*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281667-Alpha-Warm-minsung
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #2281667
Minho and Jisung were stuck in the snow.

Winter seemed to hit hard that year. Omegas tried to warm themselves by any means, either by wearing many layers of clothing or just by sleeping with the heater on at a high temperature, their nests contained thick blankets and the smell of the nearest alpha, but this alone wasn't helping much. Han Jisung was one of those omegas who suffered in winter, even though he tried to appear strong and unshakable, it was clear in his eyes the pain caused by the low temperature, his lips always turned purple and the lip tint didn't help hide this fact. He was an omega, he would always feel cold, there was no way to escape this.

Discovering his caste had been the most dramatic moment of his life, after spending the last few years claiming he would be an alpha or beta because all his brothers were, Jisung simply woke up drenched in lube, covered by the unbearable smell of vanilla and honey, feeling so much pain he couldn't last half a minute before screaming as he felt his insides burning and aching as if they were trying to tear inside him. In the end, a remedy put him to sleep for hours on end while his mother visited the nearest sex shop, and the rest of that heat cycle was resolved by a dildo made for omegas, which simulated the knot of an alpha.

The youngest of the Han's was an omega, and would be the most spoiled of sons.

After that first heat - at the age of fifteen - Jisung went on birth control, not that he had an alpha or was dating anyone, but the control helped to keep the cycle regulated and less painful, possible to be spent alone, but he was warned that once he had his first sexual intercourse, the heat should be spent with someone, because from that moment on, his body would release new hormones and they could not be contained. Jisung couldn't care less about this, after all... he knew he was going to die a virgin, no one wanted an omega who behaved like an alpha, who cussed and didn't dress in colors and cute clothes. No one would ever look at him, he didn't need to care about sex or anything like that.

He was probably even asexual, never attracted to anyone, so he was cool with that. His father loved to know this, he didn't want his boy, his omega, in anyone's hands. No alpha.

By now the omega had turned nineteen, and was attending his first year of music college after taking a year off, just having fun away from classes. He had friends, Seungmin, an alpha, Hyunjin who is also an omega, Christopher who is an alpha lupus and Minho, who is his best friend, met him when he was still thirteen, the alpha also believed that his best friend would be an alpha like him, but was not surprised to see him arrive at school smelling sweet and with blood in his eyes, full of hatred for the discovery. Jisung being an omega had come as a shock to everyone who relies on stereotypes.

Minho was the person Jisung trusted most, he never judged him and never changed his way of treating him, they still played wrestling and made small bets on who could spit the farthest... However, there were things that made Jisung uneasy. Like seeing Lee hanging out on weekends with people who weren't him, especially Felix, a handsome omega who fit the stereotypes of a good omega: docile, gentle, talked about puppies, and liked to cook. Jisung was none of these things, he hated cleaning and couldn't cook well, he wasn't gentle unless he was in heat, and about puppies... It was another of the things that only crossed his mind when he is in his room, rolling around on one of the several dildos he bought to get through the heat cycles.

"Your skin is pink, are you sure you're wearing enough layers?" Hyunjin asked, poking at his oblivious cheek. Hwang hadn't felt cold since he was seventeen, when he was accidentally branded by his current boyfriend, Christopher. The cold for him was mild, two layers of clothing were enough. "I have a coat in the car, I can bring it for you."

"No need, I'm going home, Minho will help me with that infernal project of first and second voice, he was the best last year. I'm going to his house, so it will be warmer." Minho was the son of two alphas and had no siblings, but when you have only alphas in a house, the place gets very warm. "No, is it? Hey, don't fucking let me talk to myself, Minho!"

"What did you say?" Felix, he was looking at Felix, who in the distance was talking to Jeongin and Seungmin, the two were not as close as Seungmin, but Jisung liked them even though he was a little bothered by Lee. Jeongin is an eighteen year old beta, Seungmin and Felix's boyfriend, Kim wasn't dating Felix, but they had a good relationship even though they were both Jeongin's boyfriends, it was a fairly common polyamorous relationship over there so no one cared to gossip.

"He said he's taking me to his house today, because of Professor Moon's music assignment" His voice was lower than expected, but soon Jisung tried to steady his body, rubbing his hands together to keep the cold off his icy fingers. "What are you looking at so much?"

"Actually I wasn't looking at all, Sung. You know when you stare at a point and travel, that's all" Jisung had several thoughts about this, but he preferred to keep them to himself, he was not the one who should talk about it with the alpha. "We can go to, I thought you wanted to talk to Hyunjin"

"We have cell phones for that, I'm freezing here, Minho, damn it" Jisung growled, shrugging his shoulders. "I'll text you when I'm done with my work, Jini"

"Okay, I'm going after my boyfriend before he gets more people to help" Hyunjin smiled and walked off with both hands in his pockets.

