*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286253-Vin-de-Bleuets-Deuxieme-Partie-Part-3
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2286253
I did not originally write this, but the author gave up years ago, it is quite fetishistic

(Just wanted to preface that I did not originally write this, I'm making this interactive as I'm interested in what you guys will write, here's the link to the creator: https://www.deviantart.com/sickstar/art/Vin-de-Bleuets-Deuxieme-Partie-100134399 also, this story hasn't been finished in years, not saying the creator won't come back to it, but well, someone might as well do something about it, and why not see what other people would like to do with it?) So, with that being said, let's go! (Btw, the link is to where the story left off).





The sun hung low in the western sky. Dusk was coming on quickly to the French Countryside as the rolling hills turned bright orange.
"It's getting to be about that time, isn't it?" Leah sighed, enjoying the view atop her bicycle.
"Yeah. Start keeping an eye out for a B & B or an Inn, or else we're going to camping out on benches again tonight." Molly warned with a smirk. The two young coeds were spending the months of their summer break cycling Europe. No itinerary, just the freedom of seeing it at their own pace. This week was France's Wine Country. "It's gonna suck when we have to go home." She followed up.
"Tell me about it. I'm not going to wanna leave!" Leah snickered. Such beautiful vistas, it suddenly dawned on Molly that the path they were traveling seemed more & more like a road to nowhere.
"You see any signs of civilization?" she giggled with a bit of worry. A petite girl, Molly stood on her pedals to survey the area around them. The trip had originally been her idea & her wealthy parents were footing a large portion of the bill. A bit of a fashionista, she looked good even when cycling the countryside. Designer everything, she wore big girly sunglasses underneath the dark brown bangs of her pixie-ish short hair.
"There's a sign down there, coming up." Leah said as they reached the crest of a rather large hill. Down in the valley below, a sign sat in the early evening shadows. She let gravity take over, leaving Molly behind. She did it with a snicker when she heard her friend yell "Hey" behind her, letting her platinum blonde hair catch some wind. Leah, while an athletic girl throughout high school, had more or less turned into a bookworm in college. She had been a little self-conscious about the five extra pounds she had gained that concealed her once tight abs. But all of this cycling was certainly helping. She felt as though she was in the best shape she had been in years, the confidence making her enjoy this all the more.
It just got sketchy sometimes when they needed to find a place to stay, especially on such short notice. Molly, not as comfortable on a bike, rode her brakes all the way down to meet up again with Leah, who was already parked in front of the sign with the guide book out.
"Well. We could hang right & cycle another 12 km to one of these towns where there are plenty of places to stay. Or we can chance it, hang left & travel a kilometer into this little village that's not even on the map in here." she said referencing the guide. When Molly didn't respond right away, Leah turned to look. "Your thoughts?"
"I don't think I'll be able to handle another 12k today." Molly huffed in all honesty. The girly girl didn't have a great deal of endurance. "And like... It'll be dark by the time we get there! You know how dangerous the roads get at night with all the wine flowing in these parts."
"Yeah but if there's no place to stay, we're going to have to turn around & it'll be 13k in the opposite direction. In the dark. With the sloshed drivers." Leah rationalized, shaking some strands of hair out of her eyes.
"Flip a coin?" asked Molly with a mousy voice, providing a 1 Euro Piece.
Shortly after, on a rocky old stretch of road, the girls came upon the village with the sun just hitting the hills.
"It's a little bigger than I was expecting it to be." Leah said getting a good view of it. Nestled in the hills, it was almost concealed. "Like an old medieval hamlet or something."
"Oh it's beautiful!" Molly awed in the fading daylight. The town was quaint & rather charming. Lights began to flicker on as the dusky shadows swept over the town dulling it down to deep blue tones. The road suddenly became cobbled & looking ahead, the girls could see it get wavy as it snaked its way up the hill into an old town square. A few people dotted the streets, waving at the girls with big toothy welcoming grins. They were so welcoming, it almost seemed a little uncomfortable.
"Ugh not a moment too soon." Molly groaned as she hopped off her bike.
"Let's look for an inn before we get too comfortable." Leah reminded her. They walked their bikes into the town square. A little boy was playing with an old power ranger figure by the town's fountain. Molly, being the designated French speaker approached him in a very friendly way, like a kindergarten teacher.
"Pardon. Existe-t-il une auberge dans cette ville?" Molly asked. The boy only stared blankly at her as if he couldn't understand the question. For a second Molly thought her phrasing was wrong. Leah watched as a woman looking like the boy's young mother approached. She was a bit on the frumpy side, round & quite pale, almost a little bluish. But she had a warm smile & started talking a mile a minute, pointing Molly up a windy side street. "Uh... Merci, madame! Merci!" Molly said, having to kind of tear herself away from the lady, who wouldn't stop speaking.
"What did she say?" Leah asked as Molly came back.
"I have no idea. It didn't sound like French at all, actually. Maybe it's like an older regional dialect or something?" Molly guessed. "We are still in France right?"
"I didn't see a border, did you?" Leah asked. "And regional dialect? Nowadays? I think maybe it was your translation skills there, Miss 3-years of High School French" She smirked, rolling her bike across the cobblestones.
"Hey! I'm telling you! It's not me. I mean, we're out in the country. Look at how old this town is. You never know." Molly shrugged walking her bike. "She pointed up over this way though. Let's see if we can find something" They said continuing on their way, aware that this whole time the stout young woman watched them with a gleaming smile.
They walked their bikes up the hill & sure enough, there was a tavern style inn. They locked their bikes into a rack out front & gathered their belongings. Given how remote this town was, they assumed there would be vacancies.
"Looks nice enough on the outside." Leah said looking up at the old Tudor style exposed frame. "Like, quaint." She followed Molly inside.
On the inside, it was like an old world tavern turned into some sort of happening, artsy bar or cafe. New looking hardwood floors, very simple modern furniture, & minimalist art hanging on the walls with track lighting. Not quite what the girls were expecting given the outside.
Molly approached the counter while Leah had a look around. She rang the bell & a middle aged man in tiny glasses approached with a big smile.
"Bonjour, Monsieur." Molly nodded. "Parlez-vous anglais?" He simply shook his head, his smile only shrinking somewhat. "Franis?" Molly followed up. He grit his teeth & shook again, using his fingers to indicate very little.
"He doesn't speak English or French? Maybe we aren't in France anymore? Gah, Europe." Leah huffed under her breath, approaching behind Molly. "We" she signaled pointing to her friend & herself. "Would like" She folded her hands together & tilted her head onto them "Somewhere to Sleep. Sleep?"
"Ah!" the man said understanding, giving them a guest book to sign. He continued to speak a long string of words neither girl seemed to figure out until he applied fingers. He seemed to be asking 1 or 2 rooms.
"Oh. Just one. With two beds?" Molly said, signaling back with a nod. He had a key ready in his hand & started to direct the girls toward a staircase back along the far wall. "Considering, this weird language thing going on, that was easy." Molly shrugged, signing her & Leah's names in the book. The manager had clapped his hands & a sturdy looking older man offered to help them with their bags. They followed him to what looked like their room. By the looks of things, not only were there vacancies, but they were quiet possibly the only guests.
"Ugh. I just wanna collapse." Molly huffed, plunging backward onto what would be her bed. She felt the feather down comforter underneath her & knew she would get a good night's rest.
"You're such a wuss, Mol." Leah laughed, nodding to the older man helping them with the bags. "Thanks! Uh... Merci! Or whatever." The man nodded back, a devious smirk adorning his face as he left the room.
"People here seem...nice." she said, starting to get a little suspicious.
"I still don't get the language thing. Every town we've been to, someone knew English. But to not speak French even? Even if we did cross a border, you know? Which I don't think we would have, given the map." Molly sighed staring at the ceiling. "But yeah. Nice enough."
"Maybe a little too nice." Leah said, pulling a curtain to reveal a view of the street below. Strangely it seemed as though a small crowd had gathered outside. A few looked up, staring right at her. They grinned & waved. Leah timidly waved back before drawing the curtain & meandering back to her bed.
"Wish we could have found a place with some TV though." Molly chuckled. "Way too quiet."
"Quiet's good." Leah said peeking in the bathroom. "And we got our own shower."
"Ooh me first!" Molly said pushing past her. Before Leah could even react, Molly had slammed the door & had the water running. Leah only sighed.
It was dark by the time each girl had showered. Outside, old gas lamps tinted the streets an old world orange.
"I say we get some rest so we can start off early tomorrow. Make our way back toward civilization." Leah suggested, using a puffy towel to dry her hair.
"Sounds like a plan. As pretty as this town is, I think you're right. It is a little creepy." Molly admitted, looking down onto the street. The crowd that had gathered before was still there, if not a little bigger. "Looks like they're about to party. Think they're happy to see us or something?"
"Can't imagine them getting a lot of visitors." Leah laughed. Molly was ready for bed, wearing some old track pants & an old grey hoodie; Leah, a clean tank top & a pair of old khaki boarder shorts she used as pajama bottoms. Hanging up her towel, she pulled her hair back into a short ponytail. "But never mind them, let's try & get some sleep, yeah?"
Before Molly could answer, there was a knock at the door that startled both girls. Molly beat Leah to the door, opening it a crack. It was the innkeeper with his tiny little glasses & big smile.
