*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285272-Mom-Kidnapped-and-sexually-assaulted
Rated: XGC · Novel · Dark · #2285272
a mom is about to be kidnapped and sexually assaulted by her teenage son.
Theresa Ridgeway was all alone at the house, her husband had gone out for the night, she was in the kitchen putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, she closed the door, and turned it on, not knowing that her teenage son Michael is coming to get her, he was driving in his car, he was in the driver-seat of his car, he was thinking about her.


He just loved his mom, and had secret sexual fantasies about her, He had sexual fantasies about having her laid out spread eagle on the bed, her wrists and ankles tied up tightly, she would be naked, he would move his hands on her legs, feeling her soft smooth skin on his hands, until he decided to make it come true, he stopped his car in front of the house, he put a black ski mask on, black gloves, a syringe that was filled with valium, he opened the driver-side door, got out of the driver seat, he closed the door behind her, he went toward the house.


About an hour later a Neighbor that lived across the street from the Ridgeway house, was putting the trash in the trash can that was a few feet away from the house, when he looked up and saw the front door opened, he saw Michael Ridgeway walking out of the front doorway of the house, he was holding on to his heavily drugged mom, he closed the door behind them, he walked across the front porch, down the front porch steps.


On the sidewalk, he walked toward his car, he opened the trunk of the car, and laid his mom in the trunk, he closed the trunk door, walked toward the driver's side door of the car, he opened the door, got in the driver-seat, and drove away.
© Copyright 2022 FanFicLady (fanficchick316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285272-Mom-Kidnapped-and-sexually-assaulted