*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280517-Styanaxs-Re-emergence
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Cultural · #2280517
An warframe event, I wrote this while half asleep. I will make a amended version later...
Arbiters of hexis, stynaxas is production model of a protype warframe (urmbral). Unlike excalibur it is not fueled by tormenting memories but instead a recursive pattern. This always leads to a emotional reaction.

A duty a intinct to defy orders, to protect. This is why it was wiped from history, in it's stead excalibur umbra was completed... Ballas may have known more then any tenno realized. Except there was, you see not all agreed with the massacre of the orokin.

Even the tenno where blind this is why the arbiters of hexis where created. And the old belivers have returned. Not with malice but with one final duty, yes those stynaxes are very special. They are born not from the inocent but the tenno them selfs.

When they awaken once for and for all, your reckoning will begin! "REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE" ballas speaks... sdun dun bunnnnn!!!!!


WE ARE COMPLACENT SINNERS... no more
© Copyright 2022 Moth_Dads (mothdads at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280517-Styanaxs-Re-emergence