*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279091-Dark-Night-of-the-Soul-Draft
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Dark · #2279091
My first shot at writing, stream of consciousness.
Angrly he walked towards room, slammed the door as hard a man can "You have no right to be here, none of you do!"

"Your anger is killing you, just sit down" said the woman with soft figure

"This is a path to suicide can't you see!" protested skinny man with eyeglasses.

Angry man: "No, no, I dont care!"

Woman: "Your anger is going to end you"

Angry man: "My anger... My anger... you ... are ... right"

Woman: "So why don't we start over again"

Angry man: "I can not... I don't want to it is too late."

Woman: "That is grief and fear right there..."

Angry man: "I fear nothing!"

Woman: "You fear being stuck with this feelings, Eregon"

Eragon: "I... really can't do anything. Please take this free will from me Madam Doctor, again... I can not..."

Madam Doctor: "Hushh..."

He woke up screaming, he was sweaty and Eliza was sleeping beside him, his scream was not as loud as he thought, it was just the aftershock of the dream which aplified to sound... at least for Eregon... He put hit slippers and walked to the kitchen, really what did I do the deserve to be here, with my beautiful Elize, living in a nice home, having a stable income... "did i deserve any of this, what is always lacking?" he thought, like always. Happinness was always hard for him to attain, even thought there were many times he felt it, he also never been a happy person. He liked to live in the extremes, either extreme good or extreme bad, there was no middle ground. He just wanted to be a normal person but normalcy was beyond him. At least he thought to himself, "Are you taking you meds honey?" Elize said, she looked tired and sleepless yet sweet as always "Oh... I am honey." "Good then come to bed okay, it is almost morning we can sleep a little more while we have the chance."

Never ending tears of Eragon flooded over the dairy, It was his habit, to write like this in his dairy to be able to capture totality of the moments - as much as he can- He was such a lost soul, lost a part of his soul by her departure, because he didn't go anywhere, no progress, no future, just a man dwelling in his own sorrow, own hopes, giving his own fight, lived everything and only in himself. No touch nor contact was enough to get him back to life he craved to live and cherished amazingly.
© Copyright 2022 Ellonek (ellonek8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279091-Dark-Night-of-the-Soul-Draft