*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285278-Mom-Kidnapped
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Novel · Dark · #2285278
a mom is about to be kidnapped by her troubled Teenage son.
Theresa Ridgeway was all alone in the house, her husband was out for the night, she was washing the dishes in the kitchen sink, not knowing that her 18-year-old son named Michael was driving his dark blue 4-door Toyota Corolla car down the street, he stopped in front of the house, he turned the car off, he put on his black ski mask, opened the driver side door, he got out of the driver's seat of the car, he closed the car door behind him, he started walking toward the house, and went inside.



Another hour later, a Neighbor was walking out of the house, he was carrying a trash bag that was filled with trash, he looked at the Ridgeway house next door, he saw the front door opened, he saw Michael walking across the front porch, he was carrying a wrapped up large blanket that had a bound and gagged Theresa Ridgeway, the neighbor saw Michael walked down the front porch steps, walking on the front sidewalk, toward the car, he walked to the trunk of the car, he opened the trunk door.


Michael carefully laid his covered up bound and gagged mom in the trunk of the car, she looked at him with a look of fear in her eyes, He closed the trunk door, locked it, he walked to the driver side door, he opened the driver side door, got in the driver seat, he drove off.


The Neighbor was surprised at what he had just witnessed, about an hour later at a hotel, in a hotel room, Theresa was lying on top of the hotel room bed, she was naked, she was still bound and gagged, the hotel room door was locked, the curtains were closed, she was wondering where she was, she was trying her best to break free, but it was no use, she wondered what her son was going to do to her.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened, the toilet was flushing, Michael walked out of the bathroom doorway, he was looking at his naked mom, she was looking at him with a look of fear in her eyes, he took out a camera, he started taking pictures of his naked mom.
© Copyright 2022 WriterQueen316 (writerqueen316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285278-Mom-Kidnapped