*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286708-Serving-my-sister-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eric
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2286708
John, a 20 year old guy gets blackmailed by his 13 year old sister.
This story is written by an European, so all forms of measurement will be in European standard. Therefor I'm adding a conversion table here:
1,50 meters = +- 4'11"
1,80 meters = +- 5'11"
Size 36 (feet) = 5.5 US size.

It's Friday, 1PM, an early afternoon. But John had just woken up. He knew he missed his first class already, The 20 year old knew that he could get ready and leave to school, so that he could at least attend his second class which starts in an hour and a half. But this has become the new normal for him.

John was devastated after he broke up his longest relationship two years ago, after she continuously cheated on him and emotionally drained him. For the first time he tried getting into something else, which was more of a fling. But she also only took advantage of him and broke it off a month later, leaving him once again, alone and feeling empty. His motivation for school went to rock bottom once more, just as it had done a year and a half ago, after which he took a gap year and than switched majors.

John was staring at the white, popcorn ceiling. Slight shimmers of sunlight radiated from behind the otherwise almost perfectly closed curtains of the two windows next to his bed. It took him several minutes to finally drag himself out of his messy bed. The piles of dirty clothes had amassed on the other side of it. He flicked the light switch, turning on one half of the lights of his small one-room, one-bathroom student apartment. He looked around and saw the same thing he had seen for the last few months. Trash, dirty dishes, and more clothes. His apartment looked like someone had been squatting there for the last few years. As per usual, John felt embarrassed and disgusted by his surroundings, only for a few seconds however, then he completely disregarded it once more. He got up, turned on his PC and walked to the bathroom. The bathroom didn't look much better, but once again, John had gotten used to it. he quickly brushed his teeth, he sprayed on some deodorant and perfume. He tried to fix his hair with a comb and a bit of water and than it was time for his morning ritual.

He drank a bit of water straight from the tap and sat down in front of his computer. He got out his tobacco, cigarette tubing and his shooting device and shot two cigarettes, it was one of those mornings again. He got dressed in the first best outfit he could put together, he put on yesterday's socks, his shoes and a jacket, not that it would do much against the cold winds of winter this year. Or was it his lack of sleep that caused him to feel cold all the time? He couldn't tell, and he frankly, he didn't care either.

He unlocks his door, walks out and closes it again. John never locks his door when he knows he'll be staying in the building, or if he will be back within an hour. This always gave him some major anxiety, thinking about someone either accidentally or purposefully trying to get in, only to discover the big pile of mess that is his room. But nonetheless he walked on to the elevator, which took a few seconds to get up to his floor. Once he got inside, the bright lights emitted from the ceiling felt blinding to him, he felt his head beginning to ache. Luckily he only had to go down three floors, meaning that he'd be out of this giant spotlight within approximately fifteen seconds. Once he gets to the lobby downstairs he sees no one is there. Better for him as well, he loved his friends from the building, but he really could not be bothered with them when he had just woken up, nor did he want to come up with another excuse to the question "Don't you have school today?" again.

As he walks out the backdoor, onto the private parking lot, he lit up his first cigarette. The winter's breeze glides gently along his face, immediately making his ears and nose specifically start to feel cold. But the afternoon's sun at least helped mediate this ever so slightly. Time flies by and his cigarette is finished before he knows it. As he lights up his second one he could feel his phone vibrating in his back pocket. He finishes his puff and gets it out, only to see that it's a text from his mom, asking if Jenny, his 13 year old sister could come over today. John lets out a deep sigh, he loves his little sister, but she could be a very annoying little brat. Not to mention John's apartment being a mess. His mom would have seen that he's online by now so he said no choice but to respond. He texted her back "Sure thing! I do need to do groceries first and clean it up a bit though, would around 6 be okay?" His mom agreed. John quickly finished his cigarette and went back inside. Whilst in the elevator he noticed that his eyes were more adjusted to the intense lights. He was looked at himself through the mirror and despised what he saw. An overweight man with a beard that grows way quicker than it should, his blonde hair showed flakes of dandruff. And through his glasses, which were desperately in need of cleaning, he could see his tired blue eyes staring back at him. He lowered his head to look at the ground as the elevator door behind him opens and he continues walking back to his apartment.

