*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282083-Who-is-the-guilty-one
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2282083
I can only guess.
Little Robby had a secret. He put forth a machine that was sharp enough to pierce under table 20. When Nancy Pringle lost her footing and activated that machine. It pierced her up enough for her to bleed heavily. Due to the excess amount of blood loss, she died. That machine was just an accident waiting to happen. Sorry Little Robby, but you were guilty because you put that machine there where people could fall over it.

Chef Robbin Cawpa was minding his own business. However Little Robby was jealous. Chef Robbin Cawpa was too successful in his opinion.

Nancy Pringle was close to Chef Robbin Cawpa. So Little Robby decided to hurt her feelings by targeting the chef. He snuck up on the chef one night with a wrench in his hand. He hit the chef hard in the head, knocking out the chef. He now succeeded to turn the success the chef had around. The next day the business was closed. Little Robby went for a drink. Then he went home and worked on a project. That project was filled with sharp points. He took it to the party to show Nancy Pringle.

Little Robby intentionally did one murder. Chef Robbin Cawpa was his target.

22 sentences
Bard's Hall contest
© Copyright 2022 Angelica- House Florent B & W (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2282083-Who-is-the-guilty-one