*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280753-Pleasant-encounter
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2280753
Oral vore story between a male human and a female dragon. (Safe Vore, NSFW)
Pleasant encounters

Jed was sick of it. Sick of it all. He stormed into his barracks room and started packing up his gear though even in his anger he took care to load his large carry pack correctly and carefully. It wouldn’t do to break anything he needed, especially now. Hearing the commotion some other the others had started lingering outside his room and whispered to each other. Jed finished packing, hoisted his heavy pack onto his strong back and stormed past the watching eyes without a word. He was halfway across the field, a trail of curious soldiers behind him when someone barked a demand. The soldiers immediately made themselves scarce though still stayed in close enough to watch though Jed just carried on. A man walk stepped in front of him and demanded him to halt. The man was stocky of average hight but hardly imposing to someone like Jed. Jed stepped round him without even a glance.
“This is desertion! I warn you!” the angry man called after him though no one made a move to stop him
“You don’t own me general. Goodluck with your war” Jed retorted walking off into the wilderness alone
“You’ll die out there alone! There’s nowhere for you to go” The general called back
“At least I’ll die on my own terms” Jed thought to himself as he emerged himself into the trees.

Jed had been more or less conscripted into the army after the latest large human war had resulted in his town being completely destroyed whilst he’d been out hunting. They’d put him in the role of scout and hunter which as far as it went wasn’t a bad position but time after time he’d been pushed too far, ordered to do things he could not with any good conscious do. He was not a murderer. He was not an executioner. He didn’t even believe in the war which was nothing but politics. Why should he die for some Lord that didn’t even know his name.
The land he was in now was unclaimed wild land. The army had been forced to venture through it trusting in their numbers to protect them. These lands were dangerous. Jed though knew how to traverse as safe as possible. He constantly masked his scent rubbing certain pungent plants all over himself, he kept a watchful eye not only on where he was treading but all around him to ensure he wasn’t being followed by bear or anything else. He also kept a sharp ear open. It was slow travelling but it was better to go slow and safe than to rush and get snapped up by a Tree-snapper. In these unclaimed lands there was an unnumberable amount of things that could kill you from small insects to dragons. The scariest thing however was a Tree-snapper. It was an odd name for them Jed reflected as they didn’t actual snap trees. Tree-snappers were a kind of unholy mix of a reptile and a mammal, there had excellent camouflage though and disguised themselves against the trunks of trees or sometimes even pretended to be a tree stump but as you unwittingly walked past them they’d launch themselves at you with an alligator like mouth and tear you to pieces not caring whether you were alive or dead.
He marched cautiously for a few days sleeping up in the trees survive off the last of his rations before he decided he’d need to hunt. Fortune was on his side. Before noon he came to an opening in the woods with a stream running down the middle of it surrounded by a field of beautiful flowers. It was a meadow, and in the middle of the meadow under the only tree there was a herd of deer. Jed couldn’t believe his luck. Slowly and quietly, he lowered his pack and unstrapped his rifle from it. Personal rifles where still a new thing as muskets went out of fashion so it was rather simple though Jed admired its accuracy and that he didn’t have to worry about wet powder. He loaded a round into the chamber and locked it in with the lever then crouching down using his pack as a rest for his rifle he took aim. It was a small herd with one strong buck with impressive antlers overseeing them all. Jed wouldn’t take the buck, as a hunter he knew the importance of leaving prey the ability to reproduce. Only egocentric trophy hunters would kill the only male in a herd. Instead he took aim at one of the nice healthy looking does and with a single loud boom it was done. The herd pranced off in fear but he’d hit his mark so quickly shoulders his rifle and hurried over with his pack, he’d probably have to work quick as although the gunshot had probably cleared the area it wouldn’t be long until the smell of fresh blood drew the predators back in.

