*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285692-Stormfly-grows
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Other · #2285692
This story will contain Stormfly's entire family.
It starts when Stormfly seems to be starving, luckily she does had her husband with her offspring and her adopted offspring and she could invite her young brother to head to the river, once they did they found fish that glows in the dark, once they grabbed it, Stormfly nomed on it and swallowed it, then suddenly her stomach gurgles, she blushes, and she started to grow, she started to out growing other nadders in her family, her lips grows, her hips grows, and her belly bloated for the womb to grow, she grows pregnant to grow extra offsprings inside, before she stops growing, her breast grows hard, her butt grows huge, her navel pops, her tail grows longer, her neck grows long and thick, and her wings grows wider and thick, once her growing stopped, she smiles that she's the biggest nadder in the world, at least she can still fly and still see her entire family, that all appreciated her huge body way up high, her husband kissed her huge lips, her offsprings nuzzles her entire huge body, and her young brother mentioned her you are cute and beautiful when you're huge my sis, she smiles and blushes as she accepts what he said, Stormfly mentioned with her most beautiful voice than normal that at least I had a safe stomach for any of you to enter, they accept what she said as they heard her from surface, her offsprings, her young brother, and her husband landed on her tongue in her mouth and she noms them through her thick uvula right into the safe stomach where they remain the same, her stomach gurgles with the new additional offspring in the womb and her entire family in her safe stomach, they feel food in the regular stomach digest and the womb with additional offspring in progress of pregnancy inside Stormfly, she mentioned with her heart vibrating and blushes, I can still grow each time ethir stomach and pregnant womb gurgles, someday I'll let my family out, and eventually, I'll give birth to additional offspring I developed in growth, she cutely looks at viewers, at least I can prove myself to them and every other nadders that has ever been that I would be a queen of them all, she opened her huge jaws, and then noms the camera all the way directly through her thick uvula.
© Copyright 2022 everyone (george124 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285692-Stormfly-grows