itself.

"I never taste you" He flirted again. "AFTER THIS PLEASE" Lila begged Unor to cease flirting with her. "You have no fun" he turned his head away from her. "Bastard, am done, now can we stop this and go on with it?" Lila was standing in front of Unor, and he transformed into a snake. Lila was in a plunge position, as Unor opened his mouth she jumped to his tongue. "You are tasty" he licks Lila's face. "Let me be here until morning" She declared while in Unor's slimy tongue. "Having fun" As he played with her body in his insolence. "Twist me" She was covered in Unor's slimy saliva. "Goodnight Lila" He didn't gulp Lila but let her sleep in his foul-smelling mouth, while Lila was pleased.

Jane was carrying the two sleepy girls on her rear. "This is so bad," She said under her breath. As hours passed the animal sound began to disappear. "Looks like we're here" She puts down the two sleeping children in a traveling mattress and rings a slight bell. "Draco, the retired dragon lord, are you here? '' Jane exclaimed with all of her stability. It was silent. "If you're here, take the child's name Matilda, and tomorrow when they will wake up, turn Matilda to be your offspring! Please" Before she walks away a voice asked her. "Why her, I presume?" A baritone voice was heard in the shadows. "She has potential, while the other one it's difficult to illustrate, but this might be the only odds. The others have slim chances and I can notice that" She was having a robust confidence situation.

"Very well I'll call my other companion" His voice never to be heard furthermore. Jane was squealing in silence. "I never believed this day would come" She sits in between the two sleeping girls. "Your days have finally come," She said under her breath. And looking up at the sky the cruel clouds have evaporated.
The noises were coming back, birds singing beautifully, insects making awakening noises, and… "Arh!" Mahilda was surprised due to the insect noises nearby. "Matilda, wake up!" She shoved Matilda's shoulders. "What baby?" As she yawns curiously. As Matilda opens her eyes they are in an unknown habitat. "Looks like-" Someone took Matilda in the shadows. "Matilda!" And Mahilda was caught by the shadow too. "Sorry little ones" Jane watched them grabbed away by the shades; she was up in a tree.
Matilda was struggling to get out of the mouth and there was a lot of saliva running through her body. "Please let me out you- Ugh! WHERE'S JANE!" She shouts and the creature halts and lets her out in its tongue. "Now where… Uh," She was startled as she saw a bulky dragon right in front of her. "WHERE'S MAHILDA!?" She was panicking. The bushes were shattered by another dragon's foot, this time a slender one, and spits out Matilda. "Mathilda, you alright?" "Yeah, just enjoying the ride a bit" They hug each other then… The two dragons wet them more by gushing moisture near a pond.

"What just happened?" The two girls watch the two dragons with culpable faces. "Oh, it's on!" Mahilda runs into the nearby small pond and splashes into the slender dragon. The slender dragon was appreciating the playful Mahilda. While Matilda facepalms. "Really?" She was shrugging herself.

It was between morning and noon, and Lila was flipping the giant cloak into small pieces. "I feel we should go back tonight," Lila said worriedly. "Why?" Unor asked while scratching his neck; he is now in a human form. "I feel something off, they should be here," Lila said as she finished flipping the giant cloak. "Who they Lila" Unor was feeding the equines; the horses are the ones who pull the carriage. "I think we miss six children, Unor, and if we do, we're screwed," She said in an anxious tone. "I will head back since you have the magic to sleep those children, and am faster" He reminded her. "If you say so then be careful" Lila was waving to Unor, while he drove off.

Mahilda and the slender dragon were still playing, while Matilda and the bulky dragon were in silence; they didn't glance at each other after the incident. "So you must be the retired dragon lord," Matilda questioned in assurance. The bulky dragon nodded. "Draco was it?" The bulky dragon peeked at her. "Um you had, a pretty captivating copper scale I gotta say that," She said in awkwardness. The bulky dragon signals to the slender that the moment has arrived. The slender dragon took Mahilda in its scaly talons.
"What's going on? Yelp!" She was snatched by the bulky dragon and headed to the shadows. As minutes passed by she was dropped in the index finder of the bulky dragon. "Ready to be slid down," The bulky dragon said in a profound voice. Matilda was astonished even more. "Or I'll let you do it" His index finger made Matilda near his… Yeah, his gender was turned into a lass. Matilda glanced one more time at the bulky dragon and slid through the giant clit. The dragon moans as she enters a soft slimy trench. Matilda wasn't even using her strength, the muscles pulling her up slowly.

"Jane was right about you- Argh~" The dragon was relishing it and produced the muscles even softer and tougher than before hauling her deeply. "Can I squirm?" She asked while pulling her additional to a darker area. "Please…" The dragon roared inheatly. "Do it," He counted. Matilda was slowly squirming inside his soft slimy-flesh wall canal, and pressing it. It made exact softer and harder muscles. The dragon was making more moaning sounds than before. While Matilda was enjoying herself squirming until she reached another impenetrable channel…? "What is this?" Her voice echoed through the smooth muscles. "Enter it you'll be my offspring or do it later" The dragon had a much calmer voice but was still in warmth. "Maybe later," She said, she was appreciating it very well, but then something made her do it later. "I have to talk to Mahilda first." "If that is so then, be ready Imma slide you out" He cautioned her. "What?- Aek!" Her legs came out first then her head. "You look like you enjoyed the conveyance" He was enjoying it too. "Now, Reggie, maybe later I learn you are enjoying this" His deep manner makes the other dragon scream. "Just a sec!" Her tone was Viking.