"Hmm?" she responded, as English & French didn't seem to have much of an effect. He spoke a mile a minute but Molly couldn't decipher one word. She got the feeling that he was trying to get them to come down to the tavern & party. Leah peering in over top of Molly, grit her teeth. Both girls looked at each other. "Well?"
"Whatever." Leah sighed. "A half hour won't kill us, I suppose." Molly turned back to the man, smiling persistently. She opened the door to show that they were dressed for bed, but the man didn't seem to care, continuing to flag them along. Timidly, Molly & Leah followed him. "I got the room key." Leah waved, shutting the door behind her.
They started down the stairs to see the tavern virtually standing room only. It was filled with townsfolk. Every person in the village must have been inside or just out the door. Young & old. And when they caught sight of Leah & Molly, they all started to erupt in some sort of joyous cheer. The reaction caught both girls off guard & suddenly, they were taken by the hand & lead to a booth against the wall in the center of the room.
"All of this is over us?" Leah marveled.
"Weird." Molly said with her face scrunched a bit. "This better not turn into that movie hostel or some shit!" Suddenly music started to play & out of the crowd stepped old men in traditional attire. One played an old guitar while another played an accordion like instrument, while another played a little hand drum tambourine thing. All were out of tune & seriously out of rhythm with one another. Both girls felt as though they should be smiling though, curled their lips accordingly.
"I'm tired. I need rest, not a recital." Molly whispered with a growl while still forcing a grin. "Why aren't we in bed?"
"Well. We should be. But at the same time, we really shouldn't offend them. They're being rather gracious & all." Leah said through her teeth
After another ten minutes of the same folk tune, both girls were finding it hard to hide their frustration.
"Let's blow this joint." Molly muttered as the song seemed to come to another false end.
"Agreed." Leah mumbled back. They tried to force smiles & started clapping, each scooting in their seats, trying to mobilize back toward their room. When the townsfolk saw the girls were growing bored of the music, the musicians slowly came to a halt & receded back into the crowd. The inn keeper appeared for a second & seemed to try & make them stay. As he did, two girls, each probably around 16, emerged from the crowd carrying a large very wide brown wooden bowl. Intrigued, Leah looked up. It dawned on her that with all of the cycling recently, they were about to go to bed without a proper supper. But Molly was still trying to shuffle out of the booth despite the innkeeper's insistence. But she stopped too when both girls laid the bowl on the table. It was filled to the brim.
"They look like blueberries, but they're like... bigger than grapes. Some sort of like... cross breeding thing?" Molly wondered allowed, hesitant to pick one. "They're like blue plum tomatoes almost."
"Mmmmm! Omigod! They're delicious!" Leah muttered beating her to it. "They're like... the best blueberries ever!"
"Really?" asked Molly picking a plump one up & squeezing it between her fingers a little. It had the same circumference as a half dollar, & was so full of juice; the slightest bit of pressure caused the fluids to seep. "I was never really that big a fan of blueberries. And I always thought they were a North American thing. Why would they grow them here with all the grapes & wine & stuff? Wouldn't the soil..."
"Oh who cares? These are so good!" Leah moaned as she leaned back with a handful. "Mmmmmm." Molly looked up to see the townsfolk all staring, almost anxious for her to take a bite. Fearing she'd offend them, she popped it in her mouth & squeezed it between her teeth. Juice flooded her mouth & she did everything she could to keep the excess from trickling out her lips. It was a blueberry alright.
"Mmm." she nodded, forcing herself to swallow. If she didn't like normal blueberries, she hated these super blueberries.
"Toldja." Leah said, too wrapped up in enjoying them to realize Molly was just faking it. The old innkeeper pinched a berry between her fingers & dropped it in Molly's hand. He obviously was not going to accept a no for an answer. Bracing herself for the overwhelming taste, Molly popped it in her mouth & tried to keep the juice from hitting her tongue.
Meanwhile, Leah was on her third handful. She kind of felt as though she was making a pig of herself, but they offered them this whole huge bowl & they tasted so damn good. She couldn't help it. Besides, they were fruit. What harm was there?
"Molly, we should totally grab like a few pounds of these before we leave! They're... They're just so amazing."
"If... -gulp- ... if you say so." Molly sighed, only on her fourth berry. Leah had already lost track, but it was at least a couple dozen. If Molly didn't want them, it simply meant more for her. She started to giggle as she felt the juice swish in her mouth after every chew.
"Leah..." Molly mentioned.
"Can't believe you don't like these." Leah chewed in ecstasy.
"Leah!" Molly said a little louder.
"They're so... yummy."
"Leah! Your face!"
"What?" she asked, looking up at her friend, slowly stopping.
"You're like... turning blue!" Molly gasped. "Deep breaths." She suggested, thinking maybe she just wasn't get enough air. But before her very eyes, Leah only got bluer. Leah, staring at the skin darkening on her hands, could do only that, as she swallowed her mouthful & let her jaw drop.
Before either girl could react, the closer townsfolk laughed & started trying to drag Leah out of the seat. With their hands pulling her arm, the contrast between the regular flesh tones & her deep cerulean complexion really stood out.
"Leah!" Molly yelped, trying to follow, but the inn keeper shoved another berry in her face, blocking her view. She slapped it out of his hand & some of the spectators laughed at her feistiness. Instead, the old man that had helped the girls with their bags forcefully crammed one into her mouth. She tried to spit it out but another one was waiting.
"Molly!" Leah finally hollered, getting pulled into the crowd. Molly struggled to force the barrage of blueberries away & follow her friend. They only succeeded in getting her to eat two more amidst the struggling. One rather large farmer looking guy pressed her shoulders into the seat, flashing a yellow smile as others kept shoving berries at her.
"Mmmmm... Molly?" Leah called out again, not quite sure where she was being taken. Her face bobbed over the heads of townsfolk, bluer than before. Molly suddenly kicked the farmer downstairs, making him release his grasp. She slinked down below the table & through the legs of other townspeople. Getting to her feet, she pushed & shoved others off, trying to reach her friend. She might have been more of a girly girl than her friend the Jock, but that didn't mean she wasn't scrappy.
"Leah! I'm coming!" Molly yelled, losing sight of her friend in the packed room once again. Just then an arm thrashed above their heads. It was a bright, solid blue arm. Making a b-line for it, Molly avoided other villagers trying to grab or feed her berries.
Leah was being lead through the applauding partygoers. Some randomly trying to place another berry in her mouth. She was lead towards the bar area on the other side of the room. On the bar itself, awaited another basket of those damned berries. Some women stood there, grinning evilly. One of which was the mother from earlier, frumpy & a pale blue herself. She stared at a berry wantingly but as Leah was brought to her, she decided to part with it & shove it in Leah's mouth instead. At least five more were shoveled into her mouth in quick succession. While they were forcing her, Leah didn't seem to fight too much. She maneuvered her cheeks & tried to savor every last bit, despite the fact she realized it was contributing to her alarming new skin tone.
"Leah!" Molly screamed, ducking under a large man's legs & reaching the side of the bar. It was hard to miss Leah now, the blue was so deep, almost dark even under the bright track lighting. She saw the bowl & the women shoveling berries into her friend's face. Fighting off people trying to grab her she jumped over the bar itself & ran freely behind it. "Let go of her, dammit! What the fuck are you doing?" she said, trying to smack away the other women's hands. A berry splatted in the hand of the young mother from earlier, & greedily she cooed as she licked up the spilt juice. Behind Molly, other townsfolk got the same idea, & had hopped the bar. She was going to be surrounded in a second if she didn't act fast. She looked at the liquor lining the shelves behind the bar. A wine bottle in particular. "Back off!" she cried. But they didn't listen. And instead closed in fast.
Like some sort of veteran bar room brawler, she made a quick grab & smacked the wine bottle on the edge of the bar. It took a few cracks but with a shatter, she got the intended effect, & waved around the shards menacingly.
"I said... Back off!" she asserted. Waving at the people behind the bar. They stopped dead in their tracks. She then waved it at the women trying to force feed Leah, clearing room & hopping back over the bar to join her friend again.
"Oh, Leah, look what they're doing to you!" Molly gasped. Leah followed Molly's eyes & looked down at her blue body.
Leah, who had spent the whole summer cycling off a bit of excess pudge, looked down to see a bluer, plumper version of once tight body. Wide hips, bubble butt, a slight belly, & two bigger, tender boobs; she was aghast.
"Those berries... They must have..." for a second, it almost kind of looked like her boobs were still growing. Suddenly the waist of her shorts felt tighter too. Oh god!
"Let's just get you out of here. Get you to a doctor or a hospital or something." Molly said grabbing her by the arm & dragging her toward the door. She waved the shattered wine bottle around menacingly. The villagers reluctantly made room, some genuinely frightened, & yet others seeming a bit amused.
"I... I... They made me..." She couldn't find the words. Despite never seeing berries like that before in her life, little did she expect results like this. As Molly pulled her through the crowded room, she kept her eyes transfixed on the shape. "Oh god.... It's getting worse." she groaned, trying to use her hands to press her bulging tummy inward. It was to little avail. "I'm still growing!"