Five hours have gone by, John had cleaned his entire place up, which took way too long for such a small space, he went to the store to get some groceries, and he had showered. That's when his mom called him "Honey, I'm downstairs with Jenny, could you come get her? I really need to go." John affirmed that he'd be coming down to pick her up, and thus he did.

As he walked to the front entrance, he could see his little sister Jenny waiting for him. She too, had the hereditary blond hair and blue eyes. But unlike John she wasn't overweight, as a matter of fact, she was underweight for most of her life and only recently started to get to an average weight, but instead of fat, it was mainly muscle. No one knows how or why, since Jenny isn't really that active at all, besides sometimes cycling to school whenever their mom doesn't have the time to drop her off, or pick her back up. Her little nose with her nicely filled cheeks made her face especially cute. John knew that unlike him, she'd be a real looker once she reaches his age. He opened the door to get to the front hall, where Jenny was leaning against one of the radiators to warm up. Once he got through, Jenny hugged him, but the little girl of approximately 1.50m was absolutely dwarfed by her big brother, who was standing at around 1.80. In his peripheral view he could see his mom driving off.

John took Jenny in, and on the way up to his room they had only made some small-talk. But once John locked the door behind him, Jenny sat on his bed with an impish grin on her face. As John turned around he forced a small smile as well, and asked "What's up?" All Jenny did was reach into her pocket and grab her phone. She showed him some screenshots she had made on his mom's phone and sent to herself. The screenshots contained WhatsApp conversations between his ex, and his mom, or Jenny pretending to be his mom to be specific. She had intercepted them and instead of outing him straight away, Jenny decided to use it to her own advantage instead. You see, their mom and John's ex had always gotten along pretty well, and since John never really mentioned anything about his private life, they didn't know too much about their breakup either, other than the simple fact that it had happened. And somehow, both John and his ex switched majors to the same curriculum, at the same school, at the same time. This was during the period where they did not have any contact, so it was a true surprise to both of them at first. So, his ex even being in the same class as him, noticed his absence, and thus eventually texted his mom to ask her how you're doing and telling them how you haven't been attending class a lot lately.

John's parents paid for his education, so that he could live on his own. Rent, groceries, smoking, leisure, taxes, after all these costs, John could not afford tuition as well. That's one of the reasons why he despised skipping classes, but in his state of mind he just knew that there was little else to do with his emotional episodes and his recent relapse into a terrible sleep rhythm. But his parents would think otherwise about it, they wouldn't be mad per se, but they would be extremely disappointed. And John definitely didn't want that to happen, so than he'd have to explain everything to them, which was something that was extremely difficult for him. John isn't known for opening up to many people, his parents least of all.

When John snapped back to reality, Jenny explained to him that she had deleted the conversations on their mom's phone, but not before sending these screenshots to herself. So, John would have to do whatever she said, whenever she said it, or she would text her ex back herself saying it was her whom she was talking to, trying to 'prank' her but than deleted the conversations out of fear for her mom's reaction. Hoping to get her to ask it again, and if she wouldn't, well, she still had the screenshots. Jenny had John by the balls, and they both knew it. so reluctantly John agreed, not sure what she had in store for him. He was hoping that she'd just make him go to certain places with her, like the nearby park, maybe even the zoo or the cinema. But if she was going to financially extort him, it would seriously impact his quality of life for the foreseeable future.

As John was stuck in his head, once more, thinking about what he just consented to. Jenny kicked off her shoes and told him to lay down. John did as he was told, he too got his shoes off and laid down in the bed he had just awaken from five hours earlier. Jenny stood up on the bed and stood over him. Only to let herself fall down on his torso. John puffs as she lands her little butt full force onto his belly. "Now, for as long as I want to, I will own you!" she said in a scarily serious tone. Before John could process the words that had just come out of her mouth, Jenny began to put her tiny size 36 feet on his face. John didn't know what to do, not even what to think, when Jenny was using her white-socked feet to play with his nose. "How do they smell, big bro?" She uttered, "You see, unlike you, I actually went to school today. And boy, was it a long day... I had to bike to school and back, oh we had PE as well... and my feet, they're just killing me today!"

