*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286043-Genshin-Impact-Lemon---Aether-x-Lumine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2286043
Aether captures Lumine and haves his way with in the dearth of the abyss.
         The throne is fashioned from smooth, patternless marble and is shaped like a chilly embrace. After claiming it in his name and occupying its seat for generations, Aether has become accustomed to its chill.

He was designated as a prince since that is what they named him. He had embraced the title, crowning himself in the shadows of the Abyss. What the monsters of the night called him was unimportant at the time. They can call him whatever they want—prince, pauper, or bastard—Aether is divinity all the same. However, Aether still has civilizations and heavens to demolish.

And if being a prince is what he needs to do to accomplish his objectives, then by definition his blood has been royal from the start. He is stardust transformed into the void between vast galaxies.A week before, after losing his cool while perusing another report, he had commanded.

"Bring her to me."

All she does these days is play. It appears that a punishment is in order, he had added, dark wisps of ideas uncurling in his head. One day, she will pay for her sins. And now, the court is in session, and the hall is packed with Abyssal creatures. Even though Aether understands that the meeting is necessary, there are so many other things he'd rather be doing.

He's been neglecting many lately, too preoccupied with breaking in the newest addition to his chambers. Aether would have disregarded this session as well if Enjou hadn't wheedled him into it by droning on about the countless missions that had gone wrong recently due to the Prince's negligence.Aether had been in a good mood when he'd agreed to the meeting.

Along with that the fact that his new slave had frozen at the sight of the Lector, body instantly dropping into surrender, had eased his decision.

While his care over the past week had done wonders, there were still so many lessons that had yet to sink in, particularly as she had been becoming more unruly and had continued to display that obstinate streak he had always regretted refusing to erase. She might be more willing to learn with an audience, he speculated while evaluating his new pet.

After all, she was a slave, and he would be the one in complete control of her fate, which was the only way he saw it. On the dais, the Abyss Herald drones on about a covert mission in the Mare Jivari. Aether listens with one ear while the other is concentrated on the girl on his lap.

Every whimper and rustling creates a pool of warmth beneath his skin, a wicked sort of pleasure dancing in his chest. She's been attempting to remain silent during the discussion, as if doing so would keep the court's focus away from her—but in this position, appearing as she does, no creature can take their gaze away from her.

He finds her actions to be quite entertaining.

Her skin is as soft and supple as the finest silk, her flesh a pale milky white that contrasts nicely with her pale blonde. Stripped bare and naked, but for the leashed collar around her neck, the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, and the jewellery he's chosen specifically for her.

The chains around her wrists and ankles are intricate, detailed designs.

The one around her neck is a simple silver collar, but the design is elaborate, with a pattern of circles and lines running around her neck. A flush went across her cheeks and down to the top of her chest.

As a result, his gifts to her—blue-jeweled clamps on her erect, pink nipples, and a dainty gold chain dangling between them—stand out even more.

She's lovely. His lovely little slave, her back arched and mouth clinched shut, as if she could silence herself by sheer force of will.

No matter how slight his movements are, he always acts as though he can't feel her clamping down on his cock. A quite good trait, that.

Unconsciously, he reaches out with a finger, coils it like a hook, and pulls at the chain that is dangling between her breasts. She twitches, her insides tightening around him, and her head drops back into his shoulder as if searching him for strength.

Aether doesn't try to hold back his smirk when she turns her pleading stare to him as the painful noise fades into a hiccuping hum. Her fiery golden eyes, the color of the sun, the depth of the sky, are locked with his.

He can feel her arousal, her desire, her hunger. He lets her thirst go unanswered. It doesn't matter. He runs a finger up and down her cheek, from her temple to her chin, down her neck, to her cleavage.

"Lumine, behave yourself." The low, obscene voice of Aether. "Can't you see that he's still talking?"

Due to the pressure from her own teeth, her lips are red and puffy.

"Please," she practically begs, her lashes glistening with tears.