He'd just reached the downed doe when he heard thundering hooves and looked up to see to his astonishment the herd had turned back around and was now charging at him. He couldn’t believe it, deer didn’t behave like this but there was no time to think about it. Quickly he dropped his pack and rummaged around for another bullet, he found one and hurriedly loaded it. He pulled his rifle into his shoulder pushing his cheek into the wood and this time took aim at the buck, he didn’t like it but if the buck was leading them then he’d rather kill the buck and save himself. The sun was in his eyes now and it was hard to aim at the approaching buck but then the sun went dark as a shape came out of it. Before he even realised what he was seeing and humongous dragon dropped out of the sky taking out two does as it landed on the herd with its sharp talons and then snapped up a third in its jaws as it skidded to a halt right before him. The herd had scattered off from Jed as the dragon landed leaving him standing there in the open with a loaded rifle still pointing where the buck had been…. Where the dragon was now.
Jed stood in shock shacking. The dragon that he now saw was a deep purple colour looked up at him from its kills at him. They stared at each other for a moment
“If you’re not going to use that I’d appreciate you put it down. It wouldn’t kill me but it would certainly hurt, and I get angry when I’m hurt. Beside I mean you no harm” the dragons voice rattled in his mind
“You don’t mean me any harm?” Jed said out loud to the dragon coming out of his initial shock and lowering his rifle clicking the safety on
“No” the dragon chuckled with a female lilt “In fact I owe you my gratitude”
“Your gratitude? For what?” Jed was stunned
“Oh yes, I’ve been circling above for almost an hour waiting for the herd to move out from under that tree, but you certainly got them moving for me and now I have a feast so, thankyou”
“Oh, I mean I had no idea you were above but you’re welcome” Jed said, he didn’t want to anger this powerful creature.
“Enjoy your meal” the dragon said then turned to her feast
That Jed guessed was the end of their conversation. He knew dragons were intelligent and could talk but he’d never actually met one. He’d seen them only a few time in his life flying high above the ground. Some stories told of dragons as ferocious intelligent beasts that would kill you with no less thought than a boy stamping on ants whilst others told of them as proud majestic creatures as gentle as a mother to her babes. Jed guessed from this encounter the truth was somewhere in the middle. The dragon had quickly and efficiently killed three doe with horrifying ease but yet it hadn’t let them suffer and she had also thanked him from moving the herd and left him his own kill.
At first when Jed moved to his doe and started to skin it he made sure to keep the dragon in sight but the dragon never even glanced his way and he slowly dropped his guard as his mind became engrossed with his task. He’d almost forgotten about the dragon as he finally got round to cutting off meat strips to wrap up to cook later when the dragon spoke again
“What are you doing?” the dragon said, busy with his task he realised he’d turned his back on the dragon as he moved about the doe
Jed turned startled to see the huge dragon had unbelievably managed to sneak up closer to him, “Sorry?” he managed
“The meat” the dragon said ignoring his reaction to her closeness “What are you doing to it?”
“I’m wrapping it to carry off” he explained
“Why?”
“Well I can’t eat it here”
“Why?” the dragon said again
“Uhm, well, If I stayed long enough to start a fire then other things, like bears would come for it and I don’t want a fight with a bear” he explained
The dragon looked thoughtful for a moment, “So you carry off what you can because you can’t defend a whole kill?”
“Yes” Jed replied simply, it was a good summary
“But you don’t have to defend it now, you have time to eat as much as you like” the dragon announced as if it was obvious
“How so?” Jed replied not seeing why
The dragon chuckled “Cause I’m here. Nothing will come close whilst I’m here and I’m not moving for a day or two at least”
“Are you saying you would defend me?” Jed replied amazed
“I’m saying I wouldn’t have to, my mere presence would be enough but yes I suppose you could put it like that”
Jed didn’t know what to say, if he could stay here and take his full fill of the doe it would go a long way to help him on his way “That’d be most kind of you. You’d really do this for a human?”
“It’s no loss to me, besides it’d enjoy having someone to talk to for a bit. Most things round here are as dumb as a rock” The dragon said lowing herself onto her belly laying her great head on the ground watching Jed with large beautiful eyes
“What about other dragons?” Jed asked curiously
“We don’t socialise much. The land can’t sustain a multitude of dragons in any one area for long”
“Uh” he replied to that then “Well I’d be happy for the company as well, I can’t say I’ve ever conversed with a dragon before”

Hours passed by easily conversing with the dragon. Whilst she’d intriguingly watched him with interest building a fire to cook his meal he’d learnt her name was Silix. He’d also learned a lot about dragon kind in general. Jed poked at the embers as he leaned up against Silix’s side, he felt so safe and comfortable with her he was starting to get apprehensive about setting off on his own again. She’d only eaten two of her three kills and he asked if she wanted him cook it for him.
“Thank you but I’ll roast it myself tomorrow” Silix replied
“So dragons CAN breath fire?” Jed said
“Only adults but yes”
“So why didn’t you roast the other two?” he asked curiously
“Fire takes a lot of energy so best to eat my fill on the fresh meat and save my fire for leftovers”
“Huh pretty smart I guess. Can I ask you another question?”
“You just did” she chuckled and he couldn’t help but chuckle with her
“Go on, ask” she said finally
“I’m having a lovely time with you here and you’ve been so nice and generous to me. I honestly can’t remember the last time I’ve be so at ease” Jed said
“Oh Jed, you’re too kind” Silix said, she sounded like she was blushing though he doubted dragons actually blushed
“Well my question is, if dragons like you are so reasonable then why don’t dragons and humans interact more? I mean I’ve never met anyone that’s even claimed to have met a dragon”
“Humans are generally selfish and hard to get on with, and dragons are… well we’re picky” She explained
“Huh you’re not wrong about humans. There’s another useless war waging right now, that’s what brought me this way to start with”
“I pay no attention to it all. So where are you going to go now then?” She asked as she repositioned her great head
“I don’t know yet, I guess I’ll just keep walking until I find somewhere to call home” Jed said leaning his head back against her warm hide as the fire crackled in the dark
“Well, I hope you find it”
“Thankyou Silix. I’m going to get some sleep now if you don’t mind” he said with a yawn
“Sleep well little one” she cooed and so he drifted off listening to the sound of her slow breaths

