*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283863-Hate-Me
Rated: E · Sample · Parenting · #2283863
Read it you will love it...
CHAPTER 1
“You always think you’re right and I’m so goddamn sick of it.” I took a deep, shaky breath, “You’ll never accept the fact that when I want to change things, the only thing you want to do is make them worse.” Tears were rolling down my cheek as I stood up for myself against my dad and I couldn’t have felt anymore scared in my life. “The thing with you is that you are always going to think you’re better than everyone else. Nothing will ever change that, no matter how hard we try to help you, even after you cheated on–”

“Shut your damn mouth you lazy ass brat! I don’t want to hear you say one more thing, do I make myself clear?” He was enraged. He looked like one of those movie stars you see on the TV when they just got in an argument. His teeth were snarling at me, and he had a soulless expression in his eyes. He couldn’t handle what I was going to blurt out. He knew what I was going to say, he was embarrassed of what he did. He knows I know how he feels, and at this point he knows I’m using it against him.

I felt the heat steaming out of my ears. I had to retaliate back at him, “No! You never give a shit unless it involves you and once you're not happy about what's happening you just leave and go do what you want. You’re not even a dad, you act like an enemy more than anything, and if I had a say in my life you wouldn’t be my dad, and I hope that hurts, because you hurt me so many times I can’t hold it anymore, I want you to feel the pain you make me feel.”

At that moment I felt a hard stinging sensation on the left of my face. I didn’t know what to do, I jumped up from the startle of the smack and I balled my fist up ready to fight. I didn’t care if the person I was about to fight was supposedly my dad or not, he wasn’t one to me. I was so sick and tired of him lying to my stepmom about me, trying to get me in trouble. He acted like an asshole. He couldn't punish me himself, he had to go to others to get to me so I’d be weak by the time he got me.
© Copyright 2022 Rachel Taylor (rachel-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2283863-Hate-Me