*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283418-Kaylas-Foot-Diary-8---Entries-59-to-71
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #2283418
Previously: The Worst Party Ever. Charlotte So Smug. Discarding Ben. Destroying Ryan.
*Updated April 2023 - editing the Kayla Uni arc. BIG rewrite for this diary so it's more foot-centric! Diaries 9 to 10 will be re-uploaded after they're updated!*


Previously: Foot Diary #7 - The Worst Party Ever. Charlotte So Smug. Discarding Ben. Destroying Ryan..  


Entry 59: 21st September 2003

Dear Diary,


I'm not sure what to think of Uni. I've met a few different people but no-one worth writing about (well, that's not strictly true - see below!). My dorm-mates seem either dorky or annoying. Or both. Some just want to stay in their rooms and do God-knows-what - which I suppose, reminds me a bit of me - certainly how I was before the summer!

Still. I'm writing for a reason. After everything that happened with Ben and Ryan on those days before I left home for Uni, I guess it was just brewing in me. An opportunity to use my feet...

First off, it was in my "English: Language Origins" seminar (, don't worry - I'm not going to waffle about course-stuff; this is just to have some context...). This guy, Anthony, sat next to me on the first session and has ever since then. Everyone else has assumed the regular spots in the room, so I've been stuck with him. Anyway... Today, I was wearing sandals and couldn't help but notice his eyes flickering downwards. Lots of times. At first I ignored it but after I noticed it, especially after spreading my toes, I looked him in the eye.

Anthony is a dweeb. Sorry for being harsh - and I know ALL too well what it's like to be called much worse - but he is. He speaks in this high, reedy tone and dresses like Ian did - baggy jumpers with weird patterns. No fashion sense! It's not just his looks and voice though - he's so pompous and annoying. So... As he turned his eyes back up to meet mine, I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What's up, Anthony?" I asked him cooly, allowing a small smile to flicker on my face. I had to hold back - I felt (and still feel!) excited that something wonderful was happening, thanks to my feet... "What's on your mind?"

"Oh... I was merely contemplating..." He looked panicked for a moment and cleared his throat, while adjusting his glasses. "The Olde English translation project... the one that's due on the 'morrow... the collaboration one..." He really does seem to be 18 going on 80.

It was exactly the cue I needed. I'd briefly agreed that we would work on it together but hadn't got round to that yet - both because it meant having to spend time with Anthony but also because the mere idea of it was so boring. "Oh that..." I practically lifted my foot out of the sandal, wiggling my bare toes, which drew his eyes directly downwards, his pupils practically straining. I pouted at him. "I am kinda busy tonight after our seminar... and this evening. Oh, how about you do this one solo, and I do the next one?"

He stammered for a moment about it being better we collaborate, trying his best to adopt a proud air, but a flutter of my eyelashes and crossing over of a mostly-bare leg over the knee was enough to seal the deal.

"Great, thanks Anthony! Just remember to put my name to it too, OK? Good work team!" I gave him a high-five, which he weakly returned. It was too easy... too easy taking advantage of this loser. Every time he's opened his mouth, he's annoyed me, so to put him in his place, and avoid doing that stupid assignment was a win-win! Another girl, an Indian/British girl called Janki - who Anthony has publicly belittled a few times - seemed visibly pleased that he was noticeably quieter for the duration of the seminar.

It's really annoying too that my English Lit course is starting with language elements. I didn't realise any of this - that in my first year I have approximately 30% of my course all to do with Olde English, Latin, other language aspects... yuck! Anthony seems to be really knowledgeable about those things (aka the boring bits), and doesn't seem to shut up about them, in the most patronising way.

Anyway.... Anthony's messaged me just now - while I've been at the pub with Jess. Yeah, we've met up a few times and I'm glad she's here! The dork is done and he's even screen-shotted where it has our names both tagged in (our modules all seem to be online; as far as Bournemouth Uni know, it was a joint effort). Why should I waste hours, translating some bullshit Olde English, just to prove that I understand prefixes and suffixes that I will literally NEVER need to use again?! And spending time with Anthony while doing so... no thank you! Nope, going to the pub was definitely the better option.

I asked Jess about Ben - maybe out of guilt after what happened last week, but mostly out of curiosity. No point though - Jess hasn't heard anything; as far as she knows, all is fine with him and Sarah...

Right. The reason why going to the pub was significant was because of Ryan. Yep! I knew that thuggish, idiotic piece of crap was at Bournemouth Uni too, but I wasn't expecting to actually bump into him. It was on the way to the bar that I practically walked into him. Initially, he looked me up and down as if to check me out, a slight smirk on his face. When the penny dropped, his expression changed..

"Oh... it's you," He stood, taking a small step back and folding his arms. He had this stupid ear-stud in, which made him look even more of a jerk. I also noticed that his eye was slightly swollen - surely from my beating I dished out to him a week ago.

"Yeah me," I grinned. "Oh and this is...?" Ryan seemed to have forgotten the petite blonde that was gesturing over to him from a table. She scowled at me as I gave her a cheery wave. "First date?"

The girl visibly sighed before walking over to us, tugging at Ryan's arm. "Who's this, babe? Friend of yours?" She was all tarted up and looked quite rough. Far too much makeup.

Ryan cleared his throat, muttering something non-committal about knowing me from London. I continued to grin as he shifted his eyes away, starting to head back to the table with his date.

Jess smirked. "Not so cocky as you were at The Golden Swan, eh? Kayla, should we get a couple of drinks again now "Ry-dog" is here?"

"Oh Ryan, my friend and I would love a drink. Two glasses of red," I told, rather than asked him. Ryan shook his head, his eyes widening while I persisted. "You really owe me a drink, remember?"

Watching him struggle was rather delicious. He visibly winced before giving his date an apologetic look. "I'll be right back, babe, promise..." With that he left his date hovering, frowning before turning to glare at me. She asked me how I knew Ryan, if I was an ex girlfriend... I assured her that I wasn't and left her to it as I joined Jess, who was amused to see Ryan again, especially as he dutifully brought the drinks over to our table.

"Aw, such a good little drinks bitch!" Jess giggled, causing Ryan to turn a similar colour to the wine. "I wish I had one of those - I'm in my third year here and still haven't managed to find one; Kayla manages it in her first week!"

Jess had more questions though, so I filled her in as Ryan scuttled away, back to his date, who was seemingly giving him a hard time for buying us girls drinks. She was awe-struck when I informed her about going back to his place, purely to physically beat him down and humiliate him at my feet. I explained how I'd even got photos to prove it, and could show these on my computer if she wanted to see them! As a third backup, I'd emailed the photos to myself - the attachments being pretty big. Wish there was a way of just showing her on my phone... One day maybe but not in 2003!

When his date suddenly left their table, I decided to take it further... Watching him turn around in despair, when he heard me shouting out to get another round in, others giving him odd looks was priceless. Ryan did as he was told, while Jess laughed at him as he reluctantly brought over the drinks, huffing a little, but not speaking a word. He wasn't quick enough - by the time he'd brought over this second round of red wines, his date had already returned to their table, livid with him as she promptly stormed out. Ryan followed suit, apologising so loudly that other peoples' heads turned to see what the drama was all about.

Later, on MSN messenger, I sent him a message...

Next time I see you, be a good drinks bitch. It's always red wine for me and Jess, unless I say otherwise. No questions, no hesitation. Night, loser!

I then sent one of the photos of him - with my bare foot in his face, with the caption: do I have to remind you about what happened last time the two of us were alone?!

He didn't reply straight away. A little later though - just a few minutes ago - he did...

kayla, Im rly sry. Ive lrnd my leson. il kp away

I know, terrible spelling aside, I'm not just going to let him off that easy. I've got evidence - photographic evidence - of him being a little bitch and he knows it! I'm going to take advantage of him - he deserves it for being such a lecherous piece of shit. He'd been a pest and sexual predator - see my last journal!

Anyway... I've decided that I'm going to use and abuse both Anthony and Ryan - for very different reasons. Anthony deserves to be taken advantage of; everything about him screams 'sub'. Ryan is a different beast. He thought he was an alpha, but I'm going to humiliate him at every turn - even if he gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness. Free drinks from him are just the beginning!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 60: 1st October 2003

Dear Diary,


I got a message from Ben last night. FINALLY! Since the 'ultimatum' I'd given him, where he couldn't resist kissing my foot, I had been waiting for him to come crawling back. It was a late night, drunken exchange on MSN.

His first message was a short one telling me how much he missed me. I replied briefly, telling him that obviously not enough, as he hadn't bothered to message me... To that, he sent a more profuse apology, blaming Sarah - that she was 'On his case' and that he didn't have a choice. I chastised him for that - reminding him that he had CHOSEN to kiss my foot, instead of being my friend. He had betrayed Sarah AND our friendship, all in one go!

I just let him stew for a bit - he had initiated contact with me after all. Sure enough, Ben persisted, a little drunker than before with the added spelling mistakes creeping in.

Pls send a photo on here... I just miss you... mss you Kayla xxx


That took me by surprise - he was probably planning to jack off to a picture of me. I didn't have a digital camera but did have a few photos I'd taken on a disposable one. So nothing for him, unless....