Jed awoke to Silix moving about in the morning although he could tell she was trying to be quiet, she had noticed him awake yet. He watched as she snuck off a distance with her last doe. Then when she was a fair way away she dropped the doe and released a torrent of flames from her jaw and roasted the carcass. Then after a good blast from her flames she snapped it up and swallowed it whole. He watched the doe disappear into her maw then as she tilted her head back he watched as she swallowed and a large lump started to form at the top of her neck which distended as the lump moved down and into her chest. Suddenly he realised that she could easily swallow him whole as well and part of him wondered what it'd feel like to be gulped down alive by the dragon.
Silix wondered back over and he didn’t want to pretend to be asleep so stretched out and greeted her warmly. She apologised if she’d waken him but he’d dismissed it explaining he usually woke up this time of day anyway which wasn’t a lie then excused himself to go wash.
He went down to the stream, checked the quality of the water then disrobed and strode in. The stream was chilly but not freezing and the water that came to his waist had a nice gentle current enough to wash his filth away but not too strong that he’d have to be fighting it. He had his small tub of a crushed root in his hand and tipped a small amount on his head then threw the tub back to the shore after resecuring its lid. He then splashed some water on his head and rubbed the now foaming soap well into his scalp then washed his body with it before he submerged himself fully and washed it all away. He let the soapy water get carried away then dunked himself a second time to ensure he’d washed every last bit away. When he came up and pushed his black hair back over his head he noticed Silix watching him. Their eyes met and neither of them looked away as his heart skipped a beat. She was such a beautiful majestic creature.
He wasn’t sure what was going through her mind. He didn’t even know what was going through his but he found himself striding out the water with no shame to his naked form until he stood before her dripping, wet, naked. She eyed him with a slow lingering gaze then craned her neck towards him where she let her tongue snake out from between her lips and licked him slowly and softly starting just above his right hip up over his chest to the left side of his neck where she huffed a soft moan in his ear. He quivered as his manhood responded. She pulled back a little so he leaned forward to embrace her snout and kissed it before looking up into her gemlike eyes.
“Silix?” he whispered
“Yes?” she breathed
“What are we doing?”
“Whatever we want, that’s what being free is” she replied and to drive her point home she licked his neck again but this time when she moaned in his ear it was his name she moaned
“I doubt, mmmm, I doubt I could please you” he huffed with his voice growing husky from lust
“Shhhh, let me please you” Silix said softly and licked him across his hips before sliding her wet warm tongue down his front and over his manhood which twitched in response
“Oh my” Jed groaned and leaned forward to rest his weight on her snout
He looked up at her still leaning on her and her eyes looked right into his as she snaked her tongue between his legs cupping his balls and sliding over his cheeks before she slid it back towards her maw and used the tip of her tongue to pull his cock between her lips as it slid back past his balls. His mouth when slack in a wordless gasp. Her lips were softer than expected and the warmth of her maw enveloped him as she played with his manhood in her mouth. He closed his eyes in ecstasy and kissed her wherever he could as he started to thrust into her lips. This went on for a little bit before she pulled away from him. He looked down at his saliva cover cock and wish for more and looked up at her quizzically, he hadn’t finished so why had she stopped?
“How much do you trust me?” she said her eyes full of lust
“I feel safe with you” he replied simply
“I want to taste you. All of you” she said and he immediately got her meaning
“What if you swallowed me?” He said slightly nervous yet excited about the prospect of being in her maw but he didn’t want to be dinner
“I will” she said but before he could reply added “I have a second stomach for storage you’d be perfectly safe and I’ll let you straight out”
Maybe he trusted her more than he realized or maybe because he was just full of lust because he surprised himself by saying, “Okay”
Once again she lowered her ginormous yet elegant head but this time all the way so that her lower jaw rested on the ground. She then opened her jaw to its full extent. Jed saw it as if time had slowed. Her lips had quivered then started pulling apart and as light entered her mouth he saw strands of saliva stetch from her upper and lower jaw. He saw her thick but soft tongue moving a tiny amount then the back of her maw where her throat awaited. As he stood there gazing into the wet pink cave of flesh she moved a pool of saliva to the back of her throat and swallowed with and audible gulp. His knees went weak at the sight and sound. He couldn’t believe he was really going to send himself down a dragons throat willingly but suddenly felt something wet under his foot and realised he’d already taken the first step inside her.