"Fuck, I really wanted to be alpha" Jisung complained after getting into the car and seeing Minho take off the sweatshirt he was wearing, leaving him with only a black tank top he was wearing underneath. There was a tattoo on his shoulder, a heart among thorns and barbed wires, a little hard to define what was what, but Jisung liked it even though it was cliché; he liked the old school style.

"If I made money every time you said that, I'd be a billionaire by now" Lee laughed, squeezing the smaller man's thigh as he maneuvered the car out of the exclusive student parking space. He noticed the redhead's pout, but ignored it for the moment; if they started talking about it, the omega would become more and more irritated, which would be even worse than putting up with him complaining about the cold.

"Forecasters are warning of the possibility of a snowstorm during this afternoon, stay safe and do not leave your home if it is not extremely necessary"

"The last time they said that they didn't even get snow" The omega rolled his eyes. "It looks like their brains will fall out if they actually analyze the weather"

"You know that sometimes a little wind changes the whole weather, Sung" Minho was still in the patience phase, but at some point he would get annoyed with the omega and as usual would have to make a huge cup of hot chocolate to apologize for yelling at him and using his alpha voice.

"I doubt there will be a snowstorm"

"And I doubt you'll be quiet and uncomplaining for the rest of the day" Minho grinned through gritted teeth and Jisung shrugged before unbuckling his belt, the alpha put the sweatshirt back on his body to avoid the temperature change when he got out of the vehicle. "Are your mothers home?"

"No, I told you yesterday that they went to see my grandma, didn't I?" Jisung let out a weak laugh, he had forgotten about that, he had been thinking about too many things lately and it erased some things from his mind. "You must be smoking pot to be this sleepy"

"You know I hate the smell, it's impossible for me. I can't" Han laughed, flopping down on the brown sofa in the living room, as warm as ever. He liked the alpha's house so much, it smelled of coffee, cocoa, and brown sugar, just like every alpha in the house. Minho smells like coffee. Sweet and bitter, too hot. Jisung liked it, his omega liked it, and it terrified him sometimes. "About the work, I have my notebook with me, I have already recorded some parts of the song, I have finished the basis and I have all the lyrics ready. All that's left is for you to help me choose where to put the second voice... you don't even have to sing if you don't want to"

"Ah, so it's a quick thing. I forget that you are a genius" Minho smiled and that smile made Jisung feel warm, he almost took off one of the thick blouses he was wearing. "Go to my room, I'll make you something warm to drink and get rid of at least one coat"

"You know me so well, Min" Jisung pretended to cry, drying his eyes and the taller one laughed, throwing a pillow at him. "You're a big piece of…"

"Be a good boy, please. Or do you want to be punished?"

"You disgusting bastard! Go make my hot chocolate" Jisung returned the pillow, throwing it at the alpha with force. Minho let himself laugh as he got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

Jisung took the cue to grab his backpack and go into the brunette's room, there was nothing there that he didn't see every day, but he still looked at every little thing there, the portraits where he also appeared, the board of goals for the week, notices of upcoming birthdays, the medals from archery competitions, even that old teddy bear he carried since he was a baby, Jisung always looked at everything before taking off his shoes and standing only in his socks on the older man's bed, waiting for him. He liked every detail of Minho, like the smell of coffee that was in the room, along with the light vanilla fragrance because of him. He knew that when he went home that room would smell like him too, it was always like this, they were always together, so their smells mixed together in an almost suspicious way.

Minho returned a few minutes later, carrying two steaming mugs, Jisung already had everything prepared for studying, he had even separated a sheet of paper to write down the music's time markings.

"I recorded everything, I just need you to listen to it all and see where I put the second voice" He smiled briefly. Minho's eyes widened at the omega's speed, but he just nodded. If he complimented too much, Jisung would have a fit of laughter because he didn't know how to handle compliments. "The smell is so good... but I can kind of smell the coffee you have. Very strong. Are you close to the rut?"

"No, I just got pissed off. I spilled chocolate on the floor, I had to clean it up but I couldn't find the vacuum cleaner and you know how shit chocolate powder and a wet cloth can be" His face was even red with anger, but Jisung didn't want to comment. "I won't have any routine until the end of the year, fortunately. You, on the other hand, have less than a month to be happy. You should get yourself an alpha, you know? Changbin kind of still wants you, ever since that day you threatened to punch him for calling you a little mouse"

"And I'll really punch him if he comes up with that fucking nickname again" Jisung grumbled, handing the laptop to the alpha after taking the tray from his hands. "Fuck it, the guy barely knows me and wants to call me a fucking nickname. Let him choke on a cock"

"So kind, this good friend of mine." Minho laughed nervously. "Okay, I'll listen and note here the correct time"

The song was unlike anything Jisung had ever produced, Minho didn't expect the romantic lyrics, loaded with feeling and also insecurities, with a mixture of anxiety that sounded like what people call butterflies in the stomach. In his opinion, nothing needed to be changed in the song, but he selected some parts, parts that he would sing with Jisung if he could. He had identified strongly with those lyrics.