Aether shakes his head slowly, enjoying the feeling of his finger trailing along her cleavage, down her cleavage, and then stopping at her nipples, which are hard and tight under his touch. Her muscles tense involuntarily—cock Aether's is on the verge of becoming too much, an almost unpleasant incursion pressing against her walls. And the way he's sprawled her out, thighs on each side of his, facing the room—everyone can see her, the way his length stretches her entrance, moist and aroused.

“You're probably gonna wanna move things along a bit quicker, aren't you?”

Lumine's mind is already foggy from concentrating on the searing heat of the cock buried in her. It's been hours and Aether hasn't moved, refusing to let her close her legs either. She had begged, screamed, when he first led her here, once she understood he was taking her wherever there were other eyes. People who would see her naked and trailing behind her brother, the truth of the previous week painted across her skin.

She had even pleaded with him to let her die right there, to just kill her and spare her the humiliation. But he wouldn't listen, and in the end, it had made no difference. Aether dragged her on the leash, laughing as she stumbled after him, his cum still oozing from her cunt and down her legs. He had even refused to let her to clean herself up, the scent of his and her own orgasm still heavy on her skin and in her hair.

"It seems I've been lax in teaching you," Aether grumbles darkly. "With only a few years left to spend at your own gallivanting around this realm, you've already developed such a rebellious and disrespectful nature."

"But… but I'm not…"

"You're not what?" he asks, genuinely curious.

She lurches in position, a sorrowful groan stuck in her throat, as he thrusts fiercely upward as if punishing her. Her vision becomes fuzzy as stinging tears distort it.

"What ever happened to your manners, little sister?" Aether's breath burns across the shell of her ear. "Meet my servant's eyes when he speaks to you."

"…don't call him that…"

"You should try to be polite even to your own brother."

"I-I'm sorry…"

With her consciousness dulled by sensation, she longs to relive that fuzzy moment. But Aether is waiting, and her brother despises being forced to wait, so she lets her gaze fall onto the dais. Ignoring the tens of creatures watching him, watching her, watching them—if she thinks about it, she...

Dark laughter reverberates on her bones, doing terrible things to her insides.

"It's all about the anticipation, my dear," he whispers. "Make them wait. Make them think they know everything."

She lets out a small moan, and her stomach spasms.

"She's lovely, isn't she?" Aether ask the Herald, who is standing at the bottom of the stairs. "The mysterious and illustrious Traveler, who just kept insisted on interfering with all our preparations. Didn't she once defeat you?"

The Herald is a tall, slender being, with long black hair, blue eyes, and dressed in a azure silk robe. The Abyss Herald acknowledges, "...twice."

"Twice," Aether repeats. "How impolite of you, Lumine, to disrupt your brother's subject. Don't look away now—you owe it to him to apologise."

He chides her while slowly gliding his fingers down her abdomen, leaving a trail of lingering fire. Finding a wealth of hedonistic pleasure in the way she shivers under his hands. She attempts to escape it, despite knowing that her efforts will be ineffective. With her eyes fixed firmly on the Herald's eyes, she quickly responds, "I-I'm sorry… W-Would you please forgive—Aaah!"

"A verbal apology is quite lacking." Aether pinches her clit, smiling into her shoulder when she sobs. "Don't you think he deserves more?"

"Aether, Aether, please—"

The hand at her cunt slaps down hard, shrieks, and nearly jerks off of his lap in response. She is only held still by the arm that is now wrapped around her waist as the chains crash against the floor. Her body begins to quake as her legs shake and shake, and she starts to wiggle her hips as she tries to move away from him. He doesn't let go, holding her still, but only barely.

"Master," Aether corrects Lumine coldly. "Disobedient brats are not allowed to use my name."

Lumine feels her entire body go numb as she stares at her brother, feeling her vision tunneling as she struggles to breathe. Shame spirals through her, but something else does as well—something warm, wicked, and nearly painful thrumming in her stomach. She clenches instinctively, attempting to wish it away, to smother it into ashes, but it only makes matters worse.

Aether laughs, the sound dark, low, and full of desire. "You are mine now, little sister. You have always been mine, Lumine."

She doesn't respond as her head spinning.

"Well, then," The hand at her sex returns to her chin, thumb and forefinger clutching it. Though they've barely touched her, she can feel wet trails across her skin where they've skimmed. "What were we doing?"

