*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281842-GVA-Growth-Virus-Archive-Patient-Zero
by ???
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2281842
[REDACTED] wakes up in a lab encased in a glass tube, she is a foot tall when suddenly...
Patient Zero slowly opens up her sparkling green eyes, and goes pale after noticing that she is in a glass tube seemingly for some science experiment. What makes her feel even worse is that she realizes she is incredibly small. "Where am I? C-Can anyone hear me?" she says. She tries to break out but obviously due to her size, she is unable to. She looks down and notices her breasts have been wrapped in bandages yet her jeans are completely fine. "W-What happened to my shirt?!" she screams. Meanwhile she is slowly getting larger without realizing it. She struggles around a little bit when all of a sudden the tubes front panel opens automatically and she falls flat on her face. She sees a wooden door in front of her and she jumps to try to pull down the handle but misses due to her still being too small. She groans and says "What am I going to do now?! I'm stuck in this room!". Suddenly, she begins to grow rapidly quickly growing from one foot tall to seven feet tall in a measly minute. "Whoa!!!" Patient Zero says as she bangs her head on the ceiling of the lab. "Wait, wh-what if I kick the door down its cramped but surely I can do it if I sit down!". She does just that and is able to break the door down. She manages to just barely squeeze through the door but she breaks the frame during the process. She enters the next room which is about 25 feet tall. "Why is this happening to me, make it stop!" she says holding back tears. She again rapidly beginning to grow, but this time her entire body is growing, her breasts, her ass, her limbs, and her hair. She suddenly starts to moan uncontrollably because of this as her breasts start to easily destroy the bandages that covered them. She rapidly approaches the height of the room and soon after she breaks through the entire roof moaning louder and louder. Her pants rip revealing her green panties. She continues to grow more and more, and then finally when she has grown to 50 feet in size she stops growing. Her breasts now making the world's largest breasts look like a tiny pearl. Her panties finally rip as she finally gives into the growth. She lies down and crushes a few buildings in the process. She starts moaning uncontrollably as her breasts and ass continually grow and soon the rest of her follows suit, but her breasts and ass grow faster and feel better than any other part of her body growing. She starts to reach her climax as she is lifted off the ground by her large ass. Her pussy is extremely wet as she finally comes to a stop at an astounding 15 miles tall.

Loading File
--------------
--------------
--------------
Success


Victim Name: [REDACTED]
----------------------------
Age: 22
---------
Infected As Of Experiment: 1
---------------------------------
Height: 15 Miles
-------------------
Experiment Notes: Success, the virus grew [REDACTED] as planned. However the virus seems unstable, monitor closely...
© Copyright 2022 ??? (idkwhattoput07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2281842-GVA-Growth-Virus-Archive-Patient-Zero