Take it from me
All of what I know
Lay there beside me and show your warmth
It's hard to find peace
Buried in so deep
I can only hear the world is shouting
All I see is how I could change it all
Find my peace, love I feel it's time to fall
For a new day, oh from silence
To a new state of mind
Heard a whisper
Something said so sweet
Now quiet as ever, we'll leave this scene
Show no fear
For things we can't control
Hoping that you see how great that feels
All I see is how I could change it all
Find my peace, love I feel it's time to fall
For a new day, oh from silence
To a new state of mind
All I see is how I could change it all
Find my peace, love I feel it's time to fall
For a new day, oh from silence
To a new state of mind

"Damn, that looks amazing, Ji. It's your best composition, for sure! You don't even need a second voice, but I wrote down where it would be interesting" Jisung opened a huge smile when he heard those words, and Minho couldn't help laughing at his little eyes shining that way while the omega had a little chocolate mustache. "Every time you get dirty like that, is it on purpose?"

"What?" Jisung asked, but Minho was already close to him, touching his cheeks and brushing the chocolate trail off his lips with his fingers. He watched as Minho licked his own fingers, smiling in that cute way that made his eyes go small. Jisung was dizzy for a few seconds, not knowing exactly how to react. Lee had never done something like this before, it took some time for the omega to return to normal, and fortunately Minho didn't notice that he was out of orbit, and if he did, he pretended not to. "I'll leave it to put the second voice at home... use my other microphone"

"Jisung, look at the window" When the red-haired man looked, there was snow, lots of snow, and by the looks of it a very strong wind too. His cell phone started ringing and the omega answered quickly when he saw his mother's name shining on the screen.

"Mom?"

"Are you with Minho already? Don't move! There's too much wind, too much snow, I just arrived with your father, your brothers were at home. You probably won't be able to leave for the next two days." She was saying everything very fast, but it was a normal thing in her family.

"We're fine, we just got here about forty minutes ago... we didn't catch the storm, in fact I just saw that it started"

"Great! Keep quiet with him! Minho, if you are listening, take care of my boy. The woman said and Jisung blushed, turning his face away. Of course Minho was listening, his cell phone was overly loud. "I have to turn it off, it's having a power surge, I can't waste the cell phone battery."

"It 's okay. Love you, mommy"

"Love you too, sonny"

"Why aren't you this cute to me too?" Minho asked, poking the younger boy's cheek, it was a custom of his friends to poke him there, Jisung didn't even care about it anymore.

"She gave birth to me, she let me suck the life out of her along with her milk, she bathes and feeds me in every heat, gives me a home, comforts... it's a fair exchange"

"I can let you suck me, give you bath, food, a house and comfort"

"Suck what, Lee Minho?"

"Life, my ass! What did you think it was, my dick?" When Jisung raised his hand to punch the alpha, the power went out, leaving them in total darkness. The windows were covered in snow, the heater was no longer on, and slowly the temperature was dropping. "Damn, I'll get the flashlights and candles. Thank goodness I bought a box of batteries this week, the one I bought wrong at the virtual store, you know? It came in a box with four other boxes inside, each with two hundred batteries. That's why it was so expensive, and I thought it was the shipping"

"You are very stupid, you never look at the description of things" Jisung grumbled, trying to get used to the darkness. "It's getting cold very fast, my teeth are already chattering"

"Just hold on, I'll use the flashlight on my cell phone to find the things in the pantry" Minho left the room and Jisung tried to be quick as he took the things off the bed, making a nest with the alpha's covers and getting into it right away. The smell helped, but it wasn't exactly warm, he was still going to need the alpha, it was so cold it felt like he was outside the house.

The alpha returned with his arms full of things, he lit two large candles and placed them on either side of the bed, then took some of the charcoal and placed it in the fireplace that Jisung always believed to be a decoration, but now Minho was lighting it, which was great for the omega, who stopped shivering.

"Good thing my mom wouldn't let me take it away" Lee smiled, turning around and noticing that Jisung had made a nest in his bed. He swallowed hard, he knew that nests were something very intimate to omegas and he didn't want to be inconvenient to Jisung, but he also wanted to warm himself and that was his bed... "I… hm… can I stay with you? It's cold even for me. If you can't, that's fine! I'll stay on the sofa"

"Yes you can, Min" Jisung laughed, "I trust you, you know? And it's just a nest for warmth, I'm not nesting yet"

"Oh, I don't know. Hyunjin already punched me for putting my hand in his nest, and I tripped and couldn't help it" Jisung remembered this, it was when they were camping, Hyunjin was very close to his heat that day, so he was more irritable than usual. "Can I really go in there?"

"Yes, it's your fucking bed, asshole"

"You just call me names" Minho growled, pushing Han aside as he snuggled up next to him, and the smaller man laughed, playing with his fingers. His nails were painted black and red, and his gray sweatshirt covered the coppery hairs that almost hid his eyes. "You look even better in the firelight"

"What?" Jisung laughed, "What the fuck are you talking about, man?"