HA! He could have a photo all right...

I attached one of the photos I took with Jess's camera, one with my foot on Ryan's chest and added the caption: "Here's a photo - something I'm sure you miss rubbing and kissing..."

Ben didn't reply to that and I haven't heard anything since. He's clearly still trying this cold turkey charade but last night was a clear, painful (from his perspective, not mine) slip-up and confirmation that he's already broken. He's been so submissive and infatuated with me for so long, and it's funny how I've entranced him with my feet. He must be - if he wasn't, he would have replied, asking one of me so he could see my face, my boobs or my body in general. But that shut him up, very quickly. I haven't forgotten about how unbothered he was by them, back when he was trying to woo me, before and whilst I dated Theo. I turned him into a foot pet. And there's no going back from that!

He had the option, remember? He could have proven to me that our so-called friendship meant more to him than his obsession with my feet. But it clearly didn't! So it's all his fault. Not MY problem!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 61: 5th October 2003

Dear Diary,


I think I've broken Anthony. To be fair, it hasn't taken much at all. It was during the stupid Olde-English seminar, when one of the professors, Paul Redman (dishy guy with a beard, probably early-30s), singled out the two of us for our outstanding assignment (the one where I didn't lift a finger...), citing it as a 'perfect example'. I bullshitted a bit, speaking on behalf of me and Anthony, explaining that it's just the case of cracking the prefixes and spotting the pattern. Anthony narrowed his eyes at me, while Paul praised my articulate and clever response. Normally, that dork Anthony would ramble on, boring everyone around him. Janki looked particularly smug when she mentioned that "Wow, Kayla you nailed that...", which Anthony stayed silent at. She was clearly happy that someone else, not Anthony, was getting praise!

Anthony's resentment still appeared to be sitting with him when we were given the next assignment...

"It's, um, your turn...I believe that's correct? I did do the entire research... and typed it all up, assuring us of a top grade, after all? " He said softly, swallowing thickly and trying but failing not to stare at my bare feet. Yep. I had worn sliders to the seminar and casually slipped them off. I've been barefoot to a few lectures and seminars - there's no rule against it!

"Technically it is..." I whispered to him conspiratorially. "But you're so good, Anthony at the hard graft. You're like the Olde English maestro!"

He blushed a little but wasn't being manipulated that easily. "That is correct... but, I... I spent four hours on the afore-mentioned one and this appears, um, even more troublesome... Look here, Kayla, I... I know this is something I'm somewhat of an authority on..."

I pouted at him, spreading my toes a little as rubbed one foot against the other. He wasn't cracking; it was going to take more...

"Tell you what," I suddenly said, cutting him off as he began to drone on. "I'll come over to yours this evening and we do it together. I can't do it all on my own - if I do, we'll get a crap mark. What do you say?"

Of course he agreed; he wasn't going to turn down an evening with me. Agreeing to this all too eagerly, I waved him goodbye, making a note of his dorm and room number - literally a floor down and across the landing at St Swithums - the same building as me. I'd made plans to see a couple of the girls from the dorm (not exactly thrilling!) and I wasn't going to miss that for this loser.

Anyway.... I arrived at Anthony's at 6pm, wearing a vest, little gym shorts (to show off my legs) and my flip flops, which I promptly kicked off when I stepped inside. His place was ultra neat, almost painfully so - like he had measured the angle of his action-figures with a set square. As expected it was geek-haven there; he had also lit a couple of scented candles and had some classical piano music playing... Really, Anthony?! Like he could've seduced me! I managed to hold my tongue and politely sit next to him on his bed, where he had several textbooks and his laptop ready.

"OK, right... This is what we, well, what we need to start with... It all stems from here, you see, the erm..." He tried to sound authoritative, taking charge, knowing that he knew a huge amount more than Olde English than I ever would (again, what's the point?!). But I shut that down.

"Anthony, before we start, could you give a little foot rub? My feet are soooo sore!" I swivelled around and placed them on his lap, neatly pushing the laptop to the side and taking him totally by surprise. He let out a small gasp, which made me giggle softly.

This was just so easy. It was so obvious that he had been staring at my feet, during so many seminars and lectures - he clearly had a thing for feet. Placing my feet in his lap felt natural, to be honest. Of course, the pathetic dweeb began to rub my feet, like a good pet. I leaned back, stretching one arm and yawning.

"That feels good, Anthony! I'll make a start on the translation in a moment. Man, my soles feel so good in your hands! How do they feel?" I grinned at him, wiggling my toes while he literally started to sweat. I felt his hands go clammy, his forehead begin to drip with sweat, which he hastily wiped away with the back of his sleeve. The biggest sign of all was his crotch. Yep, Anthony was hard within a minute. That made it official - Anthony has a foot fetish!

I let the foot massage go for a few more minutes, loving the feeling of them being rubbed. It had been so, so long since I'd had a proper massage. OK, to be fair, I'd used some of my student loan for a pedicure here, a massage there in town... often with Angel, who despite her prissy, entitled nature I've actually become pretty friendly with. This was different; having eager, grateful hands like Anthony's on my feet was both amusing and empowering. Not a patch on Ross, or Ben P though; the dork will get better with time I'm sure!

Now, at this point I could have dragged it out. Would've it been better to have NOT forced his reveal, at this point?
I did not consider this briefly but it's a bit like gambling or investing - from what I understand - that when you have a sure-fire bet, it's best to go all in...

Spreading my toes, which he literally licked his lips at, I folded my arms and tried to not look too smug. "Anthony, you're not enjoying this, are you? You're not enjoying rubbing my feet?!"

He stammered, babbled - the usual stuff which I've heard before, both from Ross and Ben. With Anthony it was even funnier though; being normal well-spoken and already being reduced to a gibbering wreck was very rewarding! I shook my head at him, giggling as I suddenly prodded a bare foot at his bulging crotch.

Slumping back in defeat with the back of his head on his duvet, Anthony had no defence. Nope - his fetish was revealed and we both knew it! He didn't even try denying it after I stated the obvious - he had a foot fetish and he couldn't resist my feet!

"I'm, er, sorry... I can't... you know, help..." He swallowed thickly, unable to meet my eye and going red (which was impressive considering how much blood had rushed to his dick). "Sorry..."

"Well, the good news for you is that I could let you rub my feet again..." He sat up a little, awkwardly shifting so his back was against the wall, his eyes still not daring to meet mine. "How about that you do the assignment, then you get to rub my feet again?"

"But that's.... at least another four hours of work..." He murmured weakly, his voice with a pleading tone, but with his eyes on my feet, he soon crumbled. "... But I'll get to... rub them...again?"

I giggled. "Good boy. If you ace the assignment and as before, it be credited to each of us, then sure. Do a really good job and I'll even let you rub them longer than a few minutes! Deal?"

Like he had a choice...


I sprung up from the bed, leaving him to it with a cheery goodbye, slipping back on my flip-flops as he sighed in apparent defeat, picking up the first textbook and getting to work. Spending the next few hours with my dorm-mates, watching Bridget Jones was more fun. Even my favourite film wasn't that much fun with them. To be honest, I don't feel like I'm bonding with any of them. They just don't seem that interesting - like they're not on my level. The things they talk about and just being around them is boring. It's similar to my English course. There's one guy - Dylan - who seems interesting as he's quieter but articulate; he reminds me of Angel in Buffy. He's cute as well - very handsome, in fact, but in a rather arrogant way.

Anyway. Chilling with Bridget Jones on, even though I'm not actually friends with any of those girls, easily beats slaving away on some bullshit translation that is purely there to pass a module, not something that I'll EVER need in the real world. Nope - tasks like that NEED to be done by foot wimps like Anthony. He gets five minutes of getting to touch my feet with his grubby little hands, for five hours of work. Plus I enjoy my feet being rubbed but not for too long. No, I need to be make sure that Anthony stays a good, grateful little foot pet!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 62: 11th October 2003

Dear Diary,


I've definitely broken Anthony. I didn't even bother writing about what happened last time, as I knew it'd happen again - as long as I want it to. After smashing the last assignment (87% - even better than before - thanks Anthony!), our tutor, Paul Redman wanted to meet with us after the seminar. He was delighted and mentioned our names in front of the whole tutor group - around fifty of us! Of course, I kept up my end of the bargain - I let Anthony rub my feet for six minutes. Yep, one extra minute, which he absolutely relished, even thanking me once I slipped my feet away and casually left him (presumably to jerk off, with that raging hard-on that had started within moments of touching my feet...).

Our next assignment is a solo one but I've already got a plan. Some it involves research - which I do NOT enjoy. Nope! I like putting it all together and expressing my viewpoints based on that, but not the painstaking, deliberate picking out of key quotes and putting that into a bibliography. I'm getting to know a few others on my course. There's this gorgeous Chinese-American girl who actually seems interested in Anthony. Maybe she likes dorks? Anthony only has eyes for me - well, my feet at least. Anyway, Amy is cool and we were debating 'The Catcher In The Rye', disagreeing on Mr. Antolini's motives. Paul enjoyed that, praising us both for our "intuitive understanding of characters". Anthony had little to offer, but he does have so much knowledge on the technical side of things. He doesn't pipe up much now, which Janki is delighted with. Maybe sub-consciously taking a cue from me, she was barefoot the other day - adorning her slender feet with anklets and toe-rings. Watching Anthony gape was both amusing and alarming...

