*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280390-President-John-F-Kennedy-and-vampires
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2280390
1961 and President Kennedy is at Vienna. He is about to meet mysterious family of vampires
Soft summer rain was drumming the windows of hotel Imperial, while President John F. Kennedy tried to catch some sleep. He had arrived at Austria few hours earlier and now he was residing at Vienna. Royal deco of the hotel had impressed him from the start and when he had laid his eyes upon his suite, he felt himself like a king.

However, the jet lag and the stress of meeting the Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev prevented him from falling to a restful sleep. President Kennedy kept on tossing and turning in his lavish bed, it was daytime at home and his back was aching. He should have asked his doctor to give him an injection to ease up his pains, but he had forgotten. Finally, after few hours of fruitless attempts to get some rest, he gave up and got up from his bed. He also cursed the far too soft mattress, which he had clearly ordered to be bit harder.

President Kennedy was about to turn on the lights and get himself a book, but then he heard movement from the darkness.
"Is the sleep avoiding you," asked a mature and deep woman's voice.

Faster than lightning President Kennedy turned to look at the direction of the voice and he saw a pair of piercing blue eyes gazing at him.
"Who are you, how did you get in here," he asked frantically.
There was supposed to be armed agents behind of his door and they would have surely prevented any intruder from entering his room.
"I came down from the chimney, ho-ho-ho," the woman answered and stepped out from the shadows.

She was the tallest woman he had ever seen. Her skin was as pale as a ghost's and her strawberry red dress was worn out by the time.
"My name is Svetlana Alinsky, who might you be?"
President Kennedy stared at her like he would have been bewitched, but then he took back the control and replied confidently:
"I am the President of the United States, John Kennedy"
"Oh, I have never had a guest of that status before, sounds important."
"It's the most famous and lonest job of this world."
"Well, you are not lonely anymore," Svetlana remarked and looked at the President.

Now he was able to see her features clearer. Svetlana Alinsky was a beautiful woman, her full red lips curved into gentle smile, while blond locks framed her pale face.
She was elegant to the core and her perfume reminded him about those bouquets of lilies in funeral homes.
"What do you want from me," President Kennedy asked.
"Oh, nothing much, I just thought since you were awake, and I was awake we could keep each other company."
"Hmm, why not," President Kennedy agreed and sat down on one of the golden rococo armchairs.
He took to himself a cigar and lighted it, while Lady Alinsky took a deep inhale from her own cigarette holder.

There was a moment of silence before Svetlana started to speak again.
"Are you worried about something?"
"I am not supposed to talk about my worries."
"I assure you; your secrets are safe with me. This is a safe room, and everything said and done in here stays in here."
President Kennedy sighed and rubbed lightly his forehead like he was having a headache.
"I am scheduled to meet some people tomorrow and I am not too thrilled about it."
"Why is that?"
"We don't see eye to eye on certain things."
"So, rocky road ahead?"
"Pretty much. Plus, my back is killing me as well."
"You cannot escape from that meeting situation?"

President Kennedy turned to look at Lady Alinsky and said slightly irritated:
"I am not a coward if that's what you mean."
Svetlana's bright eyes fixated on President Kennedy, and she said softly:
"Oh, I didn't mean to be disrespectful towards you, my darling. I was merely suggesting a brief breather in this chaos."
"Such as?"

Svetlana exhaled a long cloud of smoke before she answered:
"Sometimes a person just doesn't know that he is far too tired to carry on. Much of toil and grief is a tough job for any man and yet sleep avoids him."
President Kennedy was about to say something, but for his surprise the words didn't come out.
Svetlana's gaze slowly drilled though his eyes and he couldn't turn his face away.
"Yes. Just keep on looking into my eyes... That's it darling, just look and absorb. Just... Like... That."

The cigar in his fingers started slowly to slide until it fell onto the floor.

"I see you are tired, but still cannot rest. You poor, poor man thing. Let me help you with that and lull you into a peaceful sleep. Listen to my voice and let all the troubles in your mind to melt away. Every suggestion I make becomes your reality, every word I utter becomes your truth and you want it that way. You... want... me... to... keep... talking.

Let me ease up your burden and help you, you don't have to be strong, it's alright for you to feel weak. We both know that you are just a man, and your body is so fragile. Don't hurt yourself darling, by exhausting your body too much for this ungrateful world, let the matters rest for tonight. You don't need to think or ponder anything, just be and dream for me."

Lady Alinsky's soft pleasant voice wrapped President Kennedy's mind tightly in her grip and she heard how his heart started to beat slower.
So much of tasty blood waited just for her, but she didn't want to hurry. The playtime had barely begun.

"Your body feels so heavy and limp, you need to rest, you need to sleep. Feel how warm waves of relaxation wash over you, starting from your feet and going all they up to your face.
Let the sleep claim you darling and let it close your tired eyes."