"You need to learn how to react to compliments, you know?" The alpha said softly, taking a deep breath, which was a mistake. That sweet smell of omega flooded his lungs, it was hard to hold anything back when you were so close to the smaller one. "You're still a little purple, can I hug you?"

"Please, I'm still cold" Minho could see his teeth chattering a little, so he came closer, wrapping his arms around his waist and placing him on his chest, gently. He had never been like this, only when they saw each other for the first time, after the alpha had been hospitalized for two weeks for poisoning, Jisung hugged him tightly when he saw him, he had felt so afraid of losing him

"No, I'm not angry..." Minho laughed, the sound of his laughter warmed Jisung. "I'm just close to you, Sung"

"I don't understand" Jisung didn't even move to ask, it was really hard to get the will to leave that hug.

"Can't you hear my heart? It's going crazy with you so close"

His brain said it was better to shut up, but Minho didn't want to, that moment was opportune, they were alone in a nice and cozy atmosphere, it couldn't go wrong, it couldn't. He was going to explode if he kept holding everything in.

"Being near you makes me warm, warm, calm" Minho said almost slowly, beginning to stroke the smaller boy's coppery hair, taking advantage of the hood being messily pulled over his hair. "I don't know if I've said this before, but I love your vanilla scent, which is why I always lend you my sweatshirt, even though everyone thinks you do it for attention. I like how your hair gets messed up when you run with those crooked anime girl legs... or when you get dirty with hot chocolate. I like your heartwarming smile, your shining eyes when you show me a new song or a Polish movie you discovered in the far reaches of Tiktok in the wee hours of the morning... I like every little thing that makes you you. I like you. I like you as my best friend, as my confidant. I really like you. Even your flaws. I love you on my side, as my favorite person or as an omega. I love you, Ji"

Minho heard the omega start to purr as he spoke, his chest also warmed up next to the small body hugging him. The sweet smell of the omega showed that he was happy, so Minho let out the breath he was holding, glad that he hadn't messed it up.

"Do you love me... as an omega? Your omega?" That was all Jisung said, still purring and still hugging the alpha's warm body.

"Yes. As my ômega" Lee said proudly, smiling so much his cheeks hurt, but he didn't care about that. "You're my everything"

Jisung let go of the alpha and looked him in the eye, getting close enough for their breaths to collide. Minho took a deep breath, wrapped in the scent of the smaller man, his eyes closed on their own and only opened again when Jisung held his face, touching their foreheads as he smiled, almost laughing.

"It's mutual, Min" he whispered softly, "I wouldn't belong to any Alpha if it wasn't yours. Body and soul. I am entirely yours, every part of me, even the annoying little flaws that annoy you. I just love you too"

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that" Minho whispered back, holding his waist tightly "Can I kiss you?"

Jisung nodded a few times, afraid that it wasn't confirmation enough. Minho understood at first, but first he sealed his chubby cheek, which was flushed like never before. He loved those cheeks. He loved every part of him.

The first touch of his lips came with the delicacy of a butterfly's wings, the same ones that were flying on his stomach right now, totally eager. Jisung was sweet like his scent of vanilla and honey, his tongue was calm and docile, unlike his fiery personality. Kissing him was like knowing him even more deeply, it was like discovering a new facet of the omega that was not gentle, not delicate at all. It was discovering that he was the most lovable being you had ever laid your eyes on.

He didn't hold back when he felt the need to put him on his lap, and Jisung went willingly, needing only a short touch longer on his thighs. Feeling so much of Minho made him hot, so he pulled away a little, taking off his sweatshirt and the other shirt underneath it. Minho swallowed hard, there was a single layer of clothing separating him from Jisung now. He could feel the warmth of another's skin.

"What are you doing, little chipmunk?" Another time Jisung would have cursed him for calling him that, but right now he was feeling so good that the nickname didn't matter, he just wanted to feel more of the alpha.

"I want you" His now blue eyes made Minho swallow dryly, the alpha didn't expect things to work out at this level, but he didn't deny the omega anything. "Whatever you want to do now, with me, I want it. Don't ask for more permissions, I'm giving you all you need. Just let me feel good. Make me feel good"

The alpha's hands were quick to help Jisung take off that shirt and lay him down inside the nest, always looking into his eyes to watch for any sign that it was better to stop. Jisung smiled as the alpha took off the sweatshirt and blouse he was wearing, matching his lack of clothing. The alpha began kissing his neck, letting his fingers explore the omega's soft skin, testing the texture he had little knowledge of. The light from the lit fireplace allowed him to see the spots on his torso, small and delicate, scattered around nipples raised by the cold, like little constellations, he began to kiss each one, feeling his warm body shiver each time he kissed him there before moving up with his kisses to his neck, where he knew there were a few spots as well. She kissed and bit his skin, delighting in the sighs he let out, squeezing her arms.