He's my foot pet...not hers!

Anyway, the next assignment, research was needed. Of course, Anthony is good at all that boring stuff. It was easy to persuade him; here's how the conversation went... Before Amy could get in there, or he was drawn to Janki's bare feet, I got in there first...

"Anthony, I need your help with the next assignment. Let's get together to brainstorm it. Sound good?"

*Typical babbling/grateful rambling from Anthony*

"Great! I'll come to yours this evening!"

I'm sure both Janki and Amy were staring at me, but who cares - students are allowed to work together! So here's how the evening went, for all of the three minutes I spent him his room with him:

"Anthony, I don't want to do the research stuff. Here are the texts I'm using, and here are the themes I need. Get me eight different quotes from each one, type them up in chronological order and arrange the bibliography for me. Clear?" I sat in my customary position, barefoot at the end of his bed.

He stared at me. "But I... I thought we'd, ahem, do it... in tandem...right?"

"Oh Anthony, you know the score by now. You do the boring stuff because let's face it, it's what you're good at! I'm going out tonight and that means getting ready, then meeting a guy for a drink, while you watch some nerdy stuff and play with your action figures." I smirked at him, putting him in his place at once as he looked forlorn. "So no, we won't be doing it together. You'll do the boring stuff, for both of us. Or for me at least - you can then use whatever you want of it. Which is pretty damn good of me - don't worry I won't accuse you of plagiarism!"

I completely had him. He was so besotted with me and/or my feet, that he simply couldn't refuse. He nodded weakly, and actually thanked me, which I sighed at satisfaction with. Should I feel bad for taking advantage of this loser? It's hard to explain but the best way of putting it is that it feels right - this is Anthony's place and he's grateful for it.

"This is working well, Anthony. You do what I say and everyone's happy. I'm the boss, right?" I stared at him challengingly while he nodded again, murmuring a brief 'Yes, er, boss. Thank you'.

I left the pathetic loser to it, telling him casually that he could rub my feet once he'd sent me the quotes and bibliography - by tomorrow morning at the latest.

The guy I met for a drink, by the way, amounted to nothing. Within a few minutes of talking to him, I was already bored. He (Brian, for what it's worth), is also in his first year at Bournemouth and he asked me out after we bumped into each other randomly on campus. So I accepted the drinks he bought then after half an hour, called it a night. He seemed surprised but I didn't stay to hear anything else; we didn't even exchange numbers so I doubt I'll see him again. Since starting at Bournemouth, I just haven't really met any guy that I've clicked with and I can honestly see as boyfriend material. There is actually a guy on my English course, Dylan, who is cute, smart - in a rather arrogant way - but I do find myself turning a little shy around him. Not like it is with Anthony.... ha!

Back to my foot pet... He actually emailed them to me in the evening, doing a very decent job with clear quotations and a detailed bibliography. I thought that this deserved more than just a foot rub... When I came over to his first thing in the morning, before our lecture, I gave him a choice. He could rub my feet for ten minutes, or smell them for two minutes...

Watching him decide was amusing. It was also funny watching him drop onto his back, still in his plaid PJs, like a puppy dog while I sat on his bed and hovered my feet above his face, checking my watch on the countdown timer. Easy... too easy. I also remembered to take photos too - yes, I've bought myself a cheap digital camera recently - Anthony was too preoccupied with heavily breathing in the smell of my bare soles to even notice. He looked sheepish when I held up the display screen to show him a few snaps, once the two minutes was up.

"This is insurance, foot boy. If you say a word to ANYONE about our arrangement, then the whole of Bournemouth campus will see these photos. Are we clear?"

"We-we're...um, affirmative...er, clear..." He said weakly, completely defeated. I almost felt bad - he had been so much easier to break than any man I'd met so far. But he deserved this - weak-willed, spineless losers like Anthony needed to be taken advantage of.

Do I even need this insurance? Well, after what happened with Ross, I am not going to make that mistake again!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 63: 23rd October 2003

Dear Diary,


Wow it's been a while! I know this journal is based around my feet - that's why I started it! It's no coincidence that my feet have been the driving force in pretty much everything that has happened to me since overpowering Ross a few months ago. Anyway, other things do happen - for example, my Mum phoned up a few days ago, drunk and depressed, chastising me for not calling her. I pointed out that she had every option to contact me, which did NOT go down well. I then felt a sharp pang of guilt - when she started talking about Ian.

Yes I deliberately haven't mentioned him, even though he's been on my mind. I've gone through a rollercoaster of emotions about his death - grief for him passing so suddenly, anger at how much he'd messed up the finances and left Mum and I with nothing. Most of all though, there's just this sense of guilt - guilt about how Mum is struggling and what she could've had, if Ian were still alive. I'd mentioned before, numerous times that Ian and I had very little to do with one another. In fact, I can't think of a single positive, fun memory of him! But he provided for us - for four years. Maybe I could have helped in some way, had I not been trying to make Ross my bitch.

Anyway, that's what I mean. I could've written a whole entry about Ian, Ross and my Mum aline, as they're definitely on my mind. But instead, I naturally want to focus on the foot stuff...

Yesterday, the girls in my dorm were all bitching about something. Angel - the most outspoken of the bunch, who reminds me a little of Charlotte - took me to one side to the communal area in our kitchen to update me. Apparently one of the guys - Tom - had been trying it on with her and some of the other girls too and was getting overly persistent. I was a bit hurt at that; Angel assured me it was because I "keep myself to myself" and not because I wasn't attractive.

I let that go - maybe I should be more sociable but up until now, I've spent most of my free time with Jess, or others from my course on English-socials (Anthony doesn't usually come to those!). Tom had also been bringing too many of his football buddies up to our room, making noise at all hours, which I hadn't really noticed, to be fair. Anyway, an opportunity had come up and the plan just formed instantly in my head. Asking Angel to 'put in a good word' with me, reassuring her I knew what I was doing, I returned to my room and waited for his knock at my door...

"Hey Tom!" I smiled seductively at him while he waited at the door, beer can in hand, looking me up and down. "You wanna have a private party - just the two of us...?" It was a risk but I was confident I could take him.

Tom smirked as he downed the rest of his beer. "Finally, a girl in this dorm who is actually fun!" He glanced behind him to see Angel and a couple of others, shrugging before closing my door behind him. Tom leisurely strolled over to my bed and plopped himself down, hands locked behind his neck (this reminded me of Theo, at his most arrogant) in anticipation. He asked me what I wanted to do - I told him I'd like to start with a kiss...

"Close your eyes..." I purred, dropping down to straggle him, already feeling his pants begin to stir. Tom obliged, pursing his lips and making contact with...my bare foot! I can't help but get Buffy references into my life; this is what the titular heroine says before killing her love, Angel. Except Tom was no Angel and he definitely was NOT my love! He hadn't even noticed what he was kissing, or that I had dropped back to sit on his stomach, both bare feet now over his face, happily switching between them, while he smooched obliviously.

So, it actually took several passionate kisses for him to realise that he'd been making out with my bare sole. He let out an angry yell of protest, once he was aware of what was going on, which was enough to grab his hands and hold him steady, forcing my bare feet down onto his face. I called out for the girls, still outside my room, to come in. There seemed to be some dithering but Angel and the others soon appeared, apparently shocked at the scene before them.

Tom managed to briefly yank his arms away and force my feet from his face as tried to wriggle away. "Yuck!" He spluttered out. "What the hell.... I thought you wanted... No, not again...!"

His words soon dissipated as I firmly grabbed each arm and shoved my feet back over his face. Angel and the girls had gone from surprise to mirth as they began to giggle. Tom continued to struggle; to be fair to him, he wasn't giving in. It took me squeezing his nose with my big and neighbouring toe to force him to relent.

"You see, girls. I stated with glee as Tom gradually began to give up and accept that my feet were going to smother his face for as long as I wanted. "This is what you do to dicks like Tom. Put them in their place - which is under a pair of feet!" Tom groaned weakly at this but had gone relatively still, finally gasping in some air gratefully when I stopped squeezing his nose.

At last, I let go of him and roughly shoved him off my bed. With his tail firmly between his legs, he literally crawled out of my bedroom, past the other girls who parted like the red sea to let his passage out of there. The others could barely meet my eye, though Angel did tell me that was "Awesome!" and that it looked like fun. I gave her a look at this, which made them all practically quiver, telling them all that Tom was mine.

Whatever they think of me, it was needed. I'm established as the alpha and I don't need their friendship; I certainly don't need Tom in any way other than as a potential new foot bitch to break. Ha, I'm already looking forward to the next time I see him!

