*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280451-A-criana-colossal-Ingles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Biner
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Children's · #2280451
Historia em ingles
One day a girl named mila was sitting next to her father watching tv, a mysterious postman knocked on her door and offered a mystery drink for free, her father accepted the drink and gave it to his daughter as a gift, her daughter drank the drink and she started to feel strange, her belly was rumbling causing earthquakes, her voice was breaking the windows of all the houses around, and then she started to grow into only her panties she grew up thousands of kilometers above, that city was the size of a hand her father and the postman were amazed they were tiny next to her she remembered when her father fought with her and then she sat on top of the city crushing millions of people with her gigantic ass her father and her house were next door from her daughter's giant asshole, looking like microbes, she says: die your bug while her belly was growling, her father was crying and screaming in fear of his daughter's colossal fart, so she moans and, prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr her father 300 k of land were devastated by the huge daughter fart, her daughter laughs and talks about how pathetic they are.
© Copyright 2022 Biner (rogur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280451-A-criana-colossal-Ingles