Jisung was so sensitive…

"You are perfect. Perfect" He whispered against his ear and Jisung flexed his legs, cradling his alpha's hips between his thighs so perfectly that he felt as if his body had been made to be Minho's, to fit into his. "I love your smell, damn it, I could die intoxicated by you, Sungie, but I would die so happy... just for being you"

"Min…" Jisung muttered dullly, blushing even more. It was easy for him to let the alpha touch him as he wanted, but hearing his compliments was so disconcerting, he couldn't react, he didn't know what to say when Min made him feel like he was on cloud nine.

"No, let me tell you how perfect you are. Let me quote every wonderful part of you" Jisung closed his eyes listening to this, his chest tingling and seemed to inflate as if it would explode. Was being loved supposed to be like this? Was it supposed to be so good? As if it were a dream? I've loved you for so long, and it took me so long to notice... it barely fits in my chest, Ji"

"I know, alpha" It was Minho's turn to shiver, his eyes turned red at the same instant and Jisung smiled, loving to see that. It was rare for the other wolf to show itself. "Can we speed things up? I said I want you, but I forgot to say I'm in a hurry"

"You really are an omega different from the others" Minho laughed, taking his hands to the last piece of clothing the smaller man was still wearing, removing it from his body in a hurry, his socks also gone. In another moment he would have liked to leave the omega partially clothed, just like himself, but now he only wished to feel his skin touching Jisung's skin, he wanted to feel every inch of him, everything he could.

Just as quickly as he undressed the smaller one, Minho took off his clothes, throwing them inside the nest himself; he knew Jisung would enjoy having them there too. Being naked in front of him was not something that brought fear or shame, they were comfortable like never before, they were comfortable like this, in each other's presence and they wanted to stay like this for as long as possible.

"I want to suck you off, but I can see the rush emanating from your pores" Minho said low, enveloping the omega's phalloclitoris with his fingers, Jisung sighed, closing his eyes at the brief sensation. "Can I? Just a little?"

"Can you, please" Jisung whimpered and Minho positioned himself better between his legs, not giving as much time before he let his tongue work there and two of his fingers moved into his center, playing with the leaking liquid showing how ready Jisung was to receive it inside him.

The omega could feel his own lubricant dripping between his perineum and his slit, pooling on Minho's sheets below him, but he didn't care about that, he couldn't care about the mess when he had his tongue on you, his long fingers caressing you inside, touching your sweet spot and making you moan with so little.

"Minho, please" The omega asked, pulling on the alpha's hair to make him stop what he was doing and look at you. "I want you inside me, alpha, please. You can't leave your omega in the mood…"

"Damn, I didn't expect you to be like this" Minho bit his lip, tasting the omega on his tongue and the warmth of it on his fingers. He was careful to remove his fingers from there even though there was enough lubricant for Jisung to even feel them inside him. "I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to make you soft, ômega"

Jisung shivered at that phrase, that voice.

Minho put his fingers inside him again, four at a time, loving to hear him moan and pant, thinking he was going to cum, but the alpha didn't let him, taking his fingers out and opening the drawer only to curse softly.

"Ji, we have a little problem..." Jisung, who was completely breathless from the almost orgasm, looked at him bored and Minho laughed a little nervously. "I don't have any condoms anymore... I kind of ran out of them in the last rut"

Jisung rolled his eyes, he knew that story, how three omegas were not able to satisfy the alpha and in the end he spent most of the rut alone even though he had fucked those omegas for hours so many times.

"Fuck it, Minho" The omega growled, pulling him back close to himself. "I've been in control since the first heat, I'm not that fertile, you're not going to get a child out of me in the first time"

"Do you want me to tell you the story of how I was born?" The alpha debauched.

"No, I want your cock beating the shit out of my uterus, how about it?"

"That sounds better" Jisung lay back down, Minho might object to the boring position, but he knew that this was the omega's first time with someone and even if he already had some experience because of the heat, it was still something totally different. Jisung wouldn't have much control now, this wasn't a plastic cock, this was a real alpha. "Let me know if I hurt you"

"You won't"

"Not intentionally" The alpha replied, just fitting his glans inside the omega. Jisung seemed calm, so he allowed himself more entry, that lack of speed torturing him, but he didn't want to do anything to hurt Jisung, so he kept at it until he was fully inside him, feeling the omega's heavy breathing on his neck. "How 's it going?"

"Can you wait a bit?" Minho nodded even though it would be even more torture to stand still, feeling his cock being crushed inside the omega. Jisung closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and stroking the alpha's back with his painted fingernails, Minho shivered at the small scratches on his dermis, but it felt good, it distracted him from how tight Jisung was. "You can move now, I can take it"

Minho leaned on the bed, both arms close to the omega's face, who tried to keep his eyes open as he felt the bigger one sinking inside him, growling low and breathing too deeply. He wanted to scream that this was good, but his voice wouldn't come out, not the way he wanted it to. Jisung was not able to form intelligent sentences when he had his alpha punching his cock inside him, growling and showing his fangs to himself for the first time since they had met.