"Ah, yes, an apology for my Herald, wasn’t it?" She nods, her eyes tightly clenched, while he obviously waits for a response.

The one benefit of this situation was that, barring special effort, he couldn't see the expressions she made. Furthermore, she—

Horror rears its ugly head once more, this time dancing beneath her ribs. She could pretend that her brother hadn't taken her hostage, made her a slave, and was now abusing her in front of a horde of monsters since she couldn't see him either. But that wouldn't be the truth. She wouldn't be able to look into his eyes, his twisted grin and malicious laugh, and feel anything but shame and disgust.

"Tell me, dear sister," Aether pushes down on her and coaxes her mouth open until it's slack-jawed, then slides two fingers between her lips.

As he presses down, she can feel a warm and heady taste of herself steeping on her tongue. "What do you think about letting him fuck your mouth?"

In shock, Lumine's eyes pop open. "Nnn—nggh!"

In a warning gesture, the fingers in her mouth press harder. She can't move—can't look back to see if he was serious, if those eyes so similar to her own had a touch of sarcasm. Aether would never—

He would, though. She recalls the room, the bed, and being confronted with a brother unlike any she had ever known.

She was subjected to filth and pleasure she couldn't stand and was penetrated to the point that she had to remind herself that this is immoral. She shouldn't enjoy the way he makes her weep, and she shouldn't get excited when he makes her pledge to cry much more. She knows this.

She doesn't want to do it. She doesn't want to enjoy it. She only does it because she has to. Because it's her brother, which only makes it worse.

"No? A pity. He would have enjoyed your mouth." Aether sighs dejectedly, nosing into her neck. "Wouldn't you, Herald?"

The seven-foot-tall creature just remains quite still and silent. She's not sure if it's compassion, but the stillness is a reprieve in and of itself. She quickly seals her lips around Aether's fingers. He likes her mouth, she thinks frantically as she hollows her cheeks and sucks, laving her tongue.

If she's excellent for him, if she acts appropriately—

A contented murmur followed by the insertion of one more finger that stretches her lips. "My sister has a knack for sucking cock." She writhes around his fingers while denying her heart's betraying throb in response to the compliment. "At first, she wasn't very good at it, but it wasn't anything that couldn't be corrected."

Aether lets out a contented groan, and she feels his fingers slip into her mouth, stroking her tongue. "No matter how many times she sucks my cock, I always want more, little one."

"Mmmgh—mmnnhgh!"

"Fine," he concedes, as he gently touches a kiss across Lumine's cheek.

Gentle as ever, like the caring brother she'd always known. But then her hand moves from her waist to the tops of her thighs. Spreading her folds open with her fingers, around where she's already impaled by his length.

"Since you're opposed to letting him to use your mouth, we should give him a taste of your cunt instead."

This time, she virtually screeches at him.

Panic runs through her veins. As she shrinks back and tries to shut her legs, a sob catches in her throat. However, another swat across her clit dispels the idea, and Lumine is left shoving unintelligible protestations out of her lips. There's distant chatter— a reminder that the rest of the court is observing her.

Aether slides his fingers back into her soaked and dripping slit, making her writhe. He's stroking her, and his movements are slow and easy.

She couldn't tell how many were in the darkness, but as Aether took her up to the throne, she had seen enough. Greedy eyes are watching their ruler chastise his latest conquest. She had heard Aether say in a whisper that everyone was staring at her because they wanted her too and that they enjoyed seeing her weep, but she hadn't realised at the time that he would also give her, like food presented on a plate.

"Sister, don't say no until you've given it a go. I've always advised you to quit being so fussy." He tuts and turns to the Herald once more.

"Herald, show her your cock." Let her see what she's missing."

She secretly wishes the Herald would not pay attention. That he refuses, refusing to be completely vulnerable in court. She whimpers, pleading with all the gods she is aware of, shrinking as the Herald moves. But the even gods' divine gazes cannot penetrate the deep darkness of the Abyss, and the Herald, ever the loyal soldier, was now dipping a hand under blue cloth.

