*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286281-Preliminary-idea-for-a-street-life-movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #2286281
Low life on the past history streets of Paris
It is a well known fact, that in Paris, city d’amour, the most desirable of women fall in tempestuous love with the most undesirable of men.

Thierry was a low life, rugged complexion with a tanned skin from too much wine having flowed through his jaundiced liver and knuckles of coagulated tissue from punching those who did not obey.

His aspirations of being a respected gangster amongst the denizens of the sewer dwelling riff raff, was his earnest desire.

Trawling the bars and war scarred barricade street cobbles of the night, he sought an opportunity to sell his fists and thieving grasp to the highest bidder.

In the dim light of a steep stepped bar he had fallen for the bewitching beauty of Virginie. She had the lustrous impasto applied make up as if a painting by Van Gogh.

The attraction from Thierry was inevitable, she had all that a man of his underworld standing could desire.

But, Virginie had a depth to her that no man could perceive, because she was in fact a witch, and this man, had fallen into her coven where, unknowingly, he was to be her alibi victim in assisting with an audacious crime.

The theft of the ‘Statue of Liberty’, from the metal casting foundry in France, where its dismembered parts were waiting to be shipped, and assembled at the gateway to a new world.

Ransom would be the demand, to recover the symbol of a nation where rescue from poverty and conflict was to be sought, but in the hands of Virginie and Thierry would be reduced to little more than bronze cast loot.
© Copyright 2022 tebbuch (leicaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286281-Preliminary-idea-for-a-street-life-movie