That's the only foot-action I've had. It's because I haven't needed to use Anthony for assignments lately, as it's all been creative writing-focused and I excel at that. I've been scoring such high marks in the last three pieces: all over 85%! Anthony's not done so well - his average as dropped considerably. The focus has been on "domination", which is right up my alley! Janki offered to give him some tips, which she relished saying and seemed to enjoy Anthony blushing in front of her. Even Amy seems less impressed him with. Anyway, the assumption from tutor Paul is that I am really the one credited for the joint Olde English assignments, as I have been scoring consistently highly across the board, so have been carrying Anthony.

So, without needing Anthony's assignment help, why the hell would I let him rub or smell my feet? Even after he begged me a week ago to do so, I had to turn him away as I was heading out to meet a guy in town (that ended up going nowhere by the way!).

I'm not sure exactly what to do with Tom. It's fun and exciting having a new prospect to break. The way he reacted to my feet was clearly one of disgust, which makes it all the more rewarding if...or when... I am able to reduce him to a whimpering foot boy - just like I did to Ben! Ha!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 64: 26th October 2003

Dear Diary,


I was starting to feel bad for Anthony. That ended when he tricked me, the little dweeb! After he text me to come over and 'Help with something', I agreed without even bothering to read the rest of the message - I knew what he wanted, needed from me! It had been a while, to be fair since he'd experienced my feet. I even moisturised my soles with a delicious strawberry cream, so they could smell and feel extra wonderful...

When I walked into his room, not even bothering to knock at the door, I was taken aback to see a fifty-something year old couple. They both smiled at me as Anthony hastily walked over and introduced me as his 'girlfriend'... What the...?!

"Oh, it's simply lovely to meet you!" Anthony's Mum gushed (she reminded me a bit of Ben's Mum). "Anthony's told us so much..."

With an arm awkwardly around my waist, my foot pet proceeded to explain that his parents had turned up for a surprise visit. It made sense - it turned out that his text was not to beg me for my feet, but to act out this charade as his girlfriend... I was annoyed with him but found myself playing along. It seemed like the only option - it would've been too cruel to have humiliated him in front of his parents. I stayed for a couple of minutes, giving Anthony an awkward hug goodbye before making excuses to go and study.

He has been sending the most profusely apologetic messages since. I haven't forgiven him yet (though to be fair, I didn't bother reading his message properly). The point is that he put me in an impossible position and I do NOT like being out of control. I'm at my most content when I am in full control of a situation. EVERY situation! Also, to lie to his parents like that... to convince them that he had a girlfriend. I do not like what he did. One bit. I've been short with him and made it clear I will tell him if and when I need his assignment help again. Until then, no feet for Anthony!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 65: 30th October 2003

Dear Diary,


Well, that was fun!

It was only a matter of time until I saw Tom again. He'd been dodging me since last week, but he couldn't avoid me today. One of the best things was that it was in front of his buddies.

They were swilling beer from cans as they walked down the corridor, just as I stepped out of my room. Nearly bumping into them, Tom went a shade of beetroot when he clocked it was me. His friends chuckled, making comments about how that was just one of the girls that Tom had laid, calling him a "Pimp", "Playa"... He even smirked at this as he sauntered away but I wasn't having it.

"Hey Tom, wanna have another go, right now?" I called over while his mates - presumably on the football team based on the sports gear they were wearing - whooped and patted him on the back. Tom paused but gave a dismissive wave, which his friends all booed and hissed at.

"Aw, afraid you can't take me? You know I'll just pin you down again and use you.... bitch!" I let out a giggle, while Tom and his mates all went silent, exchanging looks.

Finally Tom scoffed. "Yeah, right. Like any girl would overpower me," he said, bristling with his chest practically puffed out. Looking him up and down I thought he looked similar to Ross - muscular physique and strong. Only with my stepbrother, his weakness was my feet. This guy I had taken down and humbled without that advantage!

It was a stalemate. He wasn't being drawn in and I wasn't moving from outside my room. When he turned away, his friends in tow, I was disappointed.

That wasn't it, though. Nope! Tom was bound to return and I was waiting for him. I'd deliberately left my door open, knowing he'd walk past. Knowing also that it was too tempting an offer to either get one over on me, or have his way with me - or both!

Sure enough, when I heard heavy footsteps outside, I quickly hopped off my desk chair where I was on MSN, chatting to a few different guys (all students in Bournemouth who I was flirting with), and stood in front of him as he closed the door.

"That.... what you said earlier..." He glared at me, though his eyes were all over me, mentally undressing me no doubt. "Wasn't cool. Not in front of my mates. You got lucky last week. But never again. I'm a fucking beast - don't fuck with me."

He didn't intimidate me. More attractive than Ryan, he reminded me of that caveman, just in his general misogynistic attitude. So I merely shrugged, folded my arms and cocked my head to the side.

"I don't want to fuck with you, idiot. I want to teach you a lesson. Again." I looked at the bed, inviting him to lie down. "Think it will be any different to last time? Like it will end in any other way other than you, on your back, under my feet like a little bitch?"

He clenched and unclenched his fists. "You have a fucking high opinion of yourself, Kaylie. I'm on the football team; I've got laid so many times. And what are you...? You're nothing! You trick me using your feet - big deal! Now, I'm not lying down on your bed again, freak."

"First of all it's Kayla. Secondly..." I took him by surprise as I slapped him hard in the face. He automatically reached a hand to where it stung so I kneed him in the gut. I could have gone lower downstairs but I didn't want to ruin the next bit. Tom was winded, but strong. I moved to push him onto my bed but he shoved me away. He didn't mean to, but I stumbled back and hurt my hop against the edge of my desk as I dropped to the floor, crying out in pain.

"Fucking...little...." He growled, considering whether he should press his advantage. Taking a breath and deciding instead to leave it, he roughly helped me to my feet. "I didn't mean...."

His words trailed away as I took him by surprise again, slapping him hard on the jaw, then using my momentum to push him away, positioning myself to kick him with a bare foot firmly to his stomach. Twice. The second blow caused him to stagger backwards so he knocked backwards against the side of my bed as he tried to maintain his balance. Taking full advantage, my hip still hurting, I launched forward, ignoring the pain and flung myself at him like a lioness, my hands outstretched to smack against his head and his cheeks, my elbows connecting with his chest, forcing him to drop down, his back slumped against the side of my bed.

"Get... get off!" He called out, but he was sounding less confident as I stood over him, slapping his face several times with my bare foot. It was cathartic, feeling him uselessly fight against me while I dominated him. A couple more slaps with my bare soles to each cheek made him grunt in pain as he tried and failed to push himself up.

"You deserve this, you jerk," I told him, taking a breath in between my kicks. Already, marks and grazes were forming on his face as I took each of his arms, pulling him towards me but using one bare foot to firmly push against his throat, making him choke and splutter.

"I... can't.... please..." He weakly moaned, the fight quickly evaporating from him. I continued to crush my sole against his Adam's Apple, enjoying the feeling of him being under me, switching my foot around, so my toes pressed against his neck and he started turning purple.

I was tempted to keep going until he passed out but finally lifted off while he slumped to the side, his hand weakly held over his throat as he took deep breaths. I wasn't done...

"You're right, loser. You're NOT going to lie down on my bed again. Instead, you can kiss my feet from the floor..." I hopped down onto him, forcing him fully on his back, with my soles over his face - much like the position we'd been in last week, but instead being on the floor! He tried, pitifully, to wrench my feet away but soon gave up. It must have been humbling, a big tough guy like him in this position.

He murmured a few unintelligible words, still breathing heavily. However, he was forced to inhale my foot scent, which made me giggle, knowing that this must have been torture - and not in a pleasurable way. Soon enough, he capitulated, pressing his lips against my bare soles while I let out a sigh of total satisfaction. Feeling his lips against my soles reminded me of Ryan - defeated but reluctant, rather than Ross or Ben - or Anthony - all desperate and eager.

I wasn't accepting that. It may have been around midnight but I wasn't tired. So I continued his humiliation, wiping my feet all over his face and ordering him to kiss again, luxuriating in that headiness of physically dominating a guy, then having him submit to you. It really is like nothing else! Pushing it further, I shoved my toes into his mouth, ordering him to suck on each one, which he did, weakly groaning but not disobeying. He knew he was powerless and too weak to refuse. I didn't even have to hold his arms steady anymore; I lounged back, fingers folded behind my head while he sucked up and down on each of my toes, over and over until he was gasping for breath. Of course, I shoved my toes onto his nostrils so he had to soak up my foot scent a little more!

I don't know how much time passed. Maybe an hour? But it was longest time I'd had a guy at my mercy... OK, maybe Ross had been there for longer but that was always for my stepbrother's pleasure, for him to get his kicks. Tom had given up a while ago but it was just so FUN having him there. I moved onto foot licking next. He let out a whimper of defeat but a couple of rough foot slaps to his face soon brought him to heel. Yes, Tom then licked my feet. He lapped up every bit of foot sweat and whatever dirt or grime from the floor. I made him swallow thickly and thank me too!

"So, Tom, who's better out of the two of us?" I looked down smugly at him, while he licked from the heel to the toes of one foot.

"Y-you are..." He replied weakly. "Not....fair...." He added in a whimper.

