*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283109-The-Golden-Hour
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Liana
Rated: XGC · Novel · Adult · #2283109
Max is Heartbroken after his eldest sister steals the girl he likes will he find true love














It was July 13, 2022, and I was incredibly nervous I had to do a speech at my Eldest sister‌’s wedding she was getting married to a woman named Evelyn Williams I love Evelyn she was cool, nice, pretty, and she was rich but that doesn’t matter if I was the same age as her I would marry her myself! When she and my sister started dating back in my freshmen year of high school I had a small crush on her and ignored my sister for a month because I thought she stole her from me! But after time I realized that they were just in love and I was being dumb. But anyways let's go back to a week ago. I was in my room when I heard my mother screaming I ran downstairs “What’s wrong mom!” I yelled with a broom from my closet in my hand “Oh sorry if I startled you, honey, I just saw your sister's wedding dress it's amazing!” my mom said just then my eldest sister Ava came from around the corner “Oh Mandy when did you come down here?” she said “‌Ava I told you to stop calling me that my name isn’t Mandy anymore! It's Max!” I yelled ever since I came out as a Trans-Man my sister tried her best to annoy me by calling me by my old name my mother never understood why I kept my hair long but I told her it was because I love my hair I grew it out so I think it resembles how much I have changed from female to male“MANDY!MANDY!MANDY!MANDY!” She yelled as she waved her flowers in the air “SHUT‌ UP!” I screamed as I stomped up to my room a few minutes later I was getting ready to change into different clothes to go to a picnic meeting with my friends when Evelyn walked in “EVELYN‌‌ I’M‌ CHANGING! I screamed even though I had on my binder I didn’t want her to see me ”OH‌ MY‌ GOSH! SORRY!“ she yelled shutting the door quickly when I was done I opened the door ”What is it, Lyn?“I asked impatiently ”Since you’re my best man I wanted you to look at my outfit “Okay,” I said trying to bring down my voice Evelyn brought up her phone and revealed a stunning dress bottom and a suit top “inspired by Garnets wedding suit from steven universe!” Evelyn stated “Awesome super nerdy, bye Lyn!” I said in a hurry “But-” Evelyn sighed I got on my bike and went to Progress Park to meet up with Sammy and Mj “Ugh- there going to be so lovey-dovey again!” I thought to myself when I arrived I saw the beautiful spot we picked out to watch the golden hour every day since middle school we would meet at the same spot to watch the golden hour we took pictures every time we would go there even if it was snowing we went there so much that underneath the beautiful willow tree that they would put there bags on had two holes one above for their snacks and the bottom was for a red fox they named Salem I walked up the hill to get to them when I reached the top of the hill where the willow tree and her friends sat waiting “This is going to be the worst!”I say to Sammy and Mj “How is it going to be bad? You get good food!”Mj said rubbing her stomach “Mary Jane stop making jokes” Sammy Mj’s Girlfriend said as she gently slapped Mj on the back “But you both know I liked Evelyn!” I groaned as I buried my head in my hands “It's fine Maxxy!” Sammy said, “I know Sam but I just feel like I still like Evelyn and that’s bad because she's getting married to Ava in a week!”I groaned “Well let's just eat our snacks play with Salem and go to my house and play video games okay.”Mj said it made me feel a little better we ate our snacks, talked, played with Salem, and went to Mj’s house you see I love going over there because she has hot twin siblings a brother and a sister Harmony and Truth they always tease me I don't get why maybe they like me? No, how could they like me? Maybe I can use them to distract myself from Evelyn they do a sibling harem thing where they date a person together even though their siblings it's not weird to me since they're both seductive I guess it's fine I don't know… but all I know is I like them but I still like Evelyn I don't know how im going to be the best man at the wedding and do a speech why did I agree to this.I walked into the house to see the twins baking they look stunning in their aprons “Hey mighty Max~” Harmony said winking at me “Are you still going to take up our offer?~” Truth said as he wiped frosting off his face “Actually I think I will take up that offer!”I said to them as they looked at me in shock “Okay come over to the house on Friday nobody will be home but us~” Harmony said as she put a cookie in my hands‌ “Ew guys!”Mj said as she looked at her siblings in disgust we played games until I realized it was past curfew‌ (for me) I said bye and rode back home on my bike I tried to sneak into the house but mom was waiting for me in my room “Where were you!” she screamed “None of your business mother!” I screamed back “YOU‌R‌ SUCH A RUNT! ITS‌ THIS‌ STUPID TRANSGENDER NONSENSE!” she screamed back at me that hurt me I stormed out of the house crying when I thought everyone had gone to sleep I ran to my room and packed a bag of clothes and my computer and other devices and rode back to Mj’s house