"Come on! Just suck it in for now. We gotta get you out of here! Get you some help!" She dragged her through the crowd & toward the door. "Fucking town! Should have never come here." Suddenly a fat man tried to make a grab at her. Instead he almost got his hand sliced open. "Back the fuck off, Lardass!"
"S'no good! I don't think I'll be able to ride like... like this." Leah winced, noticing her belly was growing little by little before her eyes. Another burly farmer type guy didn't make way. Molly used her bottle shards to take a warning swipe at him. Rather than back down immediately, he turned to let them through with a smirk.
"Bastard!" Molly growled, dragging her bloated blue friend past & out the door. The errant crowd outside made room as Molly lead off with the broken bottle. She made her way over to the bike rack.
"Shit! Our bikes!" Leah cried. "Where are our bikes?" She was right. It was like someone came with bolt cutters. There was no sign of them. It seemed these people really wanted them to stay.
"Not good." Molly huffed, frustrated. Despite the set back she continued to try & clear a path. "On three, let's make a break for it, okay?" Leah was more preoccupied with what was happening to her. Her skin was bright blue & it seemed like her body was growing plumper. Her hips, her breasts, her new belly, heck even her ass cheeks felt like they were straining against the back of her shorts little by little. "Leah! We run?" Molly called trying to get her friend's head back in the game.
"I... I'll try." She nodded. They were well out of the crowd at this point, Molly's bottle reach at least ten feet away from the closest villager.
"Okay. 1" Molly counted, still waving the bottle. People from inside the bar were pouring out into the street now too. "2" Leah tried to cradle her new belly in her arms, preparing. "3" shouted Molly, giving Leah a head start, but given her new shape, she wasn't the most graceful. After another second or two, Molly winged the broken bottle neck into the crowd & followed suit, easily catching up with her. "We gotta hurry! Come on!" She said, putting her arms around her friend & trying to rush her along. Leah moaned, looking behind to see the townsfolk chasing. Molly, on an adrenaline high, cut a few corners, running blindly between buildings & taking side streets. Despite Leah's condition, they were putting distance between themselves & the mob of townspeople.
"I... I... Please... Stop." Leah gasped. Running was taking a lot out of her & with every second, she had more weight to carry.
"We can't stop now." Molly said trying to motivate her friend, but Leah couldn't take it any more & lurched over forward with a slight stumble, breathing rapidly.
"It... it feels like... I'm filling up with something." Leah said slowly, still using an arm to cradle her tummy. It looked to be the same size as a woman ready to deliver a baby. However it seemed like the majority of it was starting to sit lower on her frame, starting to give her a bit of a fupa.
"What do you mean?" Molly asked, not looking, just looking for another alleyway to try & lead her friend down next.
"It's like... I'm retaining... water... or......"
"Juice?" Molly asked looking back. The realization struck Leah.
"Oh god..." She screamed, panicking Molly. Leah started hyperventilating, allowing Molly's finger an experimental poke. It felt firm & distended, like there was pressure behind it. And while Molly poked in, she could also feel the belly poking back, jutting out further.
"You'll be fine. We just need to get you help!" Molly tried to assure her; not knowing if that was necessarily true. She had never heard of anyone spontaneously bloating up on juice before. "But first, we need to find what they did to our bikes!" she thought aloud.
"No." Leah said sluggishly, trying to heave herself back upright. She had to lean back further as her center of gravity really started to drift. She was in really no shape to do much more running. "You should... go... get help!"
"But I can't leave you with these freaks! Not like... like... how you are." Molly reached for words, not trying to offend her friend & her newly rounded, blue shape. She was even bigger than the last time she looked at her. More than just her belly was growing now as her entire midsection pressed out.
"You're... you're gonna have to..." Leah huffed. Her hips & rear were puffing out too, meeting her belly. Her body taking on an almost improbable pear shape now, more of a teardrop even, bearing fluid down onto her legs. "No way... I'd... get very far like this. And... I'm still... oh god... still..." to almost punctuate her sentence for her, Leah's hips & belly expanded further, pushing forward & widening at the same time. It popped the fly on her shorts, firing the button, & allowing a little bulge of juice to surge forward. Despite being a little looser now, her hips were wide enough to keep her shorts from sliding down her ankles. On the verge of tears, Leah insisted. "Just... go on! Look at me. I'll... only slow you... down."
"But..." Molly started.
"Go!" Angrily now, Leah waved her friend on. "If you don't... we're... both screwed!" Against her better judgment, Molly took three steps down the street. She spotted an older rickety old bike, perhaps belonging to a villager, left in front of a door. She grabbed it & ran back towards Leah.
"Don't worry. I'll come back! I swear!" Molly promised, hugging her friend gently before hopping on the bike. She really had to pump to get the pedals going but rolled down the street & caught a hill.
"Good... luck." Leah panted, finally getting her second wind.
With Molly off & down the hill, it wasn't long before she was quickly out of view. And not a second too soon. The villagers started to round the corner. Leah while, realizing she would slow her friend's escape, wasn't looking to be captured quite so easily. She started to run (or jog as best she could, anyway) down a narrow alleyway. At first it seemed a good course of action, but the further down the path she got, the narrower it seemed to become. Or better yet, the wider she became. With her center of gravity shifting lower & lower from all of the berry juice, each step she took started to take on more & more of a waddle.
"Just a... Just a little... further!" she panted. To her shock, she started to feel her hips brushing against the sides of the alleyway. First the left, then the right. Then even more shockingly, both at the same time, scraping gently across the stone work with each sway. Another two steps & she was through, but at the last second, disaster. She was stuck!
"Oh Christ!" she hollered. She leaned forward & tried to use her arms to pull her ballooning mid section from out between the two buildings. Their coarse texture didn't feel all that great on through her now paper thin clothes, but she had to free herself. The longer she'd wait the more stuck she'd become. And the townsfolk were gaining on her. She could hear them entering the alley behind her. "C'mon!" she commanded her body, gritting her teeth. With a final heave, she was able to unplug herself from the alleyway's opening, but wasn't prepared for the momentum of her heavier frame & did all she could to keep from spilling onto the street.
Despite the rational voice in her head telling her to just keep on running, curiosity overwhelmed her. The alley was at least three feet wide. How could she be getting stuck? Just how big was she? She had to look down to catch a glimpse of herself. And to her dismay, she found out.
She was huge. Despite her legs stretching far out to the sides, her belly & hips completely obscured most of them. Her belly, a growing sphere of a horizon, billowing out of her midsection, dominated that view. Even her breasts were getting to be the size of soccer balls. Her erect nipples poked into the tense fabric of her sports bra & seemed to be letting droplets of fluid seep out, staining through to her tank top with darker blue blotches. She shrieked a little, overwhelmed by the fact that she was now such a big, blue mess. She had felt big this whole time, but looking to see just how big she was paralyzed her during precious seconds. But fortunately, it seemed as though the growth was slowing down a little. Maybe even stopping, she hoped.
"I... I gotta move!" She struggled, trying to arch her back again & resume her waddling jog. The growing continued to slow, but not quick enough. Her pace was now more of a jogging waddle. Tightening clothes weren't the only hindrance. Pressure began building up in some of her joints, stiffening them a bit. Meanwhile, the uncontrollable bouncing of other areas distracted her. The force made her tender breasts strain against the fabric of her tank top, causing it to "creak" the slightest bit. "Ugh. Oh god." She huffed, wanting to run, but settling for a pace that was about as fast as walking. It was the only way to keep her boobs from knocking her out.
She quickly tried to waddle toward another alleyway. In her panic, she forgot about her new width clearance issues, & decided to abort before she got herself stuck again. She turned & started down the main street, back towards the road leaving the crazy village.
The villagers were catching up to her. And to her dismay, she realized that they weren't even running. More like strolling toward her with amused looks on their faces. There weren't many of them either. Only a few men.
Still she wasn't any less frantic. "Fuck it." she growled with a huff. Bouncing be damned. She started to take large, quick, bounding steps, not caring what reaction her body would have. She fought through the discomfort & jiggling bulges, narrowly missing as her new bust heaved itself towards her head with each bounce. She didn't want to give the idea of her own boobs knocking her out a second thought. She was putting a bit of distance between herself & her pursuers, but not as much as she would have liked. And now she was going to have to start going uphill towards the road. With a deep breath, she continued to move as fast as her body would allow. She couldn't tell if she was still growing, but the pressure was still pretty intense. And the weight of the juice was really starting to take its toll too. She heard the villagers following behind her, laughing. At first it really annoyed her, but then she realized just how ridiculous she must have looked. A blue, bottom-heavy fat girl sweating buckets of blueberry juice as she waddled as fast as her puffy body would take her. And if all that wasn't bad enough, she realized that her swelling ass cheeks were pressing together in such a way that her panties were now giving her one of the worst wedgies in the history of mankind. But it wasn't like she was about to stop either, as her face contorted with a more determined strain.
Unfortunately, that's when more villagers stepped out of the alley ahead of her, the last one before main road. And behind her, the few villagers that had been following her were closer than she remembered. She looked to her sides but there was only one alley between the buildings & it was far, far too small for her new hippy frame. She was trapped! Taking a few more huffing breaths, her waddling came to a stop. She lifted her arms in the air as if to say she gave up, but they felt a lot heavier than she expected. Even they were filling with the blue juice.
