*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286458-Kill-For-You
Rated: 18+ · Novella · Romance/Love · #2286458
A story about a killer and his girlfriend, a pacifist, living together.
Her intense green eyes shone in the moonlight, her silver hair glistening like stars. She was the love of my life, Esmeralda, my queen. I flicked my eyes to the eviscerated body in the alley, I don’t feel bad for killing him, he tried to spike Esmeralda’s drink at the bar. He deserved it, no one will miss him.
“Alastor, we need to go, I hear someone.” Her soft voice pulled me out of my anger. I flipped my switchblade into my pocket and we snuck out of the alleyway. We got into Esmeralda’s car and as she drove us home I tried my hardest not to get blood on her seats. We arrived home around 15 minutes later, and I headed straight into the bathroom to clean the blood off my hands. I took my white shirt off and soaked it in bleach, scrubbing vigorously with a sponge to get out as much blood as I could.
“Son of a bitch!” I yelled as I spilled bleach on my dark jeans.
“Hon? Are you okay?” Esmeralda said as she stepped into the bathroom, her face written with concern.
“Yeah, its just bleach, I spilled a bit on my pants,” the second I uttered those words she put her hand on my forehead,
“Are you feeling okay? Your voice sounds raspier than normal. You should lie down and I’ll handle your shirt.” As quickly as she said that, she grabbed a cloth from the shelf, wet it with water from the shower, wrung it out and smacked it on my forehead.
“Huh- No no I’m fine love, I’m just a bit tipsy.”
© Copyright 2022 Esmeray The Fairy (esmeray at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286458-Kill-For-You