"Minho, your fangs" He caught the alpha's eye, smiling as he finally saw them. "Faster"

The alpha just obeyed, increasing the pace as he felt his body glued to the omega's, rubbing his chest against his, mixing the sweat that covered their skins as Jisung scratched his back, licking his neck as if to wipe all the sweat from there.

*Jisung.... omega, I so want to fill you with my cum, get you pregnant and eat you while you carry my puppies" Jisung wasn't startled by the sentence, he was seeing the alpha's red eyes and feeling his knot begin to pound harder at his entrance, as if it might widen even more to accommodate inside him, along with the cock reaching deep inside his channel. Minho didn't lie when he said those words earlier. "I can't go any deeper, Ji, there's no more space inside you"

"I know" The omega whimpered as the knot began to enter him, soon the alpha would no longer be able to move inside him. "That's why I didn't ask"

Jisung wanted to laugh, but his whole body was burning with pleasure and now thin tears were streaming down the sides of his face. He was totally lost in how it felt to have Minho inside him, so deep, filling him so well. The knot creeping inside his channel, getting bigger and bigger, also made him even more dizzy, almost feeling anesthetized.

At some point the friction became even bigger and stronger, Minho seemed to do it on purpose, his phalloclitoris was swollen and being touched now, the alpha's body was touching him hard and Jisung began to shake and sob, barely able to maintain consciousness as he felt himself squirting, wetting the alpha, the bed and his own body. It was a huge mess, but even in his heat he didn't get this much pleasure, he had never cum like this before.

"Are you all right?" Minho asked laughing, the omega wouldn't stop shaking and whimpering, his thin fingernails were abusing his arms.

"Y-Yes, I d-didn't tell you to stop" Jisung growled at the alpha who nodded, pulling him up, leaving them sitting, with Jisung on his lap. The omega grumbled something about pressure, but hugged his neck, supporting himself as he asked for help to get the right momentum to ride the alpha. "Hold me…"

"Do you like it like that?" Jisung nodded, of course he liked it, he felt the alpha's cock so deep inside him that he almost believed he felt it in his stomach, it was so full that his eyes rolled without him moving.

"Your knot... it's going to drive me crazy" That was all he said, squeezing the alpha's shoulders as he rode. Minho didn't hide his moans or growls against the omega's neck, there was a moment that he just bit the spot, leaving everything marked and honeyed with his saliva, but he didn't mind that either. "Alpha…"

The alpha growled with that groan, throwing his smaller body onto the bed as he bent over him, his knot widening for the last time as he trapped him inside the omega, gushing and dyeing his entire one with his cum. His mouth again was on the neck of the omega, and Jisung whimpered softly through the knot, the sweet smell had some bitter notes from the pain, but there was still excitement in the smell of him, there was delight and bliss.

"Minho, mark me, alpha" Jisung whimpered more, turning his head to make room for the bigger one to get a bite of him, which he did without even thinking. His fangs sank into the purple and red marked neck, the snow was still falling hard outside and the cold was absurd, but the warmth that enveloped them was so high that nothing else mattered. His knot pulsed as he still teased, too sensitive, at least he could speak now, as he partially cleaned the mark with his tongue. "Is it normal for the knot to hurt like this?"

His voice was so small that Minho felt bad for not being able to warn him about it, but he could feel that Jisung was happy. Bursting with happiness.

"Yes... it hurts me too. The pain doesn't last longer than the knot itself" The alpha explained, kissing the dot on the omega's cheek. "You were so good... you made me feel so good. How does it feel?"

"I have to sit on ice... but I feel good, I feel happy, complete. It feels so good…" He said softly, his mind seemed to begin to wander, Hyunjin would freak out when he saw him, he was sure of it. The older man had always said that one day he would see Minho and Jisung finally coming to terms with their feelings for each other, and he was really right about that. "The mark doesn't hurt, I thought it would, at least after it was made"

Jisung tried not to think too much about the alpha still being inside him, cumming over and over as the knot held everything in there, he tried to ignore his eagerness to see what a mess everything would be when Minho pulled it all out of him, but it was impossible not to think. He could feel his alpha's cock pulsing, his belly end warm and full, his neck hotter than usual... there was no way to ignore any of it.

"My mom is going to freak out…"

"Mine too" Minho laughed, rubbing his nose close to the mark, its smell mixed with the minor's was so good that he could spend days inhaling the essence that escaped through his odor glands, or the mark. "They already knew, they were just waiting for me to tell you"

"My father will want your head on a gold platter" Jisung remembered, feeling the gentle caress on his waist.

