*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284313-The-basket-ball-player-english-version
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Comedy · #2284313
Weight gain
the basketball player.
Attention ! It's a fanfiction about male weight gain.

Its good ?



BEGINNING :

Ryan is the kind of guy every girl wants to have as a boyfriend. Tall, handsome, muscular but not too much, his biceps were showing and his abs were showy through his shirt, plus he was a great gentleman. He was walking quietly down the street when he saw her. This bakery which also made pastries and catering. His eyes fixed on the croissants, and, sighing, he entered.
"Hi !" yell loud ryan
All his senses were put to the test; sight was stimulated to look at the croissants, smell was well... it was the smell of pain au chocolat, hearing was for frying pans cooking hamburger steaks, touch was when he grabbed a hamburger. His stomach growled. He laughs lightly. It's only gonna be a little burger anyway, right? He used the last sense, taste in order to eat the burger. An explosion of flavors in the mouth! The well-done steak, the well-seasoned salad, the juicy tomatoes and the runny cheddar. Hop, he licks his fingers to eat the leftover cheddar... Wait, he had finished that hamburger?! Damn, Ryan was shocked... and still hungry. Taking the fries one by one, he was beginning to feel full. But Ryan was perfect, remember? He's not going to waste. He ends up eating all the fries but notices something... His abs aren't so visible anymore. Cursing himself for having eaten so much, he sighed. Suddenly, the waiter arrives with the desserts. The server was none other than Michael, a guy from school. He smiled seeing the slightly less muscular body of the basketball player.
"Hi. You are our hundredth customer, so you win his desserts!"
Michael had an idea in mind; make Ryan fat. He had always been jealous of this guy's popularity and deep down… wasn't he a bit obsessed with him and being fat?
"Don't you have his kind of bag there... not to waste? I'm full.
-Of course I have Ryan! But it won't hold everything, just one, Mike said almost innocently.
Ok, just a… Ryan sighs, rubbing his stomach.
Michael will look for one of the biggest and fattest among all those he had prepared and came across a huge chocolate cake
"You don't have... smaller? Show me!
-Here, Michael sighs and hands him the bag"
Ryan had finally taken a small chocolate donut. Damn, that was too good! Michael sighs. He knew Ryan was going to jog to lose it all. And he was right. Ryan was running home when his stomach started to growl.
"Damn belly!" he thought.
He stops at the park and notices Charlie.
"Hi, Charlie! How are you doing man?
-Great and you ? What's in this bag? Drug ? Ouuuuh, the naughty Ryan! You even thought of hiding it with a pastry bag" said Charlie, still on his skateboard.
Charlie was like Ryan. Tall, handsome and muscular. But he was also a well-known drug dealer in the school. He grabs the bag and looks inside, disappointed.
"Dude, it's just food. I'm surprised coming from you. But it happens to me from time to time, it's okay. Anyway, I'm going to see my girl.
- Do you have a girlfriend?! Ryan said in disbelief.
Yeah man, didn't I tell you? Said Charlie shrugging his shoulders
well nah... you didn't tell me anything." Growls RyanRyan finally returned home, out of breath. He put the bag down and his stomach rumbled. He looked at her and pulled out a cake. It was a brownie. He cut off a small piece and ate it in a jiffy. His stomach made a louder noise. He cut a bigger piece. He ate it, but he wasn't satisfied yet. By eating the rest, he finally felt full. He looks at his slightly swollen belly, we can't see his abs anymore and he curses himself for having eaten all the cake. But he took up sports and quickly lost the surplus. He went to bed quietly.
[A few hours later]
The history teacher had requested a presentation. And Ryan could only go with Michael since Charlie was with his girlfriend. Michael was happy at that thought. He had everything ready. And, besides, Ryan wore a shirt with exactly 8 buttons. Something to delight him. Ryan was not happy.
"Are we going to my place? To get my phone back? Ryan asked. He had also thought of taking the cakes away to prepare a snack for them.
"Of course we can!"
[Ryan's House]
He had asked Michael to stay in the car. He had taken his phone and the bag full of cakes.
[Michael's house, for conversation]
"We have arrived. Put down your things, make yourself at home!" He cracks a smile. Ryan pulls out a cake and starts eating it.
"Want some?" he had asked
"Nah nah" Michael replies smiling seeing him like this... if he knew it was only the beginning. Going to get a rope, he was disappointed not to see him stuffing himself with cakes.
For his part, Ryan took each cupcake and swallowed it as if nothing had happened. He ends up falling on the huge chocolate cake and takes the cake, piece by piece. He didn't realize he was done. And he didn't realize he was tied up. Starting to struggle, Ryan then realized it was a waste of time.
"What did you do, Michael? Let it go, let it go!"
Michael bursts out laughing
"When you're old enough... no one will want you but me."
Ok, it was official, Ryan thought Michael was crazy.
Michael had taken an XXL pizza out of the oven.
"I... I couldn't eat all that!"
"You will have to!"
With his hands tied like this, Ryan couldn't do anything. Resigning himself, he accepts the share. And damn it was good! He had savored the first 4 portions and felt full.
"I can't take it anymore..."
"You will have to though," Michael said, staring at Ryan's stomach. He smiles as he sees his belly begin to form. Not much ; as if there was wind blowing his T-shirt.
"My whole fridge is for you"
"Open your fridge, then!"
Ryan was horrified. There was enough to feed 10 men!
Michael then pulls out a chicken and some potatoes. Ryan's stomach growled again. He held out a chicken wing which Ryan forced himself to eat. He sighs and ends up eating it whole. Michael then passes him the potatoes which he eats without too much difficulty, albeit with pain. His pants were tighter than ever. The button threatened to give way at any moment. He looks at his shirt and notices bits of flesh starting to come out. He screams
"FUCKING ME AWAY, PULL ME AWAY!"
"Shh, he might hear you. But anyway people will think it's some weird sex delirium. Now my favorite part, the dessert. There's 5 of them. That'll be enough for a guy like you do you think? "
FIVE ! There were five cakes, and he dared to ask if that was enough. Michael exits first. Ryan's favorite; the chocolate cake. Slicing a huge slice and putting it in his mouth, Michael smiled.
POP!
Ryan watches. The button on his jeans was gone. Below the table. The bits of flesh sticking out of his shirt were more visible than ever.
"Get me out of this damn dream..."
Michael fed him the rest.
SCRATCH!
The pants had cracked towards the crotch, showing the teddy bear briefs Ryan was wearing.
"ouhhh the little big baby!"
Ryan blushed in shame. Michael pulls out a smaller one. He ate it all at once, which shocked Michael, but still pleased him.
"I'm, really, really full. I feel like I'm going to explode."
Michael came out the smallest of them all
"It's almost over, it's almost over"
No sooner had he taken out the cake than Ryan took it and swallowed it.
POP!
POP!
POP!
SCRATCH!
Three first shirt buttons were broken. His pants were in tatters. And Ryan was really, really full. His stomach hid his panties from his sight, proof that he had really grown.
The other cake was strawberry, he tried to refuse, but nothing helped.
POP!
POP!
POP!
Three more buttons were gone. And, it felt good, because it was really starting to get tight. There were two left. Who would jump with the last cake. It was coconut and vanilla. As expected, both buttons are gone.
"I like you like that, fat pig" he had kissed her and Ryan had not struggled.
"How are we going to do for the lessons? We haven't prepared anything, and look at me... Nothing suits me!"
Michael smiles.
"Take an old one. And we'll start again tomorrow"

END
© Copyright 2022 Antoinelemoine (antoinelemoine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284313-The-basket-ball-player-english-version