“Be careful of my teeth, I don’t want to hurt you” she said as he stepped inside
He didn’t reply but he did grab a tooth to stabilise himself more as he put all his wait on the tongue that rippled under his feet at his taste. Once inside he went down to his knees then sat down and laid down on his back, she moaned as his did and a hot breath washed over his whole body.
“I’m in” he said more just to let him know he was ready than anything, he was sure she knew exactly where he was as she tasted his bare back
The light in her maw dimmed and she closed it carefully to seal him inside yet she did leave it partway open so he still had fresh air and a bit of light. Then she started to move her tongue under him, slow at first but building up to a steady rhythm. He groaned and grabbed his manhood as he was rocked about in her maw getting wetter and wetter as her warm thick saliva coated his naked body. Every now and then he felt his feet touch the back of her throat sending a bolt of electric up his spine and he moaned. Her breath got heavier and heavier as well and part of him wondered how much pleasure other than just his taste she was getting, was her female parts as wet as her maw right now. He wondered how that hole would compare to this one.
“Turn over Jed, I need to taste you” she said
Happily he obliged and she stilled her tongue for him. As wet as he was it was easy to slide over onto his stomach. She resumed her tongue motions and he soon gave up holding his manhood and instead just wrapped his arms around the wet muscle that rippled round his body and just humped directly into her tongue.
He was in heaven. He groaned heavily in pure lust and when is toes felt the soft walls of her throat again he cried out her name. She seemed to take something from that. He both felt and heard as she took a small gulp of him taking in his feet up to his ankles.
“OH MY. Silix!” he called getting close to his peak
“Oh Jed” she moaned in return vibrating round his whole form
“I’m so close” he said humping furiously into her quivering tongue as he felt the throat muscles wanting to pull him down more
“Give it to me Jed. Do it inside me” she moaned and took another audible gulp taking him in so that he was now humping the back of her tongue as he looked out across the rest of her mouth to her slightly parted lips
“Oh fuck. Silix, I’m gonna, I’m gonna” He cried as waves of pleasure on a level he’d never felt before started to course through his body
Her head tilted up as she moaned stronger than ever and her tongue almost spasmed under him as he finally exploded over her tongue. Immediately she swallowed. His body was pulled down as he orgasmed, his hard cock still pumping cum rub down the last of her tongue then entered the tight warm confines of her rippling soft throat. He screamed in pleasure as she gulped him down with loud GLRKS. She carried on swallowing him down and down as he twitched in orgasm. He wondered how much of a lump his was making as he slid down her throat which squeezed and pulsated around him with wet slrking noises. He didn’t stop cumming until he was finally deposited into a small cramped but clean chamber. He sat there for a while breathing heavily in his afterglow listening to her heartbeat as he knew she was doing the same. Eventually He came down from his afterglow and rubbed his at his limp yet still slightly twitching cock. That experience was beyond words, beyond anything he’d ever known.
“Can you hear me Silix?” He said into the darkness of what he guessed was her second stomach
“Yes” she replied breathily
“That was amazing” he sighed
“That truly was” she replied softly
Suddenly he found himself laughing.
“Are you okay in there?” She said and he heard her concern for him
“That just it. I’m absolutely fine. I’m in a dragons stomach and I’m absolutely fine, more so I just had the time of my life”
His world rattled around him as she chuckled at his delight
“Well brace yourself because you’re about to make the return journey” She warned
The pouch he was in squeezed him pushing him back up into the tube he’d come through for the muscles that had pulled him down to now work in reverse to pull him back up her throat to where he soon found himself back in her maw. He nearly got hard again but she gently tilted her head down and slid him out onto the ground before her. He got to his feet still covered in saliva and goo. He looked at Silix.
“So, how do I taste” He said shyly
“Oh you’re very tasty. I’m keeping you” Silix said and learnt forward to flick her tongue on his cheek
“I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did though I doubt it’s possible, that was the best thing I’ve ever experienced” he said though he was starting to feel the chill on his naked body now
“Oh I enjoyed that more than you could know, but you need to wash again I’m afraid” she said and nudged him toward the stream
He chuckled but agreed and strode back into the stream as giddy as a young boy
“I’ll need you extra clean for your next adventure” he heard her say
He turned around to see her standing facing away from him with her tail lifted to expose her wet slit. She had her neck twisted round so she was still looking at him though her backside was exposed to him, she winked at him and he felt his manhood twitch.

The End

……..
For now
Free Wolf
© Copyright 2022 A wolf called wolf (freewolf489 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2280753-Pleasant-encounter