and told her what happened I slept in the twin's beds I wasn’t surprised when I saw they slept in the same bed it was a beautiful velvet red canopy red with black silk curtains and sheets rose’s sat in a black vase on both of the vintage night stand’s, “Oh poor baby,” Harmony said twisting her hair “I can’t believe she said that to you!”Truth said griping on to his hairbrush “I can't believe it either” I said sadly “it's okay Hun” Harmony said patting my head “Wanna cuddle?”Truth asked “Sure,”‌ I said the next morning Truth and Harmony made Mi, Mj, and Sammy breakfast sunny-side-up egg crispy bacon fluffy pancakes with homemade syrup and citrus juice “This is amazing!” I said to them with a face full of pancakes‌ “Want some more babe?” the twins said in union “Babe?” Mj said in a shocked voice‌ “Yeah where dating now you got a problem little Mary?” Truth said his voice tone went lower he sounded almost mad “Yes I do you can’t date my best friend!” she shouted “We can date whoever we want!” Harmony said “Im pretty sure you forced Max to date you! Didn’t they Max!” she screamed, “No they didn’t I wanted to so leave them alone!” I yelled Mary Jane looked at me in a hurt way “Mj I don’t think you sho-” Sammy started “Leave Me Alone” Mary Jane said holding back tears she ran upstairs to her room leaving everyone in shock but anyways let's get back to now the present Mary Jane is still angry at me but it's fine I guess the bad thing is the wedding is tomorrow and im super nervous I had just got of the phone with Harmony and Truth when Ava stormed into my room her face was red with anger “YOU'RE A SCUMBAG!” She screamed at me “I didn’t do anything!” I said “Mom read your diary! You like Evelyn!” she screamed my face immediately turned pale “Not anymore!”I lied “I know your lying!” she said as she stormed off that making going to the wedding even worse but it was even worse because the dreaded day had come “Let's GO!LET'S GO!LET'S‌ GO!”My mom screamed I had just woken up and I realized it was 10:00 am and the wedding is at 12:00 pm I ran to the shower and pulled on my suit when we arrived at the wedding venue I was literally having a heart attack I felt like everyone was staring at me and judging me that's become a common fear every since I came out my mother is very transphobic so I think that's why I have that fear I’ve made online stores for trans rights and other things but I guess all right to have that fear every human being has it so I guess it's fine I was walking over to Evelyn and Truth when I suddenly get dragged into a room “Hey babycakes!” Truth said as he grabbed my waist“I-im good” I stuttered as I saw their shirt halfway down exposing their-er- “Big Lady” (Truth is Transgender(He/him/they/them/theirs) like me but they have a women top and men bottom) “I see you're looking at me…” He said apparently they caught me looking at him “I-its not like that” I said I was lying it was exactly like that suddenly I felt a jolt from the other side it was Harmony she grabbed my waist as well “Oh hello there darling~” she said “H-hello” I said I felt something rush up me it was Truth “P-please not at s-sisters w-wedding!" I moaned but it was too late. SPLAT! Right on the floor I let them take over like a helpless child but then I heard Evelyn's voice from outside "Hey I think I hear moaning from this room im going to go check!" oh no I couldn't let her see me so vulnerable suddenly the door swung open but Truth had turned over just in time I stuck my head out from behind his face "Hey! Can't you see we are doing something here?"He said, "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Evelyn said as she ran back "I-i have to get back to the wedding can we finish this later?" I said with a moan between my words "Sure" Harmony said as they let me go I was thankful that my suit didn't get messed up I fixed my hair back into a braided ponytail I ran back out to the wedding everyone was staring soon I realized what they were looking at from our "Affair" there was splosh on my face I quickly brushed it off my face and continued walking my mother looked furious for some reason when the wedding started I stood in my place and everything was going well until my mother stood up "I have something to say, "She started"My daughter Mandy" I already knew this wasn't going to end well "Is in love with Evelyn!" she yelled my face turned pale and I felt like a million tiny knives stuck me in the back "WHAT!" Evelyn's mother screamed while Evelyn stood next to me speechless like she didn't understand what she just heard I quickly ran out of the church into the forest I was sitting alone when I got a text message from Truth and Harmony it read "It's okay if you want to postpone our relationship" I thought about what I should reply then I knew the answer "Okay" I replied but I felt like it was a mistake I buried my head in my hands and cried "Hey you okay?" a red headed blue eyed boy around my age said "No" I sighed "Well what happened"He said as he smiled flashing his rainbow braces as I explained everything to him he actually listened "Well I think you should try to talk to her" he said "Okay. Can I have your number?" I asked "Sure!" he replied
© Copyright 2022 Liana (iamlianades at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283109-The-Golden-Hour