*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279118-Tiny-Girl-and-Her-Boyfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by VIS
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2279118
Unlike usual, what if a girl instead of a boy gets smaller and has a boyfriend?
It is July. The weather is quite hot. Amy is a 19-year-old young girl looking for a job. She has a very sexy body. Today, Amy is going on a date. They will meet her boyfriend at a cafe in the north of town. They were in love with each other for almost a year. Amy's boyfriend's name is Winston. Winston is quite muscular and handsome. Amy and Winston had met at the city's popular cafe. From that day on, they fell in love with each other. Amy called a taxi to go to the date. The taxi was 5 minutes late. When he arrives at the rendezvous place, he looks around. She can't see Winston. Looks like Winston hasn't arrived yet. Amy waits by herself for 1 hour in the cafe. But still Winston does not come. Worried about him, Amy leaves the cafe and starts walking towards Winston's house. Amy rings the doorbell of Winston's house. Winston opens the door and lets Amy in. Amy worriedly asks Winston why she didn't come. Winston makes up an excuse and closes the issue. He goes to the kitchen to offer Amy a drink. Amy sits on the couch in front of the TV. A few minutes later Winston returns from the kitchen. He has two wine-like drinks in his hand. Winston hands Amy one of the drinks. Without hesitation, Amy finishes the drink in the huge glass in one fell swoop. Even Winston is surprised by this. Then he drinks his own drink at Winston. Winston turns on a movie on the TV and they start watching the movie together. Some time passes. Amy has a headache. Also, Amy's sexy body starts to sweat. Amy looks worried at Winston, but Winston doesn't show any concern. Unable to make sense of the situation, Amy lays her head on Winston's lap. Amy takes one last look at Winston's face. Then the girl's eyes close. A few hours later Amy opens her eyes. She looks around a bit but can't tell where she is. Everything is huge. Then Amy sees Winston. Winston is like a skyscraper for Amy. Amy finally realizes what happened. Amy shrunk after her drink. And now Amy is on Winston's left leg. Amy is filled with horror. The shrunken girl is terribly afraid. Amy stumbles backwards and falls from Winston's leg onto the seat. Winston looks towards Amy. He easily understands that Amy is afraid. Amy starts to cry. Worried about her boyfriend 30 minutes ago, Amy now worries about her own life. Winston holds the shrunken Amy with two fingers. And puts Amy back on her left leg. Amy has shrunk so much that she is almost the width of her boyfriend's finger. So Amy's height is approximately 2 cm. Amy stops crying and looks back at Winston. Winston pats Amy on the head and tells her what will happen next. Amy can no longer see or communicate with her family or friends. Also, Amy is completely forbidden to leave Winston's house. And Amy has to do whatever Winston says. If Amy breaks any of the rules, Winston will punish her very harshly. In fact, Winston says he can crush Amy if he sees it necessary when he breaks the rules. Amy no longer cries but is still scared. Amy shouts and asks Winston why he did this. Winston tells Amy that he doesn't want to lose her. That's why she can't leave Amy Winston's house forever. Although Winston and Amy's relationship seemed like a couple's relationship, it was actually a slave-owner relationship. At least it is now. Amy realizes she can't get away with it. Besides, she still loves Winston, her boyfriend. After some time, Amy agrees to become Winston's slave. Winston is also quite happy with this situation. Amy is like Winston's pet now. A pet she fell in love with... The day after the incident, Amy's family reported her missing to the police. When the police arrive at Winston's house, Amy hides in a place where the police cannot find her. In fact, she might have gotten away with it if Amy hadn't hidden herself and made the police notice somehow. Amy had already thought of that. She even had a plan. But Amy didn't know what would happen next, even if the police arrested Winston. The outside world was probably more dangerous in this dimension than he thought. Not everyone could treat Amy the way Winston did. Winston would only hurt Amy if she broke her rules. But probably the people in the outside world wouldn't even give Amy a chance. With that in mind, Amy chose to stay with Winston. After a while, the police searched the house and left the house. And Amy comes out of hiding. Winston bows and thanks Amy for hiding with a slight smile. Winston straightens up again, telling Amy he wants to reward her for what she's done. Amy wonders what the prize is. Winston comes to Amy a few minutes later. And he takes Amy in his hand. Then Winston goes to the bedroom with the shrunken Amy. Amy doesn't understand why they went to the bedroom at first. But he soon realizes what Winston is trying to do as he walks through the door: "Yes, my shrunken slave, I will do exactly what you think." says. Amy's heart beats fast.Winston lays on the bed with Amy in hand. He puts Amy in his belly. Then he pulls down his pants and boxers. Amy is surprised by what she sees. For months she had dreamed of Winston's penis. But when he was 2 cm tall, Winston's penis was huge for him. Winston's penis is 16cm. So she was 8 times as tall as Amy. Winston pushes Amy from behind with his finger to make her go towards her penis. Slightly staggering, Amy slowly moves towards the huge penis. Normally, Amy would tell Winston that his penis was too big for her size, but later she feared that Winston might punish her if she didn't listen to Winston's words. Amy stands on the edge of the giant penis. Looking closer, Amy notices that the penis is much larger. Also, the veins of the penis are almost as thick as Amy's head. Winston asks Amy to climb through the veins. With some difficulty, Amy reaches the top of the penis. Amy stands up and looks around. Amy should have gotten used to this sort of thing by now. After all, she was Amy Winston's slave. Winston tells Amy to lick and rub where she is pointing with her finger. Amy starts to lick and rub the most sensitive area of ​​the circumcised penis, bending slightly. Winston is already starting to make sounds of pleasure. Unable to stand the sounds, Amy wants to masturbate. Seeing Amy getting horny, Winston tells Amy to stop and masturbate. Amy kisses her penis to thank her owner, Winston. Smiling slightly, Winston begins to masturbate with his left hand so as not to drop Amy. Amy sits on Winston's penis and begins to masturbate. Sometimes she rubs her vagina against Winston's penis. Finally, Amy can't take it anymore and groans and cums on Winston's penis. Amy looks at Winston after she's had some rest. Winston tells Amy that he will be free soon. Amy waits for Winston's offspring, staring into the huge hole covered with her own fluid. The hole was so big that Amy's arm could have completely penetrated it. Before Winston ejaculated, he took Amy with his right hand and said, "Not today." He puts Amy on his stomach. Then it starts to drain just like a waterfall. Winston's spawn is strewn everywhere. Relieved, Winston tells Amy to eat all her sperm. In fact, a handful of sperm is quite a lot for a 2 cm girl if you think about it. Amy doesn't object and finishes Winston's strewn semen in just 30 minutes. His stomach is completely full. There is even an occasional urge to vomit. However, Amy resists this and continues to eat. Tired, Amy sits next to the giant penis. Winston looks at him and asks if he likes it. Amy nods and confirms her love after eating the drop of semen flowing from the corner of her mouth with her hand. Then the two of them go to the bathroom to clean up together.
© Copyright 2022 VIS (seiron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2279118-Tiny-Girl-and-Her-Boyfriend