*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284801-Dixie--Charli-Damelio-tie-up-games
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bimjo6
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2284801
Dixie & Charli decide to see how much fun they can have with bondage toys
This story is entirely fictional, not intended to represent real events. All characters in the story are 18+ years of age.

“Charli! There’s a huge package at the door addressed to both of us. What did you order?”

“Nothing, what’s in it?”

“Im not sure, lets open it”

Charli and Dixie open the mysterious package, and see a large box with a note taped to the top:

“Damelio sisters; inside this box is a series of toys for your enjoyment. Please let us know if you like them, so we can send you more items at a future date.”

Once they read the letter, they opened the inner box to see a plethora of sex toys packed tightly in order to maximize the quantity in the box.

Ropes, gags, vibrators, clamps, handcuffs and more were all packaged in the box for the sisters to use.

Charli and Dixie looked at each other in shock, not knowing what to do with all of this stuff, until they noticed a second note inside the box.

“Girls; you may be overwhelmed with the contents of this package, so we created a tutorial for using the items. Please use the tutorial to explore the possibilities.”

Attached to the letter was a USB that had *Damelio tutorial* written on it in sharpie.

Charli and Dixie looked at each other and silently agreed to plug the USB into their computer and try to figure out what they were supposed to do with this package.

As soon as they plugged into the computer, they were met with a file labeled *Part 1 - basic bondage skills*. The sisters pressed the file, and a video appeared. The video started with a woman explaining that the girls would need two pairs of handcuffs. and a ball gag for the first part of the tutorial. She also said that one person has to be the submissive, and one has to be the dominant. Dixie immediately volunteered as the domme, as she already looked the part; short hair, leather leggings, and a leather crop top. This meant Charli had to be the submissive. Once the preparation had been completed, the instruction finally began.

At this point, the video stated that the submissive was not allowed to continue viewing the video, and would find out what was to happen to her once the domme began utilizing the video.

Charli left the room, and Dixie continued to watch the video. The video instructed Dixie to instruct Charli to put her hands behind her back so they could be cuffed, and move her legs together so they could also be cuffed. Once Charli was bound, Dixie was then told to gag her with a large red ball gag.

Despite Charli’s apprehensions, Dixie sheepishly bound her younger sisters wrists and legs together, and then put a large red ball gag between her sister’s soft lips.

The sight of her sister being bound and helpless turned on the apprehensive Dixie. She had some power over her sister.

Dixie left Charli in order to return to the instructional video. Now the woman told Dixie that it was time to up the ante and harness her dominatrix ways. The video instructed Dixie to undo her sister’s bonds, command Charli to stand up and strip fully, make her bind herself in the same way as before, and then blindfold her submissive. The instructor also told said to keep track of the amount of time the sub protests, as that will help with a later part of the video.

Once Dixie had finished that segment of video, she returned to Charli, undid all of her bondage, and told her to strip nude.

At first Charli thought it was ridiculous, and wanted to protest to her sister, but Dixie standing in front of her with short boyish hair, and a full shiny black latex outfit looked intimidating, so she just stripped to her lacy bra and panties, and looked to her sister as if to tell her she was ready to continue.

Dixie shortly realized Charli thought she was stripped enough, and reminded her that she was to be stripped completely nude. Charli then lashed out at her sister.

“This is ridiculous Dixie, i dont want to get naked in front of you. Thats weird, youre my sister.”

Dixie quickly shot her down and again commanded Charli to remove her underwear, while also keeping mental note of Charli’s disobedience.

This time Charli knew Dixie was serious, and unlatched her bra and removed it from her body, revealing her small perky breasts to her sister’s approval.
Charli then placed her thumbs on the elastic of her panties, and looked at Dixie for sympathy one last time, but Dixie remained unmoved.

Charli then pulled her panties down to her ankles snd stepped out of them, revealing her small pussy and neatly shaven rectangular bush.

Dixie remembered from the video that using humiliation was a great way to make a submissive do what you want, so Dixie began making comments about Charli’s trimmed pubic hair and small breasts.

“Why do you even shave? No man is going to want to fuck you with tits as small as those. You might as well be a boy. You’ll never have as many hot guy’s drooling over you as I do because of my perfect round tits.”

Charli turned bright red from embarrassment. She had always been insecure about her smaller breasts, and now her sister is commenting on them while she is at her most vulnerable.