"That time at New Year's, I got really drunk and cried on his lap" Minho said, trying to hide the shame he felt whenever he remembered that day. "I told him that I loved you and how hard it was that I didn't have the courage to tell you. Then he told me to stop being a coward and write you a letter"

"Did you write me a letter?"

"I did... I memorized every word of it, everything I said to you today"

"No one has ever said such beautiful words to me before" Jisung felt tired and sleepy, the cold in contrast to the warmth of the alpha only helped to make him feel even more comfortable to sleep, Minho realizing this shut himself up, laying his head on the omega's chest while listening to him purr softly, slowly falling asleep.

The snowstorm would still last for a few hours, so Minho allowed himself to sleep as well, Jisung wasn't the only one who was tired.


—————————————
ᚨᛚᚠᚨ ᚲᚢᛖ ᛏᛖ ᚨᚲᚢᛖᚲᛖ
···



The morning started a little warmer, Jisung woke up first and stirred, noticing that they were still in the same position as the night before. He didn't want to wake Minho because he didn't know what time he had slept, but his stomach was begging for food, and if there was one thing Jisung couldn't help it, it was food. He nudged the brunette, trying to wake him up, but Minho was always difficult to wake up, so he sighed, but without thinking about giving up. He was hungry, and he wouldn't be a sleeping alpha and make him hungry.

"Minho, wake up, I want to eat" He said, nudging the alpha, who grumbled in his sleep, frowning. "What the fuck, I'm going to pull your hair, asshole. Wake up, Minho!"

"What the hell!?"

"I want to eat, my stomach is already touching my spine and you won't get off me" The omega growled, shoving the big one's shoulders, who laughed a bit, remembering everything that had happened. "Just get off"

"I do not know if I can…" Minho smiled wanly, moving slightly, Jisung sighed a little, understanding the situation. "I'm kind of still inside you. We're out"

"Ah... there's no way that this knot hasn't loosened, you're not in heat for all this" Believing in his own theory, Jisung pushed the alpha hard and to his surprise, the knot was still there, not as big as before, but enough to hurt when it came out of him in that abrupt way. "Fuck, why did you let me do that? This shit hurts"

"You're the one who's desperate... fuck! What a mess, washing it all off is going to be hard" Minho laughed, enjoying the scene. Jisung looked beautiful like that, dirty with his own shit, full of the marks of his hands, with a purple neck and the mating mark fixed on his skin for the rest of his life. "You look so beautiful like that. I can hardly believe you're mine"

"I always have been, but now I don't care about romance, my stomach is empty and my fucking pussy is on fire, go make me something to eat" Jisung ordered, in fact he was just very embarrassed at the moment and wanted to get rid of the filthy bedclothes and put on something after he washed himself.

"I'll make you some sandwiches and bring you some juice to hydrate yourself" Minho warned before leaving the room.

The time it took for the alpha to do everything was the same time it took for Jisung to change the sheets and bathe, the hot water helped to wash away everything that was dry on his body. When he came out of the bathroom wearing the shorts and blouse that belonged to the alpha, Minho was already in the room and there was no sign of the dirty clothes, which indicated that Minho had put them in the wash.

"What's with the scared face?"Minho asked, laughing when Jisung went carefully to sit on the bed, his face red. "Now you're embarrassed? When it was time to ask me to punch your uterus you weren't right"

"Fuck you, Minho. Give me that bread, asshole" Omega took the tray from the alpha, turning his back to him as he ate, stuffing his cheeks. Minho laughed at the smaller man's behavior and hugged him from behind, kissing his mark. "Let me eat, Lee Minho"

"I forget that you're a pain in the ass when you're hungry" Minho grumbled, going to eat quietly to avoid being slapped by the omega.

Only after he was properly fed did Jisung return to normal, hugging the alpha as he always did and letting him inhale his scent while purring. It was the little details that made the people around them believe that they were a couple, they were the only ones who didn't see it because they believed in the hypothesis that it was normal for childhood friends to act like this.

"Your mother called me when you were in the shower, said it's safe to go out now, and asked if you were okay" They still had a few minutes before they had to go to the college, but they had to hurry since Jisung still had to finish the work he had started. "If you change, we have to go there before we go to the campus, we have to finish that work"

"God damn it, I never get any peace. I'm going to drop out of college. You will support me and I will clean the house. Food we'll order by delivery and please don't get me pregnant before I'm thirty-five" Jisung said agitated, grabbing his things and changing clothes right there, ignoring the open windows.

"You're crazy" Minho laughed, grabbing his car keys since he was ready, all he had to do was put on his shoes. "Ready?"

"Yes, my hair is still a little wet, but that's the thing, unfortunately it's not a holiday" Minho held his hand to make him walk faster and made sure to put the belt on him, adjusting it so that it didn't come close to his newly made mark.

"I should have bandaged this mark, it's not good to leave it like this while it heals"

"There's a first aid kit at home, you can do it while I record the parts I need" Jisung smiled, looking at the alpha who had a huge beak on his lips from his annoyance. "You know, there's a little something that's been bothering me these days"

"What thing?"