The smell of her sweaty feet began to penetrate his nose, he couldn't believe how far he has sunk. It's not the act itself that's the worst part, it's the fact that he is allowing her to do this. He can easily lift her up, throw her off, or put her in her place if he wants to, and he does. But this mental torture was still preferable to the consequence of his parents finding out about school. Jenny began to giggle as she tried to open his mouth with her left foot, while her right one was still resting a little under his nose. "I think I'm a very good sibling" Jenny suddenly said with an innocent tone, she looked down into his eyes and without breaking character she continued "I could have given the phone for mom, but instead I'm helping you covering this up."

John was trying to understand where she was going with this, but instead of questioning her, he just thought placating her would be the best way out of this. After all, the more reluctant he'd seem, the more he'd struggle, the more joy Jenny would get out of this and the longer she would continue. It would be better to just bite the bullet, and sit through it for a few hours. So he replied "Yes Jen, you're amazing, thank you for covering for me." But Jenny didn't buy it, she told him that she'd like him to show his appreciation by kissing her feet.

Now, John wasn't someone with a fetish for feet, least of all his sister's. But he wasn't repulsed by them either, like some other people are, John was indifferent actually. It was just the sweat, and even worse; the fact that it was his little sister making him do this, that was really putting him off. But John couldn't complain, not if he wanted this to be over quickly. So he gave in once more and did as he was told and gave both her feet a small kiss. "Is that all?" Jenny asked, "I thought you appreciated me. This isn't doesn't feel like appreciation..."

John got the hint and started showering them both with kisses. It took a few minutes, but eventually Jenny got bored, like John predicted she would. She lifted her feet from his face and put them next to him. But then he noticed her crooked smile, she wasn't letting him go just yet. Instead, she was pulling her socks off. Her pale, soft, perfect little feet were released from her socks, a whiff of sweaty feet just overtook him. He had no idea they blocked out so much of the smell. Within seconds, he had her naked feet on his face once more. "No more kisses?" Jenny asked, "C'monnn, I thought you appreciated me! No... wait, you're my brother silly, you shouldn't just appreciate me, you should love me!" John opened his mouth but couldn't find his voice. Jenny on the other hand took the opportunity and shoved her toes into his opened mouth. "People who love each other make out" Jenny mentioned, "Now we're siblings, so mouth-to-mouth would be incredibly disgusting" she also quickly added. "But, to prove your love to me, you can make out with my foot?"

John knew that this was not a request, rather an order. But this time he had his doubts, if this is the worst she's going to do than that's fine... but her torture only seems to be getting progressively worse, if he gives in now, will she get bored, or will she try and seek the limit of what she can get him to do? John decided to stick with his initial plan, and thus he started making out with the toes in his mouth, he licked and sucked on them, tasting the salty sweat of this morning's PE class. But what else could he do.

John was still licking and sucking on her feet, when all of the sudden he felt Jenny grinding her butt on his belly. At first he thought this was to annoy him, or to try and hurt him just a little bit. But only a few seconds later he heard what he thought to be a moan. He couldn't believe it, his little sister was getting off on this. Now it had gone too far for him, he grabbed her feet and pulled them from his mouth. He was laying there in shock, almost yelling at her "What the fuck Jen?!" Jenny had a surprised look on her face, she didn't expect the defiance from her brother all of the sudden. She didn't say a word and just grabbed her phone. "W-what are you do-doing?" John stuttered. "You know very well what I'm doing, I'm texting that bitch you used to date" was Jenny's response.

"Please" John said, "Please don't, listen, I'll do everything, I've proved that already. I just thought it was became weird... you were... I thought I heard you moan, and we're siblings and all... so.." he kept on yapping. Jenny gave him a confused and slightly disgusted look "You think my fat, lazy piece-of-shit brother could get me off? Do you think I'd even want you to?! Jesus you're a disgusting perv" Jenny said, taken back by her own brother's words. "Okay... okay good, that's good. Than please don't text her, if I was wrong then I'll gladly go back to what you had me doing.. please, just don't text her" John couldn't believe he was practically begging to suck her toes. He knew it wasn't because of arousal, and certainly not because he liked the taste. But the adrenaline pumping through his veins right now made him able to do almost anything to keep his secret. Jenny also knew for certain this was the case, so she was quick to take advantage of him once more.