I mock pouted at this. "Aw, not fair?" Roughly shoving my foot against his face, giggling as he yelped in pain, I continued. "What's not fair? That you pester the girls in our dorm and whoever else you've taken advantage of? That you brag in front of your stupid mates? That you thought you'd get lucky when you came here tonight, or to teach me a lesson? You're just a little foot bitch. You're nothing, Tom. NOTHING!"

I felt several tears leak from his eyes, which I promptly soaked up one of my dirty socks by my bed. Then I placed the sock over his nose and pushed hard with both bare soles over it, so he could merely grunt, his arms moving helplessly for a few moments before dropping limply to the ground.

The ultimate sign of defeat!


I was done at that point. My feet felt AMAZING; I still had adrenaline pumping through me but I wanted to write all about this, so finally lifted my feet away, peeled the sock off him, which was a little sticky with the combination of my foot sweat and his tears, and wiggled my toes over him.

"Next time I see you, you drop to your knees. If you don't, I'll do even more than this time! And I don't want to hear about any crap from you - not from Angel, not from any of the girls. Got it, bitch?" I stared down challengingly at him, placing my feet down on the floor and standing up to tower over him.

Tom could not meet my eye. His face a bleary mess of foot prints, toe marks, sock fluff, along with cuts and grazes he merely nodded and with a weak nod, began to get to his feet. I stopped him there. No - he could crawl out of my room, just like he did last time!

That was soooooo much fun. I've enjoyed writing it all up while it's fresh in my mind!


Love,
Kayla



Entry 66: 4th November 2003

Dear Diary,


I'm starting to really enjoy Uni. I think it's because I'm in control - control of my coursework, my gym sessions (more on that below) and the idiots who I've dominated with my feet, of course!

I haven't seen Tom, not since my total destruction of him a few days ago. Part of me is expecting him to crack, that he'll willingly crawl at my feet and roll onto his belly like a helpless worm. Then again, perhaps he's learned his lesson - which everyone is better off for. I mentioned to Angel that I'd "Put him in his place" again, without giving all of the details. She and the others - including a dumpy girl called Cat - were a captive audience when I casually explained how I made him suck my toes, lick my feet. The way they look at me, the other girls, is with a mixture of awe and fear. I like that!

One thing I'm kicking myself about is not getting photographic evidence. I have that cheap digital camera, after all. Do I even need the blackmail material, like I have on Ryan and Anthony? Probably not but after failing to have this on Ross, when all the shit kicked off in the summer, I'll never fully forgive myself for failing to do so.

I've been putting my foot pet, Anthony, to good use lately, since the English Language modules (ugh) have started again. He's an ace at Latin, so has been doing these mini-assignments (they're regular - every couple of days) for me. In return, I've let him rub my feet and occasionally smell them too. Lucky little foot bitch!

By the way, I'm not doing an entry after EVERY single foot-related experience. As soon as we found out Latin was going to be a module, I knew that I'd been using Anthony and so did he. It's been on three separate occasions that he's been rewarded with my feet, for doing the tedious, dull Latin bullshit. I mean, he must have put in several hours or so of hard work, per assignment. I've given him five minutes with my feet, each time. Harsh? Well, not really - I allowed him to smell my feet for ten whole minutes the other day. That's the most I've ever let him in one go, which he was very grateful for! Anyway, my point is I don't have to detail each experience with him, by now. It's essentially him sniffing my feet, like a good foot pet.

Although the whole announcing-me-as-his-girlfriend to his parents annoyed me, I've let it go. He'd panicked when they turned up and seemed concerned when they asked if he had a girlfriend yet - so it made sense to him to involve me in his charade. He won't go into details, and I'm not going to force him, but I sense that they were not happy with his ex girlfriend - for whatever reasons. So, I've forgiven him - not completely - about the whole stunt with his parents. He actually bought me a toe ring to apologise! So pathetic but cute at the same time - I even allowed him to get down on his knees and slide the ring onto my third toe of the right foot, like he was proposing to me.

Dream on Anthony!

Something annoying happened though. Maybe I took things a bit too far during a lecture. Janki was barefoot again and it annoyed me how Anthony was ogling her soles. So after both Janki and Amy suggested we have a 'Study Buddy' session together for the upcoming Latin test, I promptly placed my feet in Anthony's lap, who visibly reddened.

"We're good, aren't we Anthony? Happy to get together just the two of us?" I gave him a look, which he quickly nodded at and babbled an awkward sorry to the other girls, with some rambling how he finds it most efficient studying just with me. Such a pathetic dork!

Amy narrowed her eyes at me. "You know, Anthony can study with who he wants. He's amazing at Latin and it's not fair it's just you who...benefits from it..." She gave me a cool look, before exchanging a subtle smile with Janki.

Bitches. I shrugged and crossed my feet at the ankles, telling Anthony to rub my feet. He gave a nervous look around perhaps considered questioning this for a moment. But, of course he got to work, his fingers trembling all the while. The other two girls left promptly, glaring at me, while I quietly chastised my foot pet for having such shaky fingers. I saw Amy and Janki talking to Paul as I left the lecture hall, Anthony puffing behind me, carrying my gym bag. They better not be trying to curry favour or flirt their way to better grades!

Now, the other reason. The MAIN reason for this entry concerns Ryan. Yes, that prick!

I'd seen him one other time, somewhere on campus around a week or so ago, but it was too fleeting to write about. Plus I couldn't demand a drink from my 'Drinks Bitch'. No, our next encounter was not at a pub, bar or on campus at all - it was in the gym!

I've been working out regularly; I just don't feel the need to write about it. For the record, I've got stronger, faster and fitter in all areas. I've also taken up kickboxing, doing a couple of beginner sessions, with a girl called April, who's awesome. Anyway, yesterday I was doing some light cardio on the bike before the kickboxing sesh and saw him - Ryan. He was chatting to April, flirting in fact. He soon clocked me when the warmup began, letting out an audible groan when he realised it was me.

"Oh hi, Drinks Bitch!" I greeted him cheerily, just out of April's earshot. "You can buy me a coffee after the session. That counts as a drink, I guess..."

He didn't respond to this as April had changed the sequence at the head of the class, so we both paid attention to pick up the movements. I felt good about myself, knowing that he was here and already planning how I could demean him. An opportunity soon came up - we were instructed to get into pairs to practise a hook kick. April demonstrated this clearly - turning the heel, the hip positioning (which caused a small wince each time - thanks to Tom...). Anyway, I won't get too technical but she showed two ways: in two separate stages, or one fluid motion. Importantly, most importantly she made it clear to the "receiver" to ensure their glove was there to parry the move, to avoid direct contact.

"If you end up getting a kick in the face, it's the receiver's fault," our instructor stated simply.

It was perfect. For a moment, Ryan may have thought this was the chance to get some revenge. No. I whispered in his ear... "Take my kicks. Take them like a bitch, or the photos will get shared..."

He made something that sounded like a growl and a strangled cry. He looked nervously over to April and then the door of the gym, but quickly realised he didn't have a choice. He muttered a quick "Please...?" but my mind was set.

Shoulders slumped, Ryan stood there, awaiting my kick. I did it in the two stages initially, turning my hip and extending my leg, slamming out my bare foot so it came in contact with the side of Ryan's head. He let out a yelp of pain, even with his padded headwear, which we all had as protection. April hadn't noticed, yet. After I casually blocked him, which was easy to do. I launched a harder, firmer kick, the sole of my foot knocking solidly against his cheek.

"Ooh, a bit too slow there, Ryan," April called out cheerily. "Kicked by a girl eh, tough guy!"

She let out a good-hearted chuckle while Ryan briefly grinned at her, barely mustering any force with his next attempt. April was now watching, hands on hips as I pivoted and extended in one fluid move, my foot thundering so hard against Ryan's face that he staggered backwards and had to carefully balance himself to stop falling.

April sighed and pulled Ryan over to show him how to parry the blow, doing it in slow motion. Her bare foot hovering there for a second before he could lightly bat it away with his gloved hand. She nodded, satisfied that he got it, instructing the two of us to keep the same roles, so Ryan could work on being the "receiver".

It was wonderful. Not that I actually needed permission to kick Ryan with my bare feet, but having an audience and having him helpless in front of them all was delicious. After two more powerful hook kicks, one that dropped Ryan to one knee, the others in our session had soon stopped to watch. Realising that the others were now scoffing at how hopeless and defenceless that he appeared to be, he rashly abandoned his end of the bargain and got a glove up to block my best kick yet. Unfortunately for him, such was my confidence and quickly-picked-up technique, that my foot continued its trajectory, snapping his wrist away and still colliding with his helmet!

Ryan let out an "Oh!" of surprise and flailed his arms, immediately protecting his struck wrist before falling flat on his arse.

"Well, that was your best defence yet," April said dismissively, standing over him. "But how you brought your arm up - that was too sudden and jerky in motion. Put your wrist in some ice."

I shrugged as he meekly walked away. "Hope I didn't hurt him too bad?" April assured me that he'd be fine while we continued the rest of the session. Ryan returned a few minutes later, favouring his wrist but assuring April that he'd continue.