The villagers tightened around her & the bigger men of the group approached carefully, arms out cautiously, almost as if she was some sort of farm animal on the loose. Albeit it with big smiles on their faces. Leah waddled about in a circle to see that there were all of five, coming from each angle. With a sigh of futility, she allowed her arms & neck to droop, but still leaned back with her belly sticking out; as that was the only way she could seem to maintain some sort of balance. The men closed in. One grabbed her arm. It didn't set right. She suddenly felt a surge of adrenaline. Receiving a third wind, Leah, who seconds ago ready to give up, suddenly felt a renewed urge to fight.
"Don't touch me!" she screamed, swatting at the guy with her free arm. Just then another man laid a hand on her other shoulder. She tried to rear a leg up to kick him but almost lost her balance. One of the other men grabbed her around the middle & had to keep her from falling. But that only angered her more, as she tried to use all of her new weight to her advantage & stomp his foot. Suddenly something else stole her attention.
It was a young girl presenting a giant bowl of berries. Just like the ones at back at the Inn. Leah was so impossibly full of juice already; she could taste it, even now. But for whatever reason, she still pined to snack on more of the actual berries. As if to read her mind, the girl took one off the top of the wide plate & offered it to her.
Knowing full well the consequences, but swayed more by the flavor, Leah allowed the girl to pop it in her mouth, even while halfheartedly trying to fight off the men. Everyone seemed to laugh, but it didn't concern her. Not now. The taste hit her tongue & her thrashing slowed. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.
What was she thinking? Of course this was bad! This was terrible! These freaky townsfolk were turning her into a big, fat fruit!
She once again struggled to break free, flailing ungracefully. But the sudden movement rocked the fluid inside of her uncomfortably. Suddenly she felt herself being shoved from behind. She spun to swat, but the sloshing fluid reeked havoc on her timing, shifting her weight against her will or control. Another two men grabbed hold of her, fortunately keeping her on her feet. But they weren't about to let go. The men, seeming to be getting a little impatient, barked a command.
"I don't understand you!" Leah bobbed her neck defiantly. But it gave them the opening they needed to spin her back towards the center of town. With a series of gentle shoves, they started to herd her in that direction. The girl with the bowl of berries followed off to the side. She was offered one as if it were a prize for following their directives. "Mmmmm." She groaned. Then another delicate push. "No! Stop! Where are you...Mmmm" she paused as she was fed another berry. "Where are you taking me?"
|||
Molly continued to pedal the rusted old bike back onto the main road. She peered over her shoulder at the lights in town. For a brief second, it almost looked beautiful. But the horror of what they were doing there overwhelmed that quickly. She pumped the pedals, panting already but no way ready to give in. She tried not to think about what possible condition Leah was in at that very moment. But she couldn't shake the mental image of her friend turning blue & ballooning up with what could only be juice.
"Omigod..." a harsh realization hit her. "She was growing so fast... I hope she doesn't... Oh god!" If her friend was blowing up at such a rapid pace like a balloon; she suddenly imagined the fate of all overblown balloons befalling her friend. "Mustn't think about that! Gotta pedal! For Leah!"
Funny. For a second, she thought she could hear music in the distance.
|||
With her shape becoming so unwieldy, Leah just conceded & allowed the townsfolk to guide her slowly along the cobblestone streets. They clapped & sang as she trudged along. Every so often, they would shove a few more berries into her mouth, as if she was an obedient pet & they were some sort of treat. She tried to take solace in their taste, & in turn, tried to ignore the surging juice within as she started to grow once again. She first felt it in her thighs this time. She certainly couldn't see them, but they just felt so wide. They had been rubbing almost since she sent Molly off. But now, the bottom cuffs of what was left of her shorts even felt like they were cutting into them, meaning they had to be super wide. That & the fact that her waddling gait shifted from side to side by like a matter of feet now. She felt like a human water balloon, all of the weight pressing down thanks to gravity, water logging her midsection. It all seemed to puff out together now, in all directions; her ass, hips, thighs, & belly, hanging in an awkward tear drop shape. And slowly, the growth was inching its way up more & more towards the rest of her too. Each of her breasts seemed to be bigger than a basketball at this point, stretching her tank top to its very limits. And with each berry, she was only going to get bigger. How big would she get? How much bigger could she possibly get? Her mind raced. Just when it all started to become too much for her...
"Mmmmm" Another berry.
With her thoughts on fruit, she wasn't offering a lot of resistance, & the villagers loosened their grasp, treating her a bit more gently. With a delicate bit of prodding & dragging, it seemed like they were trying to lead her back toward the town square again. She shuffled along obediently. As big as she was getting, every step was becoming arduous, & the village started to seem a lot bigger for her now, considering the condition she was in. At least they weren't rushing her. As long as she complied, they moved at her pace.
She suddenly realized that while they had her surrounded, & still fed her berries, no one actually had a hand on her at this point. Deviously, her gears started to turn & she got her fourth wind. At this point, her options were dwindling. She had to act. Give it one more go. Escape whatever fate they had in store for her.
And suddenly her chance came. She swung a bloated arm at one of her captors & tried to get out of grabbing distance. She pushed the girl holding the bowl of berries, forcing her to do everything she could to keep from spilling the berries onto the street. With a quick duck under another man's arm, she was free. She couldn't believe it. She was free! Quickly, she tried to waddle back around & up the hill towards the main road again.
She managed three paces before she had to slow down. All of the weight, all of the jiggling flesh. Moving that fast, she was either going to fall or get walloped by one of her own juice filled body parts. Not to mention just how exhausting moving was for her at this shape. And how exhausted she was already. She realized the futility. Within a matter of seconds, the townsfolk had her once again in their clutches. They laughed as they forced her to spin around again. One of the men wagged a finger in her face then pinched her cheek. She tried to bite his finger off, but a blueberry was placed in her mouth instead. Juice seeped through her teeth & filled her mouth, distracting her momentarily.
On the brink of complete exhaustion, she had little choice, & allowed them to maneuver her into the square as more & more of a crowd gathered around her. Random strangers from earlier at the Inn; men & women, young & old, all were coming up & poking her in the bulges of blue flesh, or feeling the heft of her belly or breasts. It was humiliating to her, but seemed to please them greatly. One girl, hardly a teenager, reached in & pressed her whole palm against Leah's belly. Leah winced, & the girl cackled.
"Stop it." Leah tried to tell them. But to no avail, as the mother from earlier appeared & cupped a hand under Leah's right breast. Displacing the fluid in it made a tiny spurt of blue shoot through the soaked nipple area of her tank top, making the woman laugh. She then licked the excess droplets off her finger, making Leah think "Gross!"
As she as lead deeper into the crowd, she could see that there were two platforms, each about a foot tall, that had been placed in the dead center, & she was being brought to one of them. She assumed the other had been meant for Molly, & hoped her friend had made it out ok. There was no sign of her. On the plus side she hadn't been caught, Leah thought. But she felt overwhelming loneliness, especially amongst this crowd of monsters. Suddenly the shoving stopped, as Leah reached the base of the one platform.
"You don't want me to...? I'm not gonna..."
The two largest men each placed a head under each one of her arms, & braced their strapping arms around her sides. "Hey! What do you think you're...?" And in one sudden motion, they hoisted Leah up onto the platform. The brief second, having all of her weight hang was excruciating, & the notion that it took large men to lift her now wasn't doing much for her self-esteem.
As they planted her square on the platform, she involuntarily bobbed for a second, trying keep as still as she could, so the juice would stop quaking. She bit her lip & groaned. The displacement shifted around the fluids inside, making some of the last remaining seams of her clothing pop. The crowd erupted in cheer, & slowly drifted off into song. It sounded old & in their language. The minstrels from the Inn were even there, providing backing instrumentals. All this, for her, Leah thought, as she was slipped another berry for her troubles.
With a soft snap, the straining left shoulder of tank top finally gave way. The other shoulder quickly followed suit. She squealed out of modesty as the crowd chuckled. Out of instinct, she tried to swing her arms around herself to cover herself. But it was of little use. They were too big & her arms were becoming too stiff at the shoulder.
"Unnngh!" she groaned, swatting her arms around. "Jerks." she conceded. The front of her, wet from the leaking juice, felt even colder exposed to the drafty night air. She then realized a boy, barely in his teens, had come up to the side of the platform with a little switchblade. "No! Get that away from me!" Leah flailed, not wanting to think about what a sharp point might do to her in this condition. Instead, she felt him tugging a bit at what was left of her tank top. It hugged around what was left of her trunk, the valley forming just below her breasts & above her belly. With a quick sawing motion, he cut her free of it & presented it to her with a smile. She tried to swat her arms & get it back, but it was a halfhearted effort at best. She looked at it in his hands. It was stretched out to an almost ridiculous extent, & stained almost a deep a blue as she was. After twirling it in the air for another few seconds, he flung it into the crowd. They fought for it almost as if it were a foul ball. Like some sort of souvenir. Then the boy ducked down. Leah lost sight of him, as he seemed to creep underneath her belly. "Hey! Wait a second!" She started to feel tugs at the scraps of fabric that had once been her shorts. With three almost surgical cuts, the boy had her shorts off, & was now waving them around too. "Stop that!" Leah muttered. Again, out of instinct, her hands went down, trying to prevent these freaky Frenchies from 'seeing the goods'. But she was far too big. She watched as her shorts were thrown into the crowd. The seat on them was stretched ridiculously wide, with gaps in each of the seams. She couldn't fathom her ass being that big. And yet, it was. And getting bigger by the second. The boy dove down there one more time. Leah, knowing what was next couldn't help but feel at least a slight bit relieved. At least she wouldn't have such a bad wedgy. But the thought of this strange boy down there with that blade still made her uneasy.
