*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286668-A-Book-Idea---NOT-SUITABLE-FOR-CHILDREN
by idk
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Other · #2286668
I got a random book idea for a society of immortals. It's disgusting.
Chapter 0
---------
Sexual peering eyes, wandering screen after screen. Sex on display for his eyes, and the eyes of all the perverts to see.
Each stroke of his cock stroking harder and harder as his eyes are glued onto the screen of actors. The girl, acting and moaning out loud, the man is not visible except for his hard dick thrusting in and out of the actress.
The man, peering into the sexual act as though no one is watching, strokes his cock faster and faster.
The girl screams: "Give it too me! Oh! Make me cum!"
The man behind the screen stroking faster and fasters. His mind reaching a heightened state of momentary euphoria as his cock ejaculates semen from his penis.
Overall, though, as a narrator, I'd say his session of masturbation lasted roughly 2 minutes to 5 minutes. The pornstars are still at it, but the man has done his deed and closed the tab from his computer.
I'm probably self-injecting myself at this point, but since a man lasts roughly 2 to 5 minutes, I would probably suggest a bukkake instead of sex if men assume that women reach orgasms like pornstars. Realistically, if porn was real, we would probably need 20 to 60 men for a woman to reach an orgasm if it took 1 hour for a girl to reach an orgasm. Anyway, that's just self-injections at this point... Back to the story.
The man grabs the tissues near his computer to wipe the semen from his cock and turns the lights on to see the mess of the studio that he never cleans.
Clothes on the floor. Unkempt bed. Unclean dishes still in the sink. His bathroom and his living area was clean though. The only dirty area was his bedroom and the sink, oddly enough.
The man looks away from his computer and onward towards the door to the outside. His thoughts are as follows:
"Fuck... I wish I didn't do that."
"Man, this place is a mess... I'll need to clean this place later."
"I don't know what to do today..."
"I should have gone to work today..."
In hindsight, he should have gone to work instead of jerking off in his bedroom. His shame usually catches up too him either 1 hour later after masturbating or days later.
"Fuck... I guess I should go to work..."
His work was only roughly a 20-minute walk, but he was already 5 hours late. He knew he wasn't going to make up a good excuse for his absence this time.
The man opens his front door to start walking outside.
As the man fumbles his keys to lock the door, a gun is drawn to the man's temple and the barrel right at the man's skull.
The man looks up in front of his door, unsurprised but still scared.
The trigger is pulled and the man's brains and skull fragments burst all over the pavement in front of his door.

© Copyright 2022 idk (lloyd9988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286668-A-Book-Idea---NOT-SUITABLE-FOR-CHILDREN