For the rest of the session, Ryan was paired with the 'worst' student. It was obvious she was - an overweight girl who was out of breath most of the time. Unfortunately for him, I murmured in his ear to let her dominate him too. This was bordering on farcical - Ryan weakly accepting awkward looking kicks from the big girl, who was so ungainly that she accidentally kicked him full on the nose at one point. April was determined for him to learn to "receive", insisting that he continue to get used to attempting to block. At a nod from me, I allowed him to, so in the last two kicks, he finally showed some progress.

Towards the end of the session, we had a gentle sparring. I went up against a blonde girl, who I beat pretty comprehensively. She got one blow on me, but I executed two such powerful hook kicks that by the second one, which knocked her off her feet, she surrendered at once. Ryan went up against the other 'worst' student again and was, of course, easily defeated. The good thing was that he didn't rebel - that the power I hold over him, including the blackmail material - was strong enough that he didn't disobey. I couldn't help but giggle when his opponent completed a few awkward kicks, before one side kick too many dropped him onto his back. She even rested a foot victoriously on his chest, laughing at how she wasn't the "worst one here!".

At the end of the session, I never got my free coffee from Ryan as he scarpered away, not hanging around. Instead, April and I chatted, her lavishing praise on me and that my hook kick was outstanding for a beginner.

I'm looking forward to the next session already! I sent Ryan a message on MSN, instructing him to bring me a coffee next time. He sent the briefest of replies. "yp kay."

He's an idiot but I do enjoy embarrassing him!


Love,
Kayla



Entry 67: 8th November 2003

Dear Diary,


Jess has dropped a bombshell on me. Two bombshells in fact.

First of all, Jess is gay. Secondly, Jess is besotted with me! This was after a much-needed catch up drink. We were in her house (much nicer than first year student digs by the way), reminiscing. We got talking about Ben. Apparently he and Sarah are all together by the way. She pressed me about what happened, and after a Mojito or two more, I spilled some beans. That Ben just wasn't my type; that he wasn't in my league; that he was convenient to have someone fawn over you, give you foot rubs.

That's when it all came out. Jess had misread my signals and suddenly wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me in for a deep kiss. It wasn't unpleasant but it was unexpected. I took a moment to recover, hastily telling my friend that I wasn't gay. Jess had been expecting that...

"But what does that even mean?" She said, hiccuping a little. "Gay, straight, lesbian.... bicurious... the point is that you don't want a stupid, pathetic man, do you?"

She had a point there. No, I didn't, I told her gently and firmly - I knew that I didn't want to be with a guy like her brother, but that didn't mean I was into girls. Jess tried kissing me again but I pushed her away. We'd had too much to drink and I should have seen this coming from months back. She's made hints before but I'd chosen to ignore them. It's funny to think that with everything that happened with Ben, back to that very first time when we belittled him casually together, she was competing against him. They were rivals; she'd won. I'd always seen Jess as a friend but Ben as nothing more than a convenience. How would he react if he knew about this? Maybe he did, deep down?

Look, I may have got off on the power I hold over men - stupid, pathetic men like Anthony, Ben, Tom, Ryan... But I'm not so cocky that I think everyone loves me, even a lesbian. Jess got a bit emotional then, her eyes welling with tears when she confided in me that she just couldn't meet the right girl. She'd had girlfriends before after she'd come out to her Mum (NOT to Ben, who her Mum assured her she'd never tell) but felt so insecure about it, finding there would be barriers and judgement in so many situations. She apologised, hoping that she hadn't ruined our friendship before suddenly needing to vomit. After she disappeared for a few minutes, I helped her to bed, trying not to be too disgusted by the chunks of sick in her hair, while she kept apologising, to the point that it was getting annoying.

I haven't seen her since and am not sure what to do with Jess. She's been misleading - I've always been upfront with her. So it's on her really. My gaydar was there, somewhere, but I chose to ignore it was why did it matter? Why shouldn't I have a gay friend? Again, maybe I'm more alluring and people are more drawn to me than I think. Yes, that sounds big-headed but you can't deny it, can you?

Anyway, I've got something else on my mind. No offence to Jess, but something that could have much bigger consequences. Paul - our main tutor - has asked for a 'meeting' with me. I glared at Amy and Janki while they each gave me a smug look after he briefly told me to see him first thing tomorrow. I know what they've done - they've complained to him about me. About how I'm using Anthony - it must be that, surely? The only other option is that he's just so impressed with me; he has publicly and privately praised me a number of times now. The idea of letting him now makes a knot tighten in my stomach. Did I push it too far when I placed my feet in his lap and ordered him to rub my feet in front of those two girls? Maybe.

I let Anthony sniff my feet for a few more minutes in his room, after he'd assured me that he hadn't spoken to Paul, or any tutor, about our arrangement. I firmly reminded him of his place, and of the photos I'd taken. He looked rather despondent about that - like it was a shame that I even needed to bring this up. I settled in stating that he was addicted to my feet, and that being parted from them would be too much for him to bear. He agreed readily with this, letting out a pathetic whimper as I finally dropped my white ankle socks on the floor and allowed him to greedily sniff away, like a pig luxuriating in shit.

Still, nothing from Tom, by the way. I spoke to Cat - one of the girls on my dorm - about this. She hadn't seen him either. No-one has, apparently. She also mentioned about her brother - he's also at Bournemouth, in his third year here, and really wants to go out on a date with me. Apparently he was there the other week visiting Cat but I didn't even notice him, to be honest. There are other guys that I'm flirting with on MSN. Most of it doesn't go anywhere as when I have met up with a guy, I've only been disappointed. I need someone older, more mature. Maybe Cat's brother is worth a shot?

Love,
Kayla



Entry 68: 9th November 2003

Dear Diary,


What a day! A couple of things have happened. Let's start with the meeting...

I went better than I thought. Much better, to be fair. I hadn't been in Paul's office before and I couldn't help but admire the little details - African art on the walls; coasters with different literary quotes on them; a picture of an attractive woman, who I presumed to be his with, on his desk...

He came out with it quite bluntly. "So, I've had a concern reported to me. About Anthony... I gather you've been, er, studying together? Is that right?" He continued as I nodded. "A couple of your course-mates have told me that you've been, well, taking advantage of his... how should I say, easy nature. Does that ring any bells?"

I stared at him cooly and frowned slightly. "Well, yes that's right - that Anthony and I study together. We help each other to prepare for tests, compare notes. Is that a problem?"

Giving a hasty laugh, Paul stroked his chin thoughtfully before assuring me that I was allowed to work with anyone. In fact, he encouraged me to 'branch out'. I've never noticed how nice his eyes are; kind eyes but sharp at the same time. His beard is more like designer stubble - enough to be cute but not unkempt. I realised as we chatted - yes, it quickly became very informal - how much I was attracted to him. I noticed the Sarah Michelle Gellar poster to wall on his right, which he reddened a little at, explaining that his wife and he are both big fans of Buffy. That was my cue to show off my knowledge, asking if he was watching Season 5 of Angel, and how it would work with Spike joining the cast.

"Anyway..." He gently interrupted me after a few minutes of Buffy-chat. "Anthony, he's well... OK, let me put it this way. He reminds me of me - about ten or so years ago. In my first term, I was desperate to impress a very pretty girl and it, well it didn't end up doing me many favours in the long run." He looked a bit rueful at mentioning this, especially the 'very pretty' part.

I grinned at this but didn't tease him too much, merely flicking my hair to the side and assuring him all of the writing was mine - it was my voice, my integrity. I lied basically - as the English Language-related ones certainly were NOT my work, not that I was going to confess so nakedly to something like that. I was also inwardly smiling at his slip about letting a hot girl walk all over him - it was a character flaw that obviously resonated with him when he'd heard about Anthony. And it was to my advantage.

By the end of the meeting, Paul made another admission, that he loved my writing style - that I commanded the "dominant voice" so well, that he couldn't help but give me high grades. He blushed a bit as he was saying this, stopping himself, before gushing over several of my essays. I leaned back and basked in his adulation. You see, that's where it's all worked out: that the coursework that he deems important - the creative writing - is unmistakably mine. And apparently much better than Anthony's writing style, or anyone else's on the course! A big 'HA!' to Amy and Janki! So by the end of it, he awkwardly shook my hand, apologising for having to carry out this "formality" of a meeting. He did part with one thing, which has got me thinking.

"And the thing with Anthony?" He said, his chocolate eyes twinkling a little. "Let it... peter out. In Term 2, there'll be no more of the boring stuff, I mean, ahem... those language origins, Latin - whatever - modules. Basically, I've tweaked it so that the focus is all on creative writing. That's what English Lit is all about - opinions and originality. So you'll be... just fine without any extra study."

I felt like the cat that got the cream. Still, it means ditching Anthony. To be fair, it's no great loss - I can get any loser to sniff my feet like a dutiful dog. I thanked Paul, finding myself hugging him and wrapping my arms around his waist, breathing in his scent - a little smoky but pleasant. I bumped into Dylan on the way out - the cute guy from my course. He also had a meeting with Paul, but about concerning grades. That doesn't surprise me - Dylan is very much someone who doesn't care about results and what he writes is purely for him, rather than an assessor. Apparently.

