*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284033-If-I-had-to-write-a-Suicide-Note
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jtgb24
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #2284033
Describing the contents of what would be my suicide note.
What goes, must come back around, this life, is no different.

If it comes back, I hope to make it last, and be more fulfilling, considering the great beginning's I was blessed to have, some would say.

Misfortune comes to all, likewise, so do blessings, this life has been filled with both.

One more than the other apparently....

The one's I'd really like to apologize too, in this writing, are the same people to you, Mothers, Fathers, Sister, Brother, Grandmother, Grandfather, Aunt, Uncles,
Niece's, Nephew's, Cousins....

What everyone is focused on though instead of the apologies, is why?

Why did he feel such a way to end his own life so young at 23?

Well, I'll tell you why...

I want to make this very clear. If you knew me, and had an Idea of how I'm a good guy, slap yourself. Never do that again..

I am a coward.

I am scared.

I don't know how to cope with anything anymore besides inhaling almost a pack and a half a day of cigarettes every day.

My teeth are rotting out of my head.

I feel hopeless.

But why take my own life?

Because. Why not.

To understand why, you'd have to "walk a mile in my shoes at least"...

An it'd better be the last mile to fully understand why.

Day in Day out.

The world seems less real, nothing seems to be what it is, and it just feels like reality is falling apart at the seams.

I strive for stability, but can never find it in the people who claim to offer it back..

An to my love, mi amor, there's nothing else in this world, i'd like to do but offer you the truth, and reason, but I myself cannot even draw the conclusion, as to why I set forth my early departure from your warm embracing arms... as I cannot bear to put it into words, it makes me sick just typing it out...


I wanted to be better, but this was the only way I see it getting any better truely.

Good thing this is fake, because man, is this a shitty suicide letter am I right? Hahaha.....


I hope if you're going through something similar like I am, you see the light at the end of the tunnel and truly know, suicide is never the option, because, you'll impact someone's life, even if you don't think so...

Peace, Love, and Joy

- J. T. B. /jtgb24

© Copyright 2022 Jtgb24 (jtgb24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284033-If-I-had-to-write-a-Suicide-Note