His cock is thicker and nearly as long as her arm. The base is a deep blue that almost seems black, while the head is a fainter shade of blue. And it's engorged, with a gleaming drop of pre-cum sparkling at the tip.

The Abyss Herald is hard from seen her cockwarming her brother.

Suddenly, she wonders whether everyone else feels the same way, if all the monsters are watching her, watching them, longing they could thrust themselves into her—

He steps back and she's treated to the sight of his cock swelling and hardening, his fingers flexing on the shaft.

Bile fills her mouth. Her stomach churns.

"Come closer," Aether commands, her grin brushing up against her skin. "I want her to have a good look," he said deviously.

The Herald swiftly complies, and she stares because her brother commands her to, looks because the cock is enormous, and if he fucks her or impales her on him, she'll die—

"While I did say he could have your cunt," Aether says, while he absentmindedly playing with her tongue. "but I'm feeling a little too comfortable right now. Perhaps…"

He caresses the enlarged tip of a nipple while tracing it lazily, with his free hand.

"I suppose I should let him fuck you like this. You've been such a whore while I've been here, haven’t you? Always smiling at other men and allowing them touch you as they like. A dirty harlot in search of cock, aren’t you? Can't a cunt that's been used so many times take both of us at once?"

No.

"I'll die," she cries to Aether, despite the fact that all he hears are incomprehensible noises, with his fingers still in her mouth. “You'll murder me.”

Deep primal fear grips her so tightly that her eyesight suddenly blurs. As her teeth instinctively grind together, Aether pulls his fingers back knowingly and deliberately.

"Don't worry, my dear," he says soothingly. "I won't kill you."

"No! Please, Aether, don't—" She cries and corrects herself, "Ma—Master, I'm pleading with you! ", after feeling a pinch to the nipple that is throbbing in the clamp. " Please, please, please, no—"

"Shhh," he says to her, his pale finger touching to her lips. "I'm not going to kill you, I swear."

"No! I'll do anything! Please—"

"Why not? Don't be rude, sister, or he'll believe there's something wrong with him." His hips start gyrating, the first motions he's made since he pushed her down on his cock. It sends her thoughts or whatever is left in her mind careening into a spiral, sparks of pleasure churning alongside the horror in her belly.

"You're so beautiful," he says, his voice dropping an octave as his hips slow down.

"I—" Lumine babbles, tears streaming down her cheeks, her hands clenched against the chains, seeking strength in the cold metal. "Please, Master, I don't want him, I can't take him, just you , only you—"

"Oh? Say it once more."

"Please, Master, just you, only you—" Please, please, please—

"Just my cock? You want only my cock, sweetheart?" If she had actually listened harder, if her mind was still working properly, she could have heard the thread of delight, of success.

Perhaps she'd understand she was playing right into his hands. But all she knows now is that she'll do or say anything to keep the Herald away from her—

"Yes," she sobs quietly , her head falling to the ground. Her hair becomes a golden veil, hiding her face as she chokes out. "Just your cock, only your cock. I don't want or need any another cock, Master; I'll do anything—"

"Okay then, little sister," Aether softly murmurs. "I love the cock of my big brother. Say it."

"I—I love my big brother's cock,"

"With emotion. Again."

"I love my big brother's so much cock!" Lumine heaving sobs, her shame and guilt mixing together with her desperation as it came bubbling to the surface. "I can't live without it, I want—I want it in me forever—"

"Good girl," he chuckles, while patting and stroking her thigh like a horse. "Did you hear that, Herald? My sister is so adorable when she pleads, and I find it difficult to resist her."

Liar, she thinks, between her rattling thoughts and the salt in her lips. Liar.

And he laughs.

She hates him.

Because he's laughing at her.

Because he could have stopped all this at any time, any moment, and he didn't.

"Ah. Since you're being so obstinate, I might have a better suggestion." Aether says in a mock-realization tone. Only a small part of her notices it, and wonders whether this was his intention all along.

"Sister, you're gonna fuck yourself on my cock. Let my court see how obscene you look when you come. That's just reasonable, isn't it?

It's not. However, given the alternatives, it seems too good to be true and she nods before she gives it any thought. All she has to do now is—

Wait. her hands.