I was supposed to meet Jess on campus but she cancelled on me. I know she embarrassed herself when she confessed to me, but I'm not going to chase after her, especially after she cancelled. When I got back to the dorm, I bumped into Cat's brother, Steve. He was visiting her again. He was quite cute looking but not particularly hot, to be honest. Especially having just seeing sexy tutor Paul and handsome Dylan. Anyway, we got chatting and he practically begged me for a date. In front of his own sister, who was rolling her eyes. I very nearly turned it down, but Cat seemed grateful for me to give him a chance.

Almost outrageously grateful, Steve excitedly took me to a coffee place in town. I let him babble away about Bournemouth, enjoying the fact that I could have an actual conversation with a guy. Unlike first year boys, Steve was relatively intelligent and actually had an opinion on politics, literature and films. I enjoyed his company, he made me chuckle of times, but he didn't excite me. When we came back to St Swithums, my dorm, he waited awkwardly to be invited in. What was he hoping for, afternoon delight? HA!

I let him in anyway and sat on my bed, staring expectantly at him, considering if I should send him to get us a couple of cokes from the vending machine downstairs. "Well?"

"I, er, would it be OK if I..." He suddenly looked quite nervous as he took a breath. "Look, I'll be honest. I think you're so fucking hot, Kayla. I've seen you, like five times in St Swithums. I've actually..." He cleared his throat. "Visited my sister the last couple of times, just hoping to see you..."

It was a surprise all right. But should I continue to be surprised? People are drawn to me; I explained this with Jess's confession, how easily I talked Paul around. In a way, this was no real shocker. But what was this guy really expecting?

It was like Steve read my mind. "Oh no I wouldn't... No I wouldn't dare force myself on you. Not that I could, or would be able..." He let out a hasty laugh while I frowned at him, crossing my legs. "Anyway, I... I'm a. Oh fuck it. I'm a submissive. And what Cat told me, about how you dominated that guy.... I just... I just haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I, I just need you to..." He swallowed thickly. "Dominate me..."

His words trickled away and I let the heavy silence hang in the air. "What makes you think I'll let you? You think I'm that easy, Steve?"

Steve looked alarmed and profusely apologised, even dropping to his knees, explaining that he knew how unworthy he was. Literally bowing down to me, he started begging. "I... I just can't stop thinking about you... Please, just... Please could you put your feet on my face, like you did to that other guy...?"

I couldn't help but giggle, which caused him to smile in return. It was so pitiful, yet I admired his honesty. It was refreshing, in a way. Compared to Ben's awkward, friend-pretending. I considered him before shrugging. "No, I'm OK. But you can be my foot-rest if you want?"

"I, um...." He looked flustered before deciding. "Yes, of course. I'll..." He promptly shuffled over to me on his knees and waited at a right angle, on all fours. "Thank you..." He added, rather meekly.

I sighed as I slipped off my flip-flops and stretched out legs so my bare feet nuzzled against his back. This was too easy. At this point, I thought it might even be some kind of practical joke. "You do know, foot rest, that I just don't put my feet on anyone's face. I did it to that guy because he was a misogynistic jerk. To do it for someone who actually enjoys it, well that's a whole different story. Be a good foot rest and we'll see how it goes..."

Steve did prove to be a decent foot rest. It reminded me of Ross in the summer and made me rueful for what happened with my stepbrother - that he had left me, left Mum, discarded us and had it all on his terms. That distracted me from the book I was reading - Wuthering Heights. Still, having this surprise package of a foot rest was not to be taken lightly. I had never had someone surrender like this, not without any real build up - not on my part at least. This sense of power I've been building ever since starting Uni has reached new heights!

Although Steve told me he'd never done this before, I wasn't so sure. Nor did I really want to know as I was just content reading in comfortable silence. The dork started some conversation about the Wuthering Heights TV adaptation, which I promptly ended, digging my heels sharply against his pretty sturdy back, so that he gently winced but did not lose any balance. Good foot rest! Time trickled by and I barely even noticed the knock on the door.

"Shit...bet that's my sister..." Steve suddenly sounded alarmed. "OK, I better..."

"Oh, you are staying RIGHT there, foot rest! Come in!" I called out excitedly as it was, indeed, Steve's sister, Cat.

Cat looked mortified at first, like she had walked in on us having sex. When she checked the situation again, she gave me a puzzled smile, while I explained the situation. Steve stared directly down at the floor, his body quivering a little in frustration as I told Cat everything.

"He did ask me to put my feet in his face. Didn't you, foot rest?" I leaned forward slightly to see Steve's cheeks beetroot red, eyes closed like he was praying for this to stop. "Cat, no offence, but your brother is such a loser..."

Steve let out a small whimper at this while Cat giggled. "Steve, you are so totally embarrassing. Seriously, I'm gonna tell Mum about this..." She said in bratty sing-song way, which made him sigh defeatedly at, whispering a weak 'Please...' in response.

What could he possibly say about this?!

"Maybe we should use your brother as the dorm foot rest?" I asked Cat, finding the corners of my mouth twitch. The idea of this third year student, being a willing foot rest to first year girls was just TOO funny.

Finally, I lifted up my feet leaving Steve to rapidly scramble away, not looking either of us in the eye. What was his problem? He was desperate to be dominated by me and what, got embarrassed just because his little sister was there? To be fair, that must've been mortifying, which made it all the funnier! Cat called Angel and a couple of others in, each taking a seat on the floor while I relayed the story again. Cat did not seem embarrassed at all - the more we laughed about it, the more gleeful she seemed!

So even if I do ditch Anthony - something I've been thinking about since Paul mentioned it earlier - it's not like I'm in shortage of foot pets!

Love,
Kayla



Entry 69: 14th November 2003

Dear Diary,


Well, that's it for Anthony. It had to happen - I'd been thinking a lot about what Paul said. For different reasons. I admit that I feel drawn to him, when he referred to me as 'very pretty' during our meeting, and let slip that he'd let this girl dominate him, it's got me intrigued. He's an older, attractive guy. He is married though, which is far from ideal. The last couple of seminars and lectures with him have been fun; it's like he values my questions and comments, which seem to get glares from Janki and Amy. Anthony stays silent, of course.

Oh, back to Anthony. He'd messaged me a few times, begging to sniff my feet. I knew that this was not just going to go away - he was obsessed with me, and needed to get his fill of me. If I were to properly excel at my course, and get Paul's full approval and backing, I'd have to cut my foot pet loose.

So, I paid him a visit. Making sure to rub some lotion in my feet, just so that he could really enjoy them at the softest for the last time...

"Foot pet...." I had stopped calling him by actual name by now. "Foot pet, I don't need you anymore. In Term 2 and the rest of the year, there isn't anything else language related. No more crappy Language Origins, or Latin bullshit. Or any of that stuff that I needed you for. It's all about critical analysis, about creative writing. Now I'm good at that; actually, I'm the best."

He quickly agreed with me, praising my writing style, telling me how impressive my phrasing was, how it was more natural and direct than his; that he was a mere pawn to my queen... I nodded at all of this, soaking in his adulation, while flexing one foot. I stopped his rambling and told him simply that it was time for me to move on.

"I...er... I'll do ANYTHING! Please, please, please... Kayla... I just... really need to smell your feet... please, please let me!" He whimpered, his breathing rapid and ragged. It was pitiful to watch him - it was hard not feeling sorry for someone so pathetic.

I knew he was going to do this, though perhaps to so desperately. So, this was it - the checkmate. "Well, actually I've already thought of that, foot pet. I've always been a step ahead of you, haven't I? You can smell my foot. In fact, I'm even going to let you KISS it...!" I pushed a bare foot firmly against his lips so they were closed tight. "BUT. It will have to be for the first AND last time, Anthony..."

"Anthony...? Wh-what... the l-last... Why?!" He whined, his lips gently brushing against my silky soft sole, as he whined like a puppy dog.

I gave him a look. "This wasn't going to last forever. Much as I've enjoyed having you as my foot pet, I need to move on. I don't need your foot sniffing, or anything from you. Not now, not ever. Hey, we're ending on good terms here - you get to kiss my foot. The best way to say goodbye. I think that's fucking decent of me!"

He looked so crushed yet so torn. Yet, I knew he couldn't resist, as I wiggled my toes in front of his face, including the one adorning the toe ring he'd bought for me, flexing them before swishing my foot from side-to-side until he couldn't contain it any longer and began to passionately kiss my bare sole. His foot kissing was...fine. I was actually a little disappointed, to be honest. Compared to Ross, his kisses were too desperate, too wet and sloppy. I checked the time - I had kickboxing practice in half an hour so had to get going.

After just a couple of minutes, which was plenty time enough, I pulled my foot away, absorbing his predictable whine before slipping my trainers back on. It was the first time, I'd realised, that I had ended something with a guy on MY terms. Ross had avoided me and set Charlotte out to intimidate me; Ben had tried to ignore me and eventually chose my foot over any sort of friendship; Theo had dumped me... No, I was in control now! I considered giving him back the silver toe ring but no, that's mine. It's my reminder of him - of how I thoroughly owned such a devoted foot pet.