||Encounter…||
Unor was able to arrive at the orphanage and spied on the orphanage for a while. He saw 4 children assisting the workers to reconstruct the orphanage's damages. And overheard the conversation. "Will… Mahilda, be fine?" Johanna asked Marcy. "Your cousin is strong like Matilda" Marcy was carrying the wooden crate device. "Let me guess, Lila will believe that there will be six of us, but you Johanna and Mahilda aren't from here" Harrow reminded Johanna. "Yeah! I hope we'll encounter what they-" Harinate mouth was stopped by the three. "Shush, That bastard might be here… Or not" Marcy was looking at the woodland area. "Indeed…" All the four children spaced out peeking at the tree's darkness.

Unor was shocked, Lila was correct. He steered back silently to Lila's location. Jane was watching carefully where Unor headed; she was there up in the trees, for quite a long time, patrolling the children, with additional skilled higher people.

"What will we do Jane?" The hooded commander asked. "Send the fastest people to notify this to them, now while I handle Unor" She vanished into a delicate atmosphere. After Unor was half a kilometer away from Lila, Jane lacerate her sharp sword into… "Argh!" Unor screamed while his right arm, which made him percolate and transform into his snake physique.
The slender dragon came back with Mahilda, all the slimy fluids in her body. "Can we have a private conversation?" Matilda asked the copper dragon. He nodded and the slender dragon nodded. "Mahilda, before we turn into dragons, we should…" Mahilda kissed Matilda on the soft lips. "I know, I'll adore you even if we get reincarnated, no matter what you look like, I always love you," Mahilda declared in a delicate tone that made Matilda blush. They hugged each other, but one of the higher people came out of nowhere. "Get in the dragon right now!" He looked frightened. The two large dragons reach back, Draco grabs Matilda while Reggie the slender dragon grabs Matilda. The dragons knew this was gonna happen. As the dragons flew away, the trees were shaking expected to the aftershocks. As they all examine back, they see the slithering bastard fighting with Jane in brute armor. The two were bleeding entirely a lot. The retired dragon threw Matilda to the slender dragon's back. "Watch this, my future youth," Draco declared before heading to Jane's benefit.

He was half away from us, then he transformed into a giant version of himself; he was bigger than the bastard. He bit the bastard's head, he almost hit the brain, but Draco targeted every giant snake's weakness; the bastard was part of the troublemaker group, so his weakness isn't like the lord snake's weakness. The slithering bastard cried out bitterly, which made him shove the giant dragon away from him, which cost him to flee. After slithering away a heavy smoke made the bastard disappear.
Draco made his way to us, and even though we were about a mile away he caught up to us. Jane made a wave to inform us goodbye. Many higher people appear to enable with Jane's injuries. Mahilda was blinking furiously. "Did Miss Jane have powers?" The female slender dragon, Reggie; Mahilda explains to Matilda what happened early to her, the slender dragon's full name was Rai Gigalith it was shortened to Reggie. She looks at Mahilda's interviewing complexion. "I'm just a friend of Lord Draco, I never understood how the higher people function or their system, but I know they protect the children at any cost," She said while hearing the loud flapping chimes above the air. It was Draco turning into his normal size. "We should go distant away from this niche, I know where" His deep manner changes into a much deeper one. "That deeper tone he is furious, remember that" Reggie reminded the two lassies.

The sky was light blue, now it was dusk. The dragons were able to arrive at the location, it was cold. Draco was competent to make a shelter for them to fit, and Reggie made a fire pit, where there's warmth around the cave and for the two unwelcome bodies. "I'll go hunting, watch the two, you need rest, old one" Reggie flew off. The two girls were shivering, looking like they needed more warmth. The copper dragon curled up between the two oscillation lassie. The two were resting in the copper dragon's stomach, Draco was good at producing heat everywhere in his body. The three went to snooze.

Lila was able to fumble the aftershock, now she was hiding in the nearby cave. The carriages were able to blend the forest colors. The equines are with Lila but in the darker part of the cave. Heavy smoke was making Lila's eyes unable to see what was happening. "Heal me" She heard Unor's whispered voice. "What happened- Oh my, one of the higher people did this to No… The retired Dragon was nearby?!" She existed healing Unor's every injury. "The retired dragon was more powerful than the new ones… Ouch," He made a soft whine. "This will be hard- What about the children?" She maintains Unor's arms to the flat rock, so Unor can sit while she recovers him. "4 of them were part of the orphanage, the other two were part of the De Louise, the name of Mahilda was adopted by the De Louise family. Her lover was at the orphanage." He stopped because Lila poured fresh moisture on Unor's wounds. "Matilda…" She said softly. "You know her?" Unor made an illogical complexion. "She's the chosen one… Now I understand why" She was having a thoughtful face. "Her eyes, having ocean eyes, are uncommon, same as Mahilda, her eyes aren't from here. Both of them are from another dwelling" Her jaws declined. "So, they don't belong to this world you convey?" Unor made a confirmation to Lila. "Yes… " As they glimpsed, the heavy smoke that is vanishing away.
© Copyright 2022 Sussy baka (susssy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2277685-Trying-to-Run-UnbirthVore