"Hit me!" She said looking at the girl holding the berries. She happily responded. With two tugs, the seat of her panties finally gave way. With a little bit of picking, the boy reemerged. What was left in his hand seemed more like strips of silken rope, long & stretched, stained blue in parts. "Oh god!" Leah shrieked in embarrassment. She thought she had felt a little moist down there, but the idea that she was leaking juice even there came as a surprise. The boy seemed to take them & pocket those for himself. "Oh god!" she bellowed again, feeling even more embarrassed. But she couldn't do anything. Only sigh, & stand there humiliated. She realized it was more for her own good than for the sake of just to humiliate her. They had grown far too tight for her. Or rather she'd grown far too huge for them to be more accurate. Still, beyond the embarrassment of standing before a crowd of strangers naked, she had to do it looking like an even fatter version of the Grimace from McDonalds. A blue tear streamed down her cheek.
Out of the crowd, a small, older man appeared. He raised his arms, & the crowd slowly began to fall silent, but their smiles only grew bigger. They looked as though they were waiting on him with bated breath. He approached slowly. Leah, not only huge & deep blue, would have been completely naked if it wasn't for her shoes. She watched the man like a hawk, fearing that this old geezer was going to try & accost her in her helpless state. Instead, he paced around her, almost as if to inspect her. Leah tried to spin & follow him but could only muster half a step on her own. The swelling had stiffened her hips & she could only bend her legs now at the ankle. The feeling shocked her to a halt before she realized the man was back in front of her again. He looked down at her swollen belly as it went through another surge of growth.
"Can you tell me just what the hell is going o..." before Leah could finish, the man hushed her gently by placing a finger over her mouth. Two men stepped forward to hold her arms in place, as if to stop her from taking a swat at him. Again, it was like they had read her mind.
The man extended his hands & placed them on the sides of her belly. Leah winced at how cold they felt. She hadn't tried touching it, mostly because it freaked her out so bad. But from his hands, she could feel just how firm & full it felt. Rubbing gently, the old guy started to make a soft, massaging motion.
"Stop... Stop that." Leah winced softly, the fluid within her displacing uncomfortably. She could only groan as the man let the motion come to a stop. Next, he extended a pinky on his right hand. "Don't." Leah winced again. This time, he gently poked it into her navel. "Ugh." she moaned. When he pulled it back out, a few droplets of juice wet the tip. He brought it to his lips & gave the juice a lick. The crowd seemed anxious as he turned to once again face them.
A thumbs up came from the man & an eruption of cheer came from the crowd.
"What does that mean?" Leah whined. "Am I ripe or something?" Before she could get a proper response, the man pulled something out if his pocket. It looked like a funnel. She couldn't imagine what was coming next, & got frightened. With a sudden burst of energy, she tried to flail loose of the men's grasp but to no avail. As the old man approached, a rather large older woman outpaced him & came right up to Leah. She gave a pleasant nod & smile, as if to put Leah at ease. But there was little use. She reached up & grabbed at Leah's puffy cheeks. She squeezed them between her thumb & index finger firmly despite Leah's protests. She made muffled, angry noises between fat, puckered lips, unable to pull away. She tried to bite down, but the woman squeezed her cheeks in the way of her teeth, allowing the old man to place the funnel in easily.
"Ooooooooouuuuuuugh!" she whined as he held it in place. Relaxing for a second, she sucked two breaths through it before she saw more activity in the crowd. A small packet was presented to the old man as he passed the funnel off to one of the burly men holding Leah in place. The old man, in turn, lifted the packet above his head, presenting it to the crowd. It got some applause, before the old man turned & shifted his attention back to Leah. Like a packet of sugar for coffee, he ripped the top of the packet off & approached. Leah suddenly felt her head being tilted back a little, awaiting this new ingredient. She winced as the old man reached up & dumped the packet into her mouth. Powdery, yet... Ewww!
Yeast?! The crowd erupted with a huge cheer as he emptied in the last bit, but the foulness of it started to make Leah gag. She was allowed to spit out the funnel, but she felt the bile shifting deep within her, even amidst all of the berry juice. The taste made her want to hurl, which considering how much stuff her body was filled with at this point, might not be such a bad idea. But before she could, two girls approached & placed berry after berry into her mouth, as if to help her cleanse her palette. To get the taste of yeast out of her mouth, she happily welcomed these. The townsfolk began to dance. Leah moaned between berries. She felt like a big, fat centerpiece for their impromptu celebration. She thought to herself sarcastically, glad she could amuse them so, even if it did mean turning into a giant blueberry for them.
She then noticed that a line was forming before her. Randomly now, an occasional villager would grab a berry off one of the plates & feed her themselves. She wanted to fight the urge to eat them, but awaited just about each one. The mother from earlier approached, she grabbed three at once & shoved them all into Leah's eager mouth with a gleeful smile.
It wasn't long before this new round of berries started to take their effect on her. Leah was becoming so swollen; her entire body was starting to round out, going from a teardrop shape to more of a spherical shape little by little. Her limbs stiffened further & began to stick out at far flung angles. The pressure of the fluid made bending & flexing them seem even more impossible. This left her vulnerable to the onslaught of more berries.
"No... I'm so... Mmm... I'm... so, so full!" She hopelessly pleaded, her smile faded. Her belly was surging further forward, taking up more of her view. Even her shoulders felt puffier as her neck started to stiffen, maybe even shorten! "Please... No more." She tried to wave her arms, but with all the pressure building up, she was lucky to make even a tiny ringlet movement in place. "I may... burst." She warned. It did little to persuade the girls to stop. They simply loaded more berries on to her tongue in pretty short order. She had no idea how many she had already eaten, but was sure each one was continuing to have a dire effect on her shape. Still, she couldn't stop herself from eating more. Villager after villager. They began feeding her so fast, she couldn't swallow quickly enough. Her mouth became full & juice began to run down the front of her. "When will it end?" she wondered, losing herself in the taste. She could feel the juice growing heavier within her with each one. On far flung, cone shaped legs; her thighs felt as though they were being absorbed into the gathering mass that was her belly & hips. Even her massive breasts were beginning to smooth out into the swelling flesh. She was becoming ball shape. And the only possible shape she could imagine being after a ball was tiny bits. She had to stop! She just had to! But the berries kept coming.
Suddenly, the old man stepped forward, poking deeply into her side. Leah winced & almost felt like she was going to spit up but luckily didn't. The berries ceased. For the moment. Leah slurped the remainder off her plump lips & tried to lick the rest clear of her face. She was glad he intervened. She would have kept right on eating. No way would she have been able to stop herself.
Then the man gave a speech that seemed to incite more cheer from the crowd. Leah was more concerned with watching her belly swell out more. She was having trouble turning & tilting her neck now, as her cheeks & shoulders started to squeeze together & force her face skyward. Another cheer from the crowd from whatever the man was saying. Out of the corner of her eye, Leah could see her arms turning into cones, wobbling with juice as even her hands started to become puffy.
The old man let out a final few shouts, drawing Leah's attention back to him. He followed them with a clap. The burly men who had been carrying her earlier quickly mobilized & retook their positions on the platform. The started to try & wean her forward.
"No! Non! You can't expect... Mmm... me to... Mmmmmm... to move. Not... Not like this..." When Leah tried to lock herself in place, one of the men laughed & gave her swollen ass cheek a pinch, as if to push her along. Humiliated, it gave her the motivation to try & take a step away from them.
At first, she tried shifting her weight, but realized she needed to rely on their support. It was going to take all of them this time. And she was big enough now for them to each grab hold somewhere. Each man also helped support the sides of her now tremendous body, trying to be delicate. With their help, she tilted to one side & tried to take a step forward.
"Ungh..." she grunted, landing on the other foot firmly. She had no idea how much she weighed with all of the juice building up inside of her, but shifting all of her weight, even with the help of these big burly men, she felt like a ton. And the quaking of the juice inside didn't help either. It sloshed within her, almost rocking her forward. But immediately, the men then forced her to take another step. Then another. They were trying to get her to walk. Reaching the edge of the platform, this time it took all of the large men to hoist her back off. Lifting with all of their might, they managed to hoist her a few inches off the platform & then back onto the cobbled street.
"Oooph!" she gasped, landing hard & causing the juice to displace within her. She stood for a second on her shortening legs, trying to gather her thoughts, & her breath. But it didn't stop there. Again they pushed. And carefully, she waddled. Or rather, allowed herself to be waddled. Despite her swollen frame; they were leading her down the street. The whole crowd continued to flock around her & the girls with the basket weren't far behind either. Popping berry after berry into her mouth after each lumbering step. "Not again." Her rational side thought. The rest of her mind welcomed the berries, awash in the daze. "Maybe if I get too big, they'll give up & leave me be." She surmised. But why were they making her walk in the first place?
