*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285455-If-I-was-Married-to-Jason-David-Frank
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Novel · Drama · #2285455
This is in Tribute to Jason David Frank. (R.I.P - 2022), He was in Power Rangers.
Chapter 1.


Canton, a Nice Quiet Little Town, It Had Churches, Boutiques, Dime and Nickle Stores, Movie Rental Place, Banks, Post Offices, Grocery Stores, Restaurants, Parks, Playgrounds, Library, City Hall, Court House, Gas Stations, Tennis Court, Golf Course, Track and Football Field that was behind the High School, a Middle School, an Elementary School that had Playground Equipment Behind It, a Veternary Clinic, an Eye Doctor Clinic, a Doctor Clinic (where the doctor writes up a script and gives it to the receptionist, and the receptionist gives it to the person, so that the person won't waste their time), a Feed and Seed store, a sewing shop, a hair salon, and lots of homes.



The Sun was shining In the Clear Blue Cool Sky, a Cool wind was blowing, it was shining on a Farm that was on the other side of Canton, in the master bedroom of the house, that had a master bed, a dresser drawer, nightstands were on either side of the bed, a Master Bathroom, that had a Toilet, a Master Bathroom Sink that had His and Her Sinks, a bathtub, and a shower, in the master bed, Sarah Frank was sleeping in bed, the morning rays of sunlight were coming through the master bedroom window, through the curtains, and was shining on her face.


Until she started Stirring, she yawned, stretched, she opened her groggy eyes, she looked over on the empty place on the bed, she realized that her husband was gone, she got up, walked over toward the master bathroom, she walked through the doorway, she closed the door behind her, about an hour later she walked out of the bathroom, she got dressed, she walked out of the master bedroom, she walked down the hallway, past the hallway bathroom that had a toilet, a bathroom sink, a bathtub, she walked down the stairs,
© Copyright 2022 WriterQueen316 (writerqueen316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285455-If-I-was-Married-to-Jason-David-Frank