"Master… please—" She strongly jerks her shackled wrists while the chains jangle behind her. "I can't—"

"Hush." He strokes her side. "They're not essential, are they?"


Uncertain of his meaning, Lumine hesitates and remains motionless.

That's until Aether quickly moves his hips once, at which point she jumps with the feeling of his cockhead nudging something deep inside her.

"Lumine, my dear sister, you're sitting on my cock. Playing stupid really won't get you anywhere—I haven't even started to fuck you yet, you know."

Oh.

"Of course, if you find it too difficult or tough, we could always go back to one our first few ideas..."

"No," she exclaims as she shakes her head. "Master, I'll— I'll do it, please—"

"I'm sure you'll do it." Aether coos at her patronisingly, while lightly pats her pussy, exactly over where they're joined together. "You'll make your brother and master proud, won't you? Now, show to the court what a good little slave you are."

Lumine is too shocked to do anything but to nod nervously.

Whatever protestations she had before, whatever justified wrath and escape plans she harbored—they've all been suffocated by something colder.

Like dread and terror at the same time. The Herald was still there, a menacing figure with his gigantic length out if she looks up, which she shouldn't have done but did—

She grinds down slowly and meticulously. Bites her lower lip at the sensation—rough material on her thighs' flesh, still sensitive from when Aether took her the day before.

Lumine had become acutely aware of how helpless she is in this room full of eyes and monsters. She uncomfortably shifts her weight and spreads her feet to the ground, looking for leverage.Aether's cock slides deeper into her, and she tilts her head back to better take his girth.

Her moans turn to whimpers, as she dragged herself up and down the length of the cock. Every movement pushed it frustratingly up against her walls. Every time she moved, her cunt breached, enlarging as she sank from tip to hilt, writhing like a common whore in her brother's lap.

It's terrible. Humiliating. But even then —

Lumine can't ignore the fire flowing through her veins, the overwhelming desire that threatens to consume her. As she writhes, time twists and warps, the sound of the court serving as background noise. Aether thrusts inside her, driving her insane with pleasure as his cock fills her up, each thrust sending a jolt of electricity down to her core. Saliva collects in her mouth as the pressure in the pit of her stomach spirals inward, tightening her core.

Her skin is scorching, flushed with heat, and her thighs sticky when they touch together. Aether doesn't seem to be touched by her though; he continues to speak normally above her head as if she is not important enough to be noticed. Even the other members of the court make no notice of her, as she's just slave, who was only there for her master's pleasure.

Exhaustion causes her muscles to hurt, and sluggish movements cause them to spasm. She's so close—and when her climax finally arrives, after hours of perching on the brink, she's mewling, screaming, screeching, a small staccato moans of what sounds like her brother's name as she lets herself go. She feels her body weakening, her muscles spasming as her orgasmic state is washed away by waves of pleasure and pain.

She collapses, her body weakening as she tries to catch her breath.

Aether finally acknowledges her, slumped down on his lap, while she catches her breath. He slips a palm across her navel, pressing down against the bulge of his cock against her belly.

"Good girl. Now once more, sweetheart," he says, caressing her stomach with a sly grin that widens as she whimpers pitifully. "Don't stop just yet."

What p—

Her legs are still shaking from the aftershocks. She— She's just not strong enough, and she feels like she slowly becoming insane, crazed.

"Master, please forgive me. I can't. Really, truly, I can't."

The refusal ends with Lumine breaking down into uncontrollable tears. He's going to ruin her, punish her, and...

"Tch. Pathetic." Aether sighs. "It's a surprising you ever got anything done without me at your side. But I guess this time I can be of assistance to you. But only this time, sister."

He shakes his head as she responds with a whining sound. "I see, you're still lacking in manners, huh."

She's blubbering still, but her crying has calmed down, though her shoulders are still shaking, and her head still refuses to lift up from the ground.

When he becomes quiet, she casts a peek behind her. A beckoning hand and a quiet communication with the Lector who stands near his throne.

The Abyssal Creature pauses, then advances and places something into Aether's outstretched palm. She doesn't get the chance to question what it is since his hand has already snaked to her core before she can.