Dixie then commanded Charli to pick up her handcuffs and tie herself up once again. Charli was too embarrassed to comment, so she just silently picked up the handcuffs and ball gag, and rebound herself, only this time she was nude, with no way of maintaining her modesty. Dixie then blindfolded Charli and went back to the video.

The instructor then stated that Dixie should command Charli to get on all fours and practice her blowjob skills on a dildo included in the package. Keep track of every time her sub made a noise while sucking. That information would be used later.

Dixie returned to Charli’s room, set up the dildo on the stool, unblindfolded Charli, and explained to her what she was to do.

Charli immediately began grunting disapprovingly, which caused Dixie to add another 5 to her mental count of mysterious numbers.

Dixie then grabbed Charli, pulled her over to the dildo, ungagged her and forced her mouth onto the rubber cock.

Charli was not used to sucking dick, so the entire time she was sucking, she was gagging and making noise. These noises added 15 tallies to Dixie’s count.

Once Dixie took Charli off of the penis, she regagged and reblindfolded her and returned to the video.

The instructor said the next step was the final step for the introductory video…. The pleasurable punishment section.

The instructor told the viewer to use the spreader bar on the submissive to keep their legs open, cuff their hands to the spreader bar to prevent them from manipulating the predicament, and attach the included vibrator to their hips using the vibrator mount. The domme is then to bring their sub to orgasm as many times as they objected/made a noise.

Dixie immediately thought this was not much of a punishment, because she had only orgasmed once and it was on accident when she rubbed herself against a pillow while thinking about a cute redhead girl she knew. The orgasm was incredible and felt better than anything she had ever felt before. So she assumed by giving her sister 20 of them, she would feel amazing.

So Dixie went out to her sister, untied her but kept her gagged and blindfolded, and attached her legs to the spreader bar, snd cuffed her wrists to the bar so they could not reach the front of her body. Then finally the vibrator mount was attached to her hips, and the vibrator was inserted into the mount.

Charli was sitting completely still trying to concentrate her sense of touch to figure out what was going on. Her sense was incredibly heightened to the depravation of her vision and speech, which led to her downfall when Dixie turned the vibrator on accidentally to the max setting.

Immediately Charli moaned loudly as her most sensitive parts had heightened feeling, and was attacked by the most powerful vibration she had ever felt. Charli orgasmed within 30 seconds of the vibrations starting.

“Ohhhh Dixieeeeee!!!! This feels increddddibllllleeeeee”

Charli eventually came down from her minute long orgasm, and immediately powerfully orgasmed again silently. Dixie did not know how to recognize an orgasm, so she didnt count that as a second orgasm. Charli continued to orgasm, and after the fourth, Charli began to feel discomfort.

“Dixie!! Its too much! Too much pleasure! Make it stop!!”

Charli’s orgasms slowed, and eventually Charli began convulsing and screaming after every orgasm in an attempt to get away from the evil pleasure tool between her legs.

Charli became so overstimulated that by the 9th orgasm, she passed out.

Dixie turned off the vibrator, and left her sister to wake up without the torturous vibrations.

The first lesson was complete, it was now time to begin the second.

Dixie navigated to her File Explorer, and opened the second video file located on the USB drive, entitled “anal play”.

This video was all about pain and pleasure through the submissive’s ass. The video instructed Dixie to locate the pointed rubber object with a handheld air pump attached to it. She was then instructed to generously lube the object and insert it into her sister’s virgin ass.

Dixie approached her helpless sister; still conveniently bound to the spreader bar and began to rub her sister’s butthole. Charli still subdued from her orgasmic adventure only a few minutes prior began to squirm as her leather-clad sister prepared for Charli’s next test.

As Dixie was rubbing Charli’s asshole, she looked Charli in the eyes and placed the point of the rubber object onto her butthole. Charli recoiled slightly but due to the awkward position she was in due to the spreader bar, she was hardly able to move. Dixie then began to slowly ease the rubber object into her younger sister’s body. As it went deeper and deeper, Charli would writhe and moan until finally her ass closed at the small end of the mysterious object.

Dixie then picked up the air pump which was now dangling out of Charli’s ass like a tail, and she squeezed it. Chari suddenly felt the object in her ass expand ever so slightly. Dixie squeezed the pump two more times; until Charli moaned loudly as she felt the object pressing against the walls of her anal cavity.
© Copyright 2022 Bimjo6 (bobby676 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284801-Dixie--Charli-Damelio-tie-up-games