"Mmmmph... Wh-Where... -hic- Where are you... Mmmph... taking me...?" she struggled to ask despite not expecting much a response. "Oooph" She huffed with another heavy step. Her body quaked. All she got was another berry pressed onto her tongue, & another wide, waddling stride closer to where ever.
|||
End of Part One









Molly was in a full-on panic mode. On a rickety old bike she had grabbed from in front of some house in town, she pedaled blindly through the dark, country night.
She had expected a quiet night. After a long day cycling through French wine country with her best friend Leah, it was early to bed for the both of them. That's why she was essentially dressed in her pajamas; orange track pants & an ash colored hoodie. On a whim, they decided to spend the night in what seemed to be a quaint little village. But it turned out to be a little less than idyllic. Upon ushering the two girls out of their room under the pretense of some sort of party, the townspeople began to feed them these plump blueberries. Fortunate for Molly, she wasn't much of a fan. She tried one or two to appease her hosts but didn't make a meal out of them. Leah however, just couldn't stop herself. She kept on eating the damn things. And then she started turning blue & blowing up like a balloon. That's when the townsfolk suddenly seemed to turn on them, going from gracious hosts one minute, to freakish mob of captors the next. The two just barely managed to escape. But their bikes were gone & running was no good, Leah in the growing shape she was in. That's when she told Molly to leave her. It certainly wasn't Molly's idea, & she tried to argue, but it was no use. Leah was right. Molly reluctantly listened, & left her there; all blue, bloated, & growing, the townspeople hot on her heels.
Racked with guilt over what felt like abandoning her friend, Molly pedaled now beyond exhaustion. Leah did have a point. But even if it was the right decision, it still didn't sit right. Molly grit her teeth & continued to pump the pedals. If she didn't find help, who knows what plans those freakish farmers would have in store for her poor friend.
Reaching the crest of one of the rolling hills, she looked down into the valley. It was dark & misty out, making it so things were just moonlit enough to make out, but still fade out into a dark grey. Further down on the road ahead, she could just barely see the very sign where her & Leah had stopped to make the fateful decision. They left it up to a coin toss, & Molly won. She grit her teeth with anger & regret. She used the slope of a hill to take a breather & coast a second, hoping to get a second wind. If she remembered it correctly, she'd just have to hang a right, & it would only be another 12km's till the next town. The hill gradually flattened back out.
"I can do this... I... Have to do this!" she said, sweating as she stood to pump the pedals once again. It wasn't like the bike she had rented for the trip, with all it's gauges & gears. She had to put all of her body weight into each swing of the pedal. It was stealing a large portion of her attention.
"MEEEP MEEEE-EEEP!" Out of nowhere a small black car came flying around the bend in front of her. Molly shrieked, bracing for the impact while freezing. With screeching breaks coming from both, the car screeched to a halt only about half a foot away from Molly's stolen bike. It wasn't the next town but it would do.
"Thank God!" Molly shouted, staggering over to the driver's side. "P-parlez-vous a-anglais?"
"American?" asked the young woman in the driver's seat. She probably wasn't much older than Molly, but seemed to exude a snobby maturity; staring emotionless at the frantic girl in front of her. Almost uncaring. Molly paid no attention to the disdain in the girl's voice.
"Oh you speak English! Great!" she sighed with even more relief. "Listen! My friend & I went to that town over...." she lurched out of the window to flag her arm in the direction. "... That way." Slowly she began to talk faster & faster; something that she tended to do when she got excited. "And they started feeding us these weird berries or grapes or something & my friend kept on eating them until she started to turn blue & got all fat! But then they tried to feed her more, & so we ran but she was getting fatter & she told me to get help... so could you please help! Please!"
"You should have not gone into zat town." the girl said coldly, brushing her brunette hair back over her shoulder. She seemed almost frustrated for just having to deal with Molly. "Zey are very set in zeir old ways & have strange traditions. Count your... eh... blessings you managed to escape. If you have left your friend in zat town, it may already be too late for her. She belongs to zem now."
"What?! No! No Way!" Molly cried stubbornly. "There's gotta be something we can do! Can you help me? Please!" she pleaded, bending at the knee to grovel through the car window. "Please!" After a short silence, the girl in the car made her decision.
"Get in." she sighed, reaching to open the door on the other side. Molly's face lit up. Having no more use for it, she tossed the rusty old bike off to the side of the road & immediately hopped in.
|||
Meanwhile, on the other edge of the nearby small town, a precession of villagers walked the foggy streets with flashlights, & the occasional torch. There was singing; there was dancing. It was like a celebration. Amongst them, an impossibly round girl was being forced to shuffle along the cobble stone path. Short, plodding steps.
"Uhnngh." Leah waddled. Having grown so round & full, there was no way she could keep doing it without assistance. The largest men from the town had her by either arm & helped herd her along slowly. "Can't we...... don't we stop... for breaks?" She tiredly asked. They only pushed her further, swaying her from side to side in a slow, steady pace. In her condition, she felt she had no choice but to obediently follow their lead. But every step was excruciating. Her body continued to grow heavier. And not only that. As more juice built up in her body, the larger & rounder she became. At this point, her once long, powerful, athletic legs were now just two of the stubbiest of tree trunk-like cones. Mockeries of their former shape, they were shortened by her crotch as it lowered from being so laden with fluid. With all of the pressure of the juice, it was impossible for her to bend most of her joints, leading to this awkward waddle. Her lungs, squished & constricted, had little choice but to resort to short panting breaths. Her heart felt as if it was going a mile a minute, & pounded with a deafening echo in her ears. And occasionally, she also now found herself oddly having to hiccup. "-hic-" Like that. More than just a nuisance, it threw her off her breathing rhythm. Another waddling step.
"Oooooph." She laboriously huffed. Then came her reward.
The girls of the village, dressed in long white gowns, followed her closely with large bowls of berries. It was the only thing Leah could kind of find a little solace in. Every few steps, a fresh, juicy berry was placed on her tongue. The taste would hit her throat & she'd try to keep herself from moaning. They were just so good. Despite knowing full well that each one was damning her to an even larger, rounder fate, she still couldn't resist them. Then, the large men would rock her over onto her other foot, jolting her back to reality.
"Uhhhhhhooooooooooppphhh!" She sounded, landing hard. With her weight building, each landing was getting even heavier. The men let out deep, devious snickers. But the impact on her knee joints made Leah wince.
On the verge of complete exhaustion, she realized she was sweating profusely, the drips trailing in cold, ticklish ways over her newly expanded curves. One droplet streamed down her face & caught her panting tongue. She smacked it on her lips a little. A little salty, but it was Blueberry alright. They weren't going to stop until she was a giant blueberry herself. Just like that movie.
Another awkward step. "God," she thought, "why are they still making me walk?" In lieu of a response, she received yet another berry for her troubles; distracting her for the briefest of seconds. Then another step with the heave of the men shaking her out of it.
"Oooh!" she puffed softly. "How... how much... -hic- longer?" she moaned, drowned out by the festivities taking place around her.
|||
The girl in the driver seat held a chic little cell phone to her face & chattered in French at about a mile a minute. Molly tried to follow the conversation but exhausted & still a bit frantic at this point, was only able to catch a few words here & there. Things like "got one here" & "at the village." Then again, admittedly, her French wasn't all that great. Not as great as she had cracked it up to be to Leah. "Poor Leah." her thoughts wandered.
"Zat was ze local police? Someone will go to look for your friend." The girl said coldly as she hung up & drove. Molly turned to her, having looked out the passenger window at the darkness. But the French girl didn't even bother to make eye contact back.
"Thank you so much!" the young American cried, still holding out hope. There was an awkward pause. And Molly felt the need to fill it with something. "I'm Molly by the way."
"Marie." the woman said, almost taxed to say it. Her eyes were still to the front. "Now let us get you to a... how you say... clinic?"
"A Clinic? Like to a doctor?" Molly asked to clarify.
"Oui." she said calmly, finally taking a short glance over at her passenger. "It seems as zough you had a few of zose berries as well, Oui?" Marie smirked. There was something almost snarky about it & caused Molly to look at herself. Marie was right. She looked down to see her hands a darker shade than what she was expecting. Almost as if her skin had "tanned blue" a bit & became almost a lightish, blushy, purple tone. In all the commotion pedaling that bike along in the dark, she had little time to take notice.
"Oh god! Me too?!" She panicked, & started to try & explain. "I only tried one or two but when the mob turned on us, they tried to feed me more." She looked back down. "Oh god! I even have a belly!" She said noticing a slight bulge in her middle where before there was nothing. It wasn't much, but given Molly's persistently rail thin frame, it was enough to cause her some alarm.
"Eating a few has zat effect. A little blue coloring & a puffy tummy. It will go away; eventually. It is only a problem when you eat too many."
"I couldn't tell just how many Leah ate." Molly trailed off, still distracted a little by her own little paunch but still genuinely concerned for her friend. She poked at it & jiggled it between her hands.
"Zis Leah? Your friend?"
"Yeah. Best friend." Molly sighed, finally taking her attention away from her own berry bulge.
"And you 'leaved' her zere?" Marie asked. While her English was pretty good, it apparently wasn't 100%. But Molly didn't even notice. The overwhelming guilt clouded her response.