All she feels is a little pinch—and then something vibrates on her clit, too much, too much, she's much too sensitive—

—and she breaks, her back arching as her legs wrap around him, her eyes rolling back into her head as a moan escapes her lips. "Thank you, Master. Thank you so much, thank you, thank you—"

Someone keeps responding without any prompting at all, and it can't be her, it's not her, she's something else, someone else.

Her body violently writhes as her legs wildly spasm. She can no longer be saved, she's like a supernova imprisoned within flesh prison, a fading star, a black hole. Her vision becomes increasingly flecked with dark spots, as Aether starts sprinkling small kisses down the plane of her back.

Against the cascade of tensing muscles, the dips of her spine, the frame of her back arches as she bends as far back as she can, a long wounded moan slipping out of her mouth—

—and she breaks, shivering and shuddering and trembling, her body spasming as she collapses into a heap on her brother’s lap, her entire being wracked with a violent orgasm that lasts for at least five minutes.

"That's it, sweetheart. Come on your big brother's cock, Lumine."

"Ae— Aether!" Her shriek reverberates as the orgasm consumes her, and her body becomes languid as if its threads were severed. "Thank you—thank you—"

She knows there's no cause for her appreciation, yet it's the only thing she can say, the only words in her tongue, as she shivers and pants uncontrollably. She ought to detest him and plunge a blade through his heart in retaliation for what he has done to her—

But Aether is staring at her with a crooked smile, satisfaction glinting in his dark eyes, and something deep inside her preens. Lumine slowly regains her composure, her eyes widening in realization. "—Master?"

He hums, a throaty sound that rumbles in his chest.

"You're learning," he whispers into her ear, as if it were a well guarded secret. Dips his hand between her legs and takes the vibrator from between her legs, dropping it to the floor. "Do you see what occurs when you act properly?"

She's about to answer when he shoves his fingers into her mouth, silencing her. "A man could get a lot of use out of you, if you were to let him."

And then he issues an impatient command to the rest of the room.

"Meeting adjourned for today, court. Now leave."

Her skin tingles with relief. It's done, they're done, and the noises of the audience moving out make her sigh softly. She's pleased Aether— and he's typically gentler after she gives up, returning back to the kind twin she once knew. Her wrists twitch in anticipation of him releasing the heavy shackles—

"Oh, you really thought we were finished?" There's humour at its edges, as well as piercing contempt. "I haven't come yet, you know. So on your knees, Lumine."

Her breath catches on a gasp, like blood in water, awareness floods back into her. The sensation of him was still achingly hard inside her.

She robotically obeys, whimpering softly as his cock slips out of her with an audible squelch. Arousal wet against her thigh, slippery and shimmering.

Her bare knees scrape against the floor. Then there's pressure against the small of her back, till she's flat on the ground in front of the throne, ass up in the air. A cool, rough hand brushes against her hair, the fingers tracing a line down her spine. "Beautiful," he murmurs softly, rubbing her behind.

He slowly raises his hand then lowers it, chuckling as she jerks from the impact. If he could, he'd spend hours beautifying her rear. There's nothing quite like seeing Lumine debauched by his hands, with a crimson ass and a sopping cunt. But he's been nursing this hard-on for far too long, engrossed in the thrill of breaking down his sister, and now all Aether wants want to do is start taking. And when he then sheathes himself in her once more, her cunt is slippery and soft. The hours she had spent wriggling on his cock had left passage wide and receptive.

Aether chews hard on the inside of his cheek to keep the explosions behind his eyes at bay as the walls are both yielding and squeezing down on him.

The smell of his female twin sweat and her arousal is thick and cloying. He's never been in a female so long, the sensations and the mind-numbing effects of being so close to his sister is both familiar and incredibly intoxicating.

"Lumine," he grumbles. "Fuck— so tight, sweetheart, this is so amazing for me."

As he wrecks her, he spouts easy compliments. Every snap of his hips propels her forward, dragging her swollen nipples across the smooth, marble floor. With the extra pressure of the clamps and chains, the sparks of pain-pleasure are becoming unbearable, heat accumulating in the pit of her abdomen.

