*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286014-Mandys-jelly-belly-part-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Food/Cooking · #2286014
Follow Mandy as she gains weight
Fall. The season where everything turns orange and acquires that peculiar smell that invades your nostrils and make you feel nostalgic. A season full of festivities. A season that have to be spent with your family. A season where you need love and the warmth of a hug. A season of joy. A seas- "F**k" ....well, i guess not everyone loves fall. Such a sad thing. Anyway...
"Mandy dear, I heard you from downstairs, what happened? Is everything alright?" Claire is a lovely mother. She always tries her best for her family. She cooks, she cleans the house and she takes care of everything and everyone between those walls.
She stands at 5 ft 5 and has a somewhat petite figure. Her still perky b-cup breasts stand gloriously above a slightly chubby stomach. An ass and hips large enough to give her a motherly aura and thin arms and face. All topped with long black hair hold in place by a green headband. And last but not least a warm smile that makes you feel at home. Today she was wearing a christmas themed sweater (a bit too early maybe) and a pair of blue jeans.
She rushed upstairs and bursted in Mandy's room. When it came to her daughter nothing would stop her.
She found her in tears, kneeled beside the bed "mooom *sniff*, my favourite pair of jeans are too small" she whined tossing the unfitting article across the room. Sometimes Claire thought that Mandy was a bit too worried about her clothes. It wasn't the first time Mandy would cry over a piece of clothing being too small, or too large, or of a different color from what she remembered. Claire resigned herself and approached her daughter
"Mandy, come on, don't be a baby, we already went over this, you're growing up, it's normal that you grow out of your clothes" "yeah, but.." " no buts missy, now get up and get those jeans. Try to find another pair of pants and come down, it's nearly dinnertime"
Claire was a lovely mother but when her daughter acted like that, she would momentarily forget about her gracious self and became a woman who knows how to be respected.
'I wonder when she would stop acting like that, she will be 18 next month, she's too old to be acting like a grown baby, *sigh* but i guess it's alright, I did it too when I was her age so I hope eveything goes well' Claire got downstairs and resumed preparing dinner.

"She's right, I'm not a baby anymore" Mandy got up and whiped the tears off her eyes "and I promise I won't cry again for something like this. I'm nearly a grown woman and I can't keep acting like a spoiled brat so.." she turned to the mirror and pointed to her reflection "from now I will change" she smiled. She took the jeans off the floor and folded them on the bed. Then she rummaged through the wardrobe looking for some sweatpants, something she was sure she couldn't outgrow. She found her grey pair and put them on. They were a bit tight on the waist but nothing too uncomfortable and being without bottons was a relief for Mandy. She looked in the mirror again and examined her body. She was kind of tall, standing at 6 ft and had the thin arms and face of her mother along with her long black hair that, however, she usually arranged in a ponytail. She inherited her mother thighs and wide hips and had a toned bubble butt. She had c-cup breasts that sits morbidly on a chubby stomach. Slightly more flat than her mother's. She scanned through her body looking for defects but she was happy with her appearence. She was ready now for dinner, so she got downstairs and waited for her mother to call her.
At the table there were also her little brother Leonard and her dad Chris. As the two girls were alike the same could be said for the boys. Short red hair and a slim figure. Chris stood at 6 ft 4, which Mandy probably inherithed and Leo stood at 5 ft 4. Being only 14 he had all the time to grow up.

The dinner went on like usual. Claire was not only a good mother but a good eater as well. In fact she was used as a garbage can by everyone who couldn't finish their plate because she never wanted to waste food. To stay in shape she goes on a run everyday and does a little work out. Sometimes Mandy would join her but she was never fond of exercise. Once everyone was done they helped Claire do the dishes and then they would usually play a board game or watch a movie. Nothing unusual. Then they would go to bed to sleep off the day.

(This is the first part of a long project I have in mind, I hope it can be of your liking and again pardon for my bad english)
© Copyright 2022 Ussjksndjs (francoforte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286014-Mandys-jelly-belly-part-1