"You and Felix. Why the fuck were you looking at him these days?" Jisung said angrily, remembering all the times Minho got airborne looking at the other omega.

"Remember the letter? He read it without me letting him, I was going to give it to you, but I didn't see that it fell out of my backpack. He found it, read it to look for a name, gave it back to me and didn't say anything... I kept staring at it and trying to warn him that it wasn't to tell you"

"Hm... I believe you" There was no way to suspect, the mark on his neck clearly said that Minho was telling the truth.

As he parked at the omega house, Lee took a few deep breaths. As much as Jisung's father knows about his feelings, he never talked about marking Jisung, but rather about revealing how he felt. A mating mark was too specific, there was no way to tell that it was made at a time that didn't involve sex, it was stronger precisely because of that. In other words, Minho was fucked.

"Hi my love! Have you eaten yet? I made pancakes today, and hot milk. It's still pretty cold so I wanted to enjoy it, your brothers are out but your dad isn't yet" His mother kissed his cheek, squeezing him in a hug. "Oh my God, Minho? Did you mark my baby?"

"He did, he literally asked me to!"

"What a big alpha you are, putting the blame on me!" Jisung turned around, kicking the alpha in the shins while making a huge beak.

Before Lee could defend himself, the omega's father came out from where he was standing, his work clothes made it clear that he was leaving, as did his hurried steps, but he found the environment strange with so many pheromones in the air and stopped near the other three.

"What happened? Did you get hurt in the rest of the snow?" The alpha asked, and his wife denied it, pulling Jisung to show him the strong, freshly made mark on his neck. It was so visible that only an extra high turtleneck could hide it. "Wow, you look beautiful. But you need to make a bandage to avoid bacteria"

"Is that all you're going to say? Younghyun, that's a mating mark!" The woman stamped her feet on the floor, irritated. Jisung looked exactly like her, her cheeks protruding and pink, her lips pouting and her eyes almost closing because she was angry. She was so cute that Minho almost forgot that he was about to be slapped by the omega.

"They are of age, love, there's not much we can do" The alpha smiled at them both, "Use a condom, it's uncomfortable to smell that smell on my son"

"But I took a shower!" Jisung retorted.

"Have another one then" Younghyun said and kissed both omegas on the forehead before patting Minho on the shoulder and moving closer to his ear. "If you hurt my son I'll tie you up and beat you with a truck tire tube, be warned, Lee"

After her husband left, the omega released the boys to go upstairs, but warned them to keep the door open, that they had enough time to make out the night before.

The work was finished quickly, as was the dressing on the mark, the time seemed to have been timed, because in less than an hour the couple was arriving on campus, Minho didn't even hide his smile, holding Jisung's waist as he guided him to the courtyard where they usually met the others. Everyone was already there, chatting excitedly about something, but Felix was the first to notice the arrival of the other two, smiling as he noticed the classic bandage on Jisung's neck.

"Good morning, guys" Freckled Lee said, drawing the attention of the others who looked too. Changbin's eyes widened when he noticed what was happening, but he kept quiet, he had no right to say anything about this union, Jisung was not his omega anyway.

"Han Jisung, is that a mark on your neck?" Hyunjin asked, letting go of Christopher's arms so that he could get close to the other omega. "Holy fuck, you smell like Minho. Wow, you really did mate! I told you! Didn't I tell you, Chan?"

"Only a million times, baby" Bang laughed, trying to contain the omega that jumped like popcorn, happier than the couple. "Congratulations Minho, you finally got out of the friendzone, man"

"I wasn't in the friendzone" He rolled his eyes, pulling Han in and placing a kiss on his cheek. "He had always liked me too"

"I guess it was a pretty good night, huh? He even looks less like a pinscher" Seungmin teased and Jisung gave him the middle finger. "Did he yell so much that he lost his voice?"

"Seungmin, I'm going to punch my foot up your ass"

"Okay, the beating with a cock didn't make you voiceless. Minho must have been affectionate not to scare you" Seungmin continued until he was slapped by Jeongin, who didn't seem to be in a good mood that morning.

"Hit him, Sung. Don't wind him up" Yang said, "Changbin, aren't you going to say anything?"

"No, I have accepted my defeat" Seo muttered and the others laughed, which made him laugh too. "Don't hurt him, Lee"

"Second threat of the day, I'm doing fine" Minho joked and Jisung hugged him, the mark was really making him more docile with the alpha, but if anyone asked he would deny it to death. "Come, I'll take you to your room, you have a grade of ten to earn"

"It's not worth ten, Min"

"Fuck it, he'll give you a ten, you're a genius"

Jisung just smiled, he had the best alpha in the world by his side. He would have him for the rest of his life.
© Copyright 2022 Eve/Revi (ideuseok at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281667-Alpha-Warm-minsung