"Master, master— nnnggh— nnnggh—" Lumine's back arches, her lips wide open in a wordless cry. Aether gets a grasp of her ass, holding her steady as he slowly pulls out. Torturously so.

"Take a look at yourself, darling little sister." When he murmurs it, he has a reverent tone in his voice, as he watches her cunt tighten around nothing.

"You're in such desperate need of a cock to fill you up, aren’t you? It must have been so tough for you, without your dear big brother to look after you properly."

As the words leave his mouth, he's already buried deep inside her, his heavy sack stretching her soaked, engorged pussy lips. Her head sinks, her hair splitting across the nape of her neck. Her back muscles are rigid and tense as she holds herself deathly still. Aether slides his hand up, tracing the ridges between her vertebrae and circles the marks on her neck. Traces her collar and wraps his hand around the leash.

"You do want this, don't you?"

She's panting hard, her chest heaving, her body rocking forward and back with each heavy thrust. Aether spreads his legs wide.

He firmly puts his feet down on the floor.

Perhaps he should have kept his court here for this section, he thought.

Allow them to witness him fucking his sister as if she were a bitch in heat.

Inform her that everyone is watching him screw her. He would be doing her a favor by making her subservient and bringing her to heel. He pauses for a while to take in the scene. The proposal is quickly completely dismissed.

This sight of his sister, pale and slender, crumpled and powerless under him, is his and his alone. They don't get to watch her trembling and moaning like this. Hear her cries, those small unending keens as he slips himself within her. He lets his sister have her moment in the limelight, holding her down and keeping her quiet until she finally goes limp, her body twitching as he pulls out, leaving her shuddering and panting.

"Don't worry, dear, I'm going to take care of you, little sister," Aether promises Lumine sweetly, a vow laced with jagged edges. "You have nothing to be concerned about, sweetheart. I'll split you on my cock and breed you until you forget everything."

He reaches down and gives her a quick, hard pinch on her nipple. She jolts, yelps, and moans. She can just hardly take a shallow breath in before Aether pulls her head up as he quickly rocks out and then back in, filling her before her body even notices the emptiness. Her muscles were feebly attempting to react to the harsh pace by yelling as it was coming at her.

The sudden influx of blood to her brain was dizzying. Her heart was racing and her body was shaking and she could feel her pussy contracting around his erection. She had just barely take a shallow breath in before Aether pulls her head up as he quickly rocks out and then back in, filling her before her body even notices the emptiness. Her muscles were feebly attempting to react to the harsh pace by yelling as it was coming at her.

"I saw you, you know. "You were prancing around in that tiny dress, displaying your bare thighs to every stranger you met." Aether taunts, extending his arm to tighten the leash, thrusting his throbbing cock into the warmth of her cunt. "Haven't you learned after all these decades that you're all mine? At the very least, you've demonstrated that I can't trust you on your own, Lumine. That you must be restrained and kept close to my side."

His sister groans and writhes beneath him, the sound of her arousal muffled by his heavy breathing and the harsh panting of his own body.

"Please tell me if I'm correct. That you actually enjoy it. That you really desire—" Aether chuckles at the miserable scream that she makes in response to another swat on her ass, "—this."

She grits her teeth and tries to focus on her breathing. Her body has a mind of its own, however.

"Brother— Please, Master—" With each stroke, she jolts defenselessly, mumbling nonsense in the face of the assault. "I can't— you— stop—"

The sensation of his cock throbbing and twitching in her folds makes her pussy spasm and twitch, and she's sure that she's going to orgasm, but she's also terrified that she's going to tear something.

"I should have brought you back to my side sooner. Forgive your older brother for neglecting you for so long. But I'll give you what you need right now," he promises softly, pushing his hand on the small of her back and pulling her into an arch. "I'll load you with my come till you can't take it any longer. Breed you as you truly deserve."

Filthy promises that really should turn her stomach. Except by now Lumine was no longer able to make anything but obscene noises, with a drooling mouth and teary eyes. Not to mention an intense heat was steadily building at the base of her spine, and no, oh no—

"I'll take care of you, Lumine. All you really need to do is stay still and let me take care of you." Aether rocks forward sharply, canting his hips, and Lumine's knees almost give way.