"She wanted me to leave her there. She was... growing. Getting fat. And Slow. And blue! So Blue!" Molly paused for a second, trying to calm herself. "She said I'd be better off going on without her." She brought her fist down onto her palm. "That's why I told her I was coming back with help! I wasn't about to leave her there with those freaks!"
"Ahh. Oui. I see." Marie said. While her tone was still on the icy side, she did seem to slowly be warming up to Molly, albeit very slowly. "Your friend was noble. Really a shame."
"Don't talk like that! We're going to still be able to help her... Right?" Molly's bravado slowly subsided into a questioning whimper. Marie, eyes to the front, sneered a little. Molly sighed & apologized for her outburst. "I'm sorry. I just... I feel guilty enough for leaving her. I just feel like it's up to me to do something! Anything to help her!"
"Ahh Oui. But you say she was already quite blue. And like you say, fat, Oui?"
"Well... like... pretty chubby." Molly tried to quantify, bringing her hands away from her body as if to demonstrate how wide Leah had grown when she'd last seen her. She didn't bring them out too far, fearing that if she hit a certain "width", Marie would once again declare all hope was lost. That & she felt a little bad having to convey her best friend's new girth in the first place. "But she started off all toned & stuff. I mean we've been biking all summer!"
"And she liked eating ze berries you say?"
"Yeah, before she realized what they were doing to her, she was totally pigging out on them. Like she couldn't get enough of them."
"You see, zat is why I fear it may be too late." Marie took her eyes off the road at random intervals to explain, despite Molly not wanting to hear about the futility. "If she is larger & heavier zan her usual shape, moving may be difficult for her. And if it is hard for her to move, she will be easy for zem to catch. And if she likes ze berries, she might succumb to zeir urges to eat more. Chances are, she could be a... how do you say? "Goner?"
"I don't say "Goner!" Because she's not a Goner! You hear me? That's for damn sure!" Molly said with determination. Her spirit made Marie's lips curl, almost as if she was preventing a little laugh. Molly ignored it, letting silence fall for a few seconds. "What is it that they were even trying to do to us?" she asked, brushing her bluish-purple hands together as if it would some how scrub off the newer tint. Marie let out a short snicker this time, for real. One Molly didn't quite appreciate. "What?!"
"Isn't it obvious?" the French girl followed up.
"Sorry, I was too busy trying to get out of town & save my friend to figure out what they were actually trying to do to us." Molly almost growled. Marie clearly turned her head & made eye contact with her passenger.
"Wine." she sighed, labored to have to spell it out to the dense American girl. "A very special wine. From blueberries.
Vin de Bleuets."
|||
Leah was in an awful bad way.
Moving was becoming an increasing struggle. Soon it'd surely be impossible. Still though, the men would push & the entire town would keep pace with her slow, waddling steps; reveling all the while. At this point, they were on the far edge of the town. The path was still cobbled, but on either side of them were vineyards. Far up ahead in the distance, a faint white light could be seen, twinkling out of the darkness. But Leah hoped she didn't have that far to go. She was on the verge of just passing out as it was. She couldn't take it any more. She had to stop!
"I... Mmm... I can't...-hic-... no...Mmmmph... No!" she gasped, the heaviness of her growing body finally becoming too much for her. "Please.... Please! Stop... this!" she pleaded, using what little control she had over her muscles to force her bulk downward. It hindered any further progress, no matter how much the men tried to push her forward. She was planted firmly. For a second, Leah thought she might finally get her way. "No... ugh... more..." She puffed with a slight bit of triumph.
The girls who had been incessantly feeding her the berries suddenly backed off. Not that Leah could really tell. She had grown so round, her neck was lost in the fold, making it difficult to her head to either side & see.
The men holding her tried once again to lead her along, to little avail. While her heavy frame had been such a hindrance, she was happy to use it to her advantage, if even just for this once. She stiffened her joints & tried to hunker down as best she could. Really, it was one of the only things she could do. Other than grow larger of course. Still, the men couldn't budge her. Leah's swollen face pressed as much as it could into a victorious, yet exhausted expression. But then, her eyes darted back & forth; watching the expressions on each of the men's faces. They looked at one another with big smiles. One gave another a pat on the back. Another joined in with the townsfolk & began clapping & singing along to a song they were singing.
"Uhhhhhh...?" she worried. "-hic-" Just then, they let go of her completely, backing entirely out of her line of sight, leaving only the reveling townsfolk surrounding her far off to the sides. For the most brief of instances, the thought of making a break for it crossed Leah's mind. Just like before in town. But all hopes of that were dashed when she tried to move. She really couldn't move anything at all. She was far too big. Much too heavy. And getting much too round. Even now, her sides still pushed out from the berries she'd already been fed. And they pushed in all directions at once. Forwards. Backwards. Her left & her right. She hadn't given much thought to "Downward" until she suddenly had to.
"-hic-" She once again hiccupped, with her eyes shooting wide. With a shock, she felt her nether regions starting to brush along the cobblestones directly beneath her. She squealed at both the realization & shuddering chill of the touch. It took a second for her to even rationalize how it could happen. But a startling mental image flashed in her mind's eye. One where she was rounding out past her legs.
As the growth continued, she felt her body pressing out even further, forcing more tender flesh against the cold hard ground little by little. With each puffing surge, her feet started arching into tippy toes in order to hit any ground at all. She was swelling so much; she could feel her legs simply disappearing into the rest of her! It was at this moment that she realized one of the town elders had been inspecting her all this time. He crouched down to look at her undercarriage as if she were a car. She couldn't help but think she had to be roughly the same size at this point. On his way back up into a standing position, the old man started to bark orders. Suddenly, the men gently tried once more to force her into another step.
"What are you...? Hey!" Leah whimpered. "No!" She insisted. "I'm done... I... can't..." But she was in no position to even try & stop them. "-hic-" With a bit of effort, they tilted her sideways to plant her left foot flat on the ground. As tired as she was, & as much as she didn't want them to keep forcing her to walk, having a foot planted firmly again felt a bit reassuring. If only for a second. But that's when they left her on her own to sway back over to the right foot. "I... I...... oohhhh...." she said, feeling it dangle a few feet off the ground. "Unnngh..... I... hate... you... people." She winced, before trying to kick off her left foot with the force of an Olympic swimmer. For the briefest of seconds, she thought she was going to make it, flailing her right foot & trying to reach the ground. But that's when she stalled out mid way, coming to a rest rather awkwardly on the space that had once been between her legs. "-Hic-" Despite attempts to rock & jiggle, she was unable to reach ground on either side, & couldn't complete the stride. She struggled & strained but she was left stranded, having grown far too round.
It was official & slowly started to sink in. Her body held so much juice within it, that it had outgrown even her own legs. Her swollen feet & dainty toes, wiggling what felt like miles below her, had suddenly become vestigial. And that seemed to make the townsfolk erupt into another cheer; one much to her helpless chagrin. Momentarily leaving her stranded, they seemed rather pleased with themselves, shaking hands & congratulating one another. Like what they had done to her was some sort of accomplishment. It left her however with an overwhelming feeling of helplessness. No longer able to move, let alone walk made her more blueberry than girl at this point. Just like these deranged people wanted. Worse yet, she was now completely at their mercy.
"Molly..." she called out, hoping that her friend was in ear shot, with like the French equivalent of the National Guard or whatever. Or maybe the US army. Yeah. They'd show these people what was up! Her eyes darted back & forth looking towards the dark fields on either side of the path, hoping to see that rescue party come running. "-hic-" No such luck.
As the adulation of the crowd faded, the burly men started to mobilize again. One cleared space among the mob as the rest gathered on Leah's left side. Out of force of habit, she tried to spin her neck to see what they were up to, barely able to bend it even a few degrees. Before hands could even be laid into her sensitively bulging side, she knew what they had in mind.
"No-oooh!" she gasped & cooed, realizing that in her current condition, it was easier for the villagers to roll her like a giant ball than keep up the illusion of walking. "-hic-" First, they tilted her onto her right side. Gently, she felt her skin meet the cold cobblestones below. Her sides, while awfully tender, weren't as sensitive as they area that pushed out between her legs. Still, it was quite cold. She shivered, which had an unfortunate effect on the rest of her. The juice rocked & swayed inside her, causing her to bob & shake for a moment afterward. "Ohhhhh." It was like an ocean churning within her, pushing against the boundaries formed by her tightening skin. Her groans & discomfort meant little to the townsfolk other than a bit of extra amusement. "Yeah..." she huffed & hiccupped. "Laugh... it -hic- up... Get your... jollies... from the... big...... -hic- hel-helpless... blue...... blob!"
Once the juice inside her was allowed to settle, a few prodding fingers poked at her berry blue flesh, as if to test whether or not it was safe to continue. On the bright side, at least she wouldn't be forced to walk any more. She could finally rest & let them do all of the work.
Just then, she felt tugging around her feet. She realized that members of the crowd were trying to tug the shoes off her now monstrously swollen feet. "More souvenirs from the giant berry girl" She thought, as her last articles of clothing were stripped away. It wasn't like she was going to need them at this point. But still, that wasn't the idea. She didn't know why, but losing the last articles of clothing made her feel even more vulnerable & less human. Just then, as if it were some sort of compensation, the girls with the berries reemerged. Just as it felt as though her growth was slowing again, coming to a halt; here they were to feed her more.
