*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285147-Then-the-World-Began-to-Fall-Sample
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Sample · Family · #2285147
Chris Kraft and Audie Ace are normal 12-year-old kids who just want an everyday life.
Chapter 1: ̷̗̏̐̓͜ ̶̜̯̈́̄̊͘ ̷̢͙̯͖̈͛ ̴̢̼̹͂̎͘͝ͅ ̶̬̗͎̄͒͆ ̸͎͒̈͆ ̶̧̪͔͎̒̃ͅ ̵̨̨̣͉͊̈ ̴̦̳͚͔͛͜ ̵͇̟̼̰̔͌ ̶̨͉͚̮̥̓͊̌̈̊ ̷̧̯̥̗͙̐̔̌͋ ̸͇͉͇͂͛͘ ̵͕̜̼̀̐ ̵̨̫̀̈̅͝ ̷̭͍̭̬̻̇͑ ̶̬̙͓̦́͂͝ ̷̻̠̮͐ͅ ̶̼̯̯̓͆̌̀̂ ̵̰̀͜ ̶̦͈̮͉̜͐
One day, I was riding my bike back from my friend’s house, when the sky started changing colors. Was this the apocalypse? I didn’t know, but I didn’t like it.
I turned around to go back to my friend’s house when I saw it. A fourteen-foot-tall monster! But I looked closer, and then I saw it. For real this time. It was made of crumbs.
Hi. I’m Chris Kraft, and my life is bonkers! I usually go to the theaters with my dad, and watch Marvel movies, but, recently he passed away. That left me feeling annoyed, mad, and sad. I was so frustrated and confused. He died of cancer. How’d he even get it? I didn’t know, but I didn’t want to dwell on it.
Anyway, he had recently given me a Moon Girl comic about smoking and there was the beekeeper guy all covered in bees, who were bees. That’s what the 14-foot-tall monster looked like. Imagine that.
I sped to my friend Audie’s house. But before that, I need to tell you something weird. Audie seemed distressed before I came. He seemed to put it off, and I didn’t worry, until now.
When I arrived at Audie’s house he opened the door suspiciously as if he thought I was a spy coming to kill me, and he had a secret evil plan to kill me first.
When he finally opened the door, he asked me a crazy question: “What happened to my Trix suit?”
“Your what?” I asked Audie
“Aw, shoot, I shouldn't have asked you…” replied Audie
“Why, may I ask?” I asked
“Just come in,” he urged
© Copyright 2022 Samaadi Scott (samaadiscott at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285147-Then-the-World-Began-to-Fall-Sample