"You know, my sweet little darling Lumine, you no longer have to pretend anymore. As right now, I'm the only one here, sister. You can be completely honest with your dear older brother, can’t you." He whispers as he reaches out to stroke the crown of her sex, where they're joined.

"I know you've always really desired this— as you only truly behave when I mount you. A spoiled brat, acting out in order to be fully filled with her big brother's cock."

Pleasure pulsates in his belly, prickling his blood. He lets himself go, hammering into his twin's sopping cunt with animalistic ferocity.

The room resonates with the sound of rattling chains, slapping skin, screams, and his frantic laughter as she wails, tumbling over the edge, soft walls clamping about him.

"You're such a good fuck, Lumine. Such a good, good fuck. You always have been, haven't you, little sister."

Lumine grits her teeth, trying to ignore the burning in her core as she grits her teeth and tries to focus on the pleasure being wrung from her by her twin brother.

"Fantastic work. That's such good slave, coming on her master's cock," he croons, slapping an ass-cheek for a job well done. "However, I really shouldn't have expected anything less from such a filthy whore."

Lumine tries to open her eyes, but they are already so very heavy. She is... so very exhausted. The energy from her orgasms drains slowly, but it is mostly gone now. Idly, he muses about whether he should keep her on his cock during meetings. She shouldn't mind being tied and chained for her master's pleasure, based on how she's writhing and thrashing under him.

"You cock-drunk slut," he whispers sweetly. "My darling little sister. You were born just to take my seed. Beg me for it." His nails sink into her hip. "Beg."

"Please," Lumine exhales exhausted, almost choking. "Please, please, please—"

Aether smashes home one more time with a deep cry, his hips twitching as ecstasy sweeps through him. Stars explode on the back of his eyelids, and he quite enjoys the flutter of her walls as she quickly follows him, cock pounding into her warm heat. Aether's orgasm almost brings him to his knees, and he stays that way, leaning against her, his eyes closed as he lets the aftershocks of his orgasm run through him.

His gaze roves over her slim figure. Takes in the curled toes, the tears-clumped eyelashes, and the sweat-splattered bangs. Her unseeing stare is half-lidded and weak, peering into the distance, and she doesn't make a sound other than a reedy gasp when he pulls out, the muscle in her flank twitching. He should punish her for wasting his sperm, he thinks as it begins to dribble out and catches it on his index finger, fingering it back in.

There's a low abortive noise, something like a babbled no, and this time it's enough to put him off a bit. He lets his palm rest against her lower back, running it down from her hip to her ass, before settling on the soft mound of her sex. He doesn't think she'd be able to handle any more punishment at this point, so Aether sighs in disappointment and fishes through his pockets instead. Lumine moans softly, her head flailing back and forth, a few stray strands of hair falling down to frame her flushed, sweaty face.

When he gently puts the plug against her entrance, a broken sigh departs her lips, tapering into a weak sob.

"Don't make a fuss," he chastises her softly, forcefully shoving it in. "If you only had attempted to keep my sperm in, you really wouldn't need it, you know."

A lie, since he'd be upset if she let even a drop fall, and he cums too much for her to do anything else, but she doesn't need to know that.

There's some resistance—this plug is bigger than usual—but her pussy is sticky with secretions, and the plug settles in easily after he angles it in.

After all, his little sister had always accepted everything he had offered her.

She whimpers, as the plug press against her cervix and she grasps her hands against the tile wall, her back arched as she pants heavily.

"That's about all." He gets to his feet and takes a step back when he's finished.

Next time, he thinks, reaching out to touch the plug, watching the tremor run through her body, he'll fill both her holes and block them up. Keep her twice as full of him so she would never forgets who and what she really is, and who she truly belongs to. Lumine weakly moans in pleasure as aftershocks her orgasm eases, twitches, and then subsides as she soon ran out of consciousness and succumbed to sleep.

=================

TBC…? Maybe?
© Copyright 2022 Ryuujinjakka (ryuuohjin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286043-Genshin-Impact-Lemon---Aether-x-Lumine