"Okay then, sure. But since you've been kissing my ass the entire evening, I feel like you might as well continue" was Jenny's decision. She got up and planted her still went feet next to his face. She was now standing over him, he couldn't see his face anymore as it was blocked out by her skirt... that's when John realized, Jenny almost never wears a skirt, only to formal occasions. But before he could finish his train of thought he sat her tight, round, pantied-clad butt onto his face. She shifted so that her ass would be on top of his mouth and said "I don't feel any kisses bro."

What else could John do... but kiss her ass. They weren't jeans like she'd usually wear, but at least there were panties in between his mouth and her butt. That was a small consolation to him. But the panties didn't do much to prevent the swamp gasses that came from her sweaty ass. He never regretted not kissing someone's feet this much.. that at least was manageable. But the mix of the butt sweat compared with a small odor of shit was enough to make him gag. But he had to keep it in, if he actually did gag, who knows if Jenny would punish him, or just see it as a sign to torture him more... John felt defeated, he was trying to just shut his mind off and get through it. He's always been an overthinker and usually it's a trait that prolongs his suffering, now it's not prolonging it just yet, just intensifying it... a lot...

Whilst kissing her butt, he suddenly felt her weight shift a bit, "Was this it? Is she getting up" he thought to himself. But he couldn't have been more wrong. He moved her ass from his mouth, to his nose. And let out a silent, yet deadly fart. John immediately tried to get up, but the 50 kilos of his sister's bulky weight on top of him prevented him from doing so. He started to cough and wanted to yell at his sister once more. No, he wanted to throw her off, hell, kick her out. She could wait outside for their mom to come and pick her up again. But a split second later John realized he could not. If he kicked her out he'd have to explain a lot more then he'd already have to do if she just exposed him. As a matter of fact, how could he face his family ever again if Jenny told them about what she made him do tonight? It took John half an hour to realize what Jenny's masterplan was... the initial blackmail would get him scolded perhaps, but with the amount of blackmail material she has on him now... he'd be disowned. He could do nothing but obey her every command now. A tear began to come from his eye and he began to sniffle as the realization sank in. "Oh my god you're amazing Johnny" Jenny said laughing her ass off, "I didn't even ask you to sniff yet you're doing it for me! Hahaha" she continued.

After the smell slowly faded away, she shifted back again, to have her ass be directly over his mouth once more. But as she moved, John felt something else slide over his nose, and suddenly there was a whiff of arousal. He realized that he was right before.. she was getting off on this... and her last antics only caused the arousal to grow, he theorized. Jenny couldn't believe how nice the sensation felt, she had masturbated before. But the power that she felt from this, it only made the pleasure more intense. She found a new use for him, and she was sure to give it a shot. Before John could come back to his senses, she started moving around more, again she slides over his nose, and again, and again. She slowly starts to increase the speed with which she's doing it.

John couldn't believe it... his little, 13 year old sister was dry humping his face. John was in shock, he was petrified. His mind shut off as he just did not even want to process this. It went on for a minute.. then two.. and three... until John felt her panties starting to get damp. Only then he noticed that there was a pretty big wet spot on the bottom her of panties. And his nose, of course, was right underneath it. The smell of his sister's arousal overtook him again. He has never felt this humiliated, this powerless. He was getting sexually assaulted by his little sister. The humping picked up speed again and went on for about five more minutes before she slowed down again. When she stopped, John could hear Jenny's panting. He knew what had happened and he hated himself for letting it happen. She got off of him, after getting off on him, to lay down next to John and said "Wow." This is the first time John heard Jenny speechless, but in this context, it made him want to throw up. He took out his phone and checked the time.. It has only been about 45 minutes since she got here... it took 45 minutes this to escalate the way it did. He hadn't even asked his mom when she'd pick her up again, it could be 9, it could be 10, hell it's the weekend, so it could be at 1AM for all he knew.


John couldn't imagine what she was planning on doing to him the rest of the night....


© Copyright 2022 Eric (joelnl231 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286708-Serving-my-sister-Chapter-1