"Just... Ooh... Just because I can't -hic- walk, doesn't mea... doesn't mean I... want to make it... any easier... on them!" She cooed. "Load me up!" She held her mouth open wide like a baby bird, & the girls happily dropped in two berries each. "Mmmm! More!" she moaned savoring the juice as she sucked each berry down. "Better yet! Jus... Just keep... right on... Ugh... feeding me. Let me... -hic- Lemme just... Pop! I'm... so big... Almost... -hic- almost there... It won't... it won't.... take much...... unnnnngh... -hic- Go... ahead!" The girls didn't understand a word, let alone her sarcasm. But the one took a handful of berries, almost as if it were a bunch of grapes, & dropped them one by one into Leah's awaiting mouth. The flavor hit her tongue & she quaked once again, this time almost orgasmicly. "Just...... -hic-... damn.... -hic- cups. Just p-pop me already!"
With that, she sensed the farmers circling her once again. After more barked orders from the old man, the burly men laid palms & forearms into her round expanse, & started to push. The force of each displaced fluid in her. It made her want to scream. But all she could muster was her friend's name. "Ugh... -hic- Molly..." she squealed helplessly. She was realizing the futility of it as they slowly began to build momentum, sending her spinning; end over end. And with each rotation, she could see herself approaching that twinkling white light in the distance.
|||
"Wine?" Molly asked with the most intense disbelief she could muster. "Blueberry wine?!"
"Zat is correct." Marie said simply. She continued to drive through the pitch black, winding roads, never diverting too much attention to her passenger.
"Wine's made from grapes!"
"Not always."
"Or berries. Fine! But not people! You need juice for wine! You can't juice a perso..." Molly almost realized what she was about to say but didn't finish.
"And you & your friend turned blue, why?" Marie asked, again with some snark.
"Oh my god." Molly said shaking her lowering head. "What were in those berries?"
"No one knows for sure." Marie said. "But zere is a story. It dates back to ze... "
Renaissance?" You have zis word? "Renaissance?"
"Yes. What story?" Molly eagerly prodded.
"Ze story tells of two women who both were fighting for ze affections of ze local vineyard owner. Zeir rivalry was very... contentious. So when ze man chose ze kinder of ze girls, ze ozer was left heartbroken, & scorned. Ze vineyard owner wanted to make his new bride happy. So to do zis, he set aside a portion of his vineyard to grow her favorite. A fruit just brought back from ze Americas. Ze New World."
"Blueberries?"
"Oui.
Bleuets And knowing full well zat her former rival would eat zese berries, ze scorned woman turned to a local... how you say?" Marie got hung up on a word. She started waving a hand over her face, as if to demonstrate a long nose. "Sorcie" is ze French? Woman with magic?"
"A witch?" Molly squinted. She didn't need the whole history but wasn't about to interrupt.
"Witch! Yes. A local "Witch," who cursed ze fields. Her magic changed ze fruit zat grew in ze fields, souring ze grapes but making ze blueberries different.
"Like.. bigger?" Molly asked.
"Oui. And making it so anyone who 'eated' zem, became a berry zem self."
"So Leah & I? We ate these cursed blueberries that were supposed to turn us into giant blueberries?!" Molly asked. The words sounded even more ridiculous aloud than they did in her head, still leaving her in a state of disbelief. But all the while, she was unable to ignore her newer, bluer complexion.
"Oui." Marie sighed, seeming annoyed that her story was interrupted. And to ask something so obvious too. "To make ze long story short, ze vineyard owner, now with a razer large blueberry in place of his wife, was no less a shrewd businessman. He ceased an opportunity to use his wife's affliction to his advantage & started bottling a blueberry wine so... wondrous, zat it's been a local favorite ever since."
"Let me get this straight!" Molly yelled. "He squeezed the juice out of his wife & made it a wine? That's... eww."
"You do not understand!" Marie argued, taking the most passionate tone yet. After calming her voice a second, she continued. "I wouldn't expect you to understand. But ze wine? It is ze best! A true "
dicatesse!" Molly was still grossed out but took a second to put it all together.
"So the town? It still... practices... this?"
"You tell me." Marie said again with a snarky tone. Molly was about to let her have it, but she continued instead. "Zey try to trick & capture whoever zey can: people from nearby villages, unfortunate travelers like you & your friend. In ze past, zey have even resorted to turning on zeir own at times. Zey believe young woman; girls our age, produce ze best & tastiest. Zey feed zem berries & ozer ingredients, & ze girls? Zey change. And as zey change, ze villagers? Zey lead zem to a secret place just outside of town, forcing ze girl to walk for as long as zey're able."
"Able?" Molly asked.
"Oui. Before zey grow too large." Marie said nonchalantly.
"How big do these girls get?" Molly asked again. She asked in a more general way, being so mortified & racked with concern for poor Leah.
"Razer large. Often as wide as zey are tall, zen even wider with time. Walking helps ze shake around ze special yeast, in order to start ze fermentation process."
"Fermentation?!" Molly interrupted again.
"Oui. Wine has to be left to ferment. Ozerwise it is only..."
"Juice." In her mind, Molly was flashing back to the very instant her & Leah made that realization. When they figured out what she was growing with wasn't layers of fat, but pockets of Juice.
"Zat is correct." Marie nodded. "Zey are brought to zeir secret "
cave vin" & "leaved" to ferment for about one month at least. Often longer. All ze while, ze victim? Zey grow even larger, filling with more juice, & zen gas."
"Gas?"
"A byproduct of ze fermentation. Ze yeast creates excess gas." She huffed, really hating to have to explain even the wine making process to this ignorant girl.
"So like... Leah might be on her way to becoming... like... a human wine barrel?!" Molly asked to clarify.
"In certain terms? Oui." Marie said simply. Molly was slow to ask a follow up.
"Is there a chance that they'll make her... that she'll... maybe... you know..." Molly kept choking up before getting out the words.
"What? Burst?" Marie said, not caring about Molly's inhibitions in stating the grim thought. "Of course it is quite possible. Somezing zat large with so much pressure within it? And ze pressure will only mount inside it." she surmised. Molly was a little annoyed that the "somezing large" she was talking about was her friend. She was a person, not an "It". Marie continued. "But only if it comes in contact with somezing sharp; like a needle or such. Chances are? Ze villagers? Zey won't allow zat to happen. What your friend will hold so much of within her is invaluable to zem."
"So she'll be ok?" Molly asked with a bit of relief. Par for the course, Marie's response was cold & blunt.
"No. She'll probably grow & grow until it's too much for her. She may reach a point where she begs to be popped."
And silence descended as Molly sat wide-eyed, wishing she never asked for any of the details. That's when she noticed she noticed she had been unintentionally poking & prodding at her paunch of a belly. Almost as if it were a nervous twitch. She looked down at the bulge & freaked out realizing it was filled with berry juice. She immediately dropped both hands to her sides; not wanting to touch it, but unable to take her eyes off it. Staring at it, she wondered about Leah. And just how much juice she had to have had within her at that very moment. Molly was racked with so much concern & equal parts guilt, that tears started welling up in the corner of her eyes. "We have to save her. We just have to." she said softly to herself. She looked out the window again.
"Sure have been driving a while." She realized.
"Almost zere." Marie said with a smirk that seemed a little bit uncharacteristic. It piqued Molly's suspicion a bit. Up ahead, in the distance, were the lights of a town. Suspicion be damned, Molly suddenly felt a wave of relief. "Ze clinic? Ze... "doctor?" She is right up here on zis road before zis town. Zis old brown building coming up."
"Actually, if it's alright with you, I'd rather talk to like the police or somebody first. I'm more worried about Leah at the momen..."
"I told you!" Marie interrupted. "I called for help for your friend, Oui? Right now, you should really take care of yourself. You should see ze doctor; make sure zere aren't any long term effects." As much as her blue belly bothered her, this suddenly really wasn't sitting right for Molly. But it was a little too late for her to react. Marie pulled off onto a small driveway in front of the little brown house. It was rather modern looking, but had dark wood siding that placed it from sometime in the eighties it seemed. On the front end of it, over what seemed like the entrance, a little sign hung out horizontally. Molly didn't know that it was called a caduceus, but seeing the symbol reassured her to the fact that it was a doctor's office.
Marie was already out & pounding the door bell. The chime sounded muffled within. Molly timidly followed behind, cradling her new bulge self consciously, even though there wasn't that much to cradle.
"Really. I'd rather see Leah get helped before I get checked out or anything."
"And zat's awfully valiant of you." Marie said, laying a hand on Molly's shoulder. It started off as what seemed like an attempt to comfort her. But it didn't leave, & if anything, only started to press harder. Just as Molly was about to look over at the girl who once seemed like a reluctant ally, the door suddenly swung open. Marie's hand went from pushing down to pushing forward, shoving Molly past her inside the clinic.
"Hey! Wha...?!"
|||
End of Part Two. Now it's YOUR turn to tell the rest of this story...

© Copyright 2022 Shawn smithers (avarry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286253-Vin-de-Bleuets-Deuxieme-Partie-Part-3