*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284945-Totally-spice-Hooters-restaurant
by Hygjg
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #2284945
waitresses at the restaurant mysteriously disappear, our trio must solve this mystery.
Hooters Restaurant, 10:13 p.m
Sydney lightly tanned girl in her 20s with blonde hair. She was just closing the door of the restaurant when she heard some noises. She walked toward the alley where something moved in the trash can. She covered the lid of the bin but it turned out to be just a cat looking for leftovers. Reassured, she puts the lid back on the bin, but then someone sticks a syringe in her ass with the removal agent and covers her face, and she falls asleep after a while.

Beverly hills Saturday 9:22 am

Alex slowly opened one eye then the other lay on the ground in the living room. She stood up slowly, holding her head with one hand.
-What was that yesterday? And that was the start of the vacations.
Alex staggered and sat on the couch that was behind her and felt something soft and sticky under her buttocks. Alex got up and saw that it was a piece of pizza stuck to her boxers. She took the pizza off her ass in disgust.
Sam woke up stretched out on the bed naked. She quickly runs to the wardrobe to change but when she opens it, Clover falls out of it. Sam quickly covered herself with the first available piece of clothing from the wardrobe. Clover, after rising from the floor, said:
"I have no idea what happened in that closet, but I don't regret anything." Soon Alex entered the room and all three decided that the house needed to be cleaned, but first you need to take a shower. After showering, Sam looked at the phone and showed it to the others in horror. It turned out that they have an appointment for vaccination at 10:30 and it was already 10:03. They put on new clothes and drove the car to the clinic. They arrived just in time, the receptionist told them the doctor would be here in 5 minutes. As they were sitting in the waiting room, Clover noticed two girls watching some video on the phone and laughing at it and her instinct told her that it was not good. Finally, a male voice called them into the office, where a man in his 30s greeted them. He asked them to fill out some paperwork. As the girls were signing them, the doctor took out three syringes from the robe by the wall. The girls first took off their pants and then their pants and positioned themselves so that their hands rested on the table where patients usually lie and that their butts were bent.
-Something wrong Clover? (Sam asked as the doctor wiped her bum with an alcohol wipe.)
-I do not know. These girls with the phone are giving me no peace.
-What's wrong with you? (Alex asked as the doctor drew a small cross on her right buttock to insert the needle.)
-Remember what was at our party last night? (Clover asked)
-I'm nothing. (Said Alex and immediately squealed in pain as the needle stuck in her ass.)
-We got drunk, you're surprised we don't remember anything after drinking a bottle of beer. (Sam said and clenched her teeth as the needle entered her buttock.)
-It's not that, I have a feeling that someone might have been drunk recording us and my instinct tells me that... aaugh! (Clover shouted as the needle stung her.)
-Possible side effects up to two weeks after injection (doctor said)
The girls got dressed and left the room. Meanwhile, these two girls what
who were laughing earlier were called and left their phone and Clover quickly grabbed it to see what made them laugh.
-I'll just have a look and put it back (Clover thought)
-Hey girls, did you always have 4 eyes? (Alex asked in a tired tone)
-So it's one of the symptoms, although we'll give you something for the bathroom there (said Sam)
The girls entered the bathroom, while Sam was looking for some medicine in her purse. Clover turned on a video on her phone.
- I'm better now, thanks Sam. Hey what are you watching there? (Alex asked seeing Clover staring at the phone.)
Sam and Alex walked over to Clover and looked at the phone. They were stunned when they saw the video. It was a recording of their party and in it Alex was singing karaoke in pajamas and a bowl on her head. Clover was kissing a hanger and Sam was twerking in white underwear.
A: But how, who?!
C: Mandy probably.
S: You don't know that.
C: But that's her style.
S: That's right.
Their conversation was interrupted by a mirror that lifted up revealing a pipe which the girl sucked. And the captured phone was left in the bathroom spinning like a detached license plate.

what's next, do you have any cool ideas?
© Copyright 2022 Hygjg (ducgjswgbauz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284945-Totally-spice-Hooters-restaurant