So, Anthony, your memory will always be with me, especially when I look at my gorgeous little toe ring!

Kickboxing was - again - a hell of a lot of fun! Ryan dutifully had brought me a coffee, which I sipped while chatting to April, who had a few minutes before the session. I gestured at Ryan who was looking glum, suggesting that he be put to good use - by setting up the equipment. April grinned at this idea and whistled him over, telling him what to do, which of course he accepted - under my watchful eye.

We'd moved on to roundhouse kicks and it was a similar formula, Ryan starting with the 'worst' student, who was eager to better him, which of course she did as he did not resist a single kick. Flat on his back after being struck by her chubby feet, I suggested to April that I help him work on his technique away from the others, so not to embarrass him so much. April appreciated this but little did she know that I simply pummelled him in this time! Using him as a human dummy, I really nailed the roundhouse, pivoting and extending so smoothly that April had me demonstrate it on Ryan in front of the class. Again, we finished with sparring, with Ryan losing to his nemesis, looking exhausted by all the kicks he'd taken.

"OK guys, I've got to get this all packed away but great session. Kayla and Harriet - you could be ready for that tournament soon you know!" I grinned at Harriet, a black-haired, serious girl. Another idea struck...

"Oh, Ryan didn't you say you were offering to clean up? You know, part of your karate kid style training? What do they call it, 'young boy'?" I gave him a look, while he merely nodded and hung his head.

April looked at him curiously, hands on hips. "So you set up and want to pack away. What is this Ryan, get in Kayla's pants. Or my pants?" Her face hardened while he vigorously shook his head and - inarticulately - explained that he just wanted to prove that he was of use, even though he wasn't very good. That must've been a pill to swallow!

She nodded. "No offence, but you're so weak that I wouldn't even consider you date-worthy. Nor would Kayla, right?" I couldn't hide a smirk as Ryan's face reddened and he muttered quietly to himself before beginning the clear up process - washing down each set of headgear, pads, gloves on April's demonstration. She smiled at me as we sat down to chat about the tournament. It's definitely an option and if I keep progressing the way I am, she thinks I could potentially represent the group!

Ryan was still clearing up while we left together, waving him a brief goodbye as we talked about the varieties of hook kicks. I think I may have seen Jess as I exited the gym but she quickly turned away from me before I could even call out.

Anyway, with Ryan - it's not that I need him per se. But it's just funny, humbling him. In public too!

Speaking of 'in public' I had nearly forgotten, ha! After kickboxing, I got home to hear giggling from Cat's room. There he was, again on his hands and knees... Steve! Yes, the loser was being a foot rest for Angel, one other girl and Cat. He didn't look happy about it but there was a sense of grim acceptance on his face. Had it not been for his sister, he'd probably be loving it! For a moment, I felt a flicker of betrayal but that soon changed to pride. He meant nothing to me and I'd empowered these girls to dominate a guy. Even if was with Cat's own brother!

I sat on the floor, crossed my feet at the ankles so they were positioned just inches from Steve's face, which was arched towards the ground. His eyes locked onto my toes, which I wiggled teasingly. It must've been torture for him. I admit that I am a little curious about being a sub - is it just feet? When did it start? Am I really the only one (well, until the others today!) that has taken advantage of him.

I've added him on MSN and may message him sometime.

Tom, on the other hand, is still MIA. What is going on with that jock idiot?

Love,
Kayla



Entry 70: 29th November 2003

Dear Diary,


Yes, it's been a couple of weeks. And this entry is well-times as it's very nearly the end of term. I love that with Uni - the start and end dates of terms make it so much shorter than school was. Not that I'm desperate to finish to be fair - in fact, I'd much rather stay here then return to the hell-hole with Mum!

OK, where to start. One piece of news is that Tom left. He actually left Uni. I found out from Angel (who seems to know, or make up, most of the goings on) that he'd left several weeks ago and has gone back home to his family in Bristol. "Some guys" had apparently given him a hard time. Of course, that was bullshit - it was me, surely! Should I feel guilty? A small part of me did at first but actually, he was a jerk. A nasty piece of work. The girls in the dorm have been much happier since he left.

Anthony has stopped messaging me, at last. He did a couple more times, offering to pay for my feet. Yeah, I'm tempted! Especially since seeing my student loan crumble away. I mean, I could get a part time job; I know that other students do I really can't be bothered with that. But I resisted Anthony's offer, especially as Paul seemed genuinely proud that I'd ended the study sessions with Anthony. In fact, he's asked me out for a drink. Yeah, that's right! Is it...wrong to go out with a married man? Who's also my main tutor? He is just such refreshing company. He's a grown up, likes classic and modern literary works, as well as Buffy. He's handsome, he's charming and funny. OK, I admit, I've got a crush on Paul but it's harmless - just a bit of flirting. Plus, he loves my writing.

Paul is worlds away from Steve. Yeah, I've been messaging that dork - Cat's brother - on MSN. It's just fun teasing him really, making him beg for me to take my socks off. I've managed to get some more information out about him - that he's not just into feet, but into anything that humiliates him. I'm considering letting him come over so I can sit on his face. Yeah, there's a sentence I would never have written up until recently! Anyway, I mention Steve as he is an older guy but he's pathetic. To debase himself like that, on our first 'date', was just hilarious. Cat and the others soon tired of him and have not allowed him in the dorm anymore, hence the MSN'ing. Not that I couldn't let him in - I'm the alpha here and everyone knows it. Anyway, messaging Steve has made me move on from flirting to outright directly talking down to other guys. I've realised that most guys just seem to be drawn to powerful, confident women like me. I don't need to be coy; as soon as I sense one of them wants something, I make a comment to put them in their place. It's fun and it's easy. It's probably why I don't go out that much - as well as the fact that boys my age are just puerile and stupid.

I got an unexpected phone call yesterday, by the way. It was Gabrielle. Yep, Ross's cousin! She started with some smalltalk before getting a bit lewd, asking how many guys I'd been with. That nearly made me hang up there and then - who the hell was she to ask questions like that?! Yet it struck a nerve, especially when she laughed in a patronising way, assuring me that it was "Cool to still be a virgin!". I seethed as I thought about the guys I'd had at my mercy this term, none of which counted as sexual experiences. That was on my mind as she babbled on, which I very nearly missed the key detail about - Ross.

"So, you haven't spoken to my cousin either?" Gabrielle asked in her elitist tone. "Not come to visit you?"

"Visit me? After how he ditched me and Mum to live with YOU and Sophia.... Of course he fucking hasn't!"


I was getting annoyed. She had some nerve after what happened after Ian's death! Gab must have sent this too as she calmly explained that Ross had been quiet for months. His text message replies got briefer and less frequent; when her and Soph visited him at Loughborough, Charlotte was there in his room, telling them what a shame it was that Ross was at a basketball tournament for the weekend. Yet it all seemed weird - Charlotte didn't invite them in. And why wasn't she in her own room?

Hearing that bitch's name made me shudder a little. I grinned though when I casually mentioned that her ex, Ryan, was my sparring bitch at kickboxing. That I'd beaten him so many times that he'd even agreed to be the equipment boy, including scrubbing down everyone's pads and gloves. Gab seemed to ignore this as she continued.

"OK, Kayla, I'm worried about him. Get it? I know that things were...weird with us..." She cleared her throat. "But I know deep down that you do care about Ross. I even admired you - back in the summer when we made him a foot rest..." She giggled at that while I couldn't help but smile. Gab, Soph and I had all enjoyed that time together, having my stepbrother helplessly at all of our mercy.

I couldn't get past what a bitch she and her family had been to me and Mum. Telling her that in so many words, I also added that it wasn't my problem anymore before hanging up.

Should I give a shit? Hell no! Ross was a total prick, before the summer, after Ian's death. The only time he was bearable was when I made him my bitch. Still, part of me is admittedly intrigued - why is he cutting The Cousins off? He did that, briefly in the summer, when I was dominating him. What's going on with Charlotte? On MSN, her display names don't give anything away - just bland, meaningless film quotes.

I'm leaving it for now. I've got another kickboxing session later. It's been so fun - partly for having Ryan there to demean in front of everyone - but also because I'm getting genuinely good! The tournament is in February and April reckons that I will be the one to represent us, if I can beat Harriet in a one-on-one, then that will guarantee it. She's even mentioned I could do with getting a dummy to really hone my kicks and punches.

Who needs a dummy when I can get Ryan to do it! HA!


Love,
Kayla



Entry 71: 5th December 2003

Dear Diary,


I had sex last night. With Paul. I want to write more but my head is all over the place. Also this journal is literally right at the end. So once I buy a new one, and have my head together I'll write again then.


Love,
Kayla


Click here for ALL of Kayla's Foot Diaries!  
© Copyright 2022 StarkContrast (starkcontrast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283418-Kaylas-Foot-Diary-8---Entries-59-to-71