Everything what Svetlana said came true and President Kennedy leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.
"Good, good my darling. Now, I'd say that this chair which you are sitting is not a comfortable place to sleep. Oh, no, no the bed is a right place for you, but you are far too tired to get up. Let me pick you up, darling."

President Kennedy heard how she got up from her seat and he felt her strong arms around of him.
She lifted him up like he would have been as light as a feather and gently pressed his head to lean onto her full bosom.
Svetlana's skin was cold and waxy, but he was far too tired to care, everything felt so good, so he let it all happen.

"Mm... You are so warm and alive," Svetlana whispered and stroked his back.
"Now, feel how my touch eases up your back. I want to take care of you, I want you to feel comfortable, before you'll get sucked into calm and quiet."

Her every calming stroke eased up his back pain and a soft sigh of relief escaped from his lips.
President Kennedy had never felt like this without of his medicine.
Lady Alinsky licked her lips, she could barely control of herself, she was so hungry for his flesh.

"That's it darling, you are doing good. Feel how the pain disappears into the night and soon you will feel nothing at all. My touch numbs your senses, so you will feel no pains anymore."

Then she lowered President Kennedy back to his bed and knelt beside of him.
The tempting aroma of his pheromones was driving her crazy and she pulled out her talons which she had been hiding under her white gloves.
"You will feel no pain," she repeated and cut slightly his check.
Narrow line of fresh blood leaked onto President Kennedy's lower jaw and Svetlana wasted no more time.

Greedily she licked and sucked the wound and all the sudden she started to scream.
Right away President Kennedy was wide awake, and his heart was about to jump out from his chest.
"AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH! YOUR BLOOD! IT'S POISON," she yelled.
Then her tall frame broke into hundreds of bats which quickly flew out from the crack of a window.

President Kennedy got quickly to his feet and hurried to close the window.
Suddenly the agents of the secret service barged into his room with their weapons drawn.
"Are you alright Mr. President," asked agent Bolden.
"Yeah, I... I... I just saw a nightmare. It's all good," he replied.
"Are you sure," the agent ensured.
"Yes, you may leave me."

When President Kennedy was left alone, he tried to understand what he had just seen. He couldn't have even in the million years tell his agents that he had just seen a giant of a woman to dissolve into a swarm of bats. They would have thought him to gone insane and that would ruin him.
"It was just a bad dream, it was just a bad dream," he kept on repeating to himself as he went back to his bed.

On the next morning, when President Kennedy got up, he saw a half-burned cigar on the floor.
He looked at the cigar in shock and all the visions which he had had on the night before returned to his mind.
With trembling hands, he picked the cigar up and looked it.
Had he been smoking in his sleep? He couldn't believe it.
What a luck it had been that the burning cigar had landed onto the tile floor instead of a Persian rug. He could have easily burned the whole hotel down to the ground if the lady Luck wouldn't have been on his side.
No, it couldn't be possible, he thought and tossed the cigar to a trash bucket.

As he stepped into the toilet to shave, he saw a fresh cut on his right cheek.
"Oh my God, it wasn't a dream," he whispered to his reflection.
Nothing made sense to him anymore, this was far too much for his mind to process.
His knees started to tremble, and he had to lean onto the sink.
"Come on Jack, pull yourself together, there are no such creatures as vampires. It was nothing, you just had a nightmare, and all is well."

When he had managed to convince himself, he resumed with the shave and tried not to open his wound again.

After the breakfast President Kennedy and his men started to walk down the corridor to meet Nikita Khrushchev. As he walked his gaze attached to a painting which he hadn't seen before.
He stopped to examine the painting closer and soon realized that it was a portrait of that woman which he had seen.

In that painting she was bit younger, but she was wearing that same red dress and she was holding a glass of white vine in her hand.
Colors escaped from his face and agent Bolden asked if he was feeling malaise?
"Who is this," President Kennedy asked, with a slight tremble in his voice.
"We don't know sir," replied one of his agents.
"Then get somebody in here who does," he commanded.

One agent left and soon he came back with one of the cleaning ladies of the hotel.
"Mr. President, this woman claims that she knows the artworks in this hotel," the agent replied and pushed the young lady towards the President.
"Can you tell me, who is this lady in this painting?"
"Yes sir, that is Lady Alinsky, she was once a renowned beauty among the East European socialites. Before the Second World War she married an English Duke and they both were great patrons of our hotel," the cleaning lady explained.

President Kennedy swallowed and kept his gaze at the painting.
"Do you happen to know what her fate was?"
"I don't sir, it was said that she disappeared at the end of the war, and it's widely believed that she died, but her body was never found."

















© Copyright 2022 Plantagenet (plantagenet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280